How many of you were actually alive for the invasion of Iraq?

How many of you were actually alive for the invasion of Iraq?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=SGwHOWUPKuo
youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1534)
youtube.com/watch?v=14jyndpUHxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Between_inspections:_1998-2003
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trips but that's setting the bar pretty low w/r/t age

>25 reporting in

I was there it was really easy

Not only was I alive, I was a retarded kid in middle school who supported Bush and honestly thought Saddam was an evil terrorists who had nukes.

Only years later did I realize that is was all neocon/zionist lies and that thousands of white men had died and been maimed for nothing aside jewish policy goals and that Hitler did literally nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

But you already know that, satan.

Is that Severian from shadow of the torturer?

>that thousands of white men had died and been maimed

I think one or two Iraqis might have been injured too

>its easy to invade a defenceless country that has been brutalised by over a decade of crushing sanctions
Real tough guy

they still died for nothing

Actually no, they died so that years later it would b easier for Obama to aid ISIS in it's attempt to overthrow Assad's government.

The end goal of jewish neocon policy has been to destroy secular middle east/North African governments so they can be replaced by Saudi backed Wahhabi terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=SGwHOWUPKuo

Iran is next everyone knows it.

Not only was I alive, I also was there from October 2008-January 2009 before being redeployed to Afghanistan.

I showed up to party about a year after the initial invasion.

GOAT book

which one?

I was alive for both of them, Satan

I saw the original Star Wars in the theater in 1977
I literally probably fucked your mom, or your grandma

Gulf War 1 wasn't a proper invasion of Iraq it was kicking Saddam out of Kuwait

Here's Dick Cheney to explain why invading Iraq is a terrible idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY

I was in my 20s

Tell us some stories
2003 you cheeky frog

sat drinking beers with a poli sci grad student while i was in college. 3 am and we were sipping beer when there was machine gun fire. we watched the first tanks destroy buildings and chugged our beer in support. #MAGA

>the constitution is shreaded
>USA USA USA
>international law violated
>USA USA USA
>a defenceless nation invaded
>USA USA USA
>a million people are killed
>MAGA

Which, Desert Storm, Desert Shield, or Iraqi Freedom? All three in my case.

>falling for bait this obvious

Gulf war and Iraq, Satan. I remember Reagan getting capped. No rare feat

>Gulf War 1 wasn't a proper invasion of Iraq
>proper

tell that to the guys in 2ACR slaying bitches on the 73rd Easting

Nice catch. Yes. It's the cover of Shadow & Claw, which combines the first two books.

Do you remember this too?

Not much to tell, I was part of a Navy construction battalion running communications. I basically maintained an IT help desk for the duration of my time there. (Al-Taqaddum Air Base).

I also provided comms support to supply convoys before we redeployed to South Afghanistan during the initial surge after Obama was elected. I finished my deployment in Afghanistan after we established what became "Leatherneck".

Alive for both.

so like

5 miles from the border in the middle of the desert

No really the same thing as invading and occupying the capital or the Sunni northern part of the country

I didn't understand it at the time, but my family were Olly North fans.

I still have my gulf war trading cards.

The first time or when his son did it?

I was alive for the first WTC attack

>Tfw the oldest man on Sup Forums

I had the hugest erection watching "shock and awe" coverage on tv.

I was a very little kid for the first one. They kept saying "the gulf war" on the news over and over so I grabbed a globe and started looking, and what I found was the gulf of Mexico. After a couple days of thinking there was a war taking place in Mexico I asked my mom if we were in danger... WAS THIS SHIT GOING TO SPILL OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA? My mom assured me we were in no danger and showed me the Persian gulf on our globe. Crisis averted.

The gulf war wasn't an invasion. We killed most of them going home from Kuwait

I collected Mt. Saint Helens ash from our car. Might have you beat.

So the Jewish neocons first convinced saddam to award families of Palestinian suicide bombers in Israel. Then they got saddam to not allow the weapons inspectors to verify whether he had gotten rid of the gas he had used on Kurds and Iranians. All along while they faked intelligence reports, our own and other countries as well. Then, once enough provactions existed for Bush to go to war, they let him do it, because they told saddam to have his army collapse knowing l it would destabilize his country, kill him and his sons, and set it up for when the neocons left, be Obama would withdraw our troops, so ISIS could be formed and the Saudis could go in and take land by proxy in Syria and Iraq. Man, if the jew neocons can pull that off over more than a decade, and get the outcome they planned with all those moving parts. Maybe I should go get one of those stupid looking hats and join them. Nah, I don't think so.

They still had alot of AA and armour which was a threat. Most of them surrendered early on and they had shit organisation & comms if it wasn't for that they propley could of lasted a few more weeks.

Got to watch the B-52's top the charts with Love Shack, followed by footage of B-52's bombing the shit out of Iraqi forces.

Which one? 1991 or 2003?

I was 10 for desert storm.

