>still enjoy playing video games with him
>he starts making gay jokes
>tolerate it
>touches my knee
>reflexively bitch slap him
>tell him he's a disgusting faggot and needs to get out
>cut all contact for 3 months
>learn today he killed himself

Damn, I feel a little bad. I wish the faggot would just keep the gay shit to himself

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
youtube.com/watch?v=AkDPvuidzLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jesus christ bro, if it was gonna be that serious you should've let him suck your dick

this, it wouldnt be gay or anything though

>learn today he killed himself

Good

All that because you wouldn't get your dick sucked. I hope it makes you realize what's really important in life user.

Post pics of the cutie homo or this never happened

yeah it's just a brojob kek

Kill him.

you're a shit friend tho

Should've pounded that boipucci bro.

You were doing great..

But if he touched your knee trying to create some kind of "thing" between you two, he was VERY wrong...

don't feel bad for him... The fact he was gay and your friend does not give him the right to touch you...

You didn't kill him. Don't blame yourself. He would have killed himself regardless of your actions. He was obviously mentally ill.

You did good user, another one of them down.

This is made up from that new tv show where the broad kills herself and then sends tapes guilting everyone that ever didn't let her have her way.

It's a 95% chance that it's because of you that he killed himself.

Good job OP.

you should have let him put on make up + wig and suck your cock. if he wasnt a fatty. its the least you could do for a friend

>Damn, I feel a little bad. I wish the faggot would just keep the gay shit to himself

Yeh - imagine how all your female friends feel when you pull the same shit on them.

>You're a fucking cis white male

Should have let her give you a blowie joey while you played vidya

What was the name of that show again?

You quite literally did nothing wrong aside from stating he needs help

>fail to say "no"
>so guilty of leading him on

With friends like you, who needs enemies?

You did well. Don't tolerate any of that degenerate nonsense.

FUCKING SLUT
WHY DID SHE FUCKING KILL HERSELF
SHE GOT LIFE ON EZ MODE
WHAT
THE
FUCK
I GOT REASONS TO DO IT AND YET I ENDURE THE CONSTANT PAIN
FUCK THAT NORMIE SHOW

13 Reasons Why

(netflix original series)
Bill Nye
Saves the World

>turning down prime boipucci

>feel bad
The important thing is: I feel good now.

user, you are tape number 11

Dude maybe a little of an over reaction there?

I just watched the first episode

FUCKING GARBAGE

it's like oprah with some shitty science

You did the right thing. He didn't deserve death, but he chose. For the unbelievable case this happened, give him the final honour and remember him as a gamer guy, not a poor lonely brainwashed faggot who was too weak.

>her

obvs virgin too
baka what a waste

Should have given him hormones and turned him into your practice gf (male).

You just killed a trap that fell in love with his best friend.

Friends don't fuck friends in the ass.

He wasn't your friend the moment he wanted to fuck you.

>brojob

Screen capped and put into my, "reasons and evidence on why we should nuke brazil"

>turning down boipussy
also pics or it didn't happen

>Implying big boy kim won't nuke you guys first.
Suck it burgers.

Way to not help your friend, faggot. You sound like a shitter and all of you should be ashamed because you are no better than the savages you claim to be against.

My childhood friend is mtf, pic related

Should I? Or Should I not?

op you bitchslaped your own kind

too early

F

>>learn today he killed himself

THIS IS A HAPPY ENDING FOR A FAGGOT.

Too soon, bong.

too soon dude

All fags should be forced to commit suicide or killed on sight.

BROJOB CHOO CHOOOOOO

Too soon

You did good user.

Darwinism at it's finest. Don't let it get you too down OP. You did the right thing.

ayyy lmao

Dude. Too soon dude, far too soon.

This is the most Satanic post I've ever read on this board in five years. m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
I would suggest you go further than he did; ditch the cross dressing; and become a Chris Chan pussy

Not your fault my dude, sounds like he was harassing you.
A shame, but don't blame yourself for other's choices.

>mentally ill something kills itself

dont blame yourself its their fault not yours

Imagine the whole thing afterwards had you said yes... look many years into the future.
You just dodged a cannonball

too soon

What is this?

lurk more

just dont forget to say "no homo" while doing so or else you might turn gay too

also why do i feel like this thread is bait and belongs in the category of "things that never happened"

Don't be a faggot, It could have been a wonderful experience.

It's so sad what happened to her

You can find out at hownew.ru

Too early mate

the day Sup Forums went too far

This is all lies. Is it a gay thread? Needs new lies for more chances of penis posting. Everybody is a fag. You are a lying kike. Men kill their male friends for piles of fucking vaginas now. He bitch slapped him. Wow. My knee. How about gif related? Pathetic. Absolute feminist hairy pigs. Must include the cross dressing. Complicate it more you know. Did either of these two commit suicide? No. Everything is fake and staged and I hate you all

So there's 5% chance hes Ok, Not bad.

On the off chance that this did happen you are a shit friend with no compassion.

