Manlets and eugenics

Should short men be allowed to pass on their inferior genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Adam
youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should hue monkeys?

>Should short men be allowed to pass on their inferior genes?
They already don't.

Should hue monkeys?

the eastern hemisphere disagrees with you

lmao, sick burn rajeev

who cares they're not real people

I feel like a midget near a senior home, yet like a giant in a high school.
A lot of hapas nowadays too.

>inferior genes
Manlets need less energy to sustain their bodies.

d-delete this!

So do ants.

Should Portuguese slave filth be allowed to live?
I say no

t. triggered manlets

>tfw 5'11"
>tfw never EVER had any problems with my height before visiting Sup Forums

fuck you faggots :'(

HOW DO I GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUT

fuck you kys

>Brazil and North Hemisphere Brazil shitposting in the same thread

Is that pic real?

Not that one.

fucking kek

In fact, only 2 people in that pic are white.

Yes because being short is not always a disadvantage.
Back to fit

are you aware that brazil is portugal bastard son?

H5r/FvZj)

Portugal is the butthole of Europe dafuq ur talkin' about ????

yes only if short women are castrated too or else you still get submanlets offspring. sorry lowkey pedos.

If I've learned anything from the internet in the last 5 years, that little guy is probably a billionaire.

Also why they tend to be over-achievers.

Not even giving you (you)s

Ask Darwin for that one

who cares, women don't like them breed anyway.

kek he gets it.

Asian girls all wanna get bleached though, you ever been to a club or university? They're all looking for BWC.

grow you shrimp fgt. 6'4' master race

If they can, doesn't that mean they're doing something right?

We should selectively breed them over and over with more manlets to create super manlets so our great great grandchildren can enjoy these pigmy like creations. Then the could form there own olympics for 1 feet tall people or have them as servants/pets for our entertainment hey maybe the could do some form of roman gladiator type thing where we make them fight with lego weapons to the death.

>For example, average height of the Viking era (9th to 11th century) male skeletons found in Denmark, Norway and Iceland is 172cm. Those found in Sweden were taller, 176cm. However those of Anglo-Saxon England were also quite tall, 168cm.

who else 5'6'' /vikingwarrior/ here?

Transhumanism will make eugenics obsolete

>Asian girls all wanna get bleached though, you ever been to a club or university? They're all looking for BWC.
Sometimes I forget Sup Forums goes full on nigger when it comes to Asian girls.

It would be cheaper to send them into space too.

Too bad putting a manlet on Mars doesn't count as putting a man on Mars.

>Sometimes I forget leafs goes full on nigger when it comes to Asian girls.
Ftfy

They love to grab the lowest hanging fruit

look at that fucking kike.

A Brazilian talking about eugenics? And inferiors? Lmao implying you don't fit in there favela faggot.

My sides

Stop trippin'

>Should short men be allowed to pass on their inferior genes?
Yes, if they are white.

If they are not white their height is irrelevant, they should never pass on their inferior genes, no matter how tall they are.

No it counts if you send two manlets and have one sit on the other one's shoulders when they walk on the surface.

I love all the fruit. I don't have the small dick issues most of Sup Forums has that makes them afraid to fuck outside of their race.

Muzzie girls are my favourite. Closet freaks and I'm cucking their muslim husbands sometimes kek

Dare to dream huebro dare to dream
Its like you never wanted your own personal army of manlets to control all the favelas

how did I end up 5'6 then nigger

is jeb the dumbest man alive?

Wouldn't it be other way around with the small dick thing? I usually hear that being used as an insult for dudes who go for asians or indos

if you only go for asians yeah, but if you go for black chick definitely not. Tons of black size queens. If you aren't packing 8+ you're fucked.

Not even on /tg/ threads do we talk about men seeking out a goblin wife.

>tfw 2 metres tall

He looks angry that he's an ugly manlet kike.

>5'7"
>Never really think about it
>mfw people freak out over height

Does it really matter ?

Absolutely not, manlets are literally a walking joke, no one wants a child who will grow up to be a manlet.

