Up coming Battle of Berkeley 4/27?

So Anne Coulter is going through with her speech at Berkeley this Thursday. Will it be another shit show like last time? More then likely the answer is yes, will you be going? I live in socal and plan on making the road trip up there to defend free speech if antifaggots decide to show up. And with Based Stickman's new group of "Alt-Knights" im sure they are going to be there as well. What should i bring?
I have
>respirator & eye wear
>hard hat with american flags on it
>elbow and knee pads
>shin and arm guards
>pepper spray
>water+tendies
>first add kit with extra bandages
>milk for pepper spray victims

anything else i should bring? also will you be going and what are you planning on taking?
Don't think im going to bring a stick or weapon of anysort.

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-and-Use-a-Staff-Sling/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_wedge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_wedge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobo#Hobo_signs_.28symbols.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_semaphore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impi#Tactics
youtube.com/watch?v=y7dL2U7Ub2I
amazon.com/Rawlings-RCS1-Batters-Helmet-Strap/dp/B0000AE886/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1492921150&sr=8-5&keywords=helmet strap
midwayusa.com/product/1918148815/military-surplus-german-police-jacket-leather-black
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Will it be another shit show like last time?

It's gonna be a huge turnout on both sides. Bring a helmet at least.

Wish I can make it. I have a final that day.

>Don't think I'm going to bring a stick or weapon of any sort.
You might want to rethink that user. Self defense is necessary.

>Helmet and GUTS

Backup your side.

Punch hard and fast. Overwhelm them. Only attack when provoked, though.

Proof that Houston has to go!

Definitely, don't think i would go without one.
would anyone happen to know what time Anne will be speaking? and what time the (((peaceful protest))) starts?

What should i bring that wouldn't get me arrested? i have knifes but no way am i bringing those. a thick pcp pipe maybe?
forgot to say i'm also taping Natgeo mags on my sides in case of knife wounds

Wish i could make the pilgrimage with you but i have kids and im a wagecuck. Godspeed though; please crack as many commie skulls as possible

I'm not saying bring anything illegal. Just be prepared to defend yourself & others. One mind, any weapon.

Will do brother, I will be taking video and posting here when I get the chance.

What would be considered legal and usable for self defense? I have a bunch of thick pcp pipes?

Last I heard when she was speaking on Fox, she said it was at 7pm. That time probably already changed though.

If you have a GoPro, it wouldn't hurt to bring that too. Help cover your ass legally. Like what, said, only use force in self defense. That can be either defense of yourself against an imminent threat of violence, OR another.

That last part is huge. Defense of Others goes back to old English Common Law. Use this to your advantage. If your or anyone else sees a protester surrounded by Antifa getting beat to shit, you are legally allowed to beat their shit to help the guy out.

Bring a helmet with a MAGA or America flag or pepe sticker for n it the helmet is necessary.
Optional bring a 12 MP HD action cam or better

Push knife.

Kidney.

Bring a helmet

>op

I do have a go pro, will probably bring that.
would a hard hat from a construction site work? i have like 15 of them and plan on passing them out to dumbasses that will forget to bring them.

Aren't 50 Academi guys showing up too?
Antifa will get fucked up if they think the Alt-Right and Academi are the same guys.

Somebody infiltrate the antifags and pull a Boston marathon already pleeease I wish a nigga would

Wear a mouth guard and ear plugs.

I saw that thread the other day aswell but have not seen any other site post anything about pmc being hired.

Don't forget your Viking shield.

Would a tin trashcan lid work?

Im surprised no one has brought a whip to one of these events. They can do some SERIOUS DAMAGE, were talking deep flesh wounds.

How autistic are you? Rooooad trip

>brave
wew lad

Last I heard Ann Coulter hired them as security. Money well spent, imo

use a USA flag as a cape. seen that in a video was a nice touch. also a metal pipe to reign down freedom with a KEK flag or the good ol stars and stripes would do. wish i could make it.

wtf is heavy cream?

Decently autistic.

you could buy commercial grade pvc pipe from HD and fill it concrete or sand.

>make caltrops
>throw many into Antifa side

Hahah. I know my ex has a whip someone can use. Not worth calling that crazy bitch though.

