Public schools should not exist...

Public schools should not exist. Who thought it was a good idea to turn over children to the government for eight hours a day, five days a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaUhLkdRPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women, so they can spend eight hours doing fuck all or worse working so the labor supply becomes so high you need two incomes to support a family.

No it's good look

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaUhLkdRPg

That makes me really angry. When I get married, I want my wife to be able to stay home and take care of our children. I don't want her to get a job and have to dump our kids into daycare and public school. I want us to be able to raise our own kids.

>how nation-states work?

public shools are important because it creates a standard citizen. homogeneous societies are stronger.

that's why immigration in the US works. because anybody can "become" american. it's an open-source country. you have to speak english and respect the law. that's it.

or you have the other extreme. japan. everybody is the same and nobody else is allowed in. you cannot become japanese at all.

and then you have multiculturalism. where there are deep divisions and big political problems.

canada: french-english
spain: Catalunya, pais vasco
turkey: kurds - turks
egypt: copts - muslimes
Mianmar: budhists - muslims
sweeden: people - liberals
etc.

when you send every kid to school they learn to accept a common social core based on a national identity. which is the grease that helps the gears turning.

Just like with anything, it's not perfect, but it is completely ruined by niggers. Our parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents were taught in the public schools. It was all fine before desegregation.

didn't rockefeller create the public school system?

they needed people trained for factory work. even the bell between classes was designed to be like the shift change bells at a factory.

bump

>Who thought it was a good idea to turn over children to the government for eight hours a day, five days a week?

Karl Marx did

nailed it

holy fpbp

Public school should be voluntary and federal. The 50 stars ruined the good flag. Fuck states rights, I can't wait until they all go bankrupt.

>Who thought it was a good idea to turn over children to the government

Every successful country?

In fact, adding more public funded social services are typically associated with improved living conditions and higher quality citizens.

how can you morons be so dumb you actually believe the shit you are saying is true?

False, unmarried women are just the state's slaves, all the policies they create benefits state power and bureaucracy.

Why are you tarded? Public schooling began soon after the Industrial Revolution because society needed more time to teach kids factory work and to shape their minds in a factory-like way and to brainwash them into fervent soldiers for centuries of new kinds of warfare.

yep, and yep

But there is not another modern country with niggers above 2%. What works for them won't work for us, because we have 12.6% niggers. It fucks up everything about our country.

wtf i hate school now

>how can you be so dumb you have views?
try making an argument next time

>be me
>buy super cheap house next to elementary school
>live in crime infested neighborhood but my street is quiet
Public Schools are like little real estate price stability islands. IF you live next to them you know you aren't living next to convicted sex offenders or drug dealers

Public schools don't even teach proper civics anymore, they're incapable of creating a citizen let alone a standard one.

who here no school?

This is a stupid thing to think and you're stupid for thinking it.
>this [group] is always below average
>I know, we will keep suppressing their ability to become something greater, so as to make matters worse!

Worst case scenario: they don't read equality even after the playing field is effectively leveled. (it absolutely hasn't been). At least at that point you can say you're mostly dealing with it by removing much of their incentive to commit crimes by removing most of the desperation caused by poverty, and keeping their neighborhoods cleaner than they currently are, and keeping them from clogging up the prison system so much and costing you even MORE money than they would using normal social welfare benefits.

The idea of removing social programs for the lowest members of society is a lose/lose because no money is saved and nobody's lives are improved. Plus having them shoot each other all the time because they don't think they have any other choices gives democrats ammo (pun maybe intended) to try to enact stricter gun laws.

John Dewey thought it was a good idea. That's who thought it was a good idea.

Public schools aren't that bad.The majority of problems can be found in the fact that they are way too centralized. The majority of the teachers/staff care about the well-being, and education of the children attending.

Jesus my school is so poor, we have nothing like this and the building is in a state of decay. Good thing I'm leaving this May

>At least at that point you can say you're mostly dealing with it by removing much of their incentive to commit crimes by removing most of the desperation caused by poverty
So the people in poverty were magically thrust into it? I didn't see that growing up, what I saw was people getting loans to get things that they couldn't afford (We may be living in a run down shack, but look at how big our TV is! We're rich!), then eventually running from the debt collector. Non stop. For decades. If you had given them more money, they just would have used it to get better loans.

>and keeping their neighborhoods cleaner than they currently are
Who threw trash around in the first place? The magical patriarchy fairies?

>and keeping them from clogging up the prison system so much
Have you even listened to the police scanner of Chicago for an hour? Either all of the white criminals are in the largest Mafia known to man and they've paid off the cops or blacks are criminals more often than whites are.

>Plus having them shoot each other all the time because they don't think they have any other choice
How does that work? I can't afford heating, my mother can't speak proper English, and my little sister is malnourished, so the proper course of action is to grab a gun and start shooting cunts in red?

