Anything happen with this guy yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/search?q=Eric Clanton&rlz=1C1PRFI_enNZ729NZ730&espv=2&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbmMOBsbnTAhUHvbwKHcTcAYwQ_AUIBSgA&biw=1440&bih=721&dpr=1
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/eric-clanton-professor/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9IZyx_-Os
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
imgur.com/a/SwkUJ
youtube.com/watch?v=0D-CWuXNNPQ
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/66p9tp/ca_my_really_good_friend_is_being_accused_on/?st=J1S21CI3&sh=4cdd6199
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Antifas even allowed to teach in the US, don't they check peoples criminal record before letting them loose on kids or young adults?

has he been fired yet?
wheres all the students that go there?

Don't know. I was just assuming since he was at that rally (unconfirmed legally if bike lock guy or not) he probably had a long record of previous convictions and shouldn't even be teaching.

If I were him, I'd go straight to the police to clear my name. He hasn't done so, so come on, he's clearly guilty.

You effete right wing turds won't be able to do anything to Mr clanton.

i dont think he can clear his name from google
heh
google.co.nz/search?q=Eric Clanton&rlz=1C1PRFI_enNZ729NZ730&espv=2&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbmMOBsbnTAhUHvbwKHcTcAYwQ_AUIBSgA&biw=1440&bih=721&dpr=1

witht he sort of bureaucrats we get in higher education that's probably like a sign to them they should be hired.

I saw a screenshot of the school's page with his info and it said he was no longer working there or something along those lines, I haven't real;y been keeping up with it though

hahahaha the reviews
facebook .........com/pg/DVC.Vikings/reviews/
cant find the post tho

I heard he went into hiding because there were so many threats on his life.

Obviously I hope no one kills him, but he should face felony battery charges. Smashing people over the head with a heavy metal bikelock goes way beyond political rioting,it's basically attempted murder.

who here /vegan anarchist/

This, skulls crack pretty easily and victim could have died.
Professor Bikelock probably knew that but was pretty cold blooded.

He's a real piece of shit.

We should all phone his workplace

so when is /civilwar/

I dunno but Judge Jeanine Pirro is ripping on Yvette Falerca on Fox right now. I love it that people at Fox are actually getting woke to the shit happening in Berkeley. She mentioned earlier also that Jesse Arreguin (Berkeley's shitty mayor) is literally a member of Antifa.

JUDGE JEANINE DO YOU READ HERE? If so, nice job. You're a hot MILF. Stick around. ;>)

didn't he hit like 3 people?
wtf was he thinking using that as a weapon unless he wanted to kill someone.
don't think he will teach again

confusedbyitall

Also, which one of you guys posted this?

Ian from Forgotten Weapons?

Regardless of how this plays out this guys life is over

If he somehow evades arrest he will still become a nervous wreck for the rest of his miserable days

Oh and five foot two

>Anything happen with this guy yet?

Other than one of the guys he hit pressing charges and the average Sup Forumsack knowing more about him than he knows about himself? Not much.

Candlestick, lead pipe and wrench are half the weapons in Clue. That bike lock is just as deadly with a direct hit. He should be charged with attempted murder.

Aren't there ways to get google to "forget" you or something?

This leddit post looks to be him. Hilarious if real.

don't think so, theres youtube vids as well
hes a meme now

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/eric-clanton-professor/

but srsl.. what if he actually dindu nuffin?

>what if he actually dindu nuffin

We still win because an ANTIFA got doxxed

yes.. but, the actual bikelock-man will still be out there, and we'll come accross as a bunch of retards that got an innocent dude in trouble.

Just blame Reddit, that's what we usually do.

>look almost exactly like this guy except have brown eyes

wew.

Theres a 99.9% chance that its him. especially after we found the okcupid profile and matched the boots

they don't check shit
>but i'm checkin those digits

and his amazon

thats fucking hilarious, wheres the vid

? What does this mean?

Anyone got that leddit post of an antifa member quiting because they were thrown into the opposition to be left behind while the others could get away?

what don't get is.. haven't the guy who got clocked in the head filed charges yet?

yes

He was trying to impress Yvette Fellarca, she is obviously his soulmate, but she comradezoned him :( So he had to do something to stand out and prove himself to her, to break out of the comradezone.

i think he cracked someones helmet which could have been a death blow

We need Eric Clapton and Yvette felarca in prison

then why bikelockfag not in jail?

.. has there been a trail?

Who knows. Their Facebook is getting fucking rekt though :)

he's on the run, gone into hiding

yea sean has filed charges and its an ongoing investigation. I dont know why we havent heard anything, i found clantons original fb and he deleted it.

i think a grand jury has to be presented the evidence then a warrant gets put out
hes on the run/ in hiding

Glad to see the Internet Hate Machine getting fired up every once in a awhile for a good cause.

BTW, to all the Sup Forums people who helped track this criminal down and name him, THANK YOU! You probably already know this, but your work is greatly admired and appreciated on a lot of conservative blogs. GREAT WORK Sup Forums!!!

u cant make shit like this up

Fuck off you cocksucking faggot

dont thank them. thank their parents for raising such admirable autists

Leave Eric Clapton out of this, he's literally /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9IZyx_-Os

If you read through secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/ you can find thorough testimonials that really reveal how fucked up these organizations are. They are cults but very fragile only held together by abuse. At least many Scientologists have career/biz opportunities offered by their connections.

The route, exposure, and subsequent memes and humiliation of BAMN/antifa in their strongest turf has demoralized them. They can live in denial and delusion, but the third battle of berkeley is a crowbar prying at their existing cracks.

