I hate this obnoxious nigger

dont deny our (((science))) goy

>"Science is literally never wrong. U can't even question it."

-- Black Science Man

>pseudo-scientist have anything to say about actual science

dude

Life starts at conception

Then he needs to define science.

Is it the method, the body of knowledge, or practice itself? Do claims made by scientists, especially those based on predictive models, actually count under the 'body of knowledge' definition?

>bible thumping moron hating things he can't understand, resulting in chimpout

You may be pale but you're still a nigger at heart.

Alright Neil, lets talk about HBD for a moment then.

>all of a sudden science becomes scientific racism.

lets start back up that eugenics program again

They're not my politicians.

I hate this retarded nigger as well

t. Atheist

Science is a method, not an answer.

>gender is a social construct
>all races are equal
vs
>our models that can't predict next year can predict 100 years from now give us all your money and let us tax you for existing

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
liberals are anti-science

It's baffling how this guy can just say the same damn sentence over and over again for years and get praise for it every time.

politicians to neil degrass tyson: you don't get to be carl sagan

This. This right here should be a sticky.

Politician=Liar. Liar is not equal to science. Stop asking liars to fund truth and you won't get junk science like astrophysics, psychiatry, big pharma, Monsanto, etc, etc, etc.

He's an incredibly muddled thinker, if you can even call him a thinker at all. I'm not even trying to be insulting, he is just an addle brained goof. I heard him talking to Sam Harris about AI once and NDT couldn't follow the conversation in the slightest. It was cringe worthy.

Idiots like to latch on to "scientists" to borrow their supposed intellect to feel better about themselves. Every time the smart scientist guy says something that reconfirms their world view it's praised because it's just sucking their own dick.

>"So when I pull some made up "Science fact" straight out of my black asshole. You just cant deny it because Science"

face it he's just a celebrity which does not exclude him from being a nigger

The Ultimate Magic Negro.

Unless you ask the question, "What is the best method".

>>gender is a social construct
>>all races are equal
Where did he say that? on the article he said
>Climate change denial. Teaching creationism in school. Rejecting vaccinations for kids. Those forms of science denial — and others — worry science educator and communicator Neil deGrasse Tyson.

It's quite obvious that the moron I quoted got triggered because he's a nigger at heart, and not only any nigger, a bible thumping nigger.

Here, you bible faggots are as bad as sjw, prone to trigger like feminists on their periods. Sad!

I'm sorry, but they can do whatever their electorate wants them to. That's the democracy you love, right Neil?

I don't believe in Scientism sorry

>you don't get to deny science
>says the double digit IQ affirmative action NIGGER that is where he is because he cried 'racism' in school

Sad. really.

I am so glad a celebrity gets to pontificate on what my elected officials, and I, can think!

Liberals are all about science. Until you want to study race or gender with science. They are biology-deniers.

But it do.

No one noticed my baneposting. Please continue with me.

>I hate this obnoxious nigger
He's an astrophisicist ffs. Why should you hate him? SWJ are denying basic science calling it a social construct. You people are slowly losing your mind in this chaos.

are capoids and congoids really seperate races?

>He's an astrophisicist ffs
He's a political actor retard.

>muh scientist
What do you know about astrophysics? Nothing? Neither does NDT. Bitch hasn't done anything with his career besides being a leftist personality.

Browse his twitter if you want to know how much of a twat he is. twitter.com/neiltyson

>You people are slowly losing your mind in this chaos

I'm afraid they lost their minds a long time ago

This motherfucker talking over Joe Rogan while Rogan was listing off reasons why the public lost trust in the federal government several decades ago was all I needed to see.

He made a clear effort to summarize it all with the phrase "over and over," as if to stop Rogan from going into all the specifics on his own God damn podcast.

I want to like Tyson, but he's obviously compromised.

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/852212740584243201

My God...

He got kicked out of his first phd program because he would moonwalk during lectures, and play basketball instead of do research. The second one only passed him because it had been 8 years. The whole time he was crying racism about it.

He has written no papers by himself and evne the ones he's authored on i bet he did little work. Theres a reason he is on TV rambling incoherently about science instead of....doing science in a lab.

He has talked about creating his own society called "rationalia". It's cringe af.

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/843899674490798080

The man says good things about David Rockefeller. Really makes your noggin rumble.

7 books to read before you die according to Neil deGrasse Tyson
favobooks.com/tvradio/85-books-to-read-before-you-die-Neil-deGrasse-Tyson.html

Yes user..

Link to the page via twitter, Sup Forums think's the direct link is spam.

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/762432393798045696

My goodness... Incredible autism.

>You Don't Get To Deny Science

Right back at you.

Haha it's the wacky gravity man xD

FUCK YEAH SCIENCE am I right guiz?

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/841725837107974145

Holy shit this is incredible.

Fuck that one's good.

Americans don't do this, Nigerians do

Then neither do you, Neil.

The best part is how shit he is at argumentation. I still remember when he insulted O'Reilly for the 'tides come in and out, you can't explain that' comment by attacking how O'Reilly said what he said instead of arguing what O'Reilly was actually trying to say which was that you can't explain the orderliness of nature. O'Reilly was really bad at articulating his position but taking advantage of that didn't make NDT or the others doing the same thing look smart, it made them look like dishonest opportunists. And it also violated the principle of charity, though I doubt someone like NDT who has declared philosophy useless would even know what that is let alone be capable of applying it.

