Redpilled homos

Is it weird to be redpilled AND gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extremely weird. Hope you knew that and were just joking.

>a gay spic

>gay
>redpilled
shill thread move along lads

No if you're cute

can't change it
/pol lez here

being redpilled and gay was shittier than realizing i was gay in the first place

It probably sucks to be white male and gay in this current era because, not only do you have the people who don't like homosexuals as usual but, now you have all these loudmouths from the LGBTBBQ side as well as shoving the white gays out of the way and being rather dismissive of the homophobia they face (i.e. I've seen way too many instances in the past few or so years of people saying shit like, "Yeah it sucks you got beaten with a flat iron for being gay but, you gotta remember as a white you still have privilege over a lot of other people!")

I guess this is a republican strategy where when everyone has privilege through the free market the democrats have nothing to stand on.

If you were redpilled you wouldn't be gay.

No Pablo, you're not a special snowflake

Of course. Homosexuality is nothing new. Some of us straight men actually feel bbad because we know how hard it can be for gay men. As long as you work hard, respect our limits, and you aren't full of shit, most of us will accept you as redpilled.

Redpilled homosexuals are fully castrated.

Gay, redpill, got a trap, kek has been good this year, praise kek

Checked

/lgbt/ we'll never be your allies

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

Being gay is the ultimate red pill.

If you were redpilled, you would be transgender like the inventors of the term "red pill".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No. Women are total shit especially any under 25.
I wish I was a fag, would solve alot of my problems.

so you are a faggot that hates himself?

not OP but i hate faggots even though i am one myself

red pill wasn't invited by them you stupid reddit fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

No, Dave Rubin is redpilled. and gay men are losing their voice in lgbt campus groups for being too privileged still

No, Dave Rubin is redpilled. Gay men are also losing their voice in LGBT circles because they've learned how to navigate normal hetero society and not be a total faggot in the process. I couldn't give two shits where you're sticking your dick. I'm and anarchist at heart government has no business, full stop, in the same stroke though no one who doesn't want to deal with you should be forced to deal with you.

Being redpilled and gay is like being hot and cold, you can't be both, faggot.

Redpilled is a state of mind. Not a state of what in your butt

Yes and also being mixed race pastanigger and tacobender while being redpilled is awful on top of just being gay.

You must define "weird" and "gay" before the question is answered. As it stands, the state of having a dick on your crotch and in your butt simultaneously is not mutually exclusive with being redpilled.

If the gay man understands how homosexuality is one of the methods used to create societal breakdown, then yes.

If they are blind to it then at best you'd say they are "mostly" redpilled.

There have always been gays.

They were discreet in the past. Many are discreet today, surely the majority of gays do not attend Pride rallies and think they're OTT.

I think many gays (the smarter ones) are inwardly misogynist; women are not cute or endearing when they do stupid things, it's just very irritating.

>I'll take 500 for what is literally hot sauce

In the past men had sex with men but still had wives and children. Gays as a "lifestyle" that one "must be true to their heart" with is a largely modern concept used for identity politics and decreasing the birthrate.

Nah.

But if your personality is defined by your homosexuality, you are definitely not redpilled

The gay lifestyle of adopting female behaviours and constantly asserting a gay identity, that is a modern thing.

Simply two men living together and minding their own business, to me is not provocative identity politics.

People who get upset by that deserve to be triggered.

Someone never watched the Matrix.

Exclusive homosexuality is literally an illness, as is more or less demonstrated here.
Occasional homosexual behavior is historically common enough that I'd liken it to a vice.

But in neither case does it prevent you from clear-eyed about the state of the world. That said if your homosexuality constitutes a major identity point and you structure your life on that pretext you're probably moving according to progressive (that is, Marxist) objectives.