Lads
>Strong, thick forearm guards that are subtly spiked up to block strikes and thrown objects.
>Have a sport squirt bottle with 70% milk and 30% heavy cream for faster relief from pepper spray on eyes.
>RECORD, RECORD AND RECORD! Having proof helps us all to investigate.
>Self-defense! Don't go on the offense, but once objects starts getting thrown at you, engagement has started.
>Always be in groups of 3, don't stray off alone.
Can't what for happenings. Good luck brosephs!

pvp will break just get some metal gas pipe from home depot

I live way too far away to go there but it sure does look like fun. I hope enough guys show up to really fuck Antifa up. Good luck and happy hunting.

Bring protien powder and throw it at antifa. God knows those weak faggots need some

again wtf is heavy cream.

Antifa have "controllers", older individuals that guide the antifa gathered just by walking in a direction or motioning at something. If you can get them out of the picture, you're set.
Even then, you have leaders that'll spontaneously arise because it's inevitable that some ass-banana is gonna try to take charge. They'll be loud, chanting, using a megaphone, that kind of shit-stirring shit. Take those fuckers out and be super-quick about it; the mob will mill and sputter out if you push an offensive on them.

Once you take out the leadership, go on the offensive, fast and hard. Stick together, don't split up, don't spread out! Small unit tactics are supreme. Feints are fun; make one unit seem weak but have two in hiding to lure the enemy towards.
Here's a list of things that'll help:

instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-and-Use-a-Staff-Sling/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_wedge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_wedge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobo#Hobo_signs_.28symbols.29

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_semaphore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impi#Tactics

Probably not the best thing to use for yourself, baseball helmet with cheek guards would be great for you. But definitely take the hard hats to pass out to others.

id recommend bringing battle buddy or find someone that you watch each others backs

Millwall brick
youtube.com/watch?v=y7dL2U7Ub2I

It's like half and half

Bring a 24 pack of Pepsi. That should subdue the fags long enough to build defenses.

You might want to bring some liquid ass stink bombs with you when Antifa shows up to improve the smell. Just make sure to use them when you are upwind.

[Satire][funny joke]
A gun. Unironically. Do it, faggot.
[/Satire][/funny joke]

I wish i could make it out there. I'd atleast like to bring my dslr with the good lens and take pictures of antifa people who are throwing bottles, m80s, htting with bike locks to help get possitive id later on them

that's my only problem, I'm going solo and plan on sticking with a group once i get up there. all my friends are fucking faggot leftist..

>Aren't 50 Academi guys showing up too?
hope they turn berkeley into nisour square

Google it. It has a lot of solid fats. That mixed with milk will help mitigate the capsaicin by absorbing it and carrying it away like a flash flood, making irritation go away faster then just milk alone.

oh okay makes sense

gloves with Kevlar knuckles, very effective.

water balloons and paint
one of those squirt-gun-tubes filled with paint+water
sillystring?
bodycam harness + gopro

Make sure to film everything.
Our best weapong against antifa is the public's dislike for them. If we can film them instigating violence, then we win.

something with a chin strap would be better

What would happen if when the antifa mob showed up we threw marbles and little rubber balls among them?

I'm talking by the handful 50 per handful.

Would it actually trip them up and fall them down like that?

Can he buy like 15 bike helmet replacement straps and quickly/easily attach them?

>tfw trump is making fallout real

Bring a picket sign made from a solid stick you can use for a club.

go pro also has a mode where if you press the buttom it will automatically save the last 15 mintues or 30 seconds of footage so you arent recording the entire time. so basically if something happens you can just hit the buttom and have the last however long of time recorded saved

OP here! Another thing that came to mind i have no idea the layout of Berkeley, how far away should i park from this shit show?

FRIENDLY REMINDER
>FRIENDLY REMINDER
FRIENDLY REMINDER
>FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you go, you are NOT to be the aggressors. Your job is defense. You will only attack them if they attack you.

We have to show the media that we are not the ones initiating the violence.

I'm going but will be filming probably.

Understood.

