*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

How will you prepare yourself to fight against Antifa when they rally at your home town?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=petition_signer_receipt&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=708035723
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm too skinny and weak to fight on the frontlines. Ima need a couple months to beef up before I crawl out of the basement.

Mobilize the Pennreich troops and get in our refurbished tanks and run over the commie scum and shoot the rest we can't run over.

You can probably throw fireworks at them like they did in the last rally

arm myself and defend my homeland

By continuing to train at an official UFC gym like I have been for the last 3months. I'd fuck any one of those pussies up

I've been lifting for a while. I should be able to do pretty well with a based stickman getup. I should do more cardio though. Lots of running around. Seems exhausting.

Wander around the outskirts like a normie and fucking smash stragglers. One punch is all it takes for these weak motherfuckers to go down.

Nah. Thats dishonorable as fuck. I don't want to sink to the level of the average Antifag. Frontlines or bust.

lel i live in a very red state, these fags are nowhere to be found.

Antifa is too pussy to do anything here in Michigan besides scream on the steps of the State Capitol building. Michigan is a concealed carry state, and I think the Antifags are smart enough to realize that most of us are packing heat and we won't put up with their shit.

With shatterproof shades and catcher's gear. AntiFa better not charge the mound or I'm giving them the Nolan Ryan.

Drone army. My kids with sniper rifles. lots of explosives.

Trust me; no jury in the world would convict me.

The cops in my city wouldn't tolerate these fucks for five seconds. So I don't have to worry about it.

What the fuck is wrong with American cops?

Honestly with the demographics where I live they're the ones who would need protection.

I feel you fellow leaf. I'm pretty small at the moment as well, so people like us need to rely on trickery, speed, and outwitting until we get swole. Do what you can at the moment and then get some glory later.

They will be fired by liberal mayor's who are either antifa themselves or sympathize with them.

THIS:
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=petition_signer_receipt&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=708035723

1. step on them (all manlets)
2. fuck the women that aren't diseased
easy

*weaponized autism teleports behind*
Nothing personal Lockrates the Manlet Philosopher

I will ignore the "protest" because only the biggest of faggots would attend such a thing from either side

this is the only answer for actual adults with jobs and families who can't afford to be arrested for breaking an upper middle class heeb's nose for shouting an anti-white slogan. If I'm free that day I would MAYBE watch from a distance and laugh. If they try to fuck with me or my home I'll do what's necessary but I'm not going to meet them for a pitched battle and beg for a fight.

I'm pretty slim and weak but I'm still going to the front lines. Just wear armor and you'll be fine.

By dressing up as a vegetable and dancing around with a shit-eating grin on my face, obviously.

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

bring my gun.... jesus, wtf else would I do? why even ask?

Is it implied that the truck in that photo is some kind of control center? If so that's a pretty blaring weak spot if destroying it shuts down all the drones in the area.

Look for me. I'll be wearing pic related, except in flag.

coward

Yare yare daze... Someone's looking for a broken face.

Anata to hanarete, sukamu!

I live in a Rural town with like 10 liberals

Good to see that there's still some actual fucking sense around in this cancer infested board.

WE DRESS UP NAO

I'll fight unarmed and shirtless for keks

I would dodge his wimpy swing and punch him as hard as I can in his mouth

*blocks your path*

I'm going dressed up as a fairy; pink tutu and wand (which will be a hardwood baton dressed up)

I'm a massive bald guy with back hair

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed oppressions. I am trained in urban warfare and I’m the top videographer in the entire Counter-Antifa armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of traditionalists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can unmask you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in flag pole combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the IDENTITY EVROPA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.