TRUMP APRIL 26

On Sept. 20-22 2016 on 1630 am an emergency broadcast station in New Jersey broadcasted the message "Trump April 26" on a loop.

youtu.be/y9U8h392quY
youtu.be/HpEfsP5RZb4

April 26th is 3 days away. So what do we know about April 26th?

-The US govt will be conducting what they're calling "Operation Gotham Shield" although I don't know much about that yet.
-Donald Trump promises "big" announcement on tax reform on April 26.
-It's Melanias birthday.
-It's a new moon, a supermoon in fact.
-Apparently there is some symbolism in masonic numerology having to do with 163 being the 38th prime number, But that's a stretch.
-April 25 is "Highest Probability" day for North Korean nuclear test.
-April 26 is a big day in North Korea, something having to do with "April Revolution", I'm not up to speed on that either.
-ASEAN summit

Anything else? Considering the recent events and power outages, some folks are predicting a flase flag on that day. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi8KJ0boov8
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=84WKzCxB2II
youtu.be/BCJ_7Gz9Jys
youtu.be/WZvPvFjXGAk
youtu.be/dui0RN8iWGs
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
fema.gov/media-library-data/1485459490214-e00e157a58a126346d864dacbc860c48/NEP_Cycle_17_18.pdf
emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
gnyha.org/PressRoom/Publication/67dc99fc-d380-4ec2-a337-bad0a4e795e9/
leadingagenj.org/events.aspx?eid=279
nrt.org/site/download.ashx?counter=4452
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-may-choose-next-major-anniversary-for-show-of-force/news-story/b3bc147f03686e65db91cd9f9a5364e3
pastebin.com/zKYxETMj
vocaroo.com/i/s0LEvwY1uW6F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW3 25th-27th mark my words. It was planned last century.

Elaborate?

Bum

>26th of april

jesus christ that is bad news, it just so happens that's also the next day I go to work

I live in Mount Laurel, New Jersey but drive up to Trenton Thurs-Sunday because I work at the Amazon warehouse right outside there.. This is pretty exciting shit. I picked up overtime Monday and Tuesday though so I do hope Trump holds the bomb until after I leave Wednesday morning.

I checked the blast radius and it extends only halfway through my town.

The Imperial senate will be dissolved, and the bureaucracy will maintain direct control through governorship. The resistance will be crushed with one swift stroke.

He might be referring to the letter written by Albert Pike?

your fugged bro get out now

What about us?

Will we just let them trounce all over us?
Or is this a war in heaven?

>blast radius
?

Oh I'm not sure anything was implied about jersey getting bombed (or maybe I read that wrong? I'm tired), but if you have a theory I'd like to hear it. I certainly hope that it does have more to with an attack rather than a false flag or assassination of Trump (maybe by those "evil" Russians) spurring on WW3.

25 years ago on the dot was the LA Rodney King riots

youtube.com/watch?v=qi8KJ0boov8

April 26th, 1992
There was a riot on the streets, tell me where were you?

Amazon is shit I used to work at the one in Carteret until a car accident injured me, so Hr fired me and when I called to appeal told me I wasn't fired. Then next day told me I actually was fired. Fuck amazon HR they're useless I hope they get knuked

Fear will keep the locals in line.

>Trump nukes NJ
>"4-D chess, Don clearly is just demonstrating to our allies our nuclear capabilities, its not treason you shareblue shills!"

>nuking NJ
>not doing everyone a favor

all HR Is fucking useless

>tell me where were you?
In school probably, I dunno.

I'm actually kind of scared anons
h-h-hold me :^(

Elaborate?

The message said "Trump will go 26th" and mentions nothing about April you false flagging autist

I remember it all. It was on TV here

Cassini will commence its final Grand Finale dive into Saturn's rings and eventually the planet
Countdown :
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/

youtube.com/watch?v=84WKzCxB2II

A trillion niggers it is then. Hurrah to genetically modified space wheat. Starting up my space tractor. It's totally tubular.

Interested to see if this goes anywhere
Wouldn't mind an actual happening

great,I was just about to turn my life around in a rocky montage,wateves fallout 5's cool too i guess

Naw, the general consensus is that it sounds more like "April" rather than "will go".

youtu.be/BCJ_7Gz9Jys

April 26th, 2017 will be exactly 217 days from the date of the broadcast.

This. Also listening to it backwards is pretty spooky but I doubt there's a hidden message there.

