How come you don't have an AR-10 user?

They can be chambered in anything that has the .308's rim diameter and OAL, including .243, 6.5 Creedmoor, 260 Rem, 7mm-08, and of course, .308. They hit harder out further than either an AK or an AR-15. The commies (antifa) are talking about arming up, and it will be with AKs and AR-15s mostly. Probably a few SKSs. We should have them totally outclassed.

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/vepr-308-rifle-16-barrel-with-factory-stamped-furniture-detail.html?Itemid=0
youtu.be/L1HlGMwUQO8
cheaperthandirt.com/product/dpms-oracle-semi-auto-rifle-308-win-762-nato-16-barrel-20-rounds-collapsible-stock-black-finish-rflr-oc-884451002468.do?sortby=priceAscend&refType=&from=fn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are fucking expensive and I already own an ar15 and ak

They're sweet, but getting one isn't a high priority at the moment.

I live in Australia and a shithead called Martin Bryant gave our government the excuse needed to disarm us. Can't even have pepper spray or tasers.

The best I can do is one of these beside the bed.

Because fuck your cliche shitbag AR
If I wanted to overpay for something that performs just as well as something better with better features, I'd just go to the strip club

That particular rifle's effective range is 1600 yards with the right ammo. Once I get it dialed in, it's practical effective range will be between 800yds and 1400yds, depending on the idiot behind the trigger and the weather. It's a 1/2 MOA rifle.

Do you want to be the nigger who kicks in doors and hopes there isn't some commie faggot behind it just waiting for you, or do you want to be the guy who is a safe space unto himself?

Enlighten me user, what's cheaper and more effective than the AR platform? You can pick up an AR-15 that will shoot better than you can for $500.

>Be in city
>Antifa creating a ruckus
>thank god I brought my 41.3 inch full sized rifle with me
>stupid Antifa thinking they will get me when I have my 10X fixed power scope
>suddenly a noise from around the corner 30 ft away
>realize it's Antifa coming for my white skin
>take deep breath try to calm heart rate (don't want to have those heart tremors fucking up the shot)
>get prone to help stability and ensure I have the best position for these long shots
>before I can finish my exhale Antifa has rounded corner
>bring up rifle to engage
>Oh shit I can only make out solid colors and can't figure out what it is through my scope
>try to require proper target
>antifa not being able to shoot miss with first volley
>luck for me an user who I was just shit posting to for having an ar15 with a 68cco opens up
>him using a close range sight for this situation sure saved my life being I'm a fucking retard bringing a full sized rifle with magnified optic to a FUCKING CITY FIGHT.

Op your a fucking dumb fuck

Allow me to expand further

>DI gas system
inb4 "it doesn't jerk around like a clunky piston"
be that as it may, you actually have to give a shit when the gun has recently been submerged in water and make sure you drain it before you shoot
>Buffer tube
inb4 "muh recoil"
fuck side folders I guess. Instead you gotta shorten the barrel to make it more compact, which in turn harms your sub-MOA that you care so much about
>BUIs
inb4 "scope/dot"
shit breaks at the worst times.
Okay great good job, you bought some BUIs, that's a good start m8. Now just zero it to your liking of probably 100m, then miss every shot with your sub-MOA gun because your enemy is 400m away and you have to use Kentucky windage which sucks ass

you fucking jew, you're gonna need to handload to your particular rifle to get that kind of accuracy with .308 at 1250m

recoil

I'm the bait in a sting operation, there's nothing I can accomplish with an AR-10 that can't be accomplished with a few subtle words after I achieve lord-mode.

I'd maybe get some boltgun chambered in 308 but I'll never have enough for a autsm $4,000 rifle

Because I already have an MIA and an AR, and the .223 is superior for killing humans.

Only retards engage beyond 300 meters anyway... I can't even see that far and I'm not taking pot shots to betray my position like a moron.

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF AUTISM THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Sweet rifles but if/when I leave this hellhole I seek to acquire a 277 Wolverine SBR suppressed

6.8 special bullet loaded into necked down 5.56 cartridge

Even quieter than 300 Blackout subsonic pretty cool

Because they're illegal in California

>AR-10
THIS is an AR-10.

How far do you expect to be?

>Only retards engage beyond 300 meters anyway

Armalite has the copy right on AR-10 unlike the AR-15. You do not have an Armalite rifle, you have a .308.

The commies aren't arming up. They don't have any money.

7.62x54r faggots. Pierce steel.

Because I want an AK74 or FNP90?

Because I have an FAL.

