What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
Blast this song, maybe even fly up a confederate flag
>water is life
that's a new one

rob them, they are anti-gun, guarantee it.

As a straight white male I have the right to disagree with all of that

laugh at them when they get robbed

Giant Inflatable Pepe

set fire to their house
shoot them dead as they flee their burning house

>What do you do?
Put this sign in my yard.

Pic related.

Also If no human is illegal then white people had every right to blow white hot manifest destiny all over the country

holy fuck. seattle?

Buy biggest speakers they have in shop.
Place them in front of the house.
Play Burzum on max volume.

kek

>We believe
>A bunch of slogans conceived by think tanks, spread by mainstream media, and astroturfed through faux grassroots "protest groups"

Really makes you thin

Steal it and hang it up at home ironcially

Black lives matter but nigger lives dont. No such thing as human rights. Except when its proven wrong. Only real one but its stupid. Only religion allowed should be Christianity. Peodopjilia is NOT okay. "If you kill your enemies they win".

Refuse to make contact with them but otherwise nothing.

>love is love

What the fuck does this even mean

Um, sorry sweatie. I live in the south.

fag love

I've seen these signs all over south Seattle. I don't know if they're specific to this area or not. I'm wondering who distributed them to so many people? It's like a virtue signaling mass production line.

>science is real
Except when it hurts their feelz

Report them to the police for drug use knowing they're guaranteed to have something on them and get their kids taken away.

I've seen a few around Austin. Makes me miss living in the country

Means you can love whatever you want, if you want to fuck a horse, or fuck children then hey man, I mean, love is love right??

It means stop being a bigot and bake my fucking sodomy cake

Move. To a different zip code.

pedophillia and beastiality. their Canadian

Claim I am Muslim and that my religious freedom negates all those other claims. Then honor kill them.

ask a lawyer if its legal for me to burn crosses in my front yard

digits confirm christianity is a jewish/satanic bullshit religion

Nothing because I am not a racist poophead with a small penis; their property is theirs, and I respect that.

Are you snoooooooooooooooooowflakes maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?

abuse his kindness by borrowing money but not paying.

Greet your fine neighbors and treat them kindly.

If you're a right-winger them move to Texas amoung your own kind.

declare his daughter virginity reinbursement for slavery and seize her means of reproduction

Build a wall.
Make them pay for it.

>brazil

if its part of your religion, I don't see why not.

This. 1000x this.

You're unaware of the "what do?" question on Sup Forums. You've missed the point of the thread. Nobody's ever asking for real advice on what to do when they post these. It's just a plausible excuse for posting a new topic of conversation without simply typing "look what I saw".

Put a Trump sign up, but not on their lawn.

^this

checked and correct

9 out of 10 psychiatrist say gun enthusiast are mentally unstable and prone to violence. Similar to lead poisoning.

Spray paint "in this house we're fucking idiots" over it.

Texas is full of Mexicans. Do not come

Hhmmm I drive by that sign on my way to work in Pittsburgh everyday

They seem cool.

Well you have to be crazy to want to own a gun.

>that rating for china

Bit suspicious there

Go round and say Hi.

Go stand in their yard until they tell you to leave. Then say "But no human is illegal" and then walk into their house. Keep explaining that no human is illegal, and that means you can be in their house.

Explain to them that there's no scientific legitimacy behind the concept of ownership. And since science is real, then they have to admit that they don't own anything.

Tell them you love their bathroom and you want to be with it. And since 'love is love' they'd be violating your rights if they want to separate you from the bathroom. If they insist that you leave, tell them they're being unkind, and 'kindness is everything'.

Let's test their commitment to their professed beliefs.

Move Into their house, when they try to make me leave, say what happened to theirs no such thing as an illegal human.

That's my entire fucking neighborhood. I've been tempted to spend a little time making signs that say "In this house we believe niggers should get jobs" or something like that and going around and replacing them.

>Sweatie

nothing to them, they don't seem like feral niggers so I can safely assume that they will respect my rights and property

rob them because no guns

Go out every morning at 4 am and take a giant shit on their lawn.

Trips above the door, check 'em

Wow, North Korea has a higher IQ than all of Europe and USA, fuckheads

What does Kek mean by this?

They're all over Atlanta too, along with Black Lives Matter signs and pic related.

Deny the holocaust

Seattle?

I see these EVERYWHERE in my neighborhood, alongside plain BLM posters.

I wondered if it's a city or nationwide thing with these specific signs. Where are they buying them?

>in religious freedom

Great, so now an Imam comes around to collect jizya and informs you that all other bulletpoints are haram.

run, just run

>Imam comes around to collect jizya
It's a good thing I mastered the blade

yo wtf

I am not sure if you are advocating public masturbation or what?

Kek is here?

Is this guy a fucking wizard

Same. I see them everywhere here in Seattle. I figure they must distribute them at PCC or Wholefoods or something.

Wait til they go on holiday and move as many homeless people into their house as I can find. Instruct them to say "no human is illegal" if anyone tries to remove them.

>implying I didn't research the neighbors

only seen one. its on the lawn of the female pastor of the unitarian church.

see this all the time on lawns that had hillary signs. However, these signs are much closer to the road then their hillary signs, which were just close enough that other hillary voters could see them but far enough away that most people wouldn't see them.

>Kek is here?
You seriously doubted that he was?

>I've seen these in my neighborhood

Pretty annoying desu. The part that really gets me is
>kindness is everything

Pretty succinctly wraps up how the far left annoys me. Kindness fucking obviously isn't everything. Truth and justice also matter in this world. I don't only place value in hearts that bleed, you also at least need a brain and a fucking spine

bruh how dey the same tho

>my wife's son

pottery

Would rather have liberals then rednecks that burn their trash and dump oil and paint into the river.

>rent car
>get fake ID made with neighbor's address
>go to nearest ghetto
>find the thuggest niggers in da hood
>call them niggers, fire some blank rounds at them then speed off
>make it so fake ID flies out the window
>turn in rental car
>drive home to witness dead, raped superliberals littering the front lawn
>pat myself on the back for having made the world a bit better

It's going to be a hard one to explain to the parents for sure
>Christian
>Agnostic
>Leaning heavily towards atheism
>Kek - ancient god of chaos who speaks to us via numbers and frogs.

Try to give them the gospel, same as anyone else

Have a gas leak

go smear my shit all over the sign in the middle of the night, laugh for a few minutes

>Being this new

>999 on the door
>999 on this post
WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?

>love is love
I hope they don't mind me bringing my 13 year old girlfriend over when they invite me to dinner.

>private law on private property

I cannot object

Please tell me I'm not the only one who knows how to summon trips

>999 address
>999 post
kekception

fuck

Thats fucking interesting man

This neighbor sounds like a normal, rational human being. I would befriend them ASAP.

Literal tard tactic.

Is He among us?