Anonymous tipster here for those who care

Anonymous tipster here for those who care.

Domestic terrorist and antifa Eric Clanton has lawyered up. I have this knowledge from mutual friends who know his family. His family are paying a high price lawyer to defend him if and when he gets arrested.

He's been on a huge "I didn't do it BUT IF I DID DO IT...." streak with his family and his friends, who were not aware of the fact that he was a wannabe domestic terrorist/antifa. He's also been telling his parents that "he won't be charged because the mayor of Berkeley is 100% on our side" though he's refusing to clarify what he meant by it when his family pressed him for more details.

He's also looking to start suing people, though his lawyer told him that he can't do that until AFTER the whole thing settles down...

The dude BTW is one huge shitheel. His family can barely stand him and he's considered a bit of a disappointment to his family for being a super commie douche.

Has he been charged yet? If not we need to formally notify the state police. They are above the local town police who have not done their due diligence in this matter. Thanks

>"he won't be charged because the mayor of Berkeley is 100% on our side"
Implying he'll be around that long

I like Eric. He hits faggots in the head and gets away with it.

I think I would file a civil suit. The preponderance of the evidence is only 51/49

They were informed by thousands of anons already..... Given all the evidence, etc. Etc. Etc.

He's terrified of a civil suit

My guess is he has a large trust fund

Like lots of antifa

This is the key to destroying them

>Gets away with it

Uhh

>The mayor is in full support

Ring in the feds. Get him into federal court. Make an example out of him

Lawyer up all you want faggot

Video evidence is abundant you are fucked

Never be Five foot two not even once

we have so much proof he ain't getting off.

is he 5'2"?? lol what a turbomanlet

Fuck berkeley PD the mayor has lobotomized their abilities to do their jobs without risking their own pension. This cunt is a domestic terrorist, call the FBI tipline.

will christian bale play him in his biopic?

Why do you think he hit the one guy squatting down with his bikelock?

Haven't heard anything about him being charged yet.

But given the level of corrupt that has been implied on all levels of local government, the state police might be powerless. Berkeley isn't some backwater town with a crocked sheriff's department and local government. It's a big city and one that is filled to the brim with corrupt liberal elected officials and a police department under it's boot and friendly media in it's pockets. State police/feds most likely can't do anything without kicking off a huge shitstorm that it could not win.

Whats the point of your LARP?

1.His family knows, so everyone here should back off.

2. He's gonna start suing people, so everyone here should back off.

Oh, OK.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE SOOOO FUCKED!!!

It's been repeated here enough that IT MUST BE TRUE

but really look at the pics he's short af definitely under 5'4"

lol so alt right turbo manlet decks a commie whore while antifa turbo manlet crack opens a innocent normie. they should just let the manlets fight to the death

>His family can barely stand him and he's considered a bit of a disappointment to his family for being a super commie douche.

This was all assumed.

Do we know if the victim sustained any long-term damage?

He's LARPING. Trying to gain sympathy because of MUH FAMILY HATES ME!!!! Guys leave me alone!!!

This.

Eric has a Napoleon complex. Constantly acting big and tough and picking fights to make up for being a midget.

Also and from all accounts, he's a dirty coward. A friend of mine who knows his family, told me that in high school, he was the type of prick that would cheap shot someone, with whatever item laying around he could use as a weapon.

His family.
So he is basically a basement dweller

Please let him know that discovery, isn't just a tv channel.

Does Eric drive a Mercedes Benz SUV or was that misinformation? He was supposedly spotted heading to LA with s group of friends at a truck stop, traveling in a Benz SUV.

>He's also been telling his parents that "he won't be charged because the mayor of Berkeley is 100% on our side" though he's refusing to clarify what he meant by it when his family pressed him for more details.
Lost me there. The truth about this guy is that nothing will happen, and Sup Forums will soon forget about it.

My favorite part about being an anarchist is the part where I live in a great house and can afford expensive lawyers to defend me in court when being an anarchist becomes inconvenient for me.

Long live the revolution!

no no no, he's obviously 4'5"

This it's a fundamental part of anarchism.