Hitler 5'9"
Napoleon 5'7" (my height)
Stalin 5'8" (though many sources say more like 5'4")
Mussolini 5'7"
Putin 5'7"

>tfw we evolve to be 7 foot on average
>tfw the apocalpyse comes and we are all bred out for being too fucking tall
>tfw the manlets win

>Does it really matter ?
Of course not. Don't worry about it. It's not affecting you in any way.

supposedly short people age better with fewer problems than tall people

You guys can not comprehend how much I hate Mark Zuckerberg. I hated Steve Jobs just as much but thank God he is dead now. Evil men.

In a lot of survival scenarios, taller people just can't last because they need more calories to get by. Tall people are obviously desirable in a modern society, as they make greater fighters, but with the advent of firearms, this isn't even true. Tallfags are resource hogs, and should be put to the sword.

>Implying being tall is an actual advantage
it's survival of the fittest not survival of the tallest, or niggerest.

Fact of the matter is , who is gonna survive the next ice age which we won't be able to prevent because of "muh environment conservation" we need drill baby drill and burn baby burn like real alphas so can we industrlize enough to have the power and resorces to prevent it.

Who's genes gonna live through the asteroid impact in the next 10-100-1000 years? "hur hur racing mixing transnigger faggots" who can't do anything except enjoy their hedonistical lifestyle with little concern of their future or their own species future?

Let's see tall faggots playing basketball or BBC niggers and their abandoned aryan blonde female baby mommas, who gonna breed the next generation of mixed aggresive piece of shit human beings with any ability to cooperate and figure out a solution to a gamma ray burst hiting the earth, to actual diplomacy preventing nuclear war, to and actual supervulcano who is gonna wipe 90% of the world animal population.

May not happen in our lifes times, but there are things we as a species won't endure... but there is hope. and being tall, nigger, having a large cock, taking cocks up your ass, filling your mouth (and/or pussy as female with arab cum) while coverting to Islam or having your headchoped off WONT help ya genes to survive the mass exciting event that one dat, will come.
Questions is... Are you fucking what will define the human species when mother fucking nature presses the reset button like it has countless times before?

It takes less then 1% to repopulate, you can rebuild the whole world with less then 1000 people. genetical adam is one person 50.000-100.000 years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Adam
Now faggots, which of you will get their genes will define the future of mankind in 100.000 years?
WILL IT BE ABUL?
TYRONE?
or some really smart white guy who builds an empire

Kek, so I won't be pulling any obnoxious cunts ? Shiiiiiiiiet.

Fuck yea, 5'6 Norwegian/German reporting in we wuz 5'6
I've been waiting years for someone to post this.
Although the rich Vikings were over six foot I thought

No brother. Only insecure lankets worry about it because that's all they have going for them.

mfw I get more pussy than you

Id say your own sister doesn't count but it does

6'5" was the Suebic and Gallic aristocracy which ruled over Europe. We can expect the same from Viking age Norse aristocracy

Yep.
Being short doesn't make you less of a man and being tall doesn't make you a man, only thing that makes a man a man is his state of mind.

kek, damn right it does leaf

Ever since that manlet Nathan Damingo appeared in the media all you pathetic insecure faggots on pol have been taking height fetishism to the extreme. I'm 5'5" and make more money than 90% of you unskilled losers.

>Manlet is a billionaire
>Manlet owns team
>Manlet basically owns lanklet ball niggers
>Questioning if this type of man should be able to pass his genes

Yeah while your wife cucks you with an actual man, manlet

Whats wrong, leaf? Mad that your welfare doesn't pay $71k/yr?

This. Based Romania.

Not really. You could have the ideal height and still be an unaccomplished autist.

Sure, people have their preferences, but you shouldn't let that define you as a person.

5'7 genes are roman genes bra

Yo germanic tribes invaded the roman empire and raped mediterranian women.

Some remain tall while others stayed short, since genes tend to split up over time.

ye we got taller over time look at the dutch, when everybody is rich, females will choose on other atributes and no longer on wealth.

1700s netherlands smallest people
2000s netherlands tallest people

between 1700 and 2000 , netherlands had a high GDP per capita, bascily everybody was making 50k a month counting inflation.

Europeans have a large variaty of genetical heights , as some countries were wealthier over time. and women choose certain men.

Look at whats happening today, and since the 2000s, women sexual preferances are shifting from the chad and jock to the nerd and geek playing videos games all day and creating multimilion dollar startup websites.

Thats why women in our life times have become more NEET then men.

