>illegals
BTFO HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/
youtu.be/UjgC8SBJf34
cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and here I was thinking trump completely sold us out

Trust will not be returned until the last brick is layed.

At this point I don't believe it until it's at least 20% built, and even then I'll be suspicious. If he dares to extend promising finishing it into reelection then fuck him.

at least 40% of the illegal spics stopped coming over the border because of the threat of building the wall. Once the wall is built we can we can take back the southwest of this country finally.

Yeah, can confirm.

Thay have been/are tendering for contractors

VICTORY.

BUILD

Kind of a bittersweet victory if he's going to give fucking amnesty to a bunch of DACA leeches.

>Be shariablue
>Think i FINALLY found a good spiel with the ''Drumpf won,t build the wall'' retardation
>This comes out

IT'S NOT FAIR

WHY

im a carpenter, got couple of years in construction. where can i apply to help build the wall?

t. Shariablue

>without a budget the only way the wall actually gets built is by firing border guards to make up the costs

>mfw spoke to a Border Patrol recruiter
>mfw I'll probably stand watch on The Wall

I'll finally get to serve my country guys

I-It feels.... Amazing

what? when did he say that?

Quick guys, post pictures of border walls to trigger liberals.

Can't wait.

>anyone who holds a politician accountable is a shill

Go back to r/the_donald and jack off to pictures of 'based' black men in trump hats faggot

you're the hero this country needs user

Only faggot libcucks like you thought that

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/

>Illegal aliens who crossed the border as children don’t have to worry about being sent home, President Donald Trump told the Associated Press in a Friday interview.
Illegals enrolled in the President Barack Obama’s “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” DACA program can “rest easy,” Trump said, because “this is a case of heart.”

I'm confused I thought there was something saying this was not going to happen.

>mfw I'll probably stand watch on The Wall
Enjoy being shot dead by drug mule immigrants gringo

That doesn't mean shit if he doesn't explicitly say they're granted amnesty.

I'm a beaner

nigger

I'll believe it when I see it. After Trump flip-floped on DACA (after he roased Jeb! for wanting to do exactly what Trump wound up doing), nothing would surprise me anymore.

>That image
Except for the DACA ones, right?

How many times is he going to completely 180 on a campaign promise before you understand what's going on?

Get your head out of your ass.

This. I've been coming to this board less and less simply because there is such a flood of people who think he can do no wrong, even as he betrays every reason we supported him in the first place.

>implying dehydrated beaners with no shoes and
>old muzzle loaders could shoot a guy behind a
>parapet with an Adcore AR and night vision
>before he sees them. LOL
Your a god-tier faggot

Yep. I'm saw the OP and I barely felt any emotion. 750,000 spics (and their future 4-7 voting children) staying because the President is kiked to death, just like every other political figure.

If DACA is staying I'm sure birthright citizenship won't be touched.

Who is paying?

BUILD WALL

MEXICO

Lol you're going back and all you can fucking do is cry

>hopes

t. Shariablue

youtu.be/UjgC8SBJf34

Some of the cartel members are ex-military. It's not implausible.

Not all heroes wear capes

I don't know who to hate more. Those who are never happy with anything Trump does and now hate him, or those blindly following him.
Tell me, why hate him for all the other immigration policies of he loosens the grip on some DACA? Is this the latest meme?

>Lol you're going back and all you can fucking do is cry
Natural citizen as my great granfather, and both grandparents were US citizens via the law that makes people in Puerto Rico US citizens.

Even if i was called back to the island ill id end up doing is getting the hell out of my state and causing hell in another (like joining a gang in NYC or stealing/mugging people in alleyways for money).

>completely 180
There are things that he's done or at least attempted to do that were his campaign promises (e.g. travel ban, not getting a pussy general and actually bombing ISIS to shit). But yes, he's done bullshit that I don't agree with too (e.g. Syria strikes).

All I'm saying is you can't take word on anything at this point because he's either way too vague on the subject or he just flat out does something else. Whether you consider that good or bad, it's up to you; I'm neutral due to some of the outcomes being in my favor. But I don't believe anything regarding Trump until shit's actually done so this DACA thing is meaningless until an actual policy is rolled out.

You have to go back

Shit-tier American you are. You'll never be truly accepted.

Don't fuck with cartel members gringo whatever you do. Especially during night patrol at the wall.

no way dude

>Shit-tier American you are. You'll never be truly accepted.
Legally i am still here and will always be here due to being a natural born citizen.

Just because i don't blend in with Whites does not mean i am a non citizen.

Why couldn't they start in Brownsville? Manifest destiny has always been about going east to west.

This. He can't hardline EVERY fucking stance he has, there would simply be too much backlash and he knows that. He's playing it smart. Take a little here, give a little there. Find the
medium that lets him perform the way he wants.

You'll still never be one of us. Always a dirty outsider. Congrats.

Once the first brick was placed, I expect that waves after waves of sjw's and mexicans would attack the constructions on both sides.

