>met when she was his teacher
>married with three kids already
>he was 15
>his parents separated them
>won't say when their relationship 'became romantic'
>she nicknamed him 'chouchou' or 'teachers pet'
>media trying to portray it as a sweet love story

People go to jail for this shit.

yahoo.com/news/french-presidential-contender-emmanuel-macrons-unique-love-story-193950929.html

Maybe he's gay.

>rothschild
>pedo shit

hmmmmmmmm

He actually is.

Could be, but15 year old faggots aren't looking for beards

Pretty sure 15 is legal in frogland.

Marion's a FUCKING coalburner tho. Spread the word, holy fucking shit i'm fucking furious

That's a fake.

>this one dutch prick spamming on every thread
Mate how are you convinced by that image. Her skin is paler, her face is freckled, her nose, cheeks and everything are way off. No one's buying your bullshit and neither should you.

The parents could have prosecuted because it's forbidden to get sexually involved with someone who is not 18y/o when you have some kind of responsability over the minor (basically, step parent, teacher, babysitter...etc).
But if Macron wanted to fuck her then i don't really see the problem. They probably thought it was a crush and that he'd get over it pretty fast (lul).

What horrible decision making. We can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

wtf I love rural and suburban retard now

you forgot to emphasise, A LITERAL KEK.

thats not her dumbass

In 2008 the age of consent was 14. People started getting weird about it around then. Before that it wasn't a problem at all. I remember my friend was almost 30 in like 2006 and was dating someone in my school. Noone thought ti was weird.

Did she also move to Atlanta or something and start driving a Chrysler 200 too?

The fruity, fluffy macaroon won't even make it to the second round and he will have to console himself by going back to his leathery, geriatric wife.

>netherlands
>more like the niggerlands
you, russia and canada always positng cuck shit

Macron looks like a rat

El Rato Français

sure its fake ^^

Man, that is some terrible compositing.

I especially like the American light switch on the wall right next to the open balcony looking out on the Eiffel Tower. Really adds to the legitimacy.

squeeze yourself, toothpaste

wtf is wrong with france?

It is fake, they neglected the top left portion of her face. Obvious shoop detected in 5 seconds.

>People go to jail for this shit.

This

Also they used the burn tool too much around her neck and chin so it looks, well, burnt.

Thank you for saving me from a great heartache

Macron is a mentally ill deviant and an opportunist.

I hope he gets into second round with Marine, Marine would beat him easily.

that is a nice suit

imagine what her pumpkin leather body looks like

No I think it's just some Reddit faggots that think they win by "baiting" Sup Forums. Can you imagine how stupid that shit sounds in real life?
>walk up to random person
>say "hey fuck you!"
>get shit kicked in
>hahaha I won cause I baited them ain't I smart
What utter retards.

I don't get it

Who's who?

Lol that rectification picture is proven fake is fake too. They changed her eye colour, and the ear doensn't prove that it's not her it simply grows back to normal. I was in the thread. Fuck dude, i'm devastated

Yeah none of that is true, but it still doesn't change the fact that they're obviously driving an American car and that nigger is very clearly from the south.

shill harder faggot

That would make him a literal cuck then

Maybe, but it would still be illegal for a teacher to do it with a student.