Anyone here low energy?

Anyone here low energy?

How do i up my energetic levels?

Its like i just want to be in my pajamas 24/7
Need a surge of energy or im gonna waste my 30s

Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/02/09/compnay-behind-5-hour-energy-drink-ordered-to-pay-4-3-million-for-deceptive-ads.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjRz4ro2bnTAhUQ42MKHX-hCFsQwW4IIDAF&sig2=zRWwfmcrdzmyRKJtGWa1Bg&usg=AFQjCNFJIKngpxUt0np-CrCJdvbB9faKKA
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try being white

exercise

caffeine
energy drinks
try dieting working out

Maori need no apply.

Eat a healthier diet and exercise every morning.

Only eat whole foods and cut soda/processed stuff/junk food from your diet. Try to do some pushups and run/jog a mile every day.

Try 5-hour energy google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/02/09/compnay-behind-5-hour-energy-drink-ordered-to-pay-4-3-million-for-deceptive-ads.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjRz4ro2bnTAhUQ42MKHX-hCFsQwW4IIDAF&sig2=zRWwfmcrdzmyRKJtGWa1Bg&usg=AFQjCNFJIKngpxUt0np-CrCJdvbB9faKKA

i tried this but you come crashing down later, its not good

how do i eat good, what does that exactly entail

Literally what I just said, cut processed stuff and junk food from your diet.

Go read the sticky on /fit/ and come back enlightened. If you stick with a good diet/exercise you will feel more energetic and better in general, and will probably feel more confident if your aesthetics change as well.

Start working.

The energy cames naturally

I don't need confidence, i need energy

Will do, but don't want homosexual aesthetics, just literally, i want to be more clear-minded and operational during the days

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE

The only thing I can say really is just eat a hearty/healthy breakfast with lots of complex carbs to fuel you to lunch, and throw in some exercise during your day as your body will adapt and start storing energy giving you more fuel to work with during the day. Just eating better in general will help you out in the long run.

would it be good idea to understand all the nutriotional mumbo-jumbo? should i get a book on...nutrition? food clasificaton?

Go get your testosterone checked weirdo

Why aren't you asking /fit/?

high energy seems to be Sup Forums's thing

caffeine pills at night
modafinl in morning

If you want, most likely you can just follow some guides/plans other people have made if you don't want to do the research. Just be mindful that a lot of shit has unnecessary chemicals/saturated fats/sugars and simple starches/carbs which can add to your lack of energy.

On a side note
anyone know how to replicate effects of this?

why live?

Exercise and don't eat shit food.
Get a pup. Nothing gives me more energy than the little bastard wanting to go for hill runs.

adderall + aniracitam

is this good food plan?

modafinil + neurofeedback

>tfw you're a fisherman and non of that shit applies to you.

Stop masturbating.

Realistically, just eat less sugar.

Try setting goals maybe? Work on motivation?
If you haven't figured this shit out in your 30s and come to 4chins of all places for help, sorry lad but you're probably too dumb to ever be productive

this. Reminder that Kikes make BLACKED vids to sap your will to live.

::zips::

Probably, nigger. But I'm in the 'high-risk', low probability of high reward-lane right now. Not gonna make it.

Mediterranean diet is pretty healthy, high in good unsaturated fats and nutrients/protein from fish.

Reminder that whole foods like veggies and fruits and that bottom tier should make up the majority of what you eat. Just avoid processed and sugary stuff (outside of fruit and stuff like honey in moderation) and you should be good.

I demand this thread be answered

Mid-30's and can't figure it out myself
Honestly try to better myself and have done everything from sobriety to therapy to exercise to dating to socializing to vacationing yet still feel hallow

Im gonna report you, this is my thread, don't steal my advices

captcha:
baranoia watts

*sharts*

Good thing paper towels are cheap

try some of these: cordyceps, b12, CoQ10, maca, shilajit. exercise, get good sleep, don't eat shitty food, don't eat heavy meals before bed.

but you are me, brah. 58% and falling.

too much of this shit makes my esophagus acidic and my poo poo liquid

Hi-- lifting works, but you need to start your day with it. I feel a surge afterward that does last the entire day, but there's no "carry over" into permanently raised energy levels for me.

Caffeine works too, but after 3 years I stopped because it went from being useful to being a crutch.

Sleeping regular hours is very good too, but not all of us can (I can't- shift worker)

And the obvious-- no alcohol. Yeah

stop jerking off

no alcohol is key, save for holy-days etc. Have to get drunk to survive some people-faggots.

Try antidepressants, or stop beating off 4 times a day. Eat healthier and exercise more.

>Have to get drunk to survive
yeha, you are me all right

exercise is the antidepressant. Those drugs are kike-tricks.. Worse than medieval bloodletting.

I used to be, but now thanks to the miracle of supplements, I am now high energy and productive, even with 5 hours of sleep.

>productive
>here

I don't believe thet

True.
Try stimulants like adderall or ritalin op. Sometimes they arent used for adhd, doctors prescribe them for people who are low motivated and not energized. It can stimulate you to be active.

You have the right to be wrong.

Low energy reporting in

I...What...HOW?!?

scriptfag go away

Fugg\, man. I'm seeing shit. Praise be.

damn

Fuck you

nice

stop bullying me

What kind of trickery is this

I'm low energy as well.

A lot of people who are literally low in energy are hypothyroid, just like i am.

Our low metabolic rate causes the whole body to slow energy production because your thyroid gland is either under attack by an auto immune condition or in constant stress.

If you have cold extremities (hands and feet), low body temperature, mental cloudiness or feel very slow after eating a high protein meal, then chances are you are hypothyroid.

Welcome to the cycle of perpetual tiredness.