Yes. These are capoids.
1/2

And these are congoids.
2/2

The guy is most certainly smarter than all of you people. He has a wife, PhD, dirctor of a museum.
Lovely how much reach this white arrogance has.
>Muh White Supremacy
>Blacks can't be smart, this graph proves it
>A low rate IQ means that everyone is below that number
>Dropped off Uni because I'm too smart for ((((edu))))
>Muh weebbux

Really activates my almounds

Pic related basically demonstrates the drop in the quality of these sort of 'hero' scientists.

Woah, if we didn't have sports, we'd have flying cars.

Incredible.

What am I looking at here?

Im not defending Tyson or anything but you're a moron if you can't understand why long term predictions are more accurate than short term ones. Long term predictions about weather patterns are based on factors observed over a long period of time that follow a pretty normal pattern, while things like short term weather are erratic and have way more factors involved.

Sup Forums is trying to turn america into redneckistan

They'll even tell you that education and that free college is a jewish plot to destroy america

You can be intelligent and incredibly unwise and arrogant.

sum evil raycst ass white man science

>Bill Wilson to Dr Pavel: You Don't Get To Bring Friends

Have you met a redneck? Genuinely more friendly people than any German I've met.

where is Ukraine?
who would they be lumped with?

I can really take any random SS of his twitter feed to show how much of a retard he is. Since he's a director of a museum he's too smart to criticize though.

America would be on Mars if we didn't have to pay for nigger welfare.

Redneckistan would be preferable to germaniaistan

how the fuck is it science to say there's more than 2 genders?

Why the shit can't you hack scientists prove climate change

(((education)))

They can't take the stab which is a half nigger half puerto rican guy is this respectable in the science community. He's no Albert Einstein, but it's the best the US can muster ATM.
Really makes you think.

I believe you m8

Maybe we should import some rednecks instead of somalis

>To learn that capitalism is an economy of greed, a force of nature unto itself.

top kek.

if capitalism allowing people to have the highest standards of living imaginable, the best tech sector the world has ever seen, sending men to mars and the moon, as well as producing enough excess food resource to literally prop up entire continents and small nations with aid.

then fuck me, I can't wait to hear what better system he has in mind.

>Art of War
>To learn that the act of killing fellow humans can be raised to an art

Top kek.

If Nazism arises make sure we don't stop it as quickly and efficiently as possible as per tactics developed of the Art of War dictate, just utilize human wave tactic and kill as many of your own men as possible potentially leading to several hundred times the casualty rates.

Why is an astrophysicist so shallow?
does leftism really corrupt the intelligent mind this much?
It's almost as bad as fundamentalist religious fanatics.

He's a smart guy, surely he thought this out?

Dawkins' comment on common sense really just says it all.

But the comment by Lawrence Krauss is actually painful to read. Start off with an insult, follow up with a category error, and then finish off with a passive aggressive insult.

It's what happens when religious and artistic understanding is stripped from someone and replaced with pride and praise.

(((education))) doesn't make you intelligent. I know people that have dropped out of school that have more real-world intelligence than that guy.

Learning a trade > (((education)))

learning a trade is education though

I knew him back in high school. He was a cool guy to hang with back then and he wouldn't be the first to become a jackass when touched by a bit of fame. Kinda feel sad when people dump on him even when he deserves it.

I'm serious, does anyone know where Ukraine would fit on this? Were they not included in the study?

>literally less you contribute to science, more you talk about it problems

science is fake

what now neil?

A trade is a practical skill and it naturally makes you more right-wing. (((Education))) leads to lefty indoctrination.

Not necessarily, my man. Define what you mean why education, please?

>Why the shit can't you hack scientists prove climate change.
Are you really that retarded? You dont have to prove climate change. Its right in front of your eyes. Last year here it was 30 celsius in november which never happened. REEEEEE degenerates. I respect science not (((science)))

>insert Milton Friedman
is it even humanly possible to a leftist economist and be taken seriously?

Ukrainian=Russian you mong

>One line constitution
>science community
It's Bioshock. But ran by a black man.
No way that could go wrong right?

ok thx man

Explain how they keep saying "it haven't been temperatures for a 100 years" How come it was that temperature then? It's always been fluctuating through history.

Because that's when the measured recording methodology they use was started.

They honestly ignore the rest.

The point is the change is accelerating faster you retards

Yes it fluctuates, but this fluctuation period is abnormally fast.

Will it wipe out all humans?
No.
Will it flood Miami overnight?
No.
Will the Tuvaluan people all drown? Yes but over a period of 50+ years, nice and slow.

The rest of the world? it'll be fine.

More CO2 for the Amazon to absorb and O2 to release, provided we don't cut it all down by then.

>believing that the amazon produces even a significant amount of the O2 production of plants

Retard gas yourself.

>Claims Americans don't understand science
>Ignores the conflicts of interest in the climate science field
>Ignores the methodologies used to gather data
>Ignores the data "massaging" to get the right figure to get the "new scientific finding" into the journal
>Understands only the most cliche and easy to understand facts about climate change himself, but spouts them off like he is an expert
>Then gets mad when the layman doesn't accept his argument from authority
>Then claims Americans don't understand science

This fucking nigger

He fails to recognize that we aren't averse to science and the scientific method. It's just that we don't trust that the scientific method was faithfully carries our during the climate research.