Why does he look like a shitty Christian Bale?

Don't know exactly what car he is has but him owning a Benz would not shock me. As said above, he has a Napoleon complex and that means having an expensive as hell car to make up for being a manlet.

the eternal bleeding i think

Well good old Lockrates can contemplate the ethics of incarceration While staring at the floor getting beasted like a catamite

He looks more like Ethan Hawke than Christian Bale, but that's just me.

This

also he doesn't afraid of anything.

Lol.

Federal terrorism charges >>> state criminal law >>> RSPCA INTEREST GROUP FEEL GOOD LAWS

All commie trash will receive their just deserts.

5'2" might as well be 3 foot flat

You literally don't matter

>also he doesn't afraid of anything.

Well you tried.

Okay. Thanks. Is there any other information you can share with us...? Anything that might be helpful. Don't worry about giving yourself away. He isn't going to win a lawsuit against you.

I genuinely do hope he faces repercussions for his actions, but his career seems to be ruined thanks to /pol. Most employers would probably avoid hiring an unpopular face, so that's a small victory to appreciate in the meanwhile.

Agreed, take his money what will he do?
Liberals cant work and be antifa faggots, not that they want to work n e ways

Eric Clapton needs to enjoy that "diversity" that he loves in the prison system.

I attended a rather expensive (40k/yr) NYC highschool on a scholarship and it was amazing how many of my peers fell into the anarchy meme. There was one guy in particular who'd wear expensive leather jackets, hundred dollar jeans and expensive leather boots that his mom and dad bought him, who lived in a ritzy apartment that cost many times more than my parents would make in a lifetime and somehow all he could talk about was f the system f the fatcats and acab. A lot of these guys mill around NYU's campus nowadays... They're almost all kids of wealthy parents with no real hardships so they look for a cause to join in order to feel some sort of significance to their lives. Oh and if they get arrested for loitering or breaking something they cry up the biggest bitch tantrums in the universe.

California state police needs constant phone calls that the mayor of Berkeley told local police not to arrest Eric Clapton.

>I didn't do it but if I did do it...

He would have only bought 4 bIke locks off of Amazon.

there is no way you are this new

I'm spec'ing a searchable website of antifa members to help identify which ones are the professional protesters that turn up all over the country.

It would be moderated by myself as I don't want to run the risk of it being brigaded by online antifa

What features would Sup Forums like to see on it? Any specific search features?

Las time I'm posting this as I'm about to get started

Sup Forums never forgives never forgets
If the court system does not get to Eric
The right wing death squads will eventually.
Eric will be shot and hung from a telephone pole next to Yvette felarca.

>break into house
>get shot by homeowner
>sue because you're the victim
Every fucking time.

Thomas Keenan of Philly antifa is a professional protester he even showed up in Providence to harrassed Richard Spencer.

Addresses,social media profiles,contact information,known associates.

That does not sound like justice user...

cheers buddy once the site is up feel free to submit that guy to the catalog

Previous sightings of them with maybe a link to videos of them in rallies would be cool. Although I'm sure that's a lot of work senpai.

He already spent enough time blacked up with his face covered in batman

sorry just to clarify: Anons / anyone will be submitting antifa & details, and I'll be moderating it. It would be a full time job to sleuth every antifa myself

It's rope justice.
The Day Of the Rope Is Coming....

Here in leaf land it's generally against the law to defend yourself, but in USA if the police won't stop violent riots are you allowed to fight back? Like if someone shot Clanton would that be legal?

>"he won't be charged because the mayor of Berkeley is 100% on our side"
Then he would have to be killed then.

Nicolai and Bart rotate in their graves.
Fucking kikes

Add Ian Edward to it.
he trains transexual's to be anarchist throat punchers.

How will you communicate the site address to us?

I wonder if the man himself Sean Stiles might agree to settle for medical expenses, loss of earnings etc out of court, not seek criminal charges. And totally FUCK him up in a fair (livestreamed) fight.
I'd pay to see.

this

this too

nigga have to seen the fucking queefs that have been getting on here?
Sup Forums is fucking mainstream now

Classic Canada.