Yep niggers and foriegners need to school themselvrs and stay away from white people.

>education
*indoctrination

Wow a nice two word response. Again, the majority of problems related to curriculum can be traced back to centralization. I always give my personal opinions to students, and encourage their feedback as well.

Public schools do a good job at giving the poor, disabled, and basically anyone a chance to get an education. No one brings up the fact that many private schools like to turn down disabled students, or the fact that many of them teach everything from a religious perspective.

While many of the dollars are being wasted in this day and age, public schools do a good job of allocating resources to bring a standard of education to all regions. If we didn't have giant school districts, and so many federal agencies involved we could cut the budged by a third and still produce better results. I think they should still still be public, but from a local or state level

The same faggots willing to stick their kids infront of a tv for the other 8 hours their awake.

Parenting has gone to shit.

>the leaf

Get a real job, and stop fellating the government and taking our tax money. Public schools are a fucking disaster, I'm sure there's plenty of decent teachers, you might be one, but as a whole its terrible. You are just a place to keep kids busy, and the system treats them like a factory.

>So the people in poverty were magically thrust into it?
Black americans. Think about that for a second. How did most of them get to America?

But yes, most poor people are born poor. so there ya go, question answered. The fact that they got loans they can't afford doesn't mean we take away welfare and reduce financial regulation. That is half the reason they get such shitty loans in the first place.

>Who threw trash around in the first place?
They did, but i'm not just talking about literal trash. Bad or poor neighborhoods aren't dirty just in terms of filth. Again, this doesn't negate the need for assistance. Poor people living in poor conditions will only more for more of both of those things.

>blacks are criminals more often than whites are.
Exactly. So why give them more incentive to keep doing crime and give them fewer opportunities and the mental toolbox needed to clime out of that life? This isn't going against my argument, it's actually supportive of my case.

>How does that work? I can't afford heating, my mother can't speak proper English, and my little sister is malnourished, so the proper course of action is to grab a gun and start shooting cunts in red?

Again, I was talking specifically about blacks. And many of them either join gangs or go out and rob places/mug people for money. Gangs in particular cause way more violence and bad neighborhoods. Drug trafficking creates more poor and broken people, and kids that grow up dumber as a result. This sort of thing can apply to any race, but yes, desperate people typically will turn to harsh means to survive. Crime seems like an easy answer. Giving better social services (including, but not limited to, decent education) alleviates the issue considerably. The violent crime rate in America isn't dropping just because anti-crime fairies are making it so, though the system is fucked up in just as many ways that encourage more criminal behavior, like the abysmally shitty prison system in the U.S.

I understand this is a humanitarian argument I'm taking, and Sup Forums isn't really on board with that sorta thing. But it's also pragmatic as it's been proven to help. Welfare will never be the silver bullet needed to stop crime and create perfect citizens, but fighting "better" in the pursuit of "perfect" is short sighted.

fuck you, public schooling made me conservative

Agreed. Decent people send their kids to private schools. The plebs don't really need to be educated by the state.

>How did most of them get to America?
My ancestors arrived on this shitty desert island in chains. Today, we are free men. How? Through hard work. Niggers have had 100 years to work on their situations, but they have somehow regressed. At least the blacks in the civil rights movement back in the 50s wore ties and didn't throw bricks through shop windows.

>most poor people are born poor. so there ya go, question answered.
Because their parents are poor, because they're shit cunts. The only solution is to take the children away from the parents. Welfare will not help.

>That is half the reason they get such shitty loans in the first place.
No, it's because they can't read fucking contracts. My cousin got a huge TV through one of those rental companies, but then went full dindu nuffin when they came to take it away from her. Her excuse was that it wasn't in the contract. She didn't even read it.

> So why give them more incentive to keep doing crime and give them fewer opportunities and the mental toolbox needed to clime out of that life?
The solution is in their heads. They are the only ones that can start saving, they are the only ones that can remove cancerous people from their lives. You can't fix them with welfare. Welfare makes it worse. Forced education doesn't help, as putting a dumb nigger into MIT doesn't make an educated nigger, it just makes a nigger who has gone to MIT.

>Crime seems like an easy answer. Giving better social services (including, but not limited to, decent education) alleviates the issue considerably.
They will take advantage of free shit. They always have. The only solution is genocide/eugenics.

>Who thought it was a good idea to turn over children to the government for eight hours a day, five days a week?

People that don't like it when their kids are around and treat it like it's a daycare system. Every time hours are being cut it's the parents' schedules that are the first concern and not the child's education. The kids are smart enough to pick up on this and they know it's all bullshit which then causes antisocial behavior and lashing out which makes the whole system worse. School should be for learning science, math, history, English, with a study hall and each period lasting an hour. Everything else belongs in separate public or private daycare. This is also neglecting to mention school hours were set to prepare students for a 40hr work week in a manufacturing economy when we could get away with a 21hr work week in a now service based economy.