Black British > African Americans

Im black british and ive been thinking right, why are we so much better and more superior than african americans?

we actually have jobs instead of commiting crimes and that

we dont go round shooting people

also we are connected to our original cultures like nigerian and jamaican cultures

annnn last but NOT least have better subculture and music like thissss::::

youtube.com/watch?v=dFOErVWlsxg

youtube.com/watch?v=MRq_pRbtSM4

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

well??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HkwN4ds9TsYp
youtu.be/qMl9j-qt-is
youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI
youtube.com/watch?v=jRfiRAcPXhE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdP9qBJhYU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers commit about the same crime everywhere in the world.

You are over-represented in prison just as much as blacks in the USA, and that "music" was trash. kys jamal

vid related, british dindu nuffin

You're still niggers.

You're still going to lumped into the sum, that is blacks across the world are pretty shitty.

Maybe it's because you have something to prove, rather than something that is owed? I find that black people who are employed and have a minimal idea of goals are usually pretty fun/decent people, different but decent... that is speaking from my flag perspective.

How do we know its not our native negroes and not immigrant niggers?

You add American and it worsens what is already there.

you are no better same fucking crime rates but without guns

youtu.be/HkwN4ds9TsYp

Pretty much

Same dindu nuffin attitude

youtu.be/qMl9j-qt-is

DAS RITE

I agree, OP. I think it's a mentality issue in America for the most part.

>blood on the ground from a stabbed police officer, nigger is yelling 'you're going to break my wrists'

Can't make this shit up.

You arent any better. Its just that in England, you arent the WORST.

honestly also in canada blacks aren't bad at all. with the exceptions of some Caribbeans and all legit Africans. But even the kids of african immigrants are pretty decent here. Drake is a good example of a boring Canadian black guy who is trying so hard to live up to the nigger image it's sad. Dude should go with his heart and be a lab technician.

Black brits don't have the lovely white admixture

nogs are just savage by nature, they were never meant to be a part of any proper civilization. slavery was the biggest mistake in US history because it brought them here. why the UK has nogs is beyond me.

>Black
>British
Chose one

Based Idris Elba. Shout out from N5 here to Hackneeeeyyyyyyy

shut the fuck up

youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI

Among other things you are a much smaller proportion of their population than here. You are forced to assimilate into culture more and not self-segregate and mini-balkanize yourself like they do here.

i know the difference user,some of you are alright

the ones fresh from the desert can fuck right off back though

>British
>black

You're just jealous of our women, KEK!

>dogshit is better than catshit

You're still a stinking lump of shit, get the fuck off my island.

No black is as bad as an abo, you've got that going for you at least OP

pretty sure her majesty agrees

Whats are the stats for british cypriots?

Black british suck dick and have no style. They copy American nigger culture or they try to cling to some vestige of African culture. Get out of Europe, nigger.

>copy American nigger culture

are you dumb ?

I've never had the joy of knowing any abos but they seem to just be stupid. the Americanus Nigger is a wonderful blend of stupidity and violence. they are total destructive creatures. the only time they ever behaved was when a whip as on their backs.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRfiRAcPXhE

You can't be black and British. A fucking Pole is more British than you.

Wew lad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdP9qBJhYU0
Watch this clip