Is this an accurate representation of the cultural segments of America?

Is this an accurate representation of the cultural segments of America?

Sucks. Eat a bag of dicks.

Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and Alaska are literally the only good states in the union.

>he doesn't know about the cultural map of america

Wooh Pennsylvania Appalachia

Ever heard of Pittsburgh?

>states without southern hospitality and kindness
lived in Montana for a year, was beautiful but the people suck

Wtf is going on with the Midlands?

Well Florida is pretty floridy

Upstate NY sucks too much to be part of New England and people from Maine aren't rich.

Rust belt should extend just far enough into Minnesota to cover Minneapolis and Duluth.
Rust belt should be withdrawn from nearly all of Iowa and Missouri and only cover the area close to the Eastern Border (Mississippi river)

It shouldn't be Deep South and South. It should be Deep South and Upper South. Or even more specifically Deep South, Upper South, and Appalachia

Deep South should be as is with the possible addition of TN. If you do not want TN in the deep south then you're going to need to put it with KY and WV as Appalachia.
Deep South should go farther down FL too.
Upper South should include at minimum the DelMarVa peninsula and probably all of Maryland other than the western panhandle which is Appalachia.

None of NY State is in New England. Put it in Rust Belt

All of VT, NH, and Maine are in New England.

I live in Pittsburgh. The map is right. When you get into Greene, Fayette, Westmoreland, etc. counties it is Appalachian.

>None of NY State is in New England. Put it in Rust Belt
fail

PNW is its own subculture with a mix of urban liberal garbage and very conservative rural areas

>New Mexico
>Greater Appalachia

You fuckin wot m8

Absolutely abysmal. The "Deep South" is not a state line, where is the fuck is Colorado, hurrrrr durrr libtards.

Get out.

>Maine
>rich
>liberal

Ok nigger.

Slightly more correct, love the "New France".

>Las Vegas
>Mexico
yes. So many parts of Vegas feel like a fucking third-world country. mexicans really shit up neighborhoods that used to be nice. if you're going to come here, can't you at least try to assimilate and leave your third-world behaviors behind?

All I know is that the NC portion is spot on, aside from the inclusion of Guilford and Randolph counties. ENC ends at Alamance.

LOL what a shithole.

so glad im not an American.

welp, gotta go!

Arizona is not Mexico teir

This. Arizona is the worst place in the USA to be Mexican. We hate them.

I would love to live in flyover country.

Me too. If only in certain parts of it.

It's accurate. Lived in South Jersey and St. Louis and it's pretty much the same.

>Alaska
>crazy people

This. We are among the most pro second amendment states and the only rich people here are summer people.

close but give us north michigan you stupid faggot
upper peninsula is rightful canadian clay

the rich liberals are in the wrong places in new england for one

Of course they do. Almost all non-Montanians they meet are from California. That shit wears on a man.

what is happening in this??

shouldn't you be in bed bong

Do people forget that Upstate NY is rural and Southern Like?

I've been to Arizona. Lots of Mexicans or "Native Americans" there.

fuck that u got me living in Mexico

>Is this an accurate representation of the cultural segments of America?

As someone who lives near DC, no. Northern Virginia is barely 'south'. Maryland can be cut up into several places though. Technically Southern Maryland (Saint Mary's, Charles, Calverts) is more Southern then most of Nothern Virginia due to how isolated it is.

>Maine Vermont and New Hampshire
>rich

I shot a rock with a Glock 29 in front of a glacier

oh I see
looks beautiful man

Shooting at rocks.

Montana intrigues me.

Some of the states you designate as flyover country have the best places to live. Most americans are completely oblivious to this. I'd rather it stay that way for obvious reasons

PA east of Greensburg isn't in the Rust Belt at all...

Flyover country means generally everything between the coasts so assigning that to a specific part of that really doesn't make sense.

Other than a couple small quibbles otherwise I think it's accurate enough

Is this an accurate map of Canada?

As an Iowan, Iowa should definitely be included in Flyover States. Everything here is mostly big open fields full of nothing

Collin Woodard only lumps in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota with "Yankeedom" Because they vote blue, historically. Culturally, linguistically, they are absolutely part of the Midlands (or the Midlands are part of them).What needs to be distiguished is New Englanders, who truly due have a unique culture and nation compared to the rest of the "Yankees". Also, the Far West is way too big and too vague.

In the B.C. interior, there are only three sorts of people: whites, redmen, and half-breeds. Don't assume we're all eating dog in Hongcouver.

Look again retard no part of greater appalachia touches new mexico in that map

Help us, please

>Florida
Pretty weak

Nothing. Nothing happens here please come and visit!

