Am I missing something?

What was your social life in High school, College (or college aged), and post-College life like, and what is your political alignment?

I feel like I'm missing deeply a part of my life that I should have, and I spend a shitload of time on the internet. I feel so out of place in the world. Life seems so pointless and like people just work, do drugs, eat, shit, have sex, party maybe, use entertainment and then die. I'm not really sure what being an adult has to offer. Being a teenager and child seems like a much more happy time to me. Even high school, although I hated it at the time, seems great looking back on it. Every time I feel like I'm wasting my life, I try for a little while to fix it, and it just seems pointless, and I go back to wasting my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/10/18/how-teen-rejection-can-lead-to-chronic-disease-later-in-life/
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post feet with timestamp

Happiest time of my life was probably from ages 6-12. I have my shit together now (28), going to law school next year on a scholarship, so on paper things are going well, but I haven't been happy for years.

Also my cock doesn't work.

I peaked in high school, although all my friends from high school still hang out with each other, I am excluded.

just wait for wwiii user, it's near

I need to start a cult and adopt you and people like you to it, we would work towards a better tomorrow

All Boys School.
Quiet slacker loser.
Not the bottom of the pile but not at the too either.
Pretty good looking, but constantly being told I was terrible at everything left Me with no self-confidence to act on my looks & even try to approach girls.
It was a massive waste I fear I will deeply regret on my deathbed that I'd go back in Time & Change if I had the chance.
Now I'm an Evolian Nationalist.

I had the opposite of a social life in high school, became the quintessential Chad in college, and now I have the opposite of a social life again.

Being an adult is great because you still can enjoy all the things you enjoyed as a child, but now you have earned them. I could go out but I simply enjoy spending the evenings with Sup Forums and video games. I don't care if that makes me a loser by most peoples standards, it's satisfying to me and I don't do it out of fear of the outside, it's simply the most comfy lifestyle for me.

>not realizing you control your own happiness
>hasn't taken the Candidepill

top lel

I think this guy has pretty much won at life.

I can't stop thinking about how the world is such a fundamentally and beyond fucked up place. It's literally evil. I'm not religious or anything and not trying to be but the world is just truly utter shit.

I feel like I peaked right after high school. After like 20 I have felt completely dead inside. I'm just void. I don't think anything will ever make me happy, literally nothing can. It's all shit to me. Getting laid won't make me happy, having a gf or wife won't make me happy and who am I kidding I lost my first love and will never be young enough to find a non-whore ever again, and having kids won't make a difference. Who would bring kids into this fucked up world? People say they live for their kids and shit but reproducing seems bleak to me, like the kids will just grow up to become you anyway.

/nofap will help with that

> It's literally evil.

Yep. Sam Harris had a great point about how at any given point in your life there are almost an endless amount of ways to cause yourself pain or have pain inflicted on you, but a very, very few amount of ways to make yourself happy.

24 year old kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin here.

Feels pretty bad. I think women instinctively have a real disgust for me because I'm ugly. Even if I'm buying something at a store the girl at the counter won't even look at me. If we do by chance meet eyes briefly I can see how much she hates me and wishes I would just die.

To women I am simply a loser who makes them feel dirty because I am not attractive. They wish I would die or just never go out in public again. It's hard to even do normal stuff because of the scorn I get from women.

where are all of these?

Are you by chance a atheist?
Cause it sounds like you have a strong case of the nihilisms

Candidepill??

>After like 20 I have felt completely dead inside.
I'm 22 but I feel 82 because I have so much damn regret already, how do I not find more people my age that think like this? They all act as if they're still 14.

Shit man sorry bout that, women don't like me either but it's my personality not my looks; it's utter shit and kinda funny to think about. I never fail to give off bad energy to females. You're tall at least right?

Yes, I am athiest. I don't think I can change that though, I really just don't buy religion.

Average height.

>"all is for the best"

Sup Forums should read more. don't fret over stuff outside of your control

So 5'11"-ish?