Because of their ideology and bullshitting being core to their brainwashing, this political cult now needs an incident of extreme violence to survive.

Seriously all of Sup Forums interested in antifa/BAMN needs to read secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/

Spoken like a Fox News exec

"Wwwaaaaahhhh, I have exclusive rights to the internet. Respect my freedom you fascist!!!" Do they ever look in the mirror and think "hold on, I am a hypocritical little shit that no one cares about"

I haven't see this, I need to see this

apparently hes lawyered up

Lawyer this up.

imgur.com/a/SwkUJ

Our autists are best autists and literally have superpowers.

The useless REEEEE autists all went leftwing.

If you read the Anarchy/Antifa forums...they are annoying as fuck, but they are saying if everything blows over quickly (no charges), then they are all coming out in force with metal weapons to smash the heads of fascists (anyone who isn't hard left).

If Professor Bikelock Murder isn't arrested, there will be whole new waves of violent assaults by Antifa.

>This week, the nation will be out mobilizing in response to Donald Trump’s Inauguration across major cities and college campuses. Taking advantage of this movement, BAMN seeks to take advantage of this moment to draw more recruit into their repulsive and cultish organization. BAMN hides under the pretense of building a movement of some sorts, but in reality, the leadership of BAMN is lead by deranged degenerates who want to take advantage of youth and aspiring organizers. BAMN has had history of engaging in brainwashing, psychological abuse, physical abuse, and the shunning of their organizers if they decide to deviate from what leadership imposes on the organization. BAMN is not a democratically run

m8 that is the most poorly written half baked piss weak excuse for a blog.
It actually sounds like it was written by an American college student (probably ivy league)

Found the BAMN member

fuck off

>Taking advantage of this movement, BAMN seeks to take advantage of this moment to draw more recruit into
OH FUCK PLEASE DON'T DOX ME BRAH
Seriously though, it is really low effort.
We can do much better than this

>what if dindu nuffin

Antifa is never innocent. Rope for all of them.

Confirmed

The will of KEK must not be trifled with, for those who are unworthy, will be shown the light. However painful that may be.

When faggots appears on the Bulletin board makes some very angry. Seriousness What is your problem?
> Your Business 'Influenced by Many Conservative Blogs'
I asked, knock off the gravity of it. I hope they are talking about us and do not want to talk to us.

Habit such as cancer. And became poor.

what do they have to say about this dumbass?

You may have won this battle but the future belongs to US and you KNOW it bitches. Our supporters have infiltrated nearly every area of academia and your children will continue be influenced and shaped by OUR people and there's nothing you can do about it you little boot licking cucks.

>we are allies with faggots and children
fuck off m8

fuck off, i bet you voted for the greens

They are expensive

you're thinking of paying jews to bury your search results which is different

only in EU I think

>>Antifa/leftist commie indoctrinator of vulnerable young students
>>innocent

Choose 1

Am I bad person for hoping somebody murder him by bludgeoning him with a bike lock?

I got a bunch of free bike locks from Amazon and mad pussy.

Not so fast, we know how you recruit

u r a confimed faggit dawwg

Is this Eric's latest CD, the one with Bike Lock Blues on it.

He is an "Ethics" teacher so i have no clue.

Fuck off, as soon as you shitheels are start trying to force your morals on us again we'll do the same to you that we're doing to the left now, we aren't your friend.

I think he hit Stick man on the helmet and cracked it.

that might be why they try to keep their identities hidden when they do illegal shit

Because liberals are better suites to teach at universities than muh climate change and sociology dont real conservatives

>apparently hes lawyered up
He is not afraid of you faggots since he did nothing wrong. He only lawyered up to get the best TV and movie deals to sell his story of being a revolutionary against you fascists. He cant be charged since he is protected at every level of government since he is a communist so his lawyers are going to start going after losers like the ones on this board to sue them for defamation of character for assaulting the character of their client. This is why smart people have lawyers.

There are already articles popping up all over online about how he is a hero weather he did it or not. This time next year we will be discussing how he is a nobel peace prize winner.

We win again!

School boards are elected in the US , and association with BAMN/ Antifa is now something that is actively looked for by campaign opposition research , It's really hard to get elected if you are seen as a danger to children. Then people will start looking at the teachers who support your members and it gets media coverage and talked about here , and then the rest of the internet. Things start to get nasty, and it gets ugly and then your members who are already over emotional freaks, have to sweat on camera while disavowing BAMN. Don't count your chickens before they have hatched

youtube.com/watch?v=0D-CWuXNNPQ

>Our supporters have infiltrated nearly every area of academia and your children will continue be influenced and shaped by OUR people and there's nothing you can do about it you little boot licking cucks.
Mah nigga, we will always win since we run the media which influences public opinion to teach people the right way of thinking which is ours just like how we own every academic institution.

The future is ours, and the future will be the violent overthrow of America to replace it with the true ideals of communism.

His friend went on reddit's legal advice board yesterday asking if they could do anything. could have been a troll though
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/66p9tp/ca_my_really_good_friend_is_being_accused_on/?st=J1S21CI3&sh=4cdd6199

Be glad they are. It will spark the purge of leftist propaganda in the academic world.

>antifags
>hiding behind the government
>being able to afford lawyers
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa...
good one

REEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT

>WE
>WUZ
>MSM AND SHIIIEEET

That shield throw was epic!

>incites against minorities, women, etc.
>tries to make people leave the place they were born in
>baffled when people correct your thinking like based Bike Clocker by clocking you in the head with a melee weapon and then activating stealth mode
What did the right wing mean by this?