What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPsGDFZzVM
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
thehill.com/policy/finance/329805-gop-could-use-budget-maneuver-to-raise-debt-ceiling-over-filibuster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why capitalize nation

its pretty obvious, user.

Nations don't exist though.

What a stupid nigger

He means niggers hate science.

The jew

SAUDI ARABIA HERE I COME

He's a fucking know it all faggot

What nations are openly science hostile?

Aboriginals?

Show me an upwardly mobile nigger

science is a social construct

He means literal hitler voldermort drumpf hates science and needs to accept that there are women born with penises or risk the collapse of the US/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPsGDFZzVM

How about we link this to him.

Why don't he just go research something instead of keep posing as a fucking annoying know it all. Fuck astrophysicists

Because he isn't a real scientist. He has never done any actual work. He went straight from school to the media, where he is used as a prop by Jews.

The triggering every time he gets posted here is great. So many idiots reveal their power level
>hurr durr he's black so he's a nigger so he's dumb but he's a scientists but he's black so he's s nigger so he's dumb hurr durr

>cut nasa climate change research
>increase nasa space research
FUCK HURRUMPFT

>he's not a scientists by my standards therefore it applies to the entire world
Kek. He talks honest sense. That in and of itself makes him a greater contribution to society than you will ever be. Your opinions and very existence are extremely irrelevant by comparison

This is perfect.

These March for Science fags and pop culture "scientists" have more in common with pic related than they do actual scientists.

>he still doesn't know that Sup Forums is parody

>honest sense

He's an actor who spouts platitudes in scientific language. He has convinced millions of urbanite retards that science is magic that cures bad feelings. 60 years ago he would have been head bopping to 'Whitey on the Moon'

THE JEWS DID THIS

"""Science"""
Aka redistribution

>show me an uppity nigger who makes millions every year and doesn't even have a fucking jon and I'll show you a garbage country full of niggers and garbage

>nigger doesn't know what a nation means
Really activates my almonds

Mining asteroids and starting a colony on mars 100 years from now won't save us when earth becomes too shitty for human life.

>He's an actor who spouts platitudes in scientific language
And what contributions have you made to the fields of Astronomy and Astro physics?

So most non white countries? Wow what a racist he is.

That confirms what he says, though.

He's saying that the US isn't hostile to science.
He's said this before about Republicans-
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

Can't you people read basic English?

I think he's still butthurt about the budget cuts
Also, government, society and nation are three way different things

He's pretty critical of Islam and the culture of the middle east, so I'd hazard a guess he's referring to the third worlds culture of relying on religion instead of science.

What contributions has he made? I don't give a shit about studying space and I've probably got the same number of high impact papers published on the subject.

>122362145

Why does nobody care if the Government goes bankrupt?
thehill.com/policy/finance/329805-gop-could-use-budget-maneuver-to-raise-debt-ceiling-over-filibuster

Cut fucking spending, stop bitching about it. If you didn't want science cut, you shouldn't have wasted so much on all the other bullshit. Make up your minds. Health care or science.

I hate any "science" person who makes any sort of political statements. Me and my girlfriend saw the new Bill Nye the science guy on Netflix and got excited. Watched like 20 minutes of the first episode of his new show and it's all liberal talking points. The only thing I can watch and not have to deal with liberal horse shit or nigger jive is hockey and reruns of the sopranos.