Overheard guy say to girl in El Paso: Just got 5k pell grant. Giving to fam in Mexico

I live in El Paso, Texas. I'm a poorfag who goes to community college and am not eligible for pellgrantbux because my parents aren't retarded.

This Mexican was bragging to a girl on the bus that while it took a while for him to get his financial aid check from University of Texas El Paso, he finally got it in the end. He lives in Mexico with his family and said he gave most of his Pellgrantbux to his mom and grandma who live in Juarez.

What did he mean by this?

>going to UTEP for anything that is STEM-related
>any year
There's any # of better engineering colleges, what is wrong with you

Now you know why we hate beaners

Also it's illegal for him to do that shit, so if you know who he is you can report him and they'll force him to give the money back

Get married, then you will have the max pell grant

Retard

Why didn't u qualify? You have to be 24 to get the grant

Are u jealous that you aren't 24 yet?

You should have taken pics of the faggot.

It means he is a US citizen that lives in Mexico dumbfuck, so he receives financial aid. A lot of people from Juarez have their kids in El Paso and then go back and raise them there but send them to school here. That is why UTEP has so many people from Juarez, a lot of them are US citizens.

OP doesn't even go to UTEP, he said he is at a community college.

Daily reminder that El Paso is cancer and the wall can't happen soon enough.

>mfw people claim anchor babies aren't a major phenomenon
I genuinely wish death upon every single Mexican. You have the entitlement complex of the nigger, the savagery of the Muslim, and the victim complex of the Jew.

I'll give you all except for the victim complex, you faggot. Mexicans are never crying about muh white man keeping me down. Aside from chicano studies majors most Mexicans dont give a fuck about what happened in the past. I am not saying anchor babies are or are not major phenomenon but a border city is always going to have them no matter what

there was like 10 people in total in that protest and no is surprised that in city that is over 80% Hispanic went 70% for Hillary. That is the national average for Hispanic voters

I got that grant but I spent it on a new TV

When we Annex Texas and California, can we send back the white SJW scum please?

Call a Mexican a Mexican in El Paso and they lose their shit. They want to be called Hispanic or Latino as if that is somehow better.

And if they called themselves Mexican you would be crying that they refuse to assimilate. Gtfo Southern Texas if you dont like Mexicans, we always being here and will never leave
>inb4 I am a fucking POG stationed in Ft Bliss

Newsfalsh: none of those labels are assimilation. I stay here just so I can discriminate day in and day out. Feels good man.

I got big Pell grants and spent most of it on bullshit.

>I stay here just so I can discriminate day in and day out
kek oh bruh.
>decides to stay in one of the most poorest cities in the nation with one of the highest unemployment in the nation because I like to discriminate beaners
You are on welfare stop lying. I dont know how the fuck you can even discriminate against the majority. Anyone who has lived in El Paso knows that whites and blacks are the only ones discriminated here

>he went to EPCC instead of UTEP

faggot

I was the only one I knew that voted Trump but most of the beandips I know weren't too fond of Hillary, they just feared The Wall(tm)

Beaner detected

Man I hate you people with a passion. This was heaven on earth for white men pre 1960's and now it's being turned into another shitty Latino country.

I hope if they still teach Texas culture in 100 years you mutts feel embarrassed you're where you are because of the sweat/blood of white men.

Also fuck you pog

In a classroom setting, it's easy for a white teacher to discrimate daily and not get caught. Spics are too stupid to catch on, they are democrats after all.

Why the fuck would we annex states to our misery.