Fairy believers BTFO

Fairy believers BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ-SB4UKA54
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160422-atheism-agnostic-secular-nones-rising-religion/
huffingtonpost.com/phil-zuckerman/religion-declining-secula_b_9889398.html
demographic-research.org/Volumes/Vol32/27/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can one atheist be so unscientific?

If you don't believe in faries you are a rapist

>people have different beliefs about X
>therefore, everyone's beliefs about X are wrong
atheist logic

Could atheists get any more fat and retarded?

Most religions are mutually exclusive. They can't all be right.

>DUDE SIMULATION THEORY LMAO

duh.
it doesn't follow that they're all wrong though.

There are 7 billion people in the world

but only you exists

the others doesn't (for your consciousness)

every argument for atheism is absolute garbage

that's why they always fall back on:
>well, i just don't buy the evidence and argumentation you put forth, in my opinion, it's not compelling.

Exactly, so to think that god came down to create hundreds of religions then run back to the sky and watch people fight over it is ridiculous. Who's right?

>Most religions are mutually exclusive.
lmao, nope, it's the opposite actually. culture yourself, burger

What evidence? A thousand years old book?

>so to think that god came down to create hundreds of religions
no one thinks this you dopey leaf

Only argument in this thread and its by a jew.
Ofc

>evidence

kek. There is still nothing definitive to prove religion is true, religion is all based on the fear of death.

Bring a small child in to a church/mosque/temple and tell him that if he doesn't do these things that he will burn underground for an eternity then yes he will be religious, the whole concept of religion collapsed on its ass when it has to force you to believe it through radical thoughts.

solipsism isn't an argument.

The Conservation of Mass-Energy. There is a scientific law called the Law of Conservation of Mass, discovered by Antoine Lavoisier in 1785. In its most compact form, it states: matter is neither created nor destroyed.

Life
>Dude, the universe just fucking happened alright. Everything is just a probability equation. Over enough time, time will eventually yield the opportunity, dude, you're so fucking stupid, God!

>haven't mapped the ocean floors
>haven't discovered all species
>haven't cured all human ailments
BUT LET ME TELL YOU HOW THE UNIVERSE HAPPENED.

>There is still nothing definitive to prove religion is true
that's because what amount of or type of evidence needed to warrant belief in a proposition is subjective to the individual.
objectively there is no such thing as "proof"

when you say: "there is no proof" you are stating an opinion, not a fact

>religion is all based on the fear of death.
that's demonstrably wrong, some religions don't even believe in an afterlife

My fairy exists because the people who believe in it killed everyone who didn't believe it

So far as I know, most religions don't state that others gods don't exist, only that their god(s) is/are the only one(s) worth worshipping.

they need us to buy their bullshit so we fight each other goy

what is with all the religitards on Sup Forums
Jordan Peterson talks about how Christianity is a good model for society and suddenly that means that bible is more than just good allegory and pseudo-history?

Your religion was literally designed to stop Jews from chimping out in the roman empire:
youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE&t

god is an antiquated concept, i more likely believe this is either a simulation for our entertainment or a viewing audience

possibly reincarnation that one must go through multiple times until proving to be worthy of ascension

anyways the complexity and fragility of life lead me to believe that "something" constructed it with intentions

>most religions are henotheistic
that's probably wrong, the major ones aren't at least

i don't know about the other thousands

i don't like that guy, i have been shilling for Christianity on here for years

Clap and say 'I believe in fairies!'

>Underground for an eternity.

That's a ridiculous pagan idea. God is not a torturer. Man tortures himself with sin and God would have you saved from it - of course, people call this indoctrination. Religion teaches the value of life with respect to death, not opposed to it.

by "that guy" i meant peterson, just noticed the joseph atwill video
his dumb caesar's messiah theory's been debunked

you should, he's the best thing to happen to the religion in years, bringing tons of people back. Should be given Sainthood

I find Ricky to be funny, but he's a smug fat cunt at the same time.

source? Genuinely interested. Huge history buff

You believe space travel is the future because you want to go to space.

Religious people believe god is real because they want to see their dad again.

Stop pretending you're better because you got your nonsense from a science fiction book and they got theirs from a religious book.

What if it's all the same God.

Think about it.

Thay have always been religious.

It's part of the american culture.

Atheism is just a fear of the after-life

>there is absolutely no way there is life after death

Fuck you Ricky. I go to bullfights every week.

Yet the logic that atheists use to defend concepts originally from science fiction would also debunk that statement.

