"Charging Assange is OK with me" - President Trump

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/22/julian-assange-indictment-ok-me-says-donald-trump/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-julian-assange-wikileaks-response-a7696326.html

>Julian Assange indictment ‘OK with me,’ says Trump

>President Trump on Friday said he won’t object if federal prosecutors file criminal charges against Julian Assange as the Justice Department ramps up its probe into the WikiLeaks publisher.

>Six months after praising WikiLeaks on the White House campaign trail, Mr. Trump told The Associated Press on Friday that he doesn’t oppose federal efforts to put Mr. Assange behind bars for his role in publishing a trove of classified State and Defense Department documents starting in 2010.

>Charging the WikiLeaks chief would be “OK with me,” Mr. Trump said in an interview Friday.

>The president’s informal seal of approval came a day after Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the Justice Department has made it a “priority” to arrest Mr. Assange with respect to WikiLeaks’ past disclosures, breathing life into a federal probe initiated nearly seven years earlier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thaNhEAKF_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUSH'S THIRD TERM CONFIRMED

C
O
N
F
I
R
MED

BAMP THIS SHIT DON'T LET IT SLIDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Very Fake news.

SAGE and fuck you Benjamin Fatbein

Paid Shitposters ITT.

Hahahahahaha

>break the law
>don't go to jail

What would they even charge him with? How would journalists be exempt from the same charges?

What US laws has Assange broken?

Didn't think so.

i didn't vote trump but i have to admit he doesn't skimp on the entertainment of triggering the alt-right NEET crew every time he opens his mouth

becoming a fan

Fucking bootlicker

Ah Canadian ShillBlue

i am unironically antitrump. fuck this neocon stooge

Justice for Assange

Go to hell, shill.

You cannot even BEGIN to count the dimensions Trump plays chess in!

Nah. I'm wearing my MAGA hat right now but even I gotta admit Trump going against Assange leaves a real bad taste in the mouth of Trump supporters who passionately support transparent government.

LOL Trump never said that. Its fake. Not true. How funny.

I'm actually just a regular libertarian shitposter

Assange did a service to the American people by showing us what kinda bullshit the deep state is up to. He definitely, definitely does not deserve capital punishment.

And if Trump rounds up Assange and doesn't let lil 'miss' Manning in mid May just remember

>Two voices will cry out in a silence all will hear

It leaves a bad taste in our mouths, I can assure you of that.

>prosecuting Assange
>not Hillary

Can I get an actual proof that this is fake?

What a dirty kike. It's a damn shame.

all these dimensions trump is playing backgammon with himself

Bush's fifth term. King nigger wasn't any different on shit that mattered.

I'm done with him now, first he gives the dreamers amnesty now he's going after the man who helped win him the election
>Trump has been ultra kiked

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Locking up the one guy who had a big impact on Trumps election and further proving he's not /ourguy/.

Trumps a fuck head. Still cant hate him as much as Hillary, and he's lived up to quite a few promises, but also has ignored so many.

Wonder what is next in this Whacky world of politics

And u guys laughed at me for supporting Bernie

Turns out you're the cucks imo

Never fucking ends with you parasites.

if hes arrested i hope they leak proof of trump being a double agent shill cock sucker

>never said that

???

Is everything bad about Le God Emperor now fake news user?

Was this fake too? youtube.com/watch?v=thaNhEAKF_U

Kek promised us Hillary! IT HAD BEEN WRITTEN!

Does he mean us to turn against the very man which we meme'd into office? Never in my life have I wanted digits less than this day..

But if Trump executes Assange we have to turn the Trump curse against Trump himself, digital confirmation forthcoming

Is there any doubt anymore that he betrayed us?

It's time to Drain the Sumpf.

I don't know why people are surprised by this. I don't like but I never for a second thought he would pardon him or Snowden. The targets on these guys heads are far too big for him to fight; would cost a lot of time and give him more enemies than its worth.

This is one of those moments you make sacrifices for

>DRAIN THE SWUMPF

kek, where's Ben Garisson when you need him?

Charge Hillary not Assange.

charge with what? that would be like charging the New York Times for all the leaked info someone gave them and they reported on

this

If you break the law you should absolutely go to jail. Unless you're high level in the government or unless you're maybe part of law enforcement. But other than that, you should go to jail. Well, maybe if you're super rich you can get a pass, or if you're famous. Also, if you contribute or do favors power powerful people, you can't really be expected to go to jail, I mean, come on, we're not a banana republic are we?

Maybe that's part of his endgame with this. Legal Precedent.

Assange rolled the dies and he came up snake eyes.

"Insider sources say next week Trump to push through executive orders targeting hate speech online and right wing extremism."

How many more things is trump going to sacrifice?
Some of us are beginning to lose our patience and tolerance for these transgressions against the will of the supporter.

We'll abandon him if it continues.

The turtle always wins in the end. Frogs btfo

Do we really need proof at this stage?

Just look at what he's actually doing.

Wow, Trump is reaching levels of cuckdom that shouldn't even be possible.

IDK why people are acting surprised, Trump's always fucking hated leakers, he wants Edward Snowden to hang

for what its worth I don't believe you are a shill, just a cuck

If he abandons Miller and Bannon and his nationalist supporters, he's not going to make it very far at all. The neocons will use him and throw him under the bus whenever it's convenient.