High school '89-'93. Very, very normal. I was chosen as the class clown and kind of a popular guy. Partied all the time, went to shows all the time, crushed a lot of ass. Had a few fistfights, usually lost, whatever. Really got into pranks and vandalism, and I felt cheated when that faggot Johnny Knoxville made a living doing rated G legal stuff. I've shat in mailboxes, dumped gallons of dish soap in public water fountains, burned pentagrams into football fields, all kinds of stupid shit.

Millenials and Gen Z are getting fucking robbed. None of today's bullshit was a thing at all when I was a kid. It was fun, always. We were like our parents: carefree partiers with a future out in front of us.

I loved being a kid. Seeing what you guys face, I'm glad I have none of my own.

I just read your post here and its just like I thought. You feel this way because you have no meaning in your life.

You will continue you feel this way until you find a purpose in life. I am not gonna try to give you life purpose from my keyboard but if you think the world is so bad, why not fight ti fix it.

Also, once you have a purpose in life that matters to you, having kids becomes a necessity since you want to pass your culture, principles and genes to the next generation.

I don't feel bad for wasting my life online. People in old times wasted their lives in toil. So what if we wasted it in this crazy forum where we read the thoughts of thousands of people every day and they read our thoughts, on all the most important things in life?

During that point in my life I was libertarian, in middle-school I had too many friends, high school had just enough, lots of good times, best childhood anyone could ask for

I like Evola's way of thinking that Man can reach True Happiness by securing his Race's Future & looking deep within buddhist style.
I might make a thread on Him soon.
After the French 1st Round election tho. Don't want to clog the place up.

>I feel like I'm missing deeply a part of my life that I should have, and I spend a shitload of time on the internet. I feel so out of place in the world. Life seems so pointless and like people just work, do drugs, eat, shit, have sex, party maybe, use entertainment and then di

Yeah, if you're a roastie, then you probably already wasted too much of your time doing these things.

For me, I could be fucking a beautiful model, and still pick apart her flaws and not be happy with her. And I'd be thinking of her as a 5/10 because she is a whore.

I used to give a shit about women but I just don't give a fuck anymore. I mean I'll get laid when I can, but I don't give a fuck about them. They're honestly all the same, much like men are all the same, as humans we all want the same things really.

I really dunno how women feel about me, I think they think I am non-threatening and cute or something like that, sometimes I get nice glares from them that I think are flirting or like they're checking me out, but maybe they're just being nice or something.

Much like you can't really convert a Christian to Athiesm, you can't really just "convert" to being religious as an athiest. It's just what I believe is right, and I really don't see much proof of religion being real or whatever

>What was your social life in High school, College (or college aged), and post-College life like
Pic related.

Yes.

Oh Man you're lucky, you didn't have the internet to distract you & turn you into a hikkimori.

About sophomore year of college I realized things would only go down hill and decided to have some fun. Went out to parties, drank, ton of trips, etc. Sure enough things went south after graduation, but I'm glad I didn't waste those years.

High school
>small school, so we all got along
>tons of friends
>very dweeby and cringe freshman and sophomore year but still fit in
>started going to dances by junior year
>took the prom queen to prom my senior year
>tfw g/f my senior year

College
>very small clique of outsider friends but we were all very self-aware and hilarious
>still hung out with some high school friends throughout

Post-College
>tfw g/f
>roomies with a high school buddy
>neighbors with some other high school buddies
>still hook up with those college friends occasionally even though they live 4 hours away

I'm a full-blown Nazi.

Well that's not so bad. Personally 5'10" is the manlet cutoff so you're good in my book.

Oh and I'm a 23 y o virgin so you're not really alone. If only you knew how bad I am with girls.

>About sophomore year of college I realized things would only go down hill and decided to have some fun. Went out to parties, drank, ton of trips, etc. Sure enough things went south after graduation, but I'm glad I didn't waste those years.