How's your water intake? I have to drink 120+ oz a day to help stay clear-headed the whole day and it helps with energy. Right now, I am also experimenting with keto diet for focus and it seems to be helping so far three weeks in.

oyvey this thread is goodbread

>enjoy meals with others
guess i can't do this diet

This solved it for me.
Take Vitamin-B complex. It's essentially why 5-hour energy works.

Mostly, though, you have to decide to not be bored. Stimulate yourself mentally by thinking about something and feeling driven.

Even if you had a health issue, energy problems can be solved by drive, and a little bit of extended exercise (like walking).

take cold showers

Try Kambo. It is a treatment used by indigenous populations of the Amazon rainforest. Essentially you take in controlled dosage of a poison frog's secretion and vomit etc and have a deep cleansing. It sounds crazy but it is actually a powerful medicine. Lots of patents in the West based off the frogs secretion.

listen to music that cheers you up. make a folder with songs that you like, and keep updating it, until you have good collection of a few thousand songs that makes you happy. it helps. make sure you don't have a disease, or a vitamin deficiency. in canada most people are vitamin d deficient, but it might be something else for you.

DEGENERATE THINGS I DO (am 22)
>Smoke thc wax everyday
>drink soda/energy drinks almost everyday
>food intake ranges from fastfood junk to famine/cheap meals with great macros
>dont eat breakfast
>usually stay awake past midnight
>wake up at 10-12am
WHAT IM DOING TO FIX
>smoking only on weekends once summer school starts
>started going to gym
I feel like just quitting drugs will fix everything else, but having a job at pizza hut makes it hard to not be on drugs.

Siesta, faggot. You're not 18 anymore.

What the fuck is this comment? Been seeing this all over the place

Is this an upboat?

eat better
exercise more (seriously just walk/run around the fucking block you give it a few days/weeks and your energy levels will rise)

artificial energy from drinking energy drinks and drugs is for morons long term they will only make you worse they are at best used for once in a blue moon situations.
less drugs/alcohol/sugary drinks)
learn to stretch (tight muscles make it harder for blood to flow and deliver nutrients)
learn to breathe properly

I got a little overweight when I changed jobs, my body doesn't keep me fit like it used to.

I cut soda out completely, in fact now I only drink water, several bottles a day.

It's helped quite a bit already

Trying to cut fast food out but its hard with how little time i have to eat sometimes

Been working out for a few weeks now, nothing serious just an hour or so a day with some 20 lb dumbells.

It's kind of nice actually, I was always kinda slim and could never bulk, but now that I actually have some fat/size to work with, I can finally get my ideal build

i wish i could stop drinking soda it just tastes way too good

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Get some sun.

I feel you user I haven't left my room in last 8 days
>Inb4 you are poor XDD

make sure you're eating properly diet has the largest impact on your daily energy levels, i would recommend taking a daily multivitamin and eating eggs for breakfast, and check the nutritional values of your other meals, make sure you're getting enough b12

You don't "need" energy if you aren't planning on doing anything with it.

Look at apex predators. Lions literally sit around and sleep all day and will only expend energy for hunting/defending territory.

The body naturally wants to relax and be in a "rest and digest" state. It's only in the past couple of hundred years that humans have been focused on (((productivity))) and we ingest harmful substances and modify our lifestyles to work and make money.

There was a poster here who had an interesting theory about how we all have "meth" brains now, since we are used to instant gratification, frequent dopamine release, in this modern society.

So choose carefully.

sounds cool to be like a lion

Any artists you'd recommend?

I've been meaning to expand my musical tastes but I've only ever listened to radio trash and it's unbearable these days.

I do 1 hour of video games a day and masturbate once a week.

Am I doomed?

Just become a sissy and lets fuck

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

How do I stop fapping? On days when I usually have nothing to do I end up doing it 3 times a day.

Drink coffee
Eat more protein and vegetables, less sugar and carbs
Exercise

You'll notice an improvement, 100%

presentame a tu hermana

huh?

Self control, read about Brahmacharya and the powers it gives you

Try leaving Sup Forums

From a universal standpoint life consists of certain elements required for life. These building blocks are necessary for life and energy.

Magnesium is required for energy production and is necessary for hundreds of enzymes. Zinc is necessary for testosterone and also hundreds of enzymes. Selenium is important for glutathione peroxidase production.

The most bioavailable form of minerals is in glycinate form, since it is a cheated form as well as being the smallest amino acid which the body is able to easily absorb.

An interesting test to see if you are deficient in zinc is to take a zinc taste test, which can be bought from Amazon for cheap.

Humans are designed for about 50X more physical activity than Westerners really do.
Your lymphatic system pumps via movement. This is why you don't die from a snake bite if you stay still. You need to move. This will pump hormones around your body and purge toxins.
Toxins are processed by the lymphatic system and interrupt the production of positive hormones. Eat food, not corporate products.
Posture governs your metabolic rate as does food type. When your muscles slump from misalignment they can no longer grind/manipulate food properly and your digestion becomes inefficient delivering less energy to get you off the couch.
Slow burn low GI food like fats (essential), slow carbs, have a long slow burn profile and accelerate the metabolism.
Eye color/melanin indicates the latitude you came from, and this correlates to dietary sugar content.
Genes are everything. If you were from a Warrior clan/culture you likely never encountered bread. Bread ovens were in towns.
Warrior genes are best market by early growth. If you were very big/tall by 13 you likely have this gene set and you need to eat a lot and train a lot or you will be a cripple.
Reverse the calorie counting equation so it is about throughput. When you can digest maximum food with no weight gain you will have energy.
Testosterone is key. Avoid triggering yourself. Eat a broad range of fats, get salt in and eat sugar strategically with hard to digest foods. Add fiber to hard to digest foods to minimise digestive load. I use pomegranate as a sugar source exclusively. For me it is aphrodisiac.