Why do these countries seem to not exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwUOUY8fKl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_social_unrest_in_French_Guiana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've posted a bunch of threads asking about Guyana and Suriname and no one ever responds

bump

There are a ton of Guyanese people here in central Fl. Good people, good family types, entrepreneurs stick to their own. I like them

The only two things I know about them:

>Jonestown
>French space program / ESA

Combined population: 1,480,000. That's why. Also French Guiana is not a country anyway.
...You serious? I'm just gonna guess they're Indians (as in, from India) since they're the majority.

Also:

>when you realize Uruguay and Paragyay aren't neighbors

Is this the Madolin-effect?

The full name is French Guyana right or is that another one?
I recall looking at a map and seeing French before their name and being interested so its people and it showed up lots of niggers so I figured it was probably another situation similar to Hati

French guinea borders Brazil and Suriname

Indian colonies

The one that was a dutch colony suffered a brain drain after gainig independence as everyone with useful skills migrated to the netherlands

Well shit, I managed to fuck up the other one of the two :D

t.

kek argentinas cock is stuffed between them

Suriname are just smelly colonials. They are generally tolerable, but not very useful in anyway.

If you never hear about them chances are they are great places to live.

FUCKK

They're onto us...

Shit it down!!

colon-ies

Guyana is where we sent a load of poos and pakis

Like the rest of the world

Yeah most of them have a lot of Indian heritage an I guess they were the elites back home and came over here because from what they tell me is that blacks run the government and police and it's getting worse all the time. Government has started taking land that has been a family's for generations and redistribute it. I know a lot of them have stop going back to visit.

I'm very tired, sorry for the run on sentences

I know that the Guyanese are like abos or something.

I read about illegal gold mining in Benzdorp, Suriname at one point. Apparently it's basically anarchy there and everyone uses physical gold instead of the national currency.

They look normal to me.

It's a regular country just small.

no, its either America or shit
>you get a pass for adopting the flag of Texas

youtube.com/watch?v=GwUOUY8fKl4

because they basically don't

No, they are not dummy.

I'm just talking about in the mining villages in the mountains. Apparently the product is handled by Jews an Chinese once it gets to the major cities. Even though those ethnic groups are obviously a tiny percentage.

The one on the left is a French colony though, it's not a country

i thought it was a district..its like hawaii right?

they look like the brayan

French Guyana is probably the worst French territory. Murder rate is 4 times higher than Marseille, the most islamic city in France

They look kind of abo-ish to me.

This is currently happening

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_social_unrest_in_French_Guiana

That whole continent is barely discussed. So yes, the 3 smallest countries are frequently ignored.

you mean the right?

Not exactly. It's a DROM (oversea department) which means it has a special status. Unlike some other French territory, it is a department though, that means they have some congressmen to represent them in the French Parliament.

Yes, my bad

That woman, if she was an abo, would without exaggeration be in the top 5 of most attractive abo woman of all time.

Which one is the one with a shitload of Indians

are any areas like Hawaii.
>what is the difference between mayotte and french Polynesia

its because theres no resources there, also it was colonized by french an such but abandoned afterwards.
they stick to the europe culture so i guess they are the last strand of europe in case of full islamic ocupation desu

Guyana used to be British Guiana. The next country to the right is Suriname, I know nothing about it. The country to the right of Suriname is French Guiana, I know nothing about it.

Suriname is the weirdest fucking country on the planet. All poo-in-loos that all speak DUTCH.

WTF

I never reccal ever seeing a Suriname flag here, and I've fdar rarer than that.I guess no news is good news.

So my guess is Guyana being formerly British has the Indians. Most of the Guyanese I know could pass for Indians.

All I know is that we have an old ass bridge that's falling apart and that connects that shithole to Brazil so their citizens can get medical treatment and buy food because there's literally nothing there, even the amazon is more urbanized than it and that speaks a lot.

Hwai is an American state, I don't know if they're any difference with a normal US state.
Mayotte is like French Guyana, it's an oversea department. French Polynesia is a COM (oversea collectivity), which makes it a kind of colony

it's been here...

Hawaii is like Texas, New York..just in the ocean
>our colonies are us virgin islands, Puerto Rico..
what is a COM and do you have french states not connected to France

There's the French facility to launch space rockets

Adrianna right?

Ariana*

I feel like they used to be.. wasn't there some kinda war fought in the 1800s for caves with bat guano in them or some retarded shit? They were a valuable resource as fertilizer before agriculture became industrialized as the chemical revolution began to unravel nature's secrets and we began to employ them in unsubtle ways.