>l
yea most likely, just remember the less intimidating you look the bigger of a target you are

bring boat air horns to distract antifa fags

For pr purposes definitely bring signs exposing their antifa sympathizing mayor. This needs media attention

Don't get this. All it takes is for someone to get a good hold on the face mask and then they have control over your whole body.

so fucking glad i memorized all the good console commands.

Too bad I'm in Ohio.

the hard hats all have ear protection but no straps

Go on Google earth and study the layout of the place.

>I'm from Ohio

You have my sympathy.

Should probably get some chest protection too user, there was talk about them getting those credit card knives.

its at berkeley uni right?

That's in football, where the opponent has padding and can't be struck.

Someone tries that in real life they're down one arm, while you know exactly where they are and can swing nonstop until they let go. They've grounded themselves. That's assuming you have no allies around to hit the now one-armed assailant too.

protect your eyes ! oc spray sucks ass... carry a water bottle with no tears baby shampoo mixed with water if you get sprayed . it will help remove the oils it is way better than milk . if you dont have goggles carry safety glasses and bring a few pairs in your pockets incase you lose the pair your wearing

Park in a garage downtown if you got trump stickers, or college avenue area. Look at a map before you go, many residential areas near campus are zoned parking. There are a lot of garages.

here
amazon.com/Rawlings-RCS1-Batters-Helmet-Strap/dp/B0000AE886/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1492921150&sr=8-5&keywords=helmet strap

Buy like 10 of em and figure out how to attach. Im guessing just a nut + bolt should do fine (but make sure it doesnt poke the wearer)

Weaponized meme: club made out of a pepsi bottle (the soda of peace)

How to make:
1. Take an empty bottle of pepsi
2. Spraypaint the inside black, giving off the illusion that it's full of pop
3. Fill the bottle full of concrete
4. Stick a lead pipe into the mouth of the bottle while the concrete is still wet. Make sure it's long enough that it sticks out a foot or so from the bottle - this is your handle and the bottle is the business end

It can be easily concealed by putting the pile behind your arm, making it look like you're just holding a bottle of pop. It's also funny because it's pepsi.

Hop to it, boys

Hey, Ohio is... okay. It's just okay alright? Leave it alone. Everything's FINE! It's fine because it's okay here.

I live too far away and have to work. Wish i could

>everyone shows up in riot gear and with offensive weapons
>calls themselves alt Knights
>larping crusaders
>"oh no don't worry we're not being violent just defending ourselves"
Kek

You can buy large wooden discs from Lowe's or home Depot and attach a handle and a leather strap to make a diy shield. Wooden discs come In about 1-2 inches thick and 24-36 inches in diameter.

Cant wait for the AntiFaggots to get wrecked if they go out of line again.

Yes but they have not announced location. Milos speech was at sproul plaza which is the heart of student life. It's hard to say where they'll put it. They have property off campus, wouldn't surprise if they move it there.

Are Berkeley PD going to be spineless cucks again?

Once again, with feeling... Get one of these and put Kydex inserts in all four pockets.

midwayusa.com/product/1918148815/military-surplus-german-police-jacket-leather-black

Will this ever come to the east coast Sup Forums

I'm jealous cali gets to have all the fun

I live in Reno. It would be fun to join you faggots, but Squaw Valley has record snow so I've got to hit that.

You need to learn how to organize. The Antifa wackos specialize in isolating and beating idiots that charge their lines alone.

They're not spineless. They're on the other side. So is local government.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/

My bet is probably not since Antifa got their shit kicked in last time. The Mayor joined one of their groups on FB, so the local government has their sympathy.

Wear motorcycle armor under your clothes if its not too hot. You can get them from $40 to $100 online. Or even a life jacket might help.

Would using improvised caltrops on mobs chasing me be considered assault on my part, or no?

Mean to say if I throw them out behind me while fleeing.

Dont forget to take your super mail vitality befor you go

>mayor supports Antifa

Shouldn't this be grounds for the state or even federal government to arrest the Mayor for his affiliation and support of a domestic terrorist group?

tfw you don't live in america to beat the shit out of them :((

Except the cat is out of the bag on that little piece of info, and both sides are gonna go harder than they have before. That mayor is gonna be under a national microscope if somebody dies in the fighting at one of these events.

sauce?