Back in the 70s-80s... women would laugh as you were consider scum of the earth playing with COMPUTERS ALL DAY.

But today, since playing with COMPUTERS is actually socially succefull, all of the sudden women prefrences shifeted towards that.

Height was based in the 1800 when you had nothing to do in neatherlands and so their height skyrockted in few generation.

Right now Nerd and Geek video and entertainment bullshit is trendy, so women are choosing men who are "SAPIOSEXUAL" as it's a meme now.

Fact of the matter is this is just women to pick the best male, and being smart in the 21 century is the best thing you can be. Tall is just a bonus.

I'm 5'9 , blond hair, green eyes, and i draw pussy like a magnet, i've even stole girls from frenchy with cocks bigger then mine (i've actually been told this legit to ma face) who was 6'0 but was too much of a beta faggot.

If you are truly smart, you'll grow balls and confidence, you'll figure it out and the world will be your fucking oyster.

Can you imagine being 6'3" with an average size penor 5"-6"?

Or being a 5'6" manlet with an 8" monster, shit even 6" would look big on a guy that height. And women are stupid and suck at visually measuring.

But also know your fucking place, you 5'5 , find a 5'2 girl, it's not fucking rocket science. Unless you find some kinky girl who is 6'1 and has some fetish.

Most fortune 500 CEOs are 6'+

Pretty much this.

Look at Peter Dinklage, for example. Short as he is, he's pretty much a sex symbol right now. So it's clear that there's more going on than height, which would be charisma and how you carry yourself.

>USA Education.
Can't you fucking understand that Transhumanism is a fucking meme? Also, eugenics is not only about your physical
qualities.

If the average human man is short it means short men reproduced the most you fucking retard.

Most Jews are below 6

ITT: (((divide and conquer)))

>manlets aren't attractive

damn, the cope in this thread from the talentless lanklets is really obvious.

I don't fucking care what women want. They themselves don't know what they really want, since they are too integrated with the animal part as to abstract themselves into higher thinking.

If left to their selector algorithm, they will naturally select the best caveman available (i.e.: tall and stronk), and they will all go after the optimum individual in an hypergamic scheme. Thats why women should never be able to decide this. We should go back to the times when you selected a women and then made a deal with her father, which knew better what was best for the family.

t. dogfucker

Wrong.

You did have a problem with height (i.e being a manlet) we just pointed it out.

So what you're saying is that... You're completely autistic?

>implying you need anything bigger then 5"-6" to hit that G-spot easily.

Bigger cocks just causes trauma and tearing, some women that have daddy isuess do like that shit because they like abuse and combining pain and pleasure, and they only have like 3" of nervs in the pussy.

Have you fucked a girl who hasn't take a cock up her cunt for more then 2 weeks? Do you know how much it actually hurts them when they spread? if you know they you know that she needs constant BBC to keep her pussy spread otherwise it's bad, and most girls don't feel confortable pushing through the pain of a BBC, and largest cocks are often found in white and latino men, quite rarely in niggers(most muricans because of murican slavery fetish and west africa cultural eugenics program)

Yet you faggots never seen dem Africans burning each other in public, often times you can see their tiny NORMAL penis before they die burning... damn it i love rekt threads

Bascily you can satisfy them even with a 3-4" asian style cock. Yet average size is best and most girl (who are not fucked in the head) will ateast that it's about hiting the g-spot and lasting like 15 minutes.

And it's oftne best to fuck her multiple times.

Looks like she's holding her child, and not talking about the baby.

superhuman space marine enhancements when?

Like this post if you hate Mark Zuckerberg

Also

When men are insecure about their dicks
their sexuality
Their power
Their height
Their manwood

it makes women crazy and go ape shit who push men to become

beta
nu's
fags
retards
manchilds
faggots

PIC RELATED

Now man the fuck up otherwise we will fall

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM

>lives in an open sewer
>shitposts pol
>gets stabbed between shitposts
Nothing missed

Zuckerberg doesn't even look human.

Weirdest eyes iv ever seen. They sorta bulge out of his head and have very little expression. He's like a robot.

I would much rather spend my years being tall, then be a manlet for a couple of extra years in a nursing home.

5'4 here, ama

He's actually 100% correct

The damage feminism is doing to the West is exactly what happens when women get to make decisions or have any form of power