splcenter.org/hate-map
officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

officialproudboys.com/news/the-kids-are-alt-knights/

This is cool

I don't trust this guy not to sell us out for $$$ though

I know he's been approached by sleezebags who try and monetize the alt right

How long before FOAK gets added to this map?

splcenter.org/hate-map

Sounds like a Ku Klux Klan offshoot desu senpai. You're just feeding the Antifa folks wood for the fire. Should be something more about freedom and liberty so normies can get behind it.

Who gives a shit?

You don't need normies to take over the country. Just 1 or 2 million people willing to fight

They don't seem so bad.

The Proud Boys are a fraternal organization of Western Chauvinists who will no longer apologize for creating the modern world. Our values center on the following tenets:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
*Anti-Masturbation
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

We do not discriminate based upon race or sexuality. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us.

*We are by no means prudish Victorians. We merely believe that this energy is better spent going out, meeting women, getting married, and having children.

Source: officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/

>"based" stick """man"""

Shoo reddit shoo

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

"Wahhh a member of this group viciously assaulted me at a bar! I'm going to sue them!"

He should emulate antifa instead and come up with his own decentralized group.

FFS stop calling him Based Stickman as if it is a title. It's just Stickman. He could very easily become Faggot Stickman if he ends up being a cuck, or controlled opposition.

It's all about making money for our spokespeople, that will never happen, decentralization isn't a good a biz model

No, this is just going to be anticom, the right wing equivalent of antifa. This is a bad idea. You defeat antifa by allowing them to chimp out unprovoked and get it on tape

>decentralized

Nope. Leadership means organization and organization means winning.

>a fucking leaf

>right wing equivalent of antifa

Only if members hide their identities and seek to escape the consequences of lawbreaking. As dishonorable shit like that is for pussies and cowards, I doubt it'll be a problem.

I'm not right-wing, but I love seeing this resurgence of constructive masculinity. Makes my pussy all wet.

don't get me wrong, I'm on his side, but the dumbest thing to do ever, is to broadcast your intentions and hope everything goes well.

Shit I forgot my place I'm sorry.

Ahem.

If you use winning tactics, you lose.

Better?

Why do North American conservatives always want to meme the minimal government thing? Don't they know that it's a weak central government that got us into this situation to begin with?

I believe that is a very contentious matter and still up for debate.

Who are the 'Proud boys'? Sounds a bit silly.

officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/

> race traitor rice mixer and civicuck
> about to larp and make a larpy secret society.
He literally said fuck the white race and fuck white people.
I can respect that he is going outside and fighting Antifa
But i can no longer call him my brother.
He is fighting for his mongrel offspring.
He pissed away thousands of years of his history and ancestors.
He can do w/e the fuck he wants to do but i will always fight for my people.

When it comes down to it, this man will stay loyal to his chink wife and his gook children.

In4 Le_Dahanald Civicuck plebbit faggot NEET's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

It's the eternal paradox of American conservatism

>Government don't tell me what to do! Small government!
>I don't want fags having sex and closed borders!

Like come on, there's one way out of this paradox

Redditor Cancer.

Pretty sure the "fags" part has fallen by the wayside.

Do you need large government to enforce borders? Seems like a pretty simple task to me.

> NO RACISM
> CIVIKEK
LMFAO KYS KIKE AND FUCK YOUR RICE MIXING STICK MAN

They're a fratty homosexual crew of conservatives that drink way too much

I'll be avoiding that AstroTurf honey pot

9Fuck of a lot simpler than funding and managing immigration, settlement and integration.)

Racism is a bias, silly. It's not a bias if it's true. So, it's not racist if it's true.

>Alt
can you all not act like fags for the MSM.

It's a fucking civicuck larpy grouo

you do realize that since the civil rights act whites are forced by law to associate with people they might not want to associate with
tell me how the conservatives were wrong. government must be so small that it does not have the power to pull something like that

I'm getting the impression he's really fucking stupid

Order of the Cringe Kids

Oh I understand that, but the reason why we got into that situation to begin with is because we have a system where non-violent protest and national guilt tripping can change policy. Meanwhile in an ideal system agitators like MLK and Malcolm X would have just disappeared.

Shift Archers
Ctrl Calvary
Caps Lock Legion

Im tired of this faggot. He talks about being a man and cowards but all he does is either suckerpunch or attack preoccupied opponents. Fucking faggot.

>Proud Boys

>anti-masturbation
>anti-racism

Hard pass only because of these two

can you fill me in on his history and ancestors since you seem to know so much about his?

seriously tho you're a pathetic faggot.

This is the saddest larp I've seen in my life. Someone get this pathetic fuck a job.

Holy cringe

what the fuck are the proud boys

just looks like a more serious version of larping or cowboys and injuns (not sure which one antifa are)

Which is why conservatism went extinct last year

Have any other entirely irrelevant points you'd like to make?

Cringe as fuck, this is starting to go down the path of project chanology. Be weary of the Co-opt jew fellows, because this is how this shit starts

It worked for the left, why wouldn't it work for us?

Literally not an argument.

>We do not discriminate upon race
So more civic cuckism.
Dropped.

