Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leftism causes hate

Because unlike the right who talks their shit and vents their anger online the left keeps it in. Letting it grow and grow until they can't keep it in anymore, snapping and unleashing their anger in the form of physical violence

That's strange. I've always found a hardcore leftist to be more angry than an average Sup Forums-browsing NatSoc

I can already tell that this is a fucking slider.

Okay maybe not

mom and dad divorced when they were just 9, their priest touched their genitals, a lot of suppressed rage that they need to take out on normal conversative patriotic people

No I'm genuinely curious.. They always seek to end hate, but I see Antifa accounts on other places and they seem to be really pissed off and wanting to smash and bash some heads.

I don't get it

If you are anti- antifascist

What does that make you?

They're probably so angry all the time because their little heroin addict girlfriends fuck em raw with horse cock strap ons

Probably anti-communist if anything.

They are like the spoiled child of the family. They get mad and grumpy if they do not get what they want. Granted, normally children don't call others fascists, and don't whack them over the head with bike locks.

Part spoiled middle and upper class kids who are bored with life because they have everything they want, part hooligans who are in it only for destruction and chaos.

Put in state sponsorship under guidance of ZOG, and state brainwashing to assure these kids they're revolutionaries to fight the evil natzees, and you have yourself Antifa.

>shit self-esteem
>self-loathing

>keeps it in
lol

they're just sjws with extra edgy sauce, so what did you expect?

Is this current ANTIFA formation?

>Why are they so hateful?
Soros pays them to be.

It's designed to attract those types. Dress up in all black, mask up and smash shit. The politics of it is just the old self righteous leftism most kids have been brainwashed in throughout their entire time in the education system, but with a more extreme edge.

They're a pro-Hillary urban militia. You'd be mad, too, if your candidate had gotten KTFO by Donald Trump.

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048