A huge earthquake is building up in Chile near where I live

A huge earthquake is building up in Chile near where I live.
It was nice to meet you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of the most intelligent geologists still alive on this Earth, let alone some lowly retarded civilian such as yourself, can determine when a big earthquake is coming.

Gas yourself.

Get a big ass drill and drill a hole there to release the pressure.

9.1 incoming

where will we get our peppers from now

>huge

Mexico

OP is a gigantic wussy. Confirmed not actually Chilean.

F
I like chilenos, they are the most based south americans above Argies and Hues. Don't forget to grab dick.

>6.0
>Huge

ky faggot

This, fucking pussies.

brah, i felt that shit meeeeeeeen

last digit confirms final magnitude

They would kill you if America told them to. Chileans are traitors to their hispanic bros.

That's not how earthquakes work.

It has to be at least 8.5 to be worthwhile
>t. deported

It's actually happening guys

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

How do you get unblocked?

>They would kill you if America told them to.
They could try, they would have to face our lethal DN-III-E forces.
>Hispanic bros
There is no such thing, we hate each other guts, chileans are fine by south americans standards tough.

>not even a 6.0
>happening

yeah, near a quarter of the total world earthquakes +2.5, this confined to an area about, what, 20km? Some monopolies you don't want to have.

Stop being such a faggot, goddammit!!!

>tfw Americans made most Mexicans forget how the latin countries allied together to stop USA from taking over Mexico back in the Revolution

we are chileans, we are used to this kind of shit

You know what to do
Grab your dick tight and feel the love mother gaia is giving to you

mah nigga
>checked

This

Kek

wena nido

I've read how Armenia was fucked over in the late 1980s. They don't usually have earth quakes or have a mild and non-dangerous ones, but that one ruined half the country, literally wiped out 40% of their infrastructure. They had no option but leave - to Russia, to the United States, somewhere.

Then the Soviet Union collapsed, a war with Azerbaijan came over and they had to suffer severe electricity shortages. It's like 10 years of chaos and poverty out of nowhere.

6.0 is nuffin

Justice