Or maybe that's Peru, I don't even care enough to look

>guyana
>french guiana
>guinea
>equatorial guinea
>guinea-bissau
why are there so many shitty little countries with similar names?

I've banged both

We could have been neighbors if in the war of the triple Alliance we got a chunk of their land (like Argentina and Brazil did)

Why suriname, guyana and french guiana dont play in south american football qualifiers?

DROM (French Guyana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Mayotte and RĂ©union Island) are French department with special status (a bit like Hawai I guess)
COM is more like Puerto Rico I think. They have their own government and parliament but the real executive power is held by the High Commissioner. The local government handle the local problems, the French government handle the military and budget.

Ariana good name

>what is common sense borders

No sir. We were never neighbors. Not as Uruguay. Part of the independence of Uruguay deal included that Uruguay (1828) gave to Brazil the territory previously known as (banda oriental) which is now the southern most state of Brazil (Rio grande do sul)

they took their names from rivers

oh.well fuck that then

also papua new guinea

>mandolin affect

the gambia is also fucking absurd

Guyanese user here

Guyana is basically just like Trinidad&Tobago in culture and demographics. Former British colony. It's a melting pot of Indians, blacks, Chinese, few whites, Portuguese, and Amerindians but there's a lot of animosity between Indians and blacks. Indians were brought there after slavery was abolished. Whites set the two races against each other to keep the power. CIA destabilized the country during independence because it had ties to Cuba. Guy they left in charge ruined the country more or less.

Suriname is a former Dutch colony. Unlike Guyana it also has Javanese people. The people also speak their native languages plus a Dutch derivative unlike Guyana where they speak only creole English.

French Guyana is largely uninhabited but has some kinda space program thing there.

Populations of these countries are all under 1 million. All the smart people left a long time ago mostly. Huge amounts of basically uncharted land

Nothing happrns there but satellites being launched, barely anyone even lives there and one is just a french colony

It's borders are the operational range of ship cannons from the river.

It's still better than Chicongo

Theyre already filled with indian muslims tho

Did they come here legally?

There's also British Guiana, now just referred to as Guyana.

French Guiana is like one of if not the best place in SOuth america rn

Does that make Cameroon pseudo landlocked?

>there are Americans who actually believe this

This is what the Dutch called the "Wilde Kust", the Wild Coast. I've traveled the area extensively, AMA.

A few weird things I remember off the top of my head: 1. Guyanese are fucking obsessed with legal trials, the courts are always packed with people, I guess because there isn't much else to do there, 2. The Surinamese eat monkeys and their Dutch sounds a little different from regular Nederlands, so you'll need to get used to their accent, and there's only one movie theatre in the entire country, 3. French Guyana is one of the most bizarre places I've ever visited, I asked a French couple there why France doesn't just let go of this shithole and they said "It's important for our space program, and also, it's land and it's French. We are tired of losing land."

>dictating the best places to live in SA
>Brazil

pick one

Do you live in Fl or NY?

They produce babies for the Clintons to eat.

Ny. I could also live in Toronto if we are generalizing.

Holy shit I have never noticed or heard of these countries

All the ones I know did. They all have businesses and are successful. Sometimes the 2nd or 3rd generation can fall into the thug lifestyle but it's funny and sad.

That's because you're Murican, my friend.

The British certainly know of Guyana because it was their former colony and their country is full of Guyanese immigrants.

The Dutch certainly know Suriname because it was their former colony and their country is full of Surinamese immigrants.

The French certainly know French Guyana because it is still their territory, they never gained independence.

Immigration to Burgerland thus far has been nebulous and scant, there are a few communities around Florida and New York, but they don't have nearly as much of a presence as the immigrants from the Caribbean.

I know several that are part of their "mafia" that make the circuit from fl to ny to Toronto and Montreal. Had a guy try to pay be me loons or whatever currency leafs use once.

Not sure if offended or happy that burgers don't know my country exists so they can't invade it....

are you really from there

*pay me in

Yes, but I don't live here anymore, just visiting family.

> Why do these countries seem to not exist
dunno what you are talking about, OP.

Ive been hating those two shit countries for years.

I know a Guyanese guy, super cool bro

> Why do these countries seem to not exist
dunno what you are talking about, OP.

Ive been hating those two shit countries for years.

whats the average pc setup look like in south america

Why do you ask that to everyone?