"science was wrong about X, so Y is probably real"

Replace X with Airplanes and Y with anything from science fiction and you have a typical argument with an atheist.

Someone post that meme where a fedora asks a girl out, she says no, then the fedora explains how this proves God does not exist

Did it ever cross his mind that the same god could have 3000 different names for many different cultures? Doubt it.

>I'm smart because I'm mad at God.

Well, It's probably different forms of the same entity. But well, atheists will parrot this
>muh 3000 gods
like they are religious fundamentalists without giving any thought. It's curious how they fall into what they critisize.

>implying a thousand year old book is not garbage evidence

nah Sup Forums used to be overwhelmingly athiest even Sup Forums. Some people here may have been Christians before Peterson but there has definitely been a strong uptick since The Great Sortening

religion is just a fear of the void of non-existence you will inhabit after you die
remember before you were born? that is what you are returning to. you are so afraid of this that you make yourself believe in top shelf bullshit

>truth spoils like milk

Atheism is just fear of life after death; remember before you were born? You will never return to this state and the thought of being a permanent part of existence makes yourself deny your actions having eternal consequences

i'm waiting on that proof. you literally just made up this hypothesis based on nothing

They're not made up, what people call "gods" are actually demons. They are deceived so they bow down and worship them.

Kek damage control, religion is based on these facts that you say while atheism doesn't bother with the thought at all.

i'm waiting on that proof. you literally just made up this hypothesis based on nothing

basing it on past evidence. you don't exist when your brain doesn't operate or exist any longer. what evidence do you have of an afterlife?

It does though. We always change what is true and false through the years of extra research and scientific breakthroughs.

Also if truth never changed why did God's morals change between the first and second parts of the Bible (old and new testament). Then when we get to how God is above time and above morals it makes even less logical sense at all.

God is a fucking retard if he expects anyone to believe in him without legit brainwashing.

pic related is one of my favorite arguments for atheism.
when this meme is posted, atheists in threads it's posted in all high-five eachother

the argument is this:
>p1: if the universe is really big, God wouldn't care about humanity
>p2: the universe is really big
>c1: therefore, God doesn't care about humanity
>p3: Christianity says God cares about humanity
>c2: therefore, Christianity is false

>it does though. We always change what is true and false through the years of extra research
if we believe something to be true, then further down the line we find out that it's not true, then it was never truth.
what we believe has no bearing on what is.
>if truth never changed why did God's morals change between the first and second parts of the Bible (old and new testament).
i don't think they did. this is has nothing to do with what we were talking about anyway.
if i say i have a dollar, and then later i say i have two dollars, it doesn't mean that the first statement was false.
it will always be true that i had a dollar at that moment

ARE YOU AVIN' A LAUGH?
IS HE AVIN' A LAUGH!?
HE IS HAVING A LAUGH!

this also proves who vapid and narcissistic christianity is: "god created us in his image and we're the greatest fucking thing in the whole goddamned universe bluh bluh bluh, etc"

this is literally kardashian nigger level thought

>can't prove god isn't real but you have faith that he is not real
>attack people because they Believe in something they can't prove.

Wew leaf

we're the only known intelligent life forms in the universe, and have reason to believe we're the only ones (see fermi paradox)
hate to break this to you, but humanity IS special

life could be a regular occurrence in the universe and it could be that travelling the distances in between isn't possible or feasible given certain constraints. just look how hard it is to search for a downed plane in the ocean versus finding your next neighbor in an infinitely-sized universe

Generally those types of thoughts dont enter the minds of intelligent people.

>>I'm smart because I'm mad at God.
Im smart because i fear god.

could God exist?

Yeah but only one of them likely is so it's like playing russian roulette and there's 2999 bullets.

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

not an argument

current evidence says "no"
but it also really depends on what you define as god....everyone loves moving the goalposts around with this definition like trying to pin bill clinton down at the lewinski trial

>It's been kicked to the curb by everyone
right off the rip: you are a complete nigger

>current evidence says "no"
let's hear your argument on why God could not exist.

>it also really depends on what you define as god
let's go with "the omnipotent omniscient personal creator of the universe"

>right off the rip: you are a complete nigger

"herr derr you're a nigger".

You're so edgy it's sickening. And what I'm saying isn't wrong. Atheism is almost literally cancer nowadays. "Religious freedom/atheist rights" used to be in presidential campaigns. Now no one gives a shit about you retards.

>Elevator gate

Not in tune with Leddit Lore. What happened?

>Not in tune with Leddit Lore. What happened?