Yeah basically in the same place actually, but I still realize at the end of the day it's pointless. What do you do now, what's life like after graduation?

Does your GF let you lick her asshole ever?

Not into it, and she has no ass.

Going out is overrated in most cases. I spent years doing the same thing over and over, get shitfucked / high as fuck with my mates every weekend. It got to the point where i questioned wtf was i doing with my life and now i spend most of my weekends at home because ive discovered that 99% of fun people have involves drugs / alcohol and i am done with that.

Its funny for a while but at a certain point it just becomes repetitive, but i guess thats just for me because everyone else just keeps doing it

Oh :(

it's funny to me that people even know people from their high school days in adulthood. I feel like even in my small town everyone has left by now. And I doubt i'll ever see anyone from my college days after graduation. It's odd. I feel like as an adult people come and go really fucking fast but in childhood I knew the same people for like my whole life, either years at a time, or the whole 18 years I was growing up. And after 18 your family kind of starts falling apart and people start dying and such. Adulthood is very alone to me and people are fucking useless and expendable and nobody really gives a fuck about each other at all.

This entire post.

Thanks bud

Try googling animated pixel art

So true, and nice digits.

When your small town isn't a shit hole, it's common for people to WANT to stick around and start a family there. Btw, bro, I'm ugly af too (3/10 facial aesthetics), but I grew a beard and lifted which brought me up to a 6/10 total which is passable to obtain a qt g/f. Lost my v-card to her just last year at age 27.

have Evola in library, but haven't read that much of him. Will get to him eventually though

Progenitor of Meme Magic.
May as well have been Sup Forums Incarnate.

I'm in the same place right now man, but I'm young as fuck. Two years ago I was getting drunk at least every week for a good 6 months, and I kept drinking less consistently up until last year when I discovered weed. Now I'm tired of drinking and getting more into weed, but it's all on ocations.

I'm just trying to get away from all the crazy degeneracy and do my own thing. I want to become a great singer, so that's all I really care about. Whenever I feel like getting pussy, I go out and get it, but it's not as much of a priority as it was some time ago.

Sex is overrated, drugs are overrated, parties are sometimes alright but mostly overrated, and nightclubs are SHIT and overrated. Such is life.

I do have some friends that are complete fucking degenerates who do nothing but drink and it's honestly disgusting. Alcohol is just disgusting.

>securing his Race's Future
nigga did you actually read him?

High school
>decent social life

College
>Great social life

Work
>very social. Too social.

I've lived an incredibly social life.
Now, I honestly rather shitpost, play video games, work out and watch anime.

It's a lot more fun, desu

Oh shit I just remembered My Uncle has a massive bokjcase at his.
I'm going next week, if I find some interesting books I'll share them here.
I think it's like 80% fiction 20% crime as far as I can remember tho.

I was an edgy, bitter, overweight-ish faggot in high school. I had my hair long and wore metal band tees, while the rest of the school was normally skater, emo, or some light/casual/preppy variant of that. I considered everyone else a poser and was pretty much alone because of this. I didn't want to be like them. Truth is, I should have, as I would have had a significantly better social life if I would have just bullshitted and pretended to like CKY and My Chemical Romance.

Then, when I got to college, I gave in. I lost weight, cut my hair, and adopted their image for a few years. Luckily even though I was early 20's, I looked much younger than my age and managed to score plenty of teen pussy. My social life increased. Cute girls were into me, I got invited to parties, MILFs at bars found me cute. Even had better job opportunities.

Around early-mid 20's, that charm started to wear off. My social life went from hot shit to washed up, so to speak. True adulthood kicked in and responsibilities ate up my time. I also felt imperfect. This affected my health (starving myself)

Fast forward to today, and I'm calming down, wanting stability, a future, a wife, etc. However, I went back to partying, and put a bit of money into trivial shit. Cosplay, raves, drinking. However, being older, I thought I'd no-longer get the good life. In fact, growing older as a male has benefits lately. I don't look "emo" ish anymore, my hair has somewhat grown long again from being lazy, I look a tad older (more defined) and I thought I'd be left with older gross women. The reality is, my social life is improving with age. Thanks to this weird daddy-dom kink that's so popular with girls lately, girls as young as 18 are wanting me. I guess being older is attractive.