Lol what a fucking joke. I thought these guys were all about blue lives matter.

He'll never be a faggot, but you will always be a frenchy fucking faggot.

Faggot.

Yeah I thank them for the help versus the marxists but "anti racism" fuck that. We are fucked when white people are gone you morons. We have to be "racist". Its not about hate its about preservation.

this is one of the definitions from urban dictionary
other definitions seem cool though

how do we know if these guys are really on the proud boys side? what if they were secret antifa sending out data as it happense?

He's already faggot stickman

Most people stayed home, Hillary got 6 million less votes than Obama. When people start talking "race" they are just like the leftist SJW's, the regressive left post-modernist cultural marxists. You want to talk "culture" or "western civ" fine but don't tell me that a white person who is a commie is going to be better for this country than an asian, black, or hispanic person who is based in western civilization who is happy to be an American.

No, the left has disaffected elites in their ranks (just like every successful revolution, ever)

We just have rejects who are desperate to get rich as our vanguard

If anyone here saw real military combat you would know it doesn't matter the skin color of the person on your side.

Do you seriously want him to say "only white boys allowed. Btw white master race" ?

Guys... think on the implications...

Its good not to alienate all negroes and even have some to fight with us...

True. Just like McInnes and his, cringe, proud boys.

Alt lite is a fucking clown show.

This all sounds incredibly gay

Go join the skinheads or many other multitude of groups for what you want. Stickman is promoting nationalism and that is positive for all. I support the movement.

Western chauvinism, goy!

Civic nationalism is just another word for multi culturalism, you dumb fuck.

All right-minded, freedom-loving, patriotic, fit-as-fuck Americans should join the ranks.

Bikers
Construction Workers
MMA Fighters
Ex-Military
Ex-LE
Jocks
College Students
Badasses

Fight Against Antifa!

Fight for America!

Fuck off Hans, go practice what you say for your country. Likely you'll go prep Mohammed

>We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative.
You're dedicated to surrendering immediately on basically everything the left pushes.

Inspirational!

>Venerating the Housewife
>We do not discriminate based upon race or sexuality.
Why the housewife? Don't you mean the house-partner?

You're so fucking fake it's pathetic.

>All right-minded, freedom-loving, patriotic, fit-as-fuck Americans should join the ranks.
>Bikers
>Construction Workers
>MMA Fighters
>Ex-Military
>Ex-LE
>Jocks
>College Students
>Badasses
>Fight Against Antifa!
>Fight for America!
You forgot FAGGOTS.

Proud-boys is about faggotry. You attack people who oppose faggotry. Your leader stuffs shit up his ass and describes himself as "pro gay".

Christ, the amount of jewry is intense, the shills turning two entire western countries against another by shitposting.

It will be a lolbertarian group I bet. Also these fucking idiots keep falling for the trap and self identifying as "alt-right". But no surprise here considering Gavin and Rebel are controlled opposition.

So far only excrements have left your mouth. Pretty much like McCucks ass on television.

Is based Milo, getting fucked by a based dindu with a MAGA hat, part of the program?

/nu-pol/ is (((alt-right))) and they love this proud boy crap

Shill harder faggots

No, he's not liberal enough on the gay issue.

Cancerous. It's just a rehash of boomer conservatism just with memes and affected edginess.

His son is going to turn out more fucked up than Eurasian Tiger.

Conservatism + money = (((Neo-Conservatism)))

and he's joining up with a married father who kissed the nig dick sucking lips of Milo.

I've been watching Gavin for around 10 years. The absurd and offensive is his schtick.

>antiracism
Fucking faggots

Faggots? Proud-goys are the ones who are literally saying they're not "homophobes" cuz that would "fit into the leftist narrative".

>white nationalism
>jewish

what the fuck are you taking about

Ayyyu

kek

For the first time in my life I wish I lived in Commiefornia top kek. Keep up the good work lads, smash/kill some commies for me.

What's the point of free speech if after all the leftist pro-gay anti-free speech boycotts that won them transgenderism and gay marriage, you embrace exactly those things.

Like, if you want to pretend to be pro free-speech, you cannot reward those anti-free-speech people who shoved gay and tranny shit in our faces. That's fucked up and retarded.

>Western chauvinism, goy
We are true conservative, nationalist heroes! Here at the rebel media!

But don't forget to disavow the evil alt-right! It's just rebranded white nationalism, which is Nazi and not the answer! Now would you look at this based Jew!

Federal overreach has been fucking us for over a hundred years. We have federalism precisely so we can afford a less-invasive federal government.

Antifa has the market cornered on faggotry.

80% of antifa are queers, dykes or something "trapped" in between

All that shit about warrior spirit and trying to sell it as a knightly order like the Templars is cringy as fuck, but it's a good idea otherwise.

Alt right is an umbrella term used to put all the enemies of the jews together. Under it you have all sorts of degenerates who sometimes are not even nationalists.

They were stomping down antifa in the street last weekend while you were rating dick pics on Sup Forums. Fuck off shillfag.

/r/The_Donald boyscouts basically..

What a bunch of larping morons. Literally cringe.

Just shut the fuck up, you damn shitskin. You want to be an ally! Fine. But keep your nigger lips sealed.