>not actually sure if you're shit posting or not
>it'll be posted to Sup Forums when it's ready

Exactly eventually he will attend as a counter protester get rev gnised and get roped up in public and killed like you see in those third world country's he loves.

If court justice does not get Eric clanton,Street and Mob justice will be brought to him.
Eric Clanton can't escape justice.

Far too many first-hand details in this post for me not to believe it!

>the eternal
So YOU'RE the guy who keeps posting about the eternal anglo

If I was Sean ID accept $20,000 not to pursue charges.
But I doubt Eric Clapton or his family would pay the victims $20,000 each not to pursue charges.

Underrated.

a commie needing his parents capitalist money to bail him out ahahahahhahahahahahaha

Godspeed brother. You need any help with it? I can do backend.

Unless this persecution makes him into an antifa martyr and gets him a leadership role, his revolution days are over whatever the outcome

Kek. Call his dad and speak with the man.

is that reliable enough? hopefully we won't miss the thread before mods delete it or something. Also, what if someone pretends to be you and posts their own bogus site?
Any search terms to try?

CONTACT THE FBI AND DEMAND A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION.

>Be him in courtroom
>Sir can you put on this black facemack and these glasses and tilt your head slightly to the side?
>Case closed

Eric here.

I'm turning myself in. You Nazi fucks think this is the end? I'm just the beginning.

mask*

>Eric Clapton
yeah, they should totally arrest old Slow Hand and shit.

If that SUV was his, might be on a lot soon...

>contribute to your own damages
>sue

every state should be a contributory negligence state.

i've thought this was a good idea, and am glad to see that other people do as well. i feel that it is going to be very important as these keep escalating. There absolutely are cadres of "professional protesters" that are routinely at these things, and this was made very clear in the Eric Clanton search over the past week.

leaf fag here who figured it out, suck a dick

No larping

no. I'm Eric, and I'm hiding in a friends garage eating vegan burritos, reading Lenin, and smoking crack

Eric here.
I'm also proxying my ip from Canada where you can't get me.
AND STOP CALLING ME CLAPTON!!!!
It's Clannnnnnnton.

You will find that Antifa and other far left extremists have the magical ability to:
>organise online and not hide the fact they are planning on getting 100 Nazi scalps.
>Turn up in a huge organised mob where all memebers, bar a few organisers, have their faces covered (which is a blatant red flag they are there to commit criminal acts duh)
>smash people in the head and smash up a few buildings etc
>all go home to their middle class suburbs and do it again next time

This isn't just happening in the US this happens all over Europe..including Ireland last year. Police stand down and do little to nothing.
Antifa etc not only bus in their clowns but they fly them in too, as their actual entire world wide number is probably a few thousand dick heads at most. Plus most of those are student weaklings NOT hardcore violent psychopaths.

It's already know the state is complicit and highly suspected radical leftists contain a few members of special forces. Pretty sure the Berkeley team even had English football hooligans in the mix..which means they are flying over people who will have criminal records for violence YET they seem immune to any prosecution in the states? See how many levels of truly unbelievable bullshit is going on here.
This is a HUGE international conspiracy.
When video is played back on TV the message that is trying to be sent is radical leftist political ideas are the majority viewpoint AND if you dare try to assemble against these mobs you will be arrested or have your skull smashed in whilst police do nothing.

Antif is ISIS lite they are big controlled and owned by the same global kike mafia

I know that's Eric Clanton because I'm Eric Clapton.

>communist
>born in a rich bourgeois family

Really building my neural networks here

That phrase is old hat now. It's sad but times are a changing. Your youth is slipping away and there's nothing you can do about it.

Eric here. I hate kids that touch daddy's things.

Iam Eric and Vienna is a diverse comfy city. FUCK THE POLICE YOOO
ACAB

I appreciate the offer medpack but I haven't set up a throw away email to be contacted about it yet .. also I would have the obvious concern about myself getting doxxed

well since I don't have a domain for it yet I guess maybe just get yourself a VPN and a tinfoil hat and only run a locked down version of linux

cheers ears