I've also made more money with age. Plenty of job opportunities, connections, friendships, brotherhoods, etc. I'm not living a splendid life, but at least I learned from my past mistakes.

NatSoc, by the way.

>HS
Had one set of friends, got a gf, friends who kinda used me as a social punching bag start treating me worse, gf and I get a snag in our relationship, break up, friends treat me even worse, fight with them. Then I started eating in the library, where I met a guy who I had honors classes with but never met, we became friends p quick, become better friends with acquaintances my senior year, had fun.
Was also in Marching band and jrotc, so some acquaintances there
>College
hardly any friends other than my roommates, who are 2 of the acquaintances from above. Just trying to get through school. Sometimes I talk to the people who sit near me

It is sad as fuck to me to see people grow up. Seeing my little brothers become teenagers, seeing the girl I had a crush on go from being a sweet girl living at home to a fucking university whore who parties every weekend and is normie as fuck and does molly and shit and is a bitch now, it's just fucking sad man, watching people grow up is just fucking sad to me

people go from playing video games like neopets and runescape and shit, watching innocent cartoons, to being goddamn shells of a person

honestly haven't felt alive since i was 19
i dont think im ugly if u were implying that. I think I'm mentally ill as fuck though. It started out with depression and turned into deep depression and nihilism, and if it keeps going, i will probably be a crazy fucking person at 40

I did read a piece written by Evola in the 60's, where he predicted a black US president, because of democracy, kek. It was called negrified america or something and it was up on counter-currents

Only starting on him

>We were like our parents: carefree partiers with a future out in front of us.
Creating a utopia only works when you can defend it. This mentality is what destroyed America.

healthland.time.com/2012/10/18/how-teen-rejection-can-lead-to-chronic-disease-later-in-life/

How was your social life in ES/MS/HS, OP/user?

Yeah all those years went to the internet for me.

He doesn't give a shit about race.

>i dont think im ugly if u were implying that.
My bad, I got you mixed up with the Aussie above.

Try sailing or rowing if you can

I'm feel that exact feel bro.
Whenever you feel down just remember you're not alone.

get t'bed paddy, have you no work tomorrow like meself?

>seeing the girl I had a crush on go from being a sweet girl living at home to a fucking university whore who parties every weekend and is normie as fuck and does molly and shit and is a bitch now, it's just fucking sad man, watching people grow up is just fucking sad to me

>people go from playing video games like neopets and runescape and shit, watching innocent cartoons, to being goddamn shells of a person

Rough

I could have sworn I heard that He claims Whites, specifically Aryans are the Only Humans that can reach a Higher Plane.

Republican, straight, Christian white male. Always funny/popular in high school. Pretty much the same in college, way bigger pond though so not to the same extent. Go out 3-4 nights a week, have a steady girlfriend who fucks me good and is cool to be around. Have a full time marketing gig lined up postgrad and I'm only a freshman.
>feelsgoodman
In all honesty, life is 100% what you make of it. Being happy is all in your mind and a good life comes from having a good attitude and being low stress about shit that doesn't matter. try your best to better yourself every day.... Eat right, don't be a pussy, listen to podcasts, read books, work out, go out and drink when you can. You'll look back on the past and wish you took advantage of shit. Good luck user, quit wallowing in self pity and make today your bitch.

>Work on a Sunday
U wot?

I "wasted my life" in the early 80s in the garage. Worked there, played there. Result? I graduated in 1984 and owned a 60s muscle car. If you do stuff online, you have nothing. Do stuff in the world, it can pay off.