>availability of parts
>cost of ammo
>mag capacity
>weight

YOU PEOPLE ARE HOPELESS

Retard, detected.
You're not Carlos Hathcock and you will get your entire family killed.

And by entire family I mean your mom and re-Todd.

Vepr, my dear frog

Packs a wallop but it's worth it, 28' inch barrel has been know to carry enough power to cook through armor plate.

Aim small miss small

>Retard, detected
They've become self-aware!

wrong. .223 is better for penetration if you are fighting in urban environments since you can shoot through drywall/furniture, but youre seriously telling me a sniper killing muslims from a thousand yards is dumb compared to close combat?

jesus

Vepr is $1k you retarded churl.

>360° no scope
>argument is invalid

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/vepr-308-rifle-16-barrel-with-factory-stamped-furniture-detail.html?Itemid=0
wtf are you smoking?

My country won't let me. Unless I take up mammal pest control as a full time job and bribe the right policeman.

>but youre seriously telling me a sniper killing muslims from a thousand yards is dumb compared to close combat?
Yes.
You will miss, Call of Duty fag.

Only retards reveal their presence when it osnt necessary.

I'd boot you out of the militia.

Lol... No .338 master race.

Kill yourself, faggot

Antifa is not made of steel.

Because I have an M1A.

Not him but i can easily knock a 3x3ft steel plate at 500 yards with stock winchester and a zeroed 12X scope. I dont consider myself an ultra sniper elite either.

So please enliten me wtf you're supposed to do when enemy DMRs from 600m+ away start engaging you

Move.

Pretty sure you meant 28" but still, what the fuck do you need a barrel that long for?

>$809
Thats a grand by the time it is transferred and taxed you illiterate retard. Tax alone is going to run $75, and you haven't even bought a magazine yet.

Also its a slav hunk of shit.

The AR is modular and superior in every way. Not pressed in trunion bullshit, you can replace every single part with a single wrench.

Fuck off retard, and larp somewhere else.

Can't, they got you and your buddies pinned
and since you didn't pack your glasses and can't see shit past 300m, you ain't got shit to get their heads down with

Good job bud

>You will miss, Call of Duty fag
Fuck off, faggot. My unit's marksmen were hitting silhouettes from 1000 yards with a Remington 700 yesterday like it was nothing. We didn't even use short wind formulas or adjust for elevation. Used a 5 MOA hold off with elevation set for 700 yards and just guessed on the wind hold. I hit 8/10 like that.

>i have a 3 foot moa at 500 yards
Yeah, only fucking retards take pot shots in a survival scenario.

This isnt the US Army and you dont have arty and air support or a platoon backing you up.

Fuck off idiot.

Spotted the nigger

I know you're starting at 85IQ but wow you might be a full 10 points off that

In what fucking world are those two rounds even remotely comparable? I'm describing a suppressed SBR platform and you bring 338 Lapua to the table??

Get fucked you LARPing faggot

>Also its a slav hunk of shit.
>The AR is modular and superior in every way

AR shill spotted, dumbfuckery not far behind

Who Is Really Behind Gun Control In America?

youtu.be/L1HlGMwUQO8

>3 foot MOA
>3 foot minute of angle
>3 foot 1" at 100 yards
You don't even understand the terminology. You're fucking retarded. Kill yourself, faggot.

>So please enliten me wtf you're supposed to do when enemy DMRs from 600m+ away start engaging you
Never going to happen.
Unless you plan on fighting US Marines you literal idiot.

Roving gangs of antifa and other dregs in an apocalypse scenario don't fight like trained soldiers.

Go back to your keksbawks 360.

How are you gonna stop ISIS car bombs with anything less than .50 beowulf?

Forgot to mention, the cheapest .308 AR I can find is quite a similar price
inb4 it's like $60 cheaper, that shit ain't got any irons or scopes

cheaperthandirt.com/product/dpms-oracle-semi-auto-rifle-308-win-762-nato-16-barrel-20-rounds-collapsible-stock-black-finish-rflr-oc-884451002468.do?sortby=priceAscend&refType=&from=fn

>posts ian while shitting on AR15
>they did many mud tests and proved the AR15 is the most resilient weapon to dirt

Gun's are for pussy faggots.
Australia decided they needed to become stronk again to survive in the outback.

You got two options mate, you either beat the ever livin shit out of those commies with your fists, or ya grab a hatchet n cut down the rainforest.

.308 is overrated and outdated. Next AR build Ima do will be in 6.5 Grendel. Will be much more effective at sniping commies than your sledgehammer.