It was fucking kick ass watching it live on CNN . The level of sheer domination and overwhelming ass kicking was never seen before. We had everything from stealth fighters to fucking Iowa class battleships, British tornados, and everything else in between that could carry a bomb, just blowing up literally every target in Iraq, and the entire time Bernard Nigger and the Kiwi asshole from CNN were trying to make the USA look bad, while Iraq shot every AA gun and missile they had into the air ar ghosts. The next days we were treated to the laser guided bomb footage of bombs flying down smokestacks, tomahawk cruise missiles flying right past film crews, and total domination. It was just exciting and refreshing to watch. You didn't really understand how powerful the U.S. military was until you saw the debilitating opening salvos melding a new era of technology with weaponry.

Lol oh yeah. Who could forget the videos of the little (((merchants))) all holed up with their gas masks on when saddam launched a few old rockets over into tel aviv? |>

That night, 9/11, and the 2016 election are the most poignant TV moments of my lifetime.

You should know, Satan, we were both there.

haha iraq was a great time 10/10
fuck you faggots you know what is cooler than you, it's blowing shit up. you'll never be as cool as a jdam and all of these europoors will get trucked anyways
>cannot own a gun
holy shit l m a o

Cailou what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

It was a fucking cool war. I had the Desert Storm trading cards for Tomohawk Missile, Chemical Warfare and a Panavia Tornado among others - the CNN footage of the ZSUs firing up at the allied airstrikes and the footage from bombs going in was fucking lit.

>award families of Palestinian suicide bombers in Israel
oy vey muh Israel

>got saddam to not allow the weapons inspectors to verify whether he had gotten rid of the gas he had used on Kurds and Iranians

You mean the chemical weapons Reagan gave him to use? Fucking idiot

>they faked intelligence reports

Who gives a shit?

> once enough provactions existed for Bush to go to war,

You mean enough bullshit was spouted by the CIA and Israeli intelligence about fake WMDs?

>Obama would withdraw our troops

It would have worked if Obama hadn't subsequently started arming terrorists in Syria.

>if the jew neocons can pull that off over more than a decade, and get the outcome they planned with all those moving parts

Or they just keep dragging us into war because they have a powerful lobby and are united with the Saudis

How are you so retarded you can't see that we were obviously lied into war with Iraq by the kikes?

The highway of death was a sight to see on TV. 1986 United States bombing of Libya was my first TV war. Kids at school had Gaddafi Duck T-shirts and we were all bloodthirsty and Rambo level proud. Every kid had a survival knife... Good times.

I was a kid in Elementary school Satan

I was 16.

I recorded news coverage on VHS.

Which one? I liked the original better. The reboot had a bunch of niggers, women, and Fags shoehorned in for no reason

I was alive during the conquest of Baghdad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Baghdad_(1534)

youtube.com/watch?v=14jyndpUHxM

Did your family live in a double wide?

I remember when the Iran-Iraq War started. People thought it was so funny we were arming both sides. Lol.

I watched it from the break room at the McDonald's I worked at when I was 17. I think it was at night because I remember the green from the night vision.

He looks much better here.

In the original cover he looked like a lanky faggot.

Oh I'm sure they had their little, sweaty, hairy hands in it, pushing for it to happen after they got scudded the first time in desert storm. However, there were clearly other factors at play, like the chemical weapons that they used, some of which we helped them make. If they didn't have any left, they could have allowed the inspectors access, it would have been embarrassing, but saddam knew first hand what we would do to his army. He knew these intel reports claiming he still had them were out there, and if they were fake, he could have disproved them with UN inspectors. I don't think the Jews were behind saddam not allowing inspections.

I also don't think the jew was behind saddam's army collapsing so rapidly and so completely in OIF, this was the result of US generals overestimating Iraqi military capabilities. Even so with the collapse of their army, we eventually overcame it and restored a semblance of order with decreasing troop presence. When obunga retreated completely out, that's when the Saudi Iran proxy war began and isis formed. This happened because obama, and his anti war platform. The jews would have preferred a iraq stable enough to keep Iran's influence at a minimum.

Support for families was not cited

Or are you saying that's his connection to al Qaeda? And even 9/11?

The inspectors had been in for years with no problem until the CIA started infiltrating it

Is Saddam also responsible for Doug Feith and Paul Wolfowitz setting up the Office of Public Information in the Pentagon to cherry pick information and spruk up dodgy intelligence to make a case for invading Iraq?

>used on Kurds

You know when that happened the DIA commissioned a big report blaming Iran for that, right?
And nobody had a problem with Turkey slaughtering Kurds all through the 90s either?

>enough provocations

Lolwut

Where were the WMD? Where were the chemical weapons lab trucks? Where was the nukes? Where was the 45 minute warning?

Vampire?

man you guys crying need to fuck already
oh wow mick, it's ok. you can tag along next time. every excuse we can use to war, why are you so upset by that

My elementary school started playing the national anthem or other nationalist songs after we pledged our allegiance to our Republic. CNN was still hiding their cuckoldry. White nationalists was upheld as the golden standard. We punched the Palestinian kid because it was closest thing to Iraqi we could find. Obama was still blowing limo drivers before getting rear ended. Michelle O still had her balls. 2 genders. We killed a shit ton of Elite Republican Guard mudslimes. We put Kuwait on the map. Hillary was too poor to spirit cook. Fags weren't all up in your face about degeneracy.