>I can't stop thinking about how the world is such a fundamentally and beyond fucked up place. It's literally evil.

You're starting to sound sort of Gnostic.

Yes, this world is irrevocably fucked, a corruption of what it should be. I can't help but feel like everything about it is a deception. I feel like i was tricked into coming here and that I've forgotten something very important.

"Me too", a very simple meme to crush the dread of lonlieness.

>He doesn't give a shit about race

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

Really the main thing with religion with me is why the fuck any benevolent God would create a fucked up world like this. It's just obviously bullshit to me, and we all know all religious texts are bullshit and definitely not written by god, the bible is full of trash

>High school
I went to high school in Germany and would alternate between spending a weekend with my semi-autistic friends playing video games and going out to bars/clubs with my non autistic friends (god bless the 16+ drinking age in germanistan)
I didn't really give a shit about politics at that point, because it affected me in no way and the area i lived in was almost 100% white, with only a few Turks here and there.

>College
I spent the first 2 years of college in the Netherlands.
Although I came to Sup Forums quite often during high school, I only really started visiting Sup Forums when the 2015 migrant crisis got started. I almost immediately saw the risk of millions of shitskins flooding Europe but people around me were so bluepilled that I learned to not bring it up around them. It was the first time I felt alienated in my entire life and the whole experience was dreadful.

I decided to transfer to a college in the US and here I am again in comfy Florida. I'd say that up until this point my social life has been pretty normal and my political views are generally right wing (supported Rand during the primaries and Trump during the general election)

>Life seems so pointless and like people just work, do drugs, eat, shit, have sex, party maybe, use entertainment and then die.
There is a lot of cool stuff out there you can experience and most of it only sounds boring until you have tried it.
For example one of my friends bought a boat and i thought it was the stupidest decision ever.
Then he took me out boating and I instantly loved it. We didn't even fish, just cruised around on a small shitty boat, but it was fun for some reason.
Don't try to over-analyze life, just live it and if you feel like something is missing from it you probably won't find it on the internet.

>I feel so out of place in the world. Life seems so pointless
welcome to adulthood faggot, life is pointless and you must find a way to enjoy it

I can't enjoy video games anymore because my parents always told me to stop playing video games and that it's bad and ruining me. Every time I've tried to play video games in the past 4 years I feel like shit. Hell even playing with New Zealand mates in something like Senran Kagura I feel like shit afterwards.

I was 16 at the time yet I was invited to fulcrum for WGLNA World of Tanks 1st season. I didn't do it because of my parents, and then they went on to win a fuck ton. I was offered to other teams as well and didn't do it. I regret this.

At least I can enjoy anime still.

>Highschool I was a chad. Went out every weekend, got poon and fucked up with my best buddies.

>I went to a technical community college, stayed at home and worked. Didn't go out much due to all my friends either going to University or Military. Went to a few parties at universities, but it wasn't the same as if I lived up there.

>I just turned 21 and I work at a Polymer Chemical Plant now, still living at home savings money. I'm on Dupont schedule, so I have two weekends a month, but I don't even enjoy going out anymore. I just want a qt to come cuddle at my house on the weekend, but its whatever.

(((freewill)))

i don't get it either, user.

He espoused a spiritual race with no certain biological parameters. He didn't like Hitler's Germanic racial supremacy. Hell, he didn't even approve of Mussolini's brand of fascism. He was all mysticism and metaphysics.

He was commenting on the negative influence of negro culture. Had very little to do with their "blood." He even makes a point of saying that the root cause of the cultural problems is not the mixing of races.

Libertarian-leaning centrist.

High School - Not a "popular" kid in that everyone was beating down my door to hangout with me, but was known by literally everyone in the school because the popular kids did like me. ((Smoked a fuck ton of weed, let them cheat cause I don't give a fuck, ugly as sin but an A+ tier wingman))

College - Started hanging out with a bunch of hippies. Smoked a lot of weed, did a lot of hallucinogens, went camping a lot, fugged a bunch of skanky hippie/yuppie chicks

Post-College - Still hanging out with hippie friends who are becoming more yuppies. Working IT. Still fuck around on the internet, still go camping from time to time, spend a lot of evening playing board games with friends or grabbing a drink before heading home after work with buddies.

