officialproudboys.com/news/the-kids-are-alt-knights/

The actual state of yanks.

>stick man
>fuck white people
>muh azn wife
>proud boys

Why is this allowed?

Fuck Proud Boys

The revolution is in the hands of people close to Kyle and people in the streets fighting instead of circlejerking around Lauren Southen

We are at the point where it is becoming mainstream or at the least 'cool' to be """alt-right""". I do believe in an elite death squad to keep order and strike fear when necessary, but allowing just anyone to claim they are one of us could leave what it would stand for to be infiltrated and curropted.
I say no.

So is that a yes?

No

I'll take it as a yes

Should be Fraternal Union of Christian Knights

They'll have to prove themselves before I give an opinion. Smashing commies is good.

Even the Freemasons, an exclusively Christian society have been infiltrated and under the control of (((them))).

If they're anything like Kyle then surely it will be a worthy one.

hell yea! fucking love this idea

Only rule: No Jews aloud

Why does Sup Forums get their pussy wet with french twinks in short shorts?

We've got this pol! We WILL be the revolution! We will resist! One day we WILL ALL be based LARPers hitting commies with sticks and our homemade shields!

ok, pusscakes

The "Proud Boys" are a joke. If you want to join an actual nationalist group, join Identity Europa.

and yet both groups are out fighting communists on the streets.

Anyone can join Proud Boy, surely a nigger can't join IE

Proud Boys is a North American social-political conservative movement founded in 2016 by libertarian/conservative podcaster Gavin McInnes, who describes it as a "pro-Western fraternal organization" for men who "refuse to apologize for creating the modern world."[1] The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin.[2][3] Proud Boys are supposed to practice abstinence from masturbation.[3]

lol

It's not just targeting communists and insurgence. The core values are protecting the young and defenseless.
To strike fear in those with evil in their hearts and loved and respected by the innocent.
We praise the one true God, mother Nature, and children for they are our hope and future and what we are trying to protect, we don't target people by race but by what they do.
Seek out violence and destruction and you will only create more, seek truth, justice, and bravery and it will spread.

Go back to r_thedonald.

no, you need to go back.

Chapman and co are doing far more than you ever will. they're organizing and fighting communists on the streets while you bitch and moan about "race traitors" on the internet

Thi shit is getting extremely cringe now

so how many steps until right wing death squads?

me on the right

The Reddit Order of White Knights need to go back

Personally, I think it's pretty cool. Sup Forums memes coming to life. Safety squads are a must and especially in an environment that actively seeks to censor and physically shut down all wrong think.

"Communists" aren't an issue, dumbass. Neoliberal, kikes, etc. are the problem.

this

communism is just a symptom of a bad case of the kikes

checked for truth

Proud Boy faggots= Civic nationalist zionists.

No thank you faggot.

but communists are the footsoldiers.

>American Nationalism
>suffering the fate of whites in parts Western Europe
Yeah, don't mind being raped and/or killed by your fellow Civic Nationalist Alt-Knight Tyrone, nothing to see here.

you guys notice the cuck with the bikelock, right? It's the same guy?

it is

bad idea

leftist traitors to the US control the media in all forms, any such group will be perverted by these forces

>Rebel Media/Gavin Mcinnes

Could you get any gayer than this

Honey pot
Honey pot
Honey pot
Honey... Get it yet?

I'm in. Who cares if it's "civic"? We need grunts and that's the end of the story.

>proudboys canada
Fucking kek. Why the fuck are Canadians always obsessed with American politics

>Alt-Knights

Fucking lame name. Should be the Kek Crusaders

An organised form of RWDS is shut down much easier than a disordered one.

You don't need to be a larper to beat commies.

Any Sup Forumsock should consider joining one of these groups if only to redpill them on race.

Can't get to the general without bloodying a few Grunts.

>oh cool based stickman has an account
>check his twitter
>pinned tweet is gofundme for donations

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so you mean to tell me not only does this race mixer advocate civic nationalism (just another cute name for multiculturalism) but he also wants money through donations so he can buy his slant eyed cunt wife a new pair of shoes? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im gonna have to pass, I'm just gonna sit here and watch the entire country burn to the ground, take care guys.

the donations are for legal fees, dumbass.

he's been arrested three times now for standing up to the left.

not everyone who hates commies is a stormfag

>when based stickmans cunt wife responds to your post

pffffffffffffffthhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

oh I can't wait until your husband gets fucking molly whopped for being an anti white dickhead

fuck milo, gavin, lauren, all of those rebel media cunts and their kike boss levant, get fuckin merked faggots!

14/88

can I apply for Kekistani citizenship?

I just now learned about the bike lock guy and haven't seen this footage yet. Hope this fucker's life is ruined.

stormfags pls go back

>autism: the post

Wish I could trust this guy

Clearly some heeb got ahold of him and bailed im out and was like "do you know how much money you can make man?"