Don't know what you got 'til it's gone.

>We punched the Palestinian kid because it was closest thing to Iraqi we could find

>they could have allowed the inspectors access,

They had access,and no wepaons were ever found

>In January 2003, United Nations weapons inspectors reported that they had found no indication that Iraq possessed nuclear weapons or an active program.

>he could have disproved them with UN inspectors.

Which he did

>I don't think the Jews were behind saddam not allowing inspections.

He did allow them in

>In late 2002 Saddam Hussein, in a letter to Hans Blix, invited UN weapons inspectors back into the country. Subsequently the Security Council issued resolution 1441 authorizing new inspections in Iraq. T

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Between_inspections:_1998-2003

>I also don't think the jew was behind saddam's army collapsing

I never said it was, that's bullshit you made up

>restored a semblance of order with decreasing troop presence

By bribing the Sunnis not to fight

>When obunga retreated completely out, that's when the Saudi Iran proxy war

lol no. That was inevitable. Ironically both the Saudis and Iran wanted Iraq to fall so they could get their hands on it. We just helped htem along

>The jews would have preferred a iraq stable

please just kill yourself

The jews always wanted a destabalized Iraq

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

All in all you're full of shit

Saddam let in weapons inspectors

the jews wanted Iraq destroyed

A withdrawal was inevitable, and when it happened Iran and whatever Saudi backed Sunnis (ISIS), and the Kurds would swoop in becuase Iraq as a country is divided into 3 groups of people that hate each other Sunnis, Shia, and Kurds.

ROFL I'm an oldfag greybeard, I was alive for the invasion of VietNam.. Dam near old enough to get drafted and sent there, war ended when I was in high school.

fuck off you worthless boomer faggot

I can't wait for you idiots to die

No. My family lived in a house, and weren't descended from criminal scum.

Which one?

I was alive for both.

>Who was alive when we invaded Granada?

>worthless boomer faggot
what, as in baby boomer? are you retarded

I assume you are a boomer because only they are such huge kike cocksuckers that they support the Iraq War

You sound like a faggot

i support all wars, am i not in vogue 4 u

I was alive for Vietnam.

>we put Kuwait on the map
fuck off fag you only came for the oil and we gave you a droplet
britbongs were the dudes that fought for our life
you fought for oil

t. kike

t. ultra kike

I remember the Dems crying like little bitches that Bush Sr. didnt finish the job, and pulled the troops back within sight of Baghdad, and attacked him for it afterwards. He was right - that wasn't their mission - the UN said out of Kuwait, that's what happened.

Le' t. faggot hippie

I watched the moon landing live on TV in 1969. We watched the launch live in school on TV.

you should see the current state of kuwait, it's america's military garage, not even kidding

>hippie

killing all you good goy boomers would be a pleasure though

At the time the news was saying he was giving families of Palestinian "martyrs" 50,000$. Maybe it was Jewish bs, but maybe not, it could have been like his scud attacks on Israel, an effort to garner pan-Arab support. The al queda connection was weak, and this was the explained fairly early on, they did get it put out on air for a few days before they went into the details. Maybe this too was a joo ploy, I'm not sure.

He had allowed inspectors in, only they were not allowed access to facilities and scientists. He could have just given them full access and prevented the war, but I suspect he wanted people to think he had them, whether he did or not as a deterrent. It was a poor decision, not the jews.

I hadn't heard that about the kurds being gassed by others. However he definitely gassed Iranians, and some shia after their failed revolt post desert storm.

Why didn't we find any wmd? I don't know, most likely they were no longer there, which saddam could have just showed us. They could have been hidden well, it's not hard to bury some stuff in the desert fairly quickly, or sold off to some other scum like syria.

Was there

fuck off you came for oil and we gave you only a droplet because of your jewish-controlled minds that run after money

killing?
Oh my! I used to fuck guys like you in prison.

>T-t-there could still be wmds guys, trust me
>almost 15 years after the fact after everyone has already admitted the entire Iraq War was based on total bullshit

This level of delusion is only possible with jews or boomers

Worst drivers on the planet are in Kuwait. Damn goat fuckers are like drunk teenagers

Aye, but only the first one

>boomers
You sure you know what generation that refers to?

>he thinks the moon landing happened

>"My grandfather rode a Camel, my father rode a Camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a Camel,

The ultimate fate of Arabia

>I used to fuck guys

I bet you did

They had 6 months of us telling them we were coming for them to get rid of it

The worst one

it's the fucking indians, we hire them for money to take us to places and all that
also add wommyn to the equation

You can't get rid of something you never had

>implying we won't use solar power for energy because our sun is a minimum of 49 degrees Celsius at summer

That sandhill bout to fuck that kid up.

I was 3 years old

guess you could call me a "oldfag" lel

My grandpa died on the same day US started dropping bombs on iraq. It was a strane day for me.

You sound like a terrorist. Reported.