Life is fucking pointless, but pointless doesn't mean it can't be entertaining.

>High school
>3-sport jock
Pretty amazing. I didn't party or even have a gf until senior year. Small school and the girls in my AP classes pissued me off/too ugly to date. Girls in the regular classes were either nigs or super dumb girls.
>No thanks.
Had 2 gf's senior year.
>1st semester
Had a dumb girl that transfered from another school. Super dumb, but she had an awesome rack; legit DD's. I finally had a realization that I had to dump her. Senior year at our school everyone had to be an assistant for a teacher. My teacher was an English teacher for the dumbies. One day while I was grading test papers I see my girlfriend's.
>I felt like I had to help her out.
I had even helped her study for the test the whole week before. I was appalled at how dumb she was, but I thought she was capable of getting a D; with me selectively correcting a few answers I thought she might make a "C". I vowed I would only spot her 25 points.
>Bitch made a 28 with my help.
She missed way too much shit and I fucking got tired of fixing her multiple choice answers I decided it would be easier to dump her and get a new girl. She sucked a BJ's anyway.
>1|3

2nd Semester
Found a junior that was taking AP classes with us in math. She had a tight little body. Actually think she was smarter than me. I got selfish in the sack. It was all about me. She broke up with me before graduation. Makes sense since I was going away for college, and I really hadn't planned on seeing her after I got to uni. She was OK, but typical basket case smart girl...wanted to talk about her feelings. "Sometimes I just want to kill myself" type shit.
>Can we do it first, though?
Meh. No big loss. She was easy enough to get in the sack, and she actually got into it with her hips...too bad I never even tried to make it fun for her. She had "C" cups at best.
>Vowed to never be with anyone less than "D" cup.
>2|3

There's a lot of things I'd like to talk about regarding my MS/HS life, but for the sake of brevity in this thread, I'll just mark the significant and general shit.

I was always "that guy", not really popular, but I managed to make people laugh, either with or at me. I was tossed into the silent crucible of unpopularity and this forced me to mask my internal emotional pains through humor, which persists today. Most people think me as good company, easy to be around because I can easily lighten up the situation, make people laugh.

But I really hated MS/HS. Being a social loser where nobody really wants to be with you willingly does some serious damage to mental emotional development. In turn, however, on the plus side it did strengthen me (this in part thanks to finding Sup Forums when I was about 14), and I didn't grow up with a victim complex and I have a rather thick skin when it comes to "offensive" topics. However, I do have a fragile ego, kinda, in that if my abilities are put into question, either by somebody else or myself, I constantly think about it.

So yeah, little older and little wiser I suppose, but still hurt from past experience.

>College
>Engineering Major
Classes only. My small school had not prepared my for anything. I almost wished my AO courses had not counted so I could take the intro classes.
>Chemistry, Physics, and Math classes only...glad I was done with the English, History, and Foreign Language requirements with AP classes. Wasn't good enough to be recruited, didn't try to walk on; too busy studying. Had a few dates, but I was working on the weekends to pay for school. Absolutely no free time. Got an internship at a company. They paid for my tuition and I got experience. Met an accountant that worked with the firm.
>Older woman, 5 years older
>Gorgeous face
>Great rack
Angry taboo sex (her being older and working at the same place.
>Don't dip your pen in company ink
Graduated. Got Master's. Got PE. Got married (we both changed jobs.)
22 years later, got the 4 kids, 2 dogs, big home, vacation home, etc.

I wish I had tried out for the football team in college or at least became an equipment manager...something in sports..I bet I could've gotten into coaching, something.

>Grass is always greener.

