Sup Forums Discord

卐 Founded 09/22/2016 by Garrett (Not FBI)卐

Population as the creation of this thread: 2522 users

LinK: discord.gg/Bq4Bf4T

The pol Discord was formed after the scare when the US handed over control of the internet to the United Nations. Concerning that Sup Forums was about to be kill, the original users made a discord and advertised the discord on the thread. Month after month hundreds and thousands of users flocked to the discord for a more structured and organized place for politically incorrect discussion. There were raids against many foes and friendships were founded with other discords. Many famous autists and kameraden from the board passed through the doors of the server. There was drama, too much fucking drama holy shit.Over that time the community grew and grew. New channels were introduced to represent the growing community and the mod group was expanded. Happenings happened, memes were memed, and there was autism on a scale that had never been seen before. A lot of fun times are had in this discord, and every night when you hop on you; will see channels full of people talking in text. You hop on voice chat in the general channels and you hear Sup Forums, in all its grandeur. This is the Sup Forums discord.

Sup Forums BANTZ - Enter the Australian Shitposter (Discord)
youtube.com/watch?v=VZPiS3KbTdA

Sup Forums watches the 2016 US Election (Discord) [4k]
youtube.com/watch?v=DtMEHH2QPmE

Sup Forums watches the First 2016 Presidential Debate (Discord)
youtube.com/watch?v=hsdVczdK3Qc

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/mikewillmadeit/23.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont join its full of newfags

Cum in my ass

It's not though. Personally, I've been here since november, and it's really great.

I've had some really fun times in here.

>t.newfag

> been here since /new/
> a newfag

>t.newfag

Cum in my ass von

join goyim

FIST MY ASS

>t.newfag calling another person a newfag

o-ok

>t.newfag

This isn't the Sup Forums discord

Fake, gay, and honeypot

> t.newfag

just invite antifa why don't you

it is. theres thousands of people in here.

Cum on my tummy hehe

>t.newfag

von cummie on my boipussy?

o-ok. Is this you cookie?
I'd do anything to you ;)

>t.newfag
;) ok

>Registration, choosing nickname
Get
The
Fuck
Out

> not being able to fill out a quick signup to talk with a bunch of fellow Sup Forums users

lol they posted animal abuse and I said "Anyone who abuses animals isn't white. Animal husbandry is a prime tenant of white culture. That is why we must let our wives marry niggers" LOL. so funny. am I cool now? I did it pol. I made the funny racism.

Wow, you really are new, eh?
All Sup Forums users are here, go back to your edgy teen sandbox. I will repeat, get the fuck out, this is not your fucking advertising board dumb nigger.

I'm on both platforms. You can't use voice chat on Sup Forums, silly guy!

von in the mix, von in the mix,

i'm in the club high on purp with my shades on
tatted up mini skirt right next vaw-on

von in the mix, von in the mix, von in the mix,
so get like me

azlyrics.com/lyrics/mikewillmadeit/23.html

>come to discord?
>pic related

I sometimes cum in the air and hit the ceiling fan and watch it fly around the room, makes me feel like Spider-Man

I'm confused.
'
Hot

ay

>t.newfag

hi

you should join this server, its full of good lads with a lot of history and had a big impact on pol memetic warfare. Its great for networking with other autists on stuff and is gold during happenings where there are dozens (sometimes hundreds) of autists in voice chat screeching

this is von

>t.newfag