Kek. Then move across bro. Can literally buy anything here, have seen full auto AK's for $600, M60's for a couple K, even seen full auto AA cannons for not much more than a used Honda.

If I'm going real fucking NATO I'm going with a FAL or PTR-91 (or really any decent G3 clone)

>My unit's marksmen were hitting silhouettes from 1000 yards with a Remington 700 yesterday
>my unit
Top cringe.
You are a unit, you fucking dork.

Are you fucking serious you dumb piece of human indecency??
Do you not know any fucking thing about modern war you basement dwelling shitsucker?

>top cringe
Get the fuck back to tumblr, pussy boy.

>be me
>own AR-10
>Was going to get a 15 but wanted to hunt deer with it too so wanted 308
>Super accurate rifle
>moved to state that doesn't allow me to deer hunt with it
>costs a shitload/round vs .223 or 7.62x39
>needs a different stock or a pad or something... kicks hard and is generally uncomfortable to hold
>One of my least favorite guns to shoot

I mean I guess if I need to hide out in the woods and shoot left wing insurgents some day I'm set but what are the odds of that?

>You don't even understand the terminology.
Load my clips nigger.
You are now my bitch, autistic weakling.

Because I just got a Daniel Defense DD5V2. (.308 with an 18" barrel)

Never said AR wasn't reliable you dicktickler
AR has a good seal
you just gotta make sure it stays sealed
so just pray that your environment doesn't turn shitty 24/7

Because the SCAR is superior in every metric.

I'll let Mike Pence take care of you, queer.

I use fusion tactical nukes

.308 is a meme, your tiny dicklet is showing.

Also, your slavboo subhuman is showing. You can assemble a .308 AR with PSA parts for $750 if you wait for a sale.

Seriously fuck off dumbfuck.

Because I own a vepr.

It might not be as accurate as a built ar10, but I have higher velocity and with hand loads I can still get just over 1 moa and have the ability to shoot cheap surplus that costs about 40% a round as .308. Hand loads still cost less than surplus .308.

Oh, and I can't remember the last time i cleaned it, and it's still running great.

Is .300 BLACKED a meme?

>shooting corrosive surplus
>not cleaning it
lmao.

Clean your gun.

Because i have a PTR-91 instead.

I love I didn't shill once for AKs, just recommended a inexpensive, well built specimen of an AK in .308 that is very competitively priced

if you want accurate af .308, you get a PTR you cumbutter

You better check your gun privileges before mommy and daddy ground you from the computer

clean your gun faggot

Because i live in the forested part of the country.
only a few pastures with open land and none greater than like 300-400 meters. My ar is much better suited for my conditions.

clean your fucking gun
I've owned my current WASR for a couple years now and I still clean it like I clean my plate of tendies after every time I go shooting

>falling for the media jew
user pls

I do clean it, with a garden hose and a clp bath.

It's a chrome lined ak for goodness sakes. Jesus Christ.

pic related

Cause I live in fking MA. Hard as hell to get anything.

chrome lined or not, you treat your rifle good, and it'll treat you good

I have a PTR-91. I'll stick with that senpai.

>Vepr, my dear frog
Still not more effective than and average AR-10. Cannot use the over-gas excuse because the Vepr suffers from that too. Also have far more Gucci parts options.

ITT: faggots talking about the stats of guns the way hipsters talk about their vapes.

go clean it right now if you're so clean, fuckin' cleaner

yeah well, dont be ashamed. martin bryant apparently had moves that modern special forces cannot reproduce. he was good.

pushing for any type of gun control should be prohibited

>he thinks his $500 DPMS or Ruger AR556 is comparable to an issued rifle
Lmao.

Actually what are the odds of them strapping bullet proof vest and scrap metal onto themselves?

Because the AR-10 is literally brand specific parts. If you have a bad barrel you have to get the rifle from the same brand company.

I have the infinitely superior FAL. Traded my AR-10 for it.

Please tell me more about its superiority in its field user

I just might ya dirty cunt

>Not having a mounted offset sight just in case that occurs.

Most of Bryant's shots were at close range. He picked a building with one exit and just went around shooting people as they pleaded. He got 20 there.

3 of the kills were a mom and her two kids. The mom pleaded to not hurt her 3 and 6 year old. He then shot her in the head point blank then shot the kids point blank. Pretty savage.

The point is he's not of good a shot as people think. He just had easy targets.

Cause I have a scar

>That Filename

How many more pciture of that do you have?

t.nogunz