How many of you actually carry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I carry

Glock 43 IWB

and so does my car

GET YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Of course the dumb nigger has no trigger discipline.

I'd carry if I could in nyc but to be totally honest I don't really need to. Even our niggers are civilized for some reason.

get that booger-hook off the trigger

No trigger disciprine. As if he is always ready to go full nigmode.

Unpermitted .44 in a non-open carry state. I'm not letting some cunt kill me because some other cunt is afraid I'll take over the world with my pistol.

>Guaranteed replies: the thread
Dude, post this again on /k/ after harvesting the (You)s here. I liek to watch.

daily nigga

>

ugly trigger discipline niggr

I only carry niggers with a rope

I carry...

But I wouldn't be caught dead with that POS Hi Point you got for $150. That said, the trigger Nazis need to calm the fuck down. You have no idea if the piece is pointed safely downrange ready to fire or not. Look after your own bad habits.

xdm 3.8 daily with 123gr hydrashocks
ruger lcp as backup

J-Jeb!?

Under the seat of my truck, shit aint legal in Canada!

hi CIA, how's the datamining today

Apes shouldnt be here.

nice try PTA

you daily drive a tubbed out drag car?

I carry a Ruger gp 100
Pretty ucomfortable, but I can't wait till the day I blow some mugger's head clean off with one shot

kek

All the fucking time.

I want you to know something OP and this goes for all the other anons in this thread so listen up.

Nobody is responsible for your life. Nobody. Not the cops, not the government, and not even your family. Only you can defend yourself at the moment when someone decides to hurt you. Cops are only the clean up crew, the only tjing they're bringing is a body bag.

Look at the Berkeley riots, where the fuck were the cops to defend that guy from getting bashed in the head with a bike lock?

ONLY YOU CAN DEFEND YOUR LIFE.

If you can't carry a gun, then carry a fucking knife.

Can't I live in Southern California but I'm not moving every weak faggot is fleeing must be strong

Yes I have a death wish

General Lee speaking.

Look at how brainwashed this fucking gigantic faggot is. I can't wait till the shit hits the fan and you get killed and eaten by niggers, you deserve it.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can complete the necessary mental gymnastics to convince themselves everything is ok. Niggers arent civilized, I worked in canarsie and have family in the city that i'll never go to visit again. That place is a gigantic shit hole that nobody in the world would truly miss. I hope it gets nuked, but unfortunately it wont happen because there are way too many kikes living there and key power players.

Daily, fagtifa.

that is such a nig nog gun.

>Our niggers are civilized

Then wtf was that knockout game a few years back?

Px4 SC 9mm and an LCP II

>Even our niggers are civilized for some reason.
It only takes one and you're fucken' done bud!

the funny thing is neither of you probably have a clue what the fuck I was saying.

It's amazing how many retards there are on here who just seek to shit post incoherent gibberish and meaningless shit. This place could be the best place to read news on the internet, but there's a shit ton of niggers like yourselves that waste otherwise perfectly good responses with stupid shit and green texting. You are worthless and probably suck at real life also.

Except in the winter.

trigger pull was fucking awful until i buffed some shit with my dremel
its still pretty fucking awful
but ~2000 rounds through it and i still have my fingers
3.6/10 wouldnt recommend

>made in Brazil

1911 from Sig

My nigga

I carry

I carry a cannon aka my motherfucking dick!

Full boner mode, ready for accccctiion

Eww

10mm for maximum commie damage. Underwood extreme defender for city pest control and extreme penetrator for indawoods.

nice datamining thread kikel

Wow, you are god damn mad. In fact, I can't recall ever harvesting such assblastedness with a single Carlospost in all the years of my tenure in this shithole. Thanks for making my night!

Well there are still plenty of savage niggers in nyc but on average the average nyc nigger is much more amicable than your average Oakland nigger I don't think what I'm saying is very controversial

All the time

Eat
Dick
Faggot
I've got 2 G 17 and a P226.

600 homicides out of 35million people - 80% of those homicides done by relatives / friends / known associates in gang, domestic, drug disputes

That's around 250 homicides left for at random, maybe blade, bat, or other, our of 35million = 0.000007143% chance of getting murdered each year

Feels good to live in a place with no niggers or native indians

If I was in the US I'd carry a .357 revolver tho

What is the red tank for?

Not really, I can type like that and keep a level head. This isn't real life you stupid faggot. I just seek to plant a seed that one day you might water and realize your worthlessness. Maybe even an hero, that would be ideal.

This place could truly be amazing and the amount of truth posted would be great, but we have people like the two of you that just waste their lives shit posting and never seeking the truth and learning it, then sharing their valuable knowledge with others to enlighten and awaken. You are both wastes of life completely and utterly immature and worthless. It's a fact, you're probably not red pilled at all and if you think you are think again. If not don't worry about learning the truth it's much easier and life fulfilling to stay asleep. In other words you are a gigantic faggot

You are a fucking brainwashed faggot who has no clue of the world they live in. You are completely and utterly wrong in the worst respect. The type of denial and brainwashing you are experiencing is probably for life. You are worthless and should kill yourself for the benefit of human kind.

It's a fuel cell, also referred to as a gas tank that won't catch fire.

not yet but soon

Yep, you're fucking pissed alright.