Some atheist chick was at some atheist convention or some shit and some atheist bumfuck ask her out for coffee when they were in the elevator together. In typical atheist/feminist fashion she went fucking apeshit and told me not to do that because it oppresses her. This split the atheist community in 2 (beta cucks/females vs. lesser beta cucks/Dawkins).

or they could be 3000 of the same thing in different forms as each culture dictates that peoples understanding of God. All Gods are aspect of one God which is why you see Gods with particular themes echoed in countless different civilizations just having different appearances for their God (Trickster Gods/Gods of Fertility/Warrior Gods etc)

>atheism is so 2006
record % of atheists in 2017

source?

Is this real? is he still judging religion on a 7 year old fundamentalist logic?

when you stop avoiding the one I asked for then I'll give you one user.

perfectly rational argument that has never been refuted hasn't been "kicked to the curb"
as each year passes, less people buy into your blood sacrifice club and get redpilled to reason. even the majority of people that claim to be christians just do it out of habit and social acceptance and never attend church or read that gay bible

ok ok ok, i wasn't sure what you were asking for so i ignored it, would a video suffice?

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ-SB4UKA54

basically the thing that mouthfucks his theory most of all is that we have historical evidence of "immense multitudes of Christians" living in rome before 70 AD, when atwill says Christianity was invented

pretty old controversy, his book came out 12 years ago

The incoherent nonsense and medieval babbling that comes out of theists when they speak is enough, they btfo themselves in front of anyone with a functional brain.

Online, they mostly spout meme and outdated reddit hat memes, which is basically the same thing.

steady growth every year
source: pew research

i was just looking at pew, this article came out a few weeks ago

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

source: pew research

thanks user, I'll check it out

sources:
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160422-atheism-agnostic-secular-nones-rising-religion/
huffingtonpost.com/phil-zuckerman/religion-declining-secula_b_9889398.html

At current rate atheists will be world majority by 2038.

>for there are many lords and gods, but we serve the creator of all

the thing about atheism is that it doesn't present until early or middle adulthood when people get enough independent thought and courage to leave the fairytale belief systems their parents indoctrinated them with

are your parents Christian?

they both grew up catholic and raised me as catholic and laugh about how dumb christianity and belief is but would never have the balls to self label as an atheist even though they agree with it. pretty much like most of america

Christ is being confirmed by 4 different Gospels and historic accounts independent from them. Ricky Gervais can fuck off

How do they poll this? Do they monitor the sales of fedoras? I am 100% atheist but I don't wear a fedora and I barely ever tell anyone, and I've never been polled. I think most atheists just mind their own business and don't tell anyone. Or if they don't go full atheist, they just become very loose christians who never go to church or do anything devout, they just believe that god created the universe and that's it.

>Christ is being confirmed by 4 different Gospels
i have three dragonlance books that confirm the existence of raistlin majere. must be real

p.s. you fell for the meme

apparently they. . .
>use multistate cohort-component methods to project the size of religiously affiliated and unaffiliated populations. Projection inputs such as religious composition, differential fertility, and age structure data, as well as religious switching patterns, are based on the best available census and survey data for each country. This research is based on an analysis of more than 2,500 data sources.
source (was linked to in the article i linked) demographic-research.org/Volumes/Vol32/27/

you should have finished reading his post

it's huffington post paesà, they don't monitor shit

>you should have finished reading his post
still doesn't mean he is the son of "god"

It's this exact cunt who made me back off atheism, and go back to agnosticism. I don't want to be lumped in with unfunny pricks like this one. He peaked on The Office, and it's been nothing but shit, since.

Anyway, if you apply logic to it, without faith, the only option is agnostic. You can't claim or prove definitively that god exists, or doesn't.

I believe 99% of religion is made up fairy tales.

But can I prove there's no gods, or forces in the universe? I've never felt them nor experience them, but like UFOs - I'm open to being proven they do.

Fuck Gervais. He should have been laughed out of entertainment for Derrick. Untalented hack cunt.

What are the odds of naturalism being correct?

there's good evidence for the reality of the resurrection though

if someone publicly rises from the dead three days after being publicly executed, i'd think that would lend credibility to their claim of being the Son of God

you can't prove something doesn't exist only that it does. Scientific method works on confirmation, not a lack of dis-confirmation.

>every religion in existence is monotheism and acts exactly like Christianity, the only religion you have had any remote contact with ever

Leaf i was like you but one day you will realise that religion is not this unique thing in the absents of religion people will view there ideologies religiously

>unfunny dickhead with super annoying fake laugh
Atheist philosophers sure are amazing and intelligent role models.

atheists are almost always leftist degenerates