Trump will definitely get primaried by someone willing to fulfill his promises in 2020

Trump will definitely get primaried by someone willing to fulfill his promises in 2020.

Who will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-alex-jones-infowars-custody-battle-20170422-story.html
youtube.com/channel/UCupRiRavF2PElYtyv0My9mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one, no one will win. They won't let an outsider get that far again.

They'll destroy Alex Jones, Breitbart, /pol, everything and anything that Trump tried to listen to.

They'll make him a bad president so no one ever votes outside the establishment again.

infowars.com
super male vitality

That's just silly

Nothing can be done to put the genie back in the bottle

We are on the cusp of the total collapse of the nation-state and no one can stop it

So meantime, who 2020 here?

you know that there is no primary on an incumbent president

>there are still idiots on here who think presidents matter

wew

It won't happen, it's a 2 party system. This is how marketing works. Now that they found out what talking points get your interest, they'll just include them in the next fake candidates speech, everyone will go nuts, and everything will go back to status quo.

They destroyed many "alt-right" faces, including Milo. Soon Alex Jones is done.
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-alex-jones-infowars-custody-battle-20170422-story.html

O'Reilly is off the air.

They are just destroying the alt-right. YouTube is demonetizing the whole thing.

There isn't enough money in the alt-right to compete against massive corporations and federal reserve handouts.

The 2020 (s)election won't matter. None of them do. The U.S. will always be Israel's bitch. You can't change a system by using it. It will only change through revelation/civil war

Neither of the 3 you mentioned are significantly nationalist or right wing or American at heart anyway. No one gives a shit about a centrist cuckold on fox news. No one gives a shit about a gay race mixer who calls his preferred politician "daddy". No one cares about a whack job water filter salesman who thinks Obama is the antichrist and globalist 'nazis' are taking over.

These are insignificant figures who will not make the history books. You won't tell your grandkids about these people.

Pence will run, not trump

David duke

Did you guys actually think he would make due on most of his promises? This kind of thing has happened hundreds of times throughout history.

Look up "campaign promise"

Nice industrial mindset, bruh

None of those things are the source of the power that elected Trump

The evolutionary process by which we use sites like Sup Forums and Twitter is

Monetization is not necessary for this machine to run

it's a crucible of weaponized information that cannot be replicated or blunted

>a president getting primaried

We are stuck with him for 8 years.

I thought that shitty black attention whore wannabe singer was certain he was going to be president in 2020

The Internet is trying it's best to cut us off.

The problem is, we just piggy back on MSM in order to get coverage. If Google, Facebook, Reddit and Twitter silence the "alt-right", it will be incredibly difficult to get any kind of message or organization around.

There's a lot of influence in adjusting what Google searches for. Most average people do not know how to navigate the internet without using Google.

Trying its best and utterly failing now and forever

Entropy is not on the side of controlling a message. There's only one universe in which the message is squelched and millions in which it leaks through. It's "they only have to be right once" kinds of dynamics

If it was failing, Trump would be fighting for the alt-right, not becoming another Neocon and ignoring the demonetization from Google.

Nice digits you fucking leaf

>YouTube is demonetizing the whole thing.
I'm not even mad.

No, he's just an old fart who can't help thinking in industrial, top-down terms with respect to the use of power

The leverage of the bottom up approach is accelerating, rapidly. The power of demagoguery will only increase with time.

The futility of top down attempts to stop this will also increase without bound

By 2024, someone with no money, no social status, and the ability to articulate a vision will be able to run evenly with the best candidate of the establishment

The system will not return to the equilibrium you've grown accustomed to without shutting off the internet

This man

It ultimately doesn't matter. The US (and most western nations) Government is practically bankrupt.

>By 2024, someone with no money, no social status, and the ability to articulate a vision will be able to run evenly with the best candidate of the establishment

And, like Trump, they'll end up doing a shitty job, because when ordinary none-establishment people run for office, they don't know enough people to create a trustworthy Government. As Trump demonstrated.

You would have to vote out every establishment politician so none of them can get into any position of power first.
Second, after all new people are elected, it would take years for them to build trusting relationships, the Government will be at a stand still while it constantly fucks up and needs to be corrected as a bunch of newbs learn on the job.

And third, the US Government is going to be so broke by 2024, I'd be less surprised if states like CA and TX start to considering separation.

This

They are on full damage control now. More and more you will see them pull out all the stops

>Politician.
>Willing to fulfill their promises.
Pick one.

Ch-checked!!!

me

How do we go about wining that? That seems like an impossible task with no defined goal once it's won.

After the DACA amnesty, it would be fuckijg incredible if Congressmen Steve "Can't rebuild our civilization with other people's babies" King primaries him, but I don't know if he's interested.

What do you mean? Go about a revolution? That won't happen until this country has been sucked dry by the (((globalists))) When America becomes a shitty 3rd world country, when people have nothing left, then a revolution can happen. All we can do now is spread nationalism.

This is an acceptable answer and is far far more likely to happen than the powers that be suddenly getting their power back

I would suggest two books to understand the fragility of the nation state and the extremely limited set of social conditions under which it is temporarily possible, conditions which of course have expired recently

Charles Tilly
Coercion, Capital and European States, A.D. 990 - 1992

Frederic C Lane
Profits from Power: Readings in Protection Rent and Violence-Controlling Enterprises

This. Don't underestimate people's stupidity, they will bury their head in the sand until they are literally starving.

Ann bloody Coulter if there is any god.

Unfortunately, I instead expect a slow episodic decline into chaos over the next 12-16 years, and if I am lucky, we will have all evacuated to Russia. I wonder things sometimes, like what will the Mexicans do with Canada. How long will the famine in the cities last before they can be reclaimed. Who will be the president of Florida? What wild animals will be in the abandoned Federal Reserve buildings. Will the Chinese have the sense to keep the Jews out, and how long before the north Africans join the mid east to engulf Israel.

But most of all I wonder about North America in the next decades. Will whites be allowed to live on reservations, and how long before they are slaughtered for sport. And how do you put down a rebellion with the largest most technologically advanced military the world has ever known when it is run by a bunch of drop outs named Tyrone and Darnell.

We live in interesting times, and thank god its almost over.

The true heir to the Bush dynasty. Sorry Jeb!

That doesn't sound like a revolution at all. Just an economic collapse which will probably be rebuilt with the same ideology/government globalists push.

I have checked these digits, and they are good.

(pic not related)
It's obviously going to be Sceneable he is like Alex Jones except real.
Youtube Channel >> youtube.com/channel/UCupRiRavF2PElYtyv0My9mg

Paul Nehlen, obviously.

burn the earth, leave it behind

the only way to achieve true freedom, true agency -- is to leave this planet.

Shill, and you're also wrong.

What you just described is exactly what caused Trump's rise to power. Please tell me how an increase in all that is wrong with the Left will somehow lead to the collapse of the Right, really curious.

What about Iceland? Maybe there is hope there.