Oh, and as soon as you get married the sex drops off. I would complain, cause it went from 10-15 times a week to...twice a week or month...but, even if they are smoking hot when young, they age poorly, and sleeping or eating a steak are more of a rush now.
>Love me a good nap

Agree on everything.
I think thats exactly why people like us have this "breaking point". Its because we want to do something meaningful with our limited time on this earth. Most of the so called normal social activities are just a repetitive pointless spiral that only ends on the day die. Most people dont even think about shit like this.
Anyways, i wish you the best of luck on your path to become a singer

>tfw this is reminding me of my childhood were the only things I need to worry about was super smash bro's and friends
>tfw I have not been at college for more then a year and every liberal student and teacher has been tearing at since I got there.
I'm only 19 but I feel 30. Fuck me I miss my childhood. I might be a newfag but I should had heeded your guys warning. Once you take the redpill you can't go back.

On my way to work, I always pass by an elementary school because it reminds me of when I was a kid, and the memories evoke bittersweet feelings. I don't really know why I keep doing it.

High School

>Came from Spain
>I am the new boy in the classroom
>Fit and tall, but not very talktive
>Get gf but dont know what to do as bf
>Leave her in 3 weeks

College

>Realize that I dont care this country aside from nature and animals
>Feel like I lost an important part of my life
>Get feels.jpg from good old days in Spain with my friends
>Currently virgin 19 yo with nothing but Sup Forums and /fit/

High school / early adulthood was shit, I was fat, couldn't connect with people, no dad / mother was a dominating schizophrenic alcoholic, so I have a tonne of issues with the opposite sex I haven't worked out.

Always got told I was smart in school, then I dropped out in year 12 to play WoW, basically wasted my 20's, between vidya, drugs, finding comfort in food working in a supermarket, having no ambition, just floating through. By the time I was 26 I was 150kg, went on /fit, got down to ~110kg, put on 10kg lately because my work has become stressful as fuck and I need to work out a better way to cope with it other than shoving my face in food. The difference in how people / women treat you when you look good, when you have that V-shape silhouette is insane, you are no longer invisible to other people as a viable sexual partner.

By the time I was 29 I was 70k in debt, then three months later I was out of debt / 270k net worth, I don't get it. I mean I did everything fucking wrong. I wasted my 20's, I tried and failed at everything from a business to stand up comedy, tried pretty much every drug except heroin / meth, amassed this huge financial burden that was going to take me 18 months of frugal saving to get out of, was impatient, leveraged into a hugely risky financial position, and it completely worked out.

My problem is it's like there are all these things that are spinning plates (essentially food & lifting / work / money / women and relationships), and if I focus on one of them, I can spin the fuck out of the plate, but I can't spin them all at the same time.

Leave the city and reconnect with nature.

I felt the same but realized everything negative is a direct result of city living. The city is fucking shit, full of shit, and makes you feel like shit. Don't keep endlessly chasing dollars, chase happiness instead. Save up enough to built a sustainable life away from the mess stupid people have made.

I was chubby in middle school. I lost a ton of weight and got into great shape in my freshman year of high school and wound up becoming a semi-professional athlete. I have never used drugs and didn't drink until 22 but pulled primo tail all day long. 22-25 were my "party" years which kicked off from dating a go-go dancer/model and being injected into that lifestyle. Around that time, I started my first business and the partying really got in the way. I regret wasting all of that time and money with people who more closely resembled empty shells than free thinkers. I was an outspoken conservative all throughout high school and trade school. My field has always been blue collar (I picked up just about every blue collar skill from precision tig welding to building houses) but I managed to turn it into a business in manufacturing which caters to the ultra rich and have since acquired stake in other businesses as well. I changed my voter registration to "Libertarian" after the 2008 election when I saw Herman Cain get destroyed by a smear campaign so that globalist cuck McCain could run against his half-black twin. I have maintained similar political ideals all the way until Rand Paul dropped out in 2016 and I actually listened to the stances of Donald Trump. Im a conservative now but I'm a Trump conservative, fuck the GOP.