Other than that, yeah.

Accurate diagram

no not at all. the meaningful distinctions are urban vs. rural, not regional.

Mine's Better

Hehehe "commiefornia" (pic related)

Get out of CPD threads. Chicago is comfy, just dont be a fucking retard about where you go.

Total retard map
whoever made this doesn't understand culture or geography

Pretty much, the map is wrong. Interior BC is mostly white and conservative with the universities (like TRU) are 30% East Indian. Interior BC is actually slowly going to shit because of the large amount of immigrants the universities import but it's still for the most part white.

Northern BC is also mostly white. Chang is Vancouver. Also Regina, SK is an immigrant shithole now too and full of inbreds, visiting that city is like going back to some warped version of the 70's infrastructure wise but with brown people.

Ontario is dogshit. The map is a bit off with Manitoba as there are quite a few whites there, but the province does have problems with native-gangs.

Help you?? Help us!

7/10. Nailed rural mid atlantic and the west. I don't see the logic in treating the midwest and rust belt separately and missouri is south.

>denver
>flyover country

I'm offended

They're great because only 1.5% of the population lives in North/South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho. There's nobody there to fuck it up.

you fucked up in california. everything not on the coast in the south should be dark green.

>>Maine Vermont and New Hampshire
>>rich

This. Somehow ME/VT/NH are "rich liberals" yet MA/NY aren't? Right.

Northern Virginia and a good portion of Maryland surrounding Washington, DC definitely do not fit their labels. They're definitely more part of the swamps. Politicians seem to live all around me.

no we're only in Vancouver, but I think in the coming decades we'll expand to interior parts of BC.

Good development potential.

The Northeren portion of Arizona should be either libertarians or wild west

>separating North and South Jersey

Someone's done their research, fuck the pineys.

get out of my country (Canada) (I'm in the USA now just to protest for free weed)

>Oklahoma
>Fly over
Makes me so happy to know the rest of the country thinks nothing is here. Please, stay the fuck out.

Chinese have always been in Canada, but have never been welcomed.

But that doesn't affect us because we dont need your liberal tears or white empathy.

We're here to stay dude.

Then why you in Hong kong? Stop fucking with housing

im chinese

I'm in HK because they're no jobs in Vancouver that pays more than 40k a year.

I was thinking the same thing.

>NH
>rich
>liberal

We voted Trump, allow gambling, are known for our boozing, and have Texas tier firearm laws. OP had zero idea on New England.

>Colorado
>Flyover

Do you even Aspen?

Yes that's pretty accurate.

You ever experienced getting stared at by white people in Vancouver like you are personally responsible they cant afford a downtown condo with a fast-food salary?

yeah, because you are

i cant see them

Masshachusetts is pretty blue collared
new hampshire are a bunch libertarians
Maine has bushwacking hillbillies

newsflash: it aint solely the Chinese buddy. It's just that we're the most visible group doing the real estate jewing. But rich whites sell the poor whites down the river, Indians and Persians also get in on the action.

"Foreigners" is beside the point dude, even back in 1970 before the so-called Yellow Invasion you'd still be hard-pressed to afford a place on a minimum wage salary.

Fuck north and south jersey. Central jersey exists and is the only acceptable part other than the very northwest which may as well be rural PA.

That map is from "American Nations", which combined ethnography with history to show how regional cultures developed over time in the U.S. due to settlement patterns. Pic related is a snapshot in time, showing the current ethno-geography of the U.S.

That's a much better rust belt.

WTF is Rural Mid Atlantic? That's Appalachia and should extend into TN and NC... north GA even

news flash: ur a fag for thinking I give a shit about Canada. I'm actually British dumbass.

I think that map was from 2010. Notice the similarities to this distribution of religious groups.

Yes, they should be renamed white man's paradise on the map.

>Flyover Country is a culture
>Minnesota is culturally similar to the rest of flyover country
I could not stand to live in any state other than Minnesota due to cultural differences. If Northern Minnesota became it's own country (excluding Twin Cities cuz then we'd be fucking multi kulty commies) I'd be so happy.

that map is a bit misleading imo

My county is noted as a Catholic majority county, so you'd think most religious people are catholics here.

However, it's easily majority Protestant, by a huge margin, they're just all random denominations.

more detailed version

>maine and vermont
>rick

LOL

>central jersey cuck getting emasculated

Lmao, you people are irrelevant, at least the south has being inbred as an excuse for being retarded.

This one is also neat.

Your vice corridor doesn't even Have vice in it m8 just empty experiences of desert.

>muh reno

Doesnt count. You may as well be in Primm or Jackpot at that point

central is fucking trash gtfo