ABORT! DO NOT VOTE for Le Pen, it will fuel ISIS

I Repeat Do Not Vote for Le Pen!

Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeling, expert says
thesun.co.uk/news/3384047/paris-shooting-isis-french-election-marine-le-pen/#comments

>"Attacks like the one on the Champs-Elysees could very well boost the Le Pen vote.

>"Le Pen coming in will make immigrants, Muslims and minorities feel like victims and they will be scrutinised and made to feel the blame.

Low energy

>"Le Pen coming in will make immigrants, Muslims and minorities feel like victims and they will be scrutinised and made to feel the blame.
Good.

Check flag, read post, not surprised.

>>"Le Pen coming in will make immigrants, Muslims and minorities feel like victims and they will be scrutinised and made to feel the blame.
>Good.
they will be scrutinised and go jihad..

>Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeling
Wow thanks ISIS for further proving that Muzzies are not, in fact, human.

And? It will give the world and the normans a good excuse for wipe them off the face of the earth in a crusade.

Better they out themselves than silently support the extremists while calling themselves "moderates" and slowly turn the country into afghanistan.

Fuck off, it's idiots like you that give us a bad name around here.

fpbp

also nice quads

Anyone sleepy? I'm sleepy.

"You'd better not accuse Muslims of being terrorists or else they will become terrorists"

Wow you're totally right OP we should do nothing and let the Muslims continue to invade and commit terror. That will totally show ISIS.

So what were all the attacks across the rest of Europe about then?

Why are there so many fucking Canadian cucks?

i believe the CIA had it right, its just Russians with proxies.

so now we cant vote for people because minorities will get mad, this is exactly why we want her to win you idiot

>it will fuel ISIS
We need more fuel so the west finally snaps and bomb those fuckers into oblivion
DEUS VULT

Nice try kike.

This is some super low energy shilling.

Same thing was said about Trump. It's fear mongering fake news

nice digits but im afraid you have to go back to roddit

>it's idiots like you that give us a bad name
Unfortunately they're quite bountiful.

>>"Le Pen coming in will make immigrants, Muslims and minorities feel like victims and they will be scrutinised and made to feel the blame.
If you die, your enemies will lose

You think you're talking to a Leaf. You're not. You're talking to a Chinese colonist.

We are annexing this thread, with no survivors.

What's the long term strategy, though? Wait it out another 4 years, so they can try it again when there are more of them there? Well presumably you definetly can't let *that* happen, because there's more of them there. So maybe you can address the problem 4 years after that. But then there will be more of them there, so maybe...

Are you a leaf with a right to vote in the french election? You should go quickly to the neares embassy to warn the voters.

You're not even trying.

I'd rather the french vote for someone who'd piss ISIS off rather than some beta cuck who'd just be another enabler

>implying he isn't right
Don't tell me you actually agree with a cuck statement like OP?

Damn that's just sad.

Oui Oui motherfuckers. Goodbye rapefugees

And you want to have in your contry people who will riot and kill like that if they get offended?

The Golden Lioness will defeat the crooked snake and lying weasel.

The old province will try to cheat it's mother land, but the wise mother will know it has been done.

At the last hour, a man of sand will draw his scimitar, but be quashed before his blade is bloodied.

God strikes the new Babylon with mayhem, and a new France crawls from the rubble.

The only way to stop terror, according to these experts, is to ban criticism of islam and counter-terrorism, praise islam and the hijab 24/7, implement aspects of sharia (like banning drawing mohammad) and basically becoming hostages who cannot act freely at all, because muslims are so peaceful and level-headed that anytime they get slightly triggered they'll blow you up

>Muh poor marginalized zealots will be blamed.
They are reaping what their sow.

ISIS is going to fuel itself overtime regardless, might as well stomp the fire before it expands, vote le pen.
Obvious shill post, sage in all fields

>Don't tell me you actually agree with a cuck statement like OP?

There are lots of people here that agree with that statement because it makes them feel like pseudo intellectuals

>it will fuel ISIS
Good. They all need to make themselves targets.

you dog fucking piece of shit.
"You kill your enemies, they win"
AND WE SHOULD TAKE ADVICE FROM YOUR BACKWARDS COUNTRY
NO

Yes ISIS want the far right to rise.

They want the European Muslims to have no other option but to wage jihad and join their ranks.

ISIS think we are living in end times and they want their final battle with the Europeans in Syria.

We should give them what they want. Purge the left in Europe and then crusade into Anatolia/Mesopotamia.

>all good muslims are just one bad day away from radicalizing, dont be mean to them or you'll be sorry!

really activates the almonds.

The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Is this not the same publication that had its artist killed by an Islamic Extremist?

she won't be elected so calm down
if she pass the 1st round (she probably will) she won't pass the second

more fuel for Isis faggots, more red pilled yurocucks
this is how things work you dumb antifa poof

I KNOW, RIGHT!? IF WE KILL OUR ENEMIES. THEY WIN!!