>This is what democratic 'change' and 'revolution' looks like in the USA.

I can't wait for the US to collapse, best day of my life

HURR DURR DURRP DER DOOO

3D CHESS LE REDDIT FOR LE WINNNNNN XDDDD

Good goy

We didn't want a revolution. Just a return to order, law and principle.

Fucking joke. I miss Bernie.

See what happens Assange when you try to help a meme candidate?

He decides you're a loose end that needs tying up.

Bad news britfag, if the US falls you're coming with us

countries don't change policies just because the frontman changes every few years you idiots

be glad that at least SJWs will get BTFO under Trump, had Hillary won the Antifa would be calling the shots now and this place wouldn't be here

Trump literally said 'I love wikileaks'

Kill yourself

>support Trump
>Gov transparency
Pick one

Fucking Leddit holy shit.

All the more reason for frogs to vote Le Pen and get him asylum.

>60 % white

in your dreams

I'm neither. I voted trump based on what he promised, not on who he is. Support should not be under any circumstances unconditional.

If it makes you feel any better I'm more inclined be believe he is being held hostage by another power rather than a direct traitor/conman. This is simply because his entire political stance was not slated to win, with the entire media-political establishment going practically insane and blowing billions against him.

The fear is, is that if this is the case and he is being blackmailed then we are under the terms of a rogue-state of which no voting will ever resolve. No matter who you get, they're forced to bend and with that we are slaves.

I'm waiting to see if this happens, I'm still waiting to see how it all plays out. It won't matter until 2020 in all reality.

I hope Assange opens the flood gates on all the crooked shit he has on Trump. Maybe he will release Trumps piss videos.

kys

If you guys want to be helpful, why not rally for Assange? Show Trump that he needs support.
Bonus points if Hillary is brought up.
>if you go for Assange, why not arrest Hillary

DAK

It does seem like very bad things are inevitable now.

to be fair he never made any promises on pardoning Assange, and Assange made clear he's no friend of Trumps, he just didn't have any dirt on him to leak.

I agree with you but I feel like you're being to easily worried over nothing. He kept many of his promises, and ran as a negotiator, a deal maker. Compromise wa

We tried this for Assad but retard cuckservatives ruined it just like they'll ruin this. "Assange is a traitor who deserves to die" has been the standard Republican position for years.

>piss videos

You best be memeing

sorry candlejack got me,

Compromise was always there, and the Assange business doesn't sound like a huge priority for him either way. I'm not worried about Assange, they aren't going magically get him now if they didn't get him bef

Sorry, did Trump ever say he wouldn't go after Assange?

Trump better watch out otherwise Assange will release everything about Trump.

it's 4d chess!

>inb4 Assange leaks the Trump-Ivanka tapes that Jared is using to manipulate Trump

doesn't the US have laws that protect whistleblowers?

The American people do not trust their government, let alone our own corporations. He may have committed crimes, but serving as a window into the corruption is very important to the American people.

A pardoning would symbolically restore our trust.

>i didn't vote trump but i have to admit he doesn't skimp on the entertainment of triggering the alt-right NEET crew every time he opens his mouth

trump has always been against guys like assange. he said he would jail snowden - same would apply to assange

plus he never disagrees with his people if you haven't noticed - he appoints people he respects and he gives them wide lattitude.

sessions, mattis , tillerson - they will be permitted to essentially to do what they like because they have his respect

i believe assange has referred to whistleblower laws for why he is not guilty

to be fair I did try to use reddit once but I couldn't figure it out

From what I've heard they're limited. Also they're trying to get him over endangering American lives.

checked. i hope he has vids of him pissing on children's faces with epstein
this would make my decade. to see every evangelical faggot that voted for him react in horror would be pure bliss

>tried with Assad
But he did back down, right? We have to keep trying.
I feel like Sup Forums has been accusing Trump of not doing enough in these past 100 days but we have been lazy. We used to rally support for him and guide him the right way. We can't let him listen to (((them))), we can't give up like what has happened to this board.
Also all these sources don't show Trump saying anything against Assange himself, but rather him supporting Sessions decision even if he doesn't 100% agree.

If he pardoned Assange we wouldn't hear the end of Trump-Russia-Wikileaks collusion.

Assange is not a whistle blower, he is a publisher.

I agree, I also think turning the entire Middle East including Isreal into a parking lot would solve at least 80% of all the worlds problems, but we're not going to be getting that either

What an ungrateful cunt

>endangering American lives.

That would be interesting to see how they prove anything.

This is everyone in this thread.
False flags from /leftypol/

Fuck drumpf

Yeah, Trump better just play it safe and be an establishment shill rather than risk having the failing New York Times be mean to him.

So Greenwald and any other journalist or publication who hosted the documents should be charged as well.

>Bush's fifth term. King nigger wasn't any different on shit that mattered.

well all these guys have the same idea since the era of the railroad barons

It would be the trial of the century with Assange carpet bombing red pills on the record and it would culminate in him being 'executed' so he could privately continue his work as a CIA asset.

Exactly.