BBQ sauce.

one

This

I carry s&w .38 special

Nice SD nigga. I got one too.

>glock
AHHHHHHHHHH AHHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>black
>no trigger discipline

Seems about right. Also yes.

Niggers in nyc actually have jobs and actually ,(kinda) play by the rules because the NYPD is no joke. Don't make pretend the average Baltimore negro and nyc are on the same page.

>replying to a retarded namefag

I used to carry this but not being able to have a round chambered and de cocked turned me off, and I don't want to risk blowing a hole in my wall. Also the pen in on the wrong side of the trigger jfc

Keep contributing to the downfall of mankind and western civilization when you could be enlightening others with your shit posting and incoherent gibberish. You are a waste of life this isn't probably an isolated incident. Have fun if you ever realize full well the gravity of the situation and how much it really means. It's sad to say it, but my fellow countrymen are generally shit all in all. There are a ton of inbreds and disloyal niggers in my once great country. Everyone has lost sight of what matters most, and that is to be a genuine human being. God has forgot about us for a reason adn allowed satanic child sacrificing pedophiles to rule over us. You are a waste of life.

it's not loaded but fair. also it's easy enough to lower it yourself to half-cocked position

Good GOD man! You are a pasta MACHINE! Go baby, go!

Isn't there a decock and also isn't it double action? Couldn't you just decock and use the first long pull with a round chambered?

I only carry the regret of losing all my firearms in a tragic boating accident yesterday.

>don't live in niggertown
dont need a gun

I couldn't imagine carrying a gun around in public. You guys are fuckin' weird.

I can understand having a gun in your home for defense, but out in public? Yeeeeah, you fucktards probably wish someone would get in a road rage dispute with you so you could use that gun. Fuckin' psychos.

Hopefully the laws change. As the old saying goes, you don't take your gun into town.

I personally like the hammer at full rest

There is no decock, instead the safety is only able to be used when the hammer is at full cock. And yes you can but like I said, I don't want to blow a hole in my wall.

Of course they don't they don't even know how to aim properly

Never had a problem with either of them.

You're retarded. I hope you get robbed by a wild pack of niggers or a withdrawing heroin addict. I work as a first responder and see the shit that goes on in society mot people don't get to see. You wont catch me outside my home without a means to defend myself. Why give someone the power to decide whether you live or die?

I only carry at home

sweet black forces

W I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>I personally like the hammer at full rest
gotcha. i plan on getting a full size 75 with a decocker too at some point

Criminals don't give a fuck. Lots of states make you pass a course to carry concealed pistol and the sherrif signs off that you're competent to have it, seems like a smart system since people that break the law will still carry them regardless, so the law abiding citizen should be able to have them as well

>Living around niggers and druggies

Must suck to be poor like you.

Make sure to inject protein right into your fingers, the compact is already heavy as is (but I love it). They're damn good guns, would recommend for kebab removal

You should always treat a gun like it's loaded. That's one of the most basic gun safety rules alongside trigger discipline

>need

>Hurr you guys carry guns, what weirdos
Well that explains it. You think you are immune from shit in your cozy little suburb. If only you knew how many home invasions happen in rich neighborhoods because of all the loot. One day your attitude is going to catch up to you. You probably lack situational awareness because you think you are invincible.

Is this pasta?

I'll assume it's not, or very cheap bait that's only strong enough for a cheap reply.

>You don't need a gun outside because all rapes/murders/thefts happen inside a home. Duh!

yea yea yea, bad habits and all. i get it

I carry everyday, either open carry or concealed. Primarily because of my job, I'm around a large amount of cash every day, dealing with degenerate drug addicts.

>Taurus

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o

Goddammit Phil, stop making the rest of us look bad

I said before I understand why people keep guns in their homes... for any intruders.

Just because you make a poverty wage as a first responder and have to live around blacks and druggies doesn't mean we all do.

Maybe you should get a real job and sell your gun.

>you don't take your gun into town.
should i take my wifes gun instead then?
i have a cross bow, i hear people saying thats a good alternate for CCW

Why would you ever willingly give up the ability to defend yourself?

>10mm hand grenade
if your going to spend on a 10mm, why not get a reliable one?

Name a 10mm more reliable than a Glock.

Technically possible, but effectively illegal here.

That said, all the time innawoods, and on the rare occasion in the city. In the bush there is zero enforcement, but there is always a risk, however small, of getting made in the city so I tend to avoid carrying for that reason. It helps that I live in an area full of whites and middle class Chinks.

pic related is my every day carry

your wifes butt plug

15 year old detected. How much did that cost your mom?

>poverty wage as a first responder
Nigger firefighters, medics and cops here make over 100k/yr. You can get killed anywhere. You don't think you can have anything happen to you because you live in nicer neighborhood (which btw I live a lakeside white middle class area, no niggers). You think I havent seen people murdered or robbed at the grocery store? Shit can go down anywhere and anytime. I respond to rich areas and poor areas, and guess what? I go to more shootings and stabbings in the richer neighborhoods. I don't live around blacks, so its mostly white people or spics doing this. I carry because I know the real risks more so than you do. I see shit that doesnt make the news. Just because you don't hear about it doesnt mean it doesn't happen around you.