Fuck off leaf nigger
Sage

>Isis supports le pen
>even through Isis is Muslim
>thinking that this will somehow help them
>even though it makes it harder for them to get into France
>"lol you will radicalize the moderate Muslims if you hate Muslims"
"Moderate Muslim" is a bullshit idea. If you honestly believe that your typical Muslim is peace-loving and friendly you are an idiot.

>they will be scrutinised and go jihad..
So you deport them all (or kill them)

If you are mean to mudslimes, they'll cut off your head.

Dum dum dum dum dum dum
dum dum dum
dum dum dum

Reminder that ourguy is Asselineau and not this bitch

>Hurr, don't defend yourself - that's exactly what 'the terrorist' want!

Where the fuck did this god damn meme come from?

pack it up boys

also
>a fucking leaf

So, I guess ISIS unironically is /ourguys/.

Top kek. Who would have thought an Israeli Jihadist proxy would actually help us against the gloablists. So I guess does that mean Israel is also /ourguys/?

She's funded by Qatar and Saudi Arabia so it's really not that far fetched to say her winning would help ISIS since Qatar and Saudi Arabia fund the fuckers

Imagine they were no immigrants?
No terrorists, no problem!

>don't be mean to the poor muzzos or they'll kill you!

Are libs fucking serious with this shit? Fuck off. I hope they do radicalize from scrutiny and discrimination and reveal their true selves immediately. The sooner we descend into a state of civil war against these invading hordes the sooner we can uproot the problem directly without pretense.

Fuck off, leaf.

Wait does ISIS want her to win or bibi? Or Russia? Because those groups don't traditionally get on so well.

I guess it makes sense if you believe Islamic terrorists are all Mossad agents trying to make innocent Muslims look bad.

DONT DEFEND YOURSELVES FROM ISIS THAT IS WHAT ISIS WANTS!!

So what's the alternative? Live with ISIS and terrorist attacks, is that the new norm?!

Something has to be done, she is the only one willing to do something.

She's not being elected to be the eternal dictator of France. She's being voted for to bring needed change.

You will see soon enough Leaf. That faggot Trudeau will fuck up Canada in much the same way as France, Germany and Sweden.

I hope you die a horrible death.

Asselineau président !

Je ne voterai pas pour le Front National, car j'aime quand les bamboulas baisent ma soeur dans la pièce d'à côté.

No, if we push them really hard and make their recruiting a fuckton easier they win. Do you not realize what you're doing here? You're gift wrapping tens of thousands of new ISIS recruits, new blood to spill yours, a Civil War that will cost thousands upon thousands of civilian lives.
But its ok because it gives us an excuse to kill the sand niggers.
You're a despicable fucking faggot and I hope you get raped to death.

OP BTFO by Kek.

Your mother is the one that should have aborted.
They think they can win in an open war when they are winning us with inaction...I'm willing to take the risk,it's a fucking mistake on their part and it will prove to be their undoing thinking the west won't bite back...it sounds as retarded as the propaganda of the japanese that americans didnt have fighting spirit,etc etc,they always say the same retarded shit because they are fighting without the nation even fighting back, as soon as we rise we will crush them like bugs.
And then the question is if we will get rid of the (((right wing)))and start our own right wing of bad goys...that is the question

By a Muslim?

It is

Asselineau = Nigel = Frexit

The cause of terrorism is not our resistance to it. In fact if we showed no resistance terrorism would be much more successful.

>tfw spent enough time on pol to read german and french enough to know what that said

No, most of them are not friendly by any means, but pushing them to leave their little communities and shoot authorities in mass rape and murder sprees in every town with more than 10 of them in it is a good way to fucking destroy France.

Canada was ruined when it was flooded by communists fleeing McCarthy in the 1950's and faggy beta boomers fleeing the draft in the 1960's.

We were a population of strong grizzled populists up until then. We were quickly overrun by the unwanted garbage of America.

eh, whatever results in more dead muzzies

Or they kill you, retard.

Is Isis really playing 4-D Chess or is this just a last ditch effort by the (((EU))) to discredit Le Pen?

Occam's Razor says....

>they will be scrutinised and go jihad..

They already are doing that.

When they tried to give her a pig nose but accidentally made a pretty hot South park Canadian

I don't believe this is the case, but I unironically hope it comes to fruition. You act like Sup Forums doesn't want muzzies to finally spaz out so we can start killing them.

it's sad that her party could be responsible for bringing them in to begin with to increase her odds of winning

im not reading that article because i wont be able to follow the mental gymnastics

They won't be able to kill you all

THIS IS WHAT ISIS WANTS YOU TO DO!!!

Hows this for despicable. Arabs are genetic filth and unworthy of respect by virtue of their inferior race.

what kind of double thinking bullshit are you on OP?

And the sooner you can watch them rape and kill your family and destroy your town, so you have to go kill them back and we all fucking murder each other but its ok because you got to kill muslims!

>A FUCKING LEAF

Geez i wonder whos behind this post

Actually, thats retarded and makes you hilariously fucking stupid. The religion is the problem, not the race.

You sexist or something?

And you wont be able to kill them all so whats the fucking point then?

The religion comes from the race.