I'm already rich and wouldn't take money for this sacred cause

I will lead you out of Egypt mein Juden

I've heard a tightly rolled up magazine, can substitute for a baton.

Reinforce with a little duct tape (on site) and you have a handy defensive tool.

Try harder, faggot

Shit advice, you're a jew.

I want every single poster of european descent to read this post and understand that there are a large number of anti white shitskins using this civic nationalist bullshit as a tactic to degrade our people. Just keep that in mind when you see posts like "hurr durr stomtard" etc etc

The logo has got to be a shield with red white and blue. Stop with these gay circle logos.

Fuck you jew funded antiwhite cuck nationalist faggots. Hope the left kills you all.

Wouldn't Stickman be a useful idiot?
He's putting himself in the line of fire to further a cause that can't properly define.

Tell that to the Secret Service dick nose.

>Race traitor
>Anti white nationalism
>based
Kek thats a good one. After learning about how much of faggot this guy is I hope he does get sentenced.

>the donations are for legal fees

Yeah no. I'd rather use my money towards some food, that would provide some purpose over nothing. Maybe he shouldn't have been involved in a meme war

Why are they called Proud Boys? Did seriously nobody speak up and say what a stupid name that is?

Nah, he's got an agent and a manager

He's gonna juice this for all the $$$$$$ he can

yes yes praise Trump and hail israel, ty for correcting me sir my teeny tiny goyim brain was malfunctioning for a second

I just wanna say I love Trump, turns out he's not gonna be deporting illegals like he promised.

PRAISE KEK HURRR DURRR, r-right? am I doin it right my dude? Hold on let me get my credit card and funnel some cash for an anti white (((((civic nationalist)))) so he can pay his bills because he's too lazy to get a real job lol

Yeah, it's hard to imagine anything more gay

But what if he mysteriously dies during the riots?
He would be a martyr for the cause right?

Gavin McGinness created them, so that's probably your answer.

I'm black is that cool?

Good point

The symbolic potential is high with him

I'm afraid though that like all prominent folks on our side he is basically a loser who can't afford NOT to sell out

We need a Lafayette, someone who isn't for sale

The first step in saving the white race is closing the flood gates of mass immigration. Any white nationalist should realize civic nationalist are allies in this effort of stopping immigration.

>known as the meme

Best improv weapon is the millwall brick

I can't bring my cat with when I visit mexico because the rat Infested country has a taboo that makes the kids shoot cats because they prefer snakes and scorpions in their yards instead of qt kittns

yes

Okay I'm in.

Right Wing Death Squads in ODST armour? Count me in.

I don't really understand anything that guy does. Why create what he has described in public as a gang and then get into fights with them? Why in public attack and risk attacks from Islamists? By his own admission he only makes a fraction of his income from media.

The only thing which makes sense in my mind is a burning, jealous rage towards the success of Shane Smith and Vice.

sure thing bro, and alex jones totally isn't controlled opposition used by the CIA to make any traditionalist or right wing leaning person look crazy and foolish

oh brb gotta restock on my SUPER MALE VITALITY because without it im just not up to par. Yup nothin like poppin over priced vitamins into my mouth to fund an operation that feeds me half truths and distorts the rest.

No, but their is some technique you can do with a newspaper called bricking or something. Basically, you fold it over, and it becomes hard as a rock and sort of brick shaped. Moderately, more powerful than punching and and less painful.

Who do you think created Communism?

not a bad idea.

>stick cuck
sageuu~

You won't pay to see Commies get beat in the streets?

woah dude what are you tryna say? WE ARE CIVIC NATIONALIST DOOD WE DON'T SAY THAT STUFF HERE DUDE, back off...got it?

gosh darn stormweenies and anti semites ugh

>I don't really understand anything that guy does. Why create what he has described in public as a gang and then get into fights with them? Why in public attack and risk attacks from Islamists? By his own admission he only makes a fraction of his income from media.

This is a guy who made a bet where he would eat a bowl of cereal with his own piss if he won. He lost. So he ate a bowl of cereal with his own piss. This was filmed, for some reason.

He's done too many drugs.

I give Stickman a pass, because he's beating Commie ass.

And no one is to blame for the Jewed up shit they did before they woke up.

Not if he gets arrested every damn time.

kek I just like the Alex Jones memes

Not American, go make mommy
> P R O U D B O Y S
Show that devotion through pain and bloodgalore for us to watch and secure Europes future like warriors of old

Who thoght "Proud Boys" was a good name for a street fighting group?

It's a southern thing, sadly.
I which it would die sometimes.

THE LAST DOMINO FALLS HERE!

why do southerners ruin everything

>bring over niggers
>start a war over their pet niggers

I'm up for it. I get to LARP 1920's Germany. Let's fucking go.

>american edgumuhkayshon