He was cross dressing, and yet you still hung out with him. You knew faggy shit was going to happen, you wanted it to happen. When it did happen you lashed out because of your own sexual confusion.

You are a bigger fag than him.

Well done user, smacked some sense into that degenerate. That's one less to worry about.

>he doesn't know, he wasn't here

tell it to the judge

Episode 1:

> Bill holds up an Erlenmeyer flask. The audience ooohs.
> "Now this might look like water, but it's actually an aqueous solution."
> Audience starts clapping
> Electronic dance music starts playing
> Adam from the mythbusters comes out on a scooter with colorful beakers and a lab coat.
> Bill and Adam start dancing with beakers, audience cheers
> Record scratch, music abruptly stops
> Zoom into Bill's face, "Now let's get serious folks."
> "Can you believe there are still people who believe in God, and not climate change?"
> Audience erupts in laughter, more applause
> "Folks we have a very special guest here today to tell you why space is WOKE!"
> Neil DeGrasse Tyson comes out in a space suit
> Audience furiously clapping now, can barely contain themselves
> Tyson: "The potential for life is everywhere in the universe, Star Trek and Star Wars could be real!"
> Audience hands are now bleeding from all the clapping.
> Bill: "Well that's all the time we have today, join us next week when we tell you more about why science rocks!"
> Electric guitar solo, audience starts chanting aggressively "Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!" Their claps are now full repetitive nazi salutes.

You stink like tampons

how does it feel that you killed your friend?

press F to pay respects

do in-memoriam cross-dressing in muslim neighbourhood

>ywn have a cute femboy come on to you and then aggressively fuck that faggots boypussy and maybe suck on his feminine penis and swallow his cum as a punishment for him being gay

Close enough

You forgot qtblonde

Killing yourself over something like that seems pretty juvenile. Plus, with all the fags out there he could have just got online

Yeah yeah, I'm new too. Fucking story time lad! C'mon.

As a gay who has crushed hard on straight friends in the past, you did literally nothing wrong.

Y live?

As bob barker a lying orange sodomite

I've been here for a decade, I just don't keep up with Sup Forums anymore. Tell me the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkDPvuidzLg

Someone on b killed her and took pictures along the way. It got gruesome

Very sad if true. I honestly feel bad for some of these guys. Something is obviously wrong with them mentally, and they don't feel like they belong. Many are your typical perverts, fucked up type, but some are just guys that got fucked up by a variety of separate factors in life.

Proof to me that weak beta guys need strong male friends to shake them out of their cognitive inferior depression. I really feel that so many problems with white males today could be solved with brotherhood and other male pressure to be like them. But we are so separated by stupid shit, and there just isn't an ethnic closeness that whites share. A prime reason why the white males suicide rate is at an all time record. They have no brothers, no purpose, no nation. Nothing to fight for, nothing meaningful.

tf

No chance, it took me three weeks of 24/7 therapy just to admit what took place, I couldn't face returning here until two years after

Anglo women are god-tier...god damn.

This is not your fault OP. He touched you against your will and you slapped him. That is justified. The fact that he killed himself afterward is on him not you.

>masturbating to dead men

What you do unto least of these. Meek shall inherit. Definitely mixed signals. Prolly none of this even happened

One less degenerate in your country.

>Not exploiting your friend's boipucci

One of my closest friends, who is a girl, wants to become a man.
She's had identity issues her whole life, and now these filthy fucking kikes have dded her to the list of vulnerable people they've tricked into transgenderism.

She's always been a person who's changed her "persona" every now and then, in an effort to fulfil the "find yourself" meme.
I have absolutely no doubt this is no different to the time she tried to be a goth in high school, and the dozen other subcultures she's tried to fit into, its just a lot more extreme than changing your clothing style this time.

I've spoken to her about it, it'll seem like she's understanding what I'm telling her, then she'll go hang out with her leftist friends and she's right back on the tranny bandwagon.

I know that just like every other time, this is just going to be another trend she's followed, which she'll eventually realise was a mistake.
Except this one comes along with hormone pills and getting your tits removed.

God I hate this shit so fucking much.
I can't even imagine how it must feel for parents whose children are pulling this shit.

You did the right thing mate. Your ex friend learnt a valuable lesson. He could have tried that shit on with someone else and been hit back to last Wednesday.
Friends who turn into fags are not worth the effort.

> have good bud, I know he's a fag but tolerate it
> hang out at his place, he never tries shit on, knows I'm not down with that
> does say stupid stuff like guys give best bjs or alcohol turns every guy gay.
> if we ever go anywhere he acts super faggoty. Im not triggered, but I ain't comfortable either
> one day we are in subway. Dude behind counter asks my friend, 'what chu want?'
> friend rolls his eyes, puts on lisp, pushes arse out and turns to me saying 'jeez I dunno what I want, you order for me honey. You know exactly what I like.'
> guy behind counter looks horrified and disgusted
> friend minces off to grab a table
> I decide act like normal and order lunch. Freaking out at my friend will make me look like a screaming homo.
> give him his sub, I say gotta go and do shit
> never hang out with him again.

Damn, the boy in the op is cute