>>122351791

>Smokes weed to "monitor its strength" because he doesn't believe the government

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/mark-sanford-defeats-stephen-colberts-518916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering that Michael Savage defended Bill O'Reilly who ripped off his material, blocked him from Fox News, and never helped him during his own legal problems, yes. But we have honor while the leftists have none. I think they're extra vindictive because they lost the previous election.

Agreed. This man is trying to fight for custody for his children, and try to run a massive news Network on top of that. Colbert is kicking him while he's down.

I'll add my voice to this. Jones deserves to get punked on for his quirks and rants just as much as anyone else, but to bring a flood of negative attention to him while he fights for the right to see his kids is horribly low class.

go cry some more you rural retard

Colbert used to be alright before he became a kike puppet.
He used to make fun of both sides but now he's as pro left wing as possible.

m8 he's says some flat out retarded shit.

I'm a lefty. I'd love it if Hillary went to jail for corruption, if Alex Jones doesn't get to see his kids, if Trudeau goes to jail, whatever. People get what's coming to them.

You can't just say fucking stupid shit for years on end and not expect consequences.

>Making fun of someone for being manly and masculine.

These jokes are so flat

>still more viewers and followers than Colbert and current year man combined
Really tumbles your rocks...

I used to think AJ was really funny, but ever since he became a straight up propaganda outlet which legitimately preys on confused emotionally-damaged individuals for personal gain, fuck him.

On Alex Jones show today he basically just admitted to being part of a satanic cult when he was young in an epic rant.

"By the time I was 16 I had sex with over 150 women."

Guess this whole court thing has his ass on fire.

He was pretty fucking jacked when he was younger

I bet lefties like colbert hate Alex Jones. You would have to be retarded not to realize Alex acts a bit over the top and theatrical but at the same time he does get good news out there others (good goys) won't even talk about

He was always a kike puppet.

Just a reminder that Obama won his senate Democrat primary when his opponents sealed divorce records were leaked to the press.
Then during the actual senate race his Republican opponents sealed divorce records just so happened to be leaked and published.

listening to Alex Jones y2k show 15 years ago was enough to never ever pay this man any attention what so ever.

how fucking low can you get bullying a paranoid schizotypal going through divorce court

all politics aside this is disgusting

i hope pedogate eventually takes colbert down.

colbert is literally the goodest goy there is

Colbert's sister lost to Rep. Mark Sanford after he was caught in a affair. It was suppose to be a easy democrat win yet she couldn't campaign her way out of wet paper bag.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/mark-sanford-defeats-stephen-colberts-518916

He wouldn't have liked some idiot mocking him over that.

Damn, not even shocked I've never heard about this before

Colbert has really dropped the 'I was just ribbing conservatives guys, it's all in good fun! O'Rilley and I are friends" that he kept throwing out when people criticized him.

I couldn't believe the irony in Colbert spending multiple shows dancing on the grave of the guy he built his career off of.

Stephen Colbert is doing his best to draw Kek's ire, the only question is when and how it will come crashing down upon him.

i think it was ok the first time, but he did it 3 times in a week. he's clearly run out of material and has multiple personality disorder which is why he keeps it up.

It's not funny but fuck Alex Jones.

Fuck Colbert he can kill himself

Fuck you colbert I will fuck your boy poissy until you die

Keep going

Ive noticed that less and less people in the crowd laugh at Colbert/Current year man/Bill Maher when they make jokes nowadays.

Liberals used to gawk their ass off like a bunch of hysterical chickens every time they made a joke, but each time i watch a show the laughs are not coming as frequently and they are not as hearty as they used to be.

I think a lot of liberals are shit tired of these "pundits" and "comedians" that try to be political, especially those on the left itself.

More and more libtards see these pundits just as an extended arm of the "Clinton" type career establishment politican.

Most people here probably watched some of those show unironically at one point in time. I grew out of it, and i recon most liberals will too.

Alex Jonestein is a shill.

Colbert stopped being funny after he dropped the faux patriot shtick

>He's in a fucking legal battle to keep his kids

That's his fault. He should have chosen a better woman.

it is interesting, however, that the legal argument alex jones is making in court is that he doesn't actually subscribe to anything he says on air, because he is 'playing a character'..

this must be terrifying to consider for anyone who in part or whole subscribes to stuff jones has risen to prominence saying on air for however many years now. it would probably be more comforting and justifiable to believe that jones of lying in court (perjury then?) than sincerely making an argument that invalidates his past opinions as random shocking stuff said to appeal to tinfoil grognards

Every public figure runs the risk of being "overexposed". PR campaigns carefully plan against it.

Trump is in the news more than the Kardashians. People are going to naturally stop paying attention to Trump stories.

Itspretty disgusting how they just deflect or misrepresent some of alex's legit points

Alex has been with 150 women by the time he was 16. He isn't bragging

I don't think they believe in honor. I think it's a concept they would laugh at if you brought it up.

there is a reason hitler called americans classless pieces of shit

around 1:02 he signals to his masters..

good work colbert, you serve ((((them)))) well, but let's see what happens to you once you've outlived your purpose

You mean the chicken shits that sucker punch, attack you with bike locks, and assault disabled veterans have no honor? The hell you say.

Z I O N I S T S H I L L

After the emails to ol' Skippy proving that Colbert is nothing more than a Clinton puppet, why is anyone taking anything he says seriously?

>caring about entertainment personalities
go on

He doesn't deserve his kids.

>calls out Colbert during court
>everyone gets triggered when Colbert fires back

you people have the softest egos ever.

did he really?

Colbert is in it. He has been abused as a child. It is very likely he has turned into the monster he has been haunting by when he was a child.

Isn't he supposed to be entertaining people like Letterman did? What the fuck is with having an agenda in an entertainment program?

Fuck this guy.

Alex has said repeatedly in previous videos that he might have kids out there from different women. He said he wants to meet them if they are his blood.