You need fulfillment in life. Find something productive that you enjoy and figure out a way to monetize it. The age of the Internet means that you can get by doing just about anything so there is no excuse to feel trapped in a system of obedience.

>Highschool

Good social life, excelled at academics and athletics

>College

Good social life, excelled at academics. Interned at a startup.

>Post-college

I landed a job in the tech sector. The economic boom forced everyone I know out of state after housing prices exploded. I'm stuck in a liberal bubble - no social life, work long hours, hooking up is easy but women here my age don't want families, housing is unaffordable, my own immediate family is rapidly aging and need support.

Things are stable .. but life feels pointless. You can make the right choices, bust your ass, transition to adulthood ... but if you miss the boat on the housing market, you can't buy a house. Renting? No dog. If you live in a liberal city, women don't wants kids, nobody wants to (or financially can't) start a family. Millenials avoid commitment like the plague - I think that's why polyamory is flourishing. No home, no dog, no wife, no kids ... what's the fucking point in life? I hate the city and despise this generation for its broken morals.

So now I just spend the weekends drowning in a bottle of scotch.

19 is definitely too old for a redpilling. You're going to go through about a 5 year period where you're always a little depressed because no one around you understands that they're all degenerates and that the world is fucked. You'll also experience a debilitating existential crisis at some point. The bright side is that you'll start reading philosophy and rise above everyone and everything around you until you reach a place of peace knowing that you have reached true enlightenment and transcendence.

Also, you'll find Jesus.

I used to have a lot of friends through out my high school and over the course of the 4 years I went from 30 to 15 to just 1 eventually and I can only hang out with him in rare times. I am at college, trying to get an accountant degree so I can save up enough money to retire and just go soul searching. The only things that even bring me comfort at this point is retro vidja games and the dream I want to achieve. Without those I feel empty. I can't speak for much but holy shit It only been a year of this and I hate it.

I found Jesus already. And I have already been shown the reasons for the crusades. Maybe tomorrow I will ask pol if they have any good philosophy books for me to read. Better then rotting in the dust.

bullied largely through high school. by junior year, I became more confident and had more friends, but sort of was a dick. College gave me a great fresh start where I flirted a lot, lost my virginity, but never had a long term girlfriend. About to graduate college, realizing adults, even professionals, are flawed. I want to buy land and not be fucking wage slave forever. Became more religious. Live in the midwest so mostly conservative. Trump inspires me, I truly believe he means what he says even if he can't back it up, and his win is what god intended.

Start with Plato. Your life will forever change.

>going from Spain to tibecuador

lol, why? Sounds like such a downgrade

High school
>little to no social life

College
>drink all the time

Post College
>no social life

Honestly I don't even care. I just want to have kids and a family. Im already engaged so theres that. All I care about is my family

I still have a few friends but honestly most people are so blue pilled I don't even bother trying to connect with them. If I could meet real life Sup Forumstards I would be sure to establish a good friend connection. How can you honestly be friends with a leftist though? Whats the point

I was lonely but not unpopular in middle school, popular in high school but sort of had my own clique that wasn't the cliché popular group, and just as popular in college. I never did drugs or made any effort to become popular, I was just an introvert that everyone was drawn to somehow
>I'm a hardcore closet nazi-sozi traditionalist white identitarian whomst legitimately gets mad whenever I see a melanin-enriched individual.
>I never talk politics in public and always try too seem like I'm moderate or even apolitical, though sometimes I'll take a conversation too far if I can't control myself.
>when I'm with my close friends I always talk shit about antifa and communists and niggers, even making jokes about niggers on the street especially when the timing is awful and the ones I'm making jokes about can hear me. My friends always tell me to shut the fuck up in a hushed tone like the blacks will actually chimp out (they never do because blacks are actually cowards).
I currently live in a highly Mexican part of LA. I plan to move at some point