Would you be there to defend them, Sup Forums?

>You'll still never be one of us. Always a dirty outsider. Congrats.
I don't give a fuck about being one of you since you are part of a boring ass society which you conform to and lick the boots of.

Cry more.

Getting rid of DACA isn't even a hardline stance, you fucking cuck. The republicans control the entire federal fucking government, what's stopping him from doing what he said he would do? What 'backlash' would be so catastrophic when they control the government and 60% of the country wants immigration reform?

Wake up and smell the fucking coffee, you're being duped.

>muh Amnesty Don round 3

ayyyy

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

tl;dr, Trump is using DACA to find out where all muh dreamers are so that when it expires in 2018, they can be efficiently rounded up and sent back.

Sure he just has to get budgetary funding.

Haha

Hahaha

Hahahahahahhaa

Blindly following him would be the ones to hate, user. Sup Forums cheered Trump for his policies and meme potential, not to just suck his dick while he gets railroaded by the (((establishment)))

We are still getting "refugees". The funding for the wall wasn't put in the budget. Full speed ahead with gas baby Syrian bullshit, now he's signaling DACA spics stay. I have no problem calling him a faggot. He'll either walk it back when the base gets pissed or he'll be a one term president.

>buttblasted gommie detected
Whats funny about gommies is that they call
capitalists "bootlickers", while simultaneously
advocating for a YUGE centralized totalitarian government to kiss ass to. You are ultimo faggo
hombro

Oh baby.

It's a relief to see this news. Please keep your promises Trump!

Removing illegals is not hardline. Removing the citizenship of all descendants of illegals would be hardline, and that's still not enough.

>Understand what's going on.
If the problem is the deep state why continue to propose to do nothing but drop Trump Support.

Such a hero defending a piece of concrete against some random unarmed people and no i don't really think drug dealers will care enough since they already dig tunnels to enter your country...

>Cry more.
Not an argument
>advocating for a YUGE centralized totalitarian government to kiss ass to.
No fuck the government it is not their job to tell me what to do or what drugs i can and cannot do. Lower the fucking government to as small as possible to keep society running and keep the government out of our lives (no welfare, no laws against petty violence, no laws against domestic violence, no section 8, if you have kids you can't afford then you should not have fucking kids, if i want to shoot up Heroin it is my choice to do so etc).

What if we just MOAB everywhere where we think theres a tunnel?

That'd be hilarious

>Republicans
Neocons.

That will be just a huge waste of money but i must admit the spectacle would be amazing.

>muh wall
>muh drumpft promises
Praise le kek XD right? hahaha

What can we do besides a widescale white chimpout? Our elites are all totally hostile.

> not all heros function well in society

Literally Chaotic Good anti heroes

nice TRS shillery trying to blackpill people on Trump

>wow Drumpf is surely being truthful when he's moderating THIS time, said shill of the week

This picture triggers me because they're using a roller on concrete.

>Trump is a jew
>t_D please go
>he'll still never build the wall
>impeach him
>neocon shills
>I was a trump supporter
>nuclear codes
fucking KEK
when will you shariablue cucks ever learn??
no one is falling for your faggoty ass liberal tricks
get off our board retards
Sup Forums is, always was and always will be a trump board
(friendly reminder trump is president for the next 8 years and you can't do anything about it)

From what I remember, apparently the shelf life on the damn things is about to expire

What do you say, two beans on both sides of the fence watching some cartelniggers get buried alive over some beers?

Become them.

Sadly no one who's ever said a single thing on here can do that, for every single word uttered is known.

It would have to be people with a clean slate.

>until the last brick is layed.
>layed

t. delusional faggot

You're the reason politics in our country are a joke

Flag checks out though

Nobody who actually has the right mindset would be clean in that way.

This is an ethnonationalist/nationalist board that supported Trump, not a Trump board. My political goals are not simply nut-hugging one man no matter what he does.

I'm happy to be on the trump train if he actually enacts his immigration promises, but that hasn't seemed to be in the cards.

While I'm not cool with that I bet they could do their job a lot more efficiently not having to worry about hundred of miles of open land.

I'm not saying totally, but it's possible for someone with that mindset to become filthy rich and join their club without having spent years on a napali yak wool knitting e-club bitching about jews.

Someone had to take care of business.

Anons are working around the clock to take action. The fact that you aren't is the troubling part.

trump delivers. seig heil!

sorry pedro, but now u will unable to escape the thirdworld shithole that is mexcio my fleeing to the USA

drumpf failed on all his previous promises only natural he will fail with this

They're documented legals now

>CNN is fake news unless it says something convenient

i thought about applying. but the application service said it was only taking government employees or retired.
where can i speak to a recruiter for border patrol in wisconsin?

This makes me happy.

kek

Kek wills it.

kek wills it

this.

Even unsubscribed from some youtube channels and facebook groups because the dicksucking was too much.

Hold the fucker accountable. Don't just post le centipede 4d chess memes. Hold his feet to the fire.