TITS ARE LEGAL NOW, EVERYBODY!!!!

TITS ARE LEGAL NOW, EVERYBODY!!!!

awarenessact.com/united-states-federal-court-rules-females-are-free-to-display-their-breasts-in-public/

Other urls found in this thread:

awarenessact.com/united-states-federal-court-rules-females-are-free-to-display-their-breasts-in-public/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpfynhRCP8E
youtube.com/watch?v=06_52hetrgs
youtube.com/watch?v=ctirIlbRpTw
youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw
snopes.com/breasts-in-public/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3724381/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>awarenessact.com/united-states-federal-court-rules-females-are-free-to-display-their-breasts-in-public/
are men free to cum on bare tits?

>american tits
>free to display

please guys, start building the Wall, i dont want to see bare landwhales.

BUMP
Im ready to see flat saggy meatbags WOOOOO

> Thus, it perpetuates a stereotype ingrained in our society that female breasts are primarily objects of sexual desire whereas male breasts are not

Liberals can't be morally consistent on fucking anything. Even (((Psychologists))) who they use to quote all their trans shit, say that there is three main parts of sexual arousal breasts, ass and dicks.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GRRRRRRRRRRRRL

I not really excited to see this though, no attractive normal girl will do this, only mega whales that are too lazy to find a clean shirt or sociopath chicks who want attention.

Ha, got eem

Are men free to look? Or is this just another way women can leech off a man when she sues him for looking at her tits?

The only people that walk around shirtless are niggers unless you are at the beach. In that case hardly anyone will care if a girl is topless she will just get stares becuase guys like tits.

I bet the future generations of women will openly post topless pictures as profile pictures. Rather than just extreme cleavage pics.

i'd rather they make everyone put on a shirt

no one wants to see your american man tits

You're as fat as they are

Pretty sure it was always legal.

So... does this basically annul every single fucking law in the country regarding public obscenity/indecency/etc?

>mexican
>complaining about fat chicks

"Shirtless niggers"
Lmao cuck alert cuck spotted

wow, that sure was such a huge issue to (((fix))), eh?

fake news!

Whats next, legalizing beer for 18 year olds?

Thank god for the edge of Africa, Thank fucking god.
Very much possible, few decades ago,women were different, european women at least, it's getting worse and worse. I still don't understand what level of brainwashing white women is in.

>More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese. More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity. Almost 3 in 4 men (74 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese.

PLEASE NO.

Whats your issue. Bare jew tits everywhere :3

Good for you, free the niple.

Fake and gay.

Then legalizing prostitution and you are basically a Germanic country.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpfynhRCP8E

as if we needed more ways to tell the shitty women from the decent ones. people wont put up with this for long though. mothers with kids are going to go apeshit on the dumb bitches, i can see it now.

Am I free to cum on your ugly face?

No. Not until you pay for it.

THIS CANT BE REAL

Which court? We have thousands.

Imagine all those funny american webms, now with topless women.

its aint that easy to break through cultural net

I'll withhold my opinion on this until i see what sort of women take advantage of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=06_52hetrgs

now if we could just get some bluehaired dykes doing this at a mosque or walking through dearborn michigan we would have a fun little media event

I'm visiting Mexico from Seattle right now and have never seen so many fat people and poverty in one country in my life. Your country is a joke.

>tfw you get sent to jail for even looking at them

Fake news, you retards. Sup Forums is so fucking dumb.

It's always the tits you don't want to see and never the tits you want to see.

I mean she'd be fucking stared at anyway if shes hot, might as well avoid tan-lines.

that's hella funny LMAO
If you did this more often, maybe muzzies will stop raping your women.

Nah you can't tell how hot a girl is from far away but you can see she has her tits out. Or you are lying down and you look at tits from the side of your eye.

>yfw this is murica in the future
>only with dukes, grannies and landwahles instead

That's a hot burn, but that feel when you remember Mexicans are just as, if not slightly fatter than Americans.

Let's face it guys, the entire post-age-of-empires europeans have a fucking sugar addiction, and it needs to fucking stop.

>implying I want to look at myself shirtless

HAHAHA NOW MEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY HUGE HAIRY NIPPLES!

GET READY BOYS, BECAUSE HERE COMES--

what the fuck

THE PATRIARCHY DID THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ctirIlbRpTw

Anyone have the part if a book wrote in 1905 that if women were given to much freedom they would naturally try to make the world revolve around their genitals?

I saw this before, hahaha, cracks me up everytime.

I supppose that the same law that it makes them legal to be exposed, makes it legal for us to look at them, I can't even imagine how do you write a law that can make you guilty of looking at something that's publically exposed.

Time to go suck on some titties.

how many are underweight?

t. i'm underweight and don't look it, still fit in (vanity sized) mediums.

REEEEEEEEEEEE! If I start seeing women walking around with their tits hanging out, I am going to lose my shit. FUCKING ANIMALS!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

you are the ONLY country fatter than us, pablo

>male breasts
man tits need to be illegal

Walmart is about to get even more horrifying

Lol how long before feminists start getting pissed off at hot girls with their tits out being attention whores? Or how they are being body shamed by people gagging at their pit hair and orangutan titties?

Maybe the west needs sharia law

god damn.
lemme get that

youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw

Kinda degenerate, but meh, I bet it's ilegal to stare at them, tho.

The website that article is posted on looks like a fucking joke.

how are central and south americans so fat, they can barely afford food

I'm surprised you did it before us.

Well then, strap yourself in kiddo

This affects every state right? Fuck yeah!

>tfw overweight but can bench more than own weight

Do they all look like that underneath? I'd convert for that.

The feminists made a big stink about this here a while ago. Total count of titties I've seen in public: 0. They just want something to bitch about.

Lol these girls will still be shouted down for indecency in any conservative state.

Am I free to grab tits?

>trying to make tits non-sexual

why would anyone do this?

I'd love to see their reaction when they discover it's the old women that shame them.

Nice!

I keked hard with this Javier, nice one

I hate our government so much. Not because they ruled in favor for allowing women to show breasts but because we have much more serious issues to address than this.

Literally wasting my tax money on bullshit.

Harassment or stalking or some other vague law.

One of the parties involved was the city of Fort Collins, Colorado. It was the District Judge that made the ruling (assuming that this case doesn't get appealed to the 10th Circuit or SCOTUS). You know the stupidity virus has infected Sup Forums when there's barely anyone trying to lawfag the case details.

I highly doubt many will have the balls to show them though

Snopes said nopes

Chad is allowed to look. You're not.

Women are so much more appealing with clothes on... It's a trap.

Mexicans fuck anything, even animals. Shut the fuck up. lol

Seriously this. Naked body is usually pretty gross.

Autistic asexual virgin detected.

>being such an unrefined plebeian that wants to go around looking at ugly women's disgusting tits.

I bet you have your steak well done.

That's untrue. See Nauru.

Ok this is fake news. This was a ruling in on district in colorado. I was trying to find a reliable source and came up short.

snopes.com/breasts-in-public/

Doesn't explain why I lust after feet like a dog.

>you are the ONLY country fatter than us, pablo

What is nauru?

You are the meme fat country, because no one cares about nauru

underrated post

No since ejaculate would be considered a missile and thus be treated as a sexual assault.

yes, u r right, we are poor, nobody in here have interwebs neither

That's explained by autism

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3724381/

>Federal court allows women to bare breasts
>Islam BTFO
>Feminists confused why Islam is suddenly so upset
>You would cover her up to see more
Idiot.

>"tits are legal!"
>censors tits

Behold, the Eternal Shart