Sibbling has gone full retard

Haven't spoken to my sister in a long while, and decide to catch up recently. She's gone full blown lefty feminist antifa spastic retard.

We got into an argument about "inequality" where she was complaining about "unequal opportunity" for women in the workforce gender roles, and she also bought up the "gender pay gap".

In the same argument, she complained about an apparent discussion in US congress that may potentially force women into conscription during wartimes. (not entirely aware of this personally but i bit).

I argued that I personally know a several women in high paying job positions, who get paid as much, in some cases more than their male counterparts in the same feild. (These women are 2 lawyers and a chemical engineer). Also gave and showed her proof that the pay gap is a myth. That the education system promotes and favours women in higher education through various Equality and equal opportunity programs, making it easier for women to get in to college/university.

Argued regarding conscription that if she was so concerned about equality, either both men and women should equally be given a choice to enrol in wartimes, or that both genders should be forcefully conscripted for things to be equal.

She gets triggered so fucking hard. goes on massive feminist rant.

Tell her - maybe if she had finished high school, gotten any kind of higher education, or trade and that she didn't cover herself head to toe in tattoos, dye her hair rainbow vomit color and have piercings covering the large percentage of real estate on her face, and wasn't a NEET all her life that she might have had some potential job prospects.

*Pic Related

She tells me i had it easy - I tell her - no, i finished high school, went to university, had to work my ass off 4 years for a STEM degree, and im still paying off student debts, but hey, at least im on 80k a year and can fend for myself.

She ragequits our "meet up" - haven't spoken since

feels good anons

Other urls found in this thread:

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g
unstats.un.org/unsd/gender/chapter4/chapter4.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome blog faggot

okay

Step right up and don't be shy,
Because you will not believe your eyes.
She's right here behind the glass
And you're gonna like her,
Cause she's got class.
You can look inside another world.
You get to talk to a pretty girl.
She's everything you dream about
But don't fall in love
She's a beauty
One in a million girls,
She's a beauty.
Why would I lie?
Why would I lie?

But there is a wage gap, in nearly every occupation:
aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

You're right about the draft though, either everyone has to, or no one has to, and that's the position my feminist sisters take as well

oh gawd she looks evil lol

Very debatable.

Those statistics don't factor overtime and extra work within a company.

From personal experience - 1 year ago -Working in Network engineering, 5 people in department, 4 guys 1 girl.
Every day, girl leaves 5pm clock off time on the dot, no questions asked. Also calls in sick a lot.
Guys often stay back for overtime, or get called for extra jobs to take on, accept.
Promotion time comes around, me and other guy get promoted.
Girl asks management why she didn't get promoted. Management says she never put in any overtime or picked up extra work when asked.

same job - same pay - guys work more hours = more pay.

there is a single undeniable argument
if company paying for man and for woman in situation they will work similar and equally hard
they will pay the same otherwise (like paying more to man) companies that are doing such a thing - bankrupt , in this scenario if they can chose to hire cheaper woman or more expensive man they will pick woman if she work the same . so man will get as much or no job for man

Except that the data says completely otherwise. See:

wtf is "unpaid work" supposed to be, cooking and cleaning?
that's not fucking work
youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g

Support and brace your sibling for whatever she is. You don't have to leave family alone just because you differ in opinion.

You're full of shit. And that study is typical UN propoganda.

>When both paid and unpaid work such as household chores and caring for children are taken into account, women work longer hours than men—an average of 30 minutes a day longer in developed countries and 50 minutes in developing countries
LOL! I knew it.

>Women are also more likely than men to be employed part-time. However, while this can help them to better balance work, household and childrearing responsibilities, part-time jobs are often associated with lower hourly wages, less job security and less training and promotion opportunities than full-time employment.
So it's our fault women are single mothers now? So we should pay these entitled cunts more? Talk about encouraging the death of the nuclear family. If it bothers women so much then they can make their cuck stay at home while they work full time then.
Otherwise if they are stay at home mom's who cares if they make less? In a healthy society women don't have to worry about stressful bullshit such as balancing single parenthood and paying all the bills. Again: Stop subsidizing single parenthood and this will be less an issue.

men work longer , work rougher jobs too.

all women do is sit in a fucking office redoing their nail polish, do you really expect us to give a fuck if women are paid less under these circumstances lmfao.

Where's the joke?

*when unpaid work is accounted for*
YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, MATE? BEING A PARENT AND CLEANING A HOUSE IS A CHOICE, NOT A CAREER. FUCK, I WISH I HAD HAT DEAL AND COULD BE A STAY-AT-HOME DAD. SHIT IS EASY.

>When both paid and unpaid work such as household chores and caring for children are taken into account
It doesnt say that on the infograph?

Maybe you should go back to the fucking source of the info-graphics you push you ugly ass leaftard.

It has loads of data and text information on how they came to the conclusions in represented within said info-graphics. What I showed you was exactly word for word ripped off their site.

Until you get divorced and find yourself losing the kids, without a career forced to pay child support while the woman keeps her career, the kids, and your paycheck which will be pretty much nothing.

What will really kill all the logic to this situation, there is a sub-rule which I can't give citation to, I don't remember how it goes completely, BUT, while you have the kids for your week, you will be required to pay fee for the welfare of your ex, because the child support counts only for the children, and you will receive NO AID AT ALL for taking care of the kids at your week.

Holy shit the answer to the retarded wage-gap question is as simple as asking who ultimately decides/dictates who gets paid x amount of $ for their job/profession. The answer 90% of the time: old jewish and white men/families that are still running the same business' and shit they were a century or more ago.

Yes, the wage-gap does exist but is nowhere near the epidemic-like status that's toted and is nowhere as prevalent as it once was and continues to lower as more of these old asshole retards die and retire.

Holy shit the answer to the retarded wage-gap question is as simple as asking who ultimately decides/dictates who gets paid x amount of $ for their job/profession. The answer 90% of the time: old jewish and white men/families that are still running the same business' and shit they were a century or more ago.

Yes, the wage-gap does exist but is nowhere near the epidemic-like status that's toted and is nowhere as prevalent as it once was and continues to lower as more of these old asshole retards die and retire etc.

Got a link? Or screencap? Im on the 10 hour nightshift

Got a link or screencap? Im on the 10 hour night shift

Sure. Here you go, bud:
unstats.un.org/unsd/gender/chapter4/chapter4.html

That picture is old as the internet itself and is not your sister

My sister went pretty normal after she realized she had to support herself and that she wasted her youth fucking through boyfriends. Now she is 30 and single with a fucking cat and only wants to get married and have kids. I have little sympathy, she will likely never marry.

women's rights

Are u me?
Same story here. My sis gets so triggered she starts breaking plates and glasses.
U cant even watch the news with her cuz she starts to get red faced and breathing heavily at how evil white men are.
She complains about the wage gap as well but she did go to college and she earns more than me

Fair enough.
I suppose the next question would be 'should the amount of men and women doing chores at home and rearing children be equal'?

cool fake story

Hey if she didn't get knocked up, it could be worse. She could marry like a 35 year old auto detailer with a kid.