What if it's ayys

what if it's the toilet witch?

you were probably home watching your tv

>Operation Gotham Shield:
>"It is a tabletop, joint agency exercise involving FEMA, Homeland Security and a myriad of law enforcement and military agencies. WMD, chemical and biological units will all be on hand as a response is tested for a “simulated” nuclear detonation over the United States’ foremost urban center, in the iconic and densely populated island of Manhattan and nearby shores of New Jersey."
>Simulating the nuking of Jew York City 'capital' of Manhattan and the Mud stronghold of New Joisie
Pray someone makes a mistake and lets loose broken arrows to actually hit those places.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't it weird how it can be heard as both "Trump will go" and "Trump April"

>yfw (((coincidentally))) a few days later nukes do get launched at those targets

Damn, that's some creepy shit.

That quote sounds like word salad wtf

While I was participating in some anarchy

they said it was for the blacks and the spics and not the honkies, but it was really about getting lots of gibbmies

Operation Gotham Shield is already in full swing. What do you think the power outages are about you stupid fucks?
Also, that video at the time had everybody spooked that Trump would be assassinated. Nothing is going to happen.

Yes goy, this is all just a drill and nothing will happen!

I'd love to be proven wrong. I just firmly believe that when something does happen on the scale OP is hinting at there'll be zero signs.

1. Buy gold
2. Canned food
3. Plenty of bottled water/filters
4. Rainwater collector
5. Few barrels of fuel in garrage
6. ???
7. Profit

>25th April 2017

Ah so that's what it was. I missed out on that one

The start of it perhaps, remember that a world war is not an instant event. The start date for WW2 is debated for good reason

even if worst comes to worst and the nukes fly, there will still be leftovers to fight to the death over what remains, before the nuclear winter/fallout/whatever meme you wanna use wipes out surface life.

Nothing will happen, youtu.be/WZvPvFjXGAk the message was from last September

Bump, I guess. Seems interesting, I will check more of it when I get home.

What's the gold for?

I think you're missing the part where it says "Trump April 26" which just so happens to be this Wednesday.

Bump so more paranoid schizophrenic's see this.

Can also be heard as Trump will go 26, which happened to be the date of the first presidential debate, September 26th

When has anything ever happened when predicted through some sort of numerology or planetary alignment?
We had 4 blood moons fall on some Jewish holiday and diddley squat happened.
It's like you have to pick the most random of dates in order to determine the next happening because the happening happeners happen to know you're watching.

So do that.
Grab a calendar and mark every day that has something possibly related to it regarding numbers, planets, mason, illerminati, etc, whatever and the empty dates will be the date most likely to have a happening.

Call me when you got nothing, then we'll know you're on to something.

Guys, the message just says "Trump will go 26".
What makes you think it refers to the 26th of April? There are no references about a month and a year.
Also, it doesn't even make clear that "26" refers to a day of a month. It might refer to something else.

It might even be "drunk hobo 26th" hahaha, it could mean anything. This is getting blown out of porpotion

also this

in my dad's ballsack

>2days

well fuck this.. so much hype for 2 days only

>April 25 is "Highest Probability" day for North Korean nuclear test.
Based on what?

Jesus, Pike, I can only get so erect.

It’s not too late to buy a couple crates of MREs.

Old fag

You know this is real if the fucking shills are coming out of the wood works.

how does that prove anything

Yeah, it could even be "drunk hobo 26th".

For the pic, thanks. I didn't pay attention to the lights of the Cd player.

wait
fuck
So, an emp is supposed to knock out electronics that are connected to the grid/activated within its area when it is detonated, right?

but everything is gonna be off in jew york here soon, right?

its gonna be their center for a coup

fug, everyone went to bed
I prolly should too, its 5 am
stay safe, Sup Forums

I was on the rooftops. There have been videos of my friends doing that with me to protect our investments.

25th

Is this debunked or not faggots

bump

Assassination date?

>A fucking youtube comment

Anyone remember the Hoboken train crash last year, and the weird message?
youtu.be/dui0RN8iWGs

That was truly creepy and never explained

In high school.

Was that around the same time as the Hoboken NJ train accident and the mysterious emergency broadcast message that said "would you, could you, on a train?"

Does trump have any properties in new jersey?

Hoboken to be precise.

>insurance scam?

ERROR20 in a main

This! Nobody ever admitted a damn thing but we know that crash was on purpose. Like the synchronized power outages...shit is going on.

Merely System glitches

Nah senpai the illuminati planned it that way, everyone's meeting up in Jersey to brawl it'll be fuckin lit

>People will actually think it was just a coincidence

>if only it was not

>A FEMA-led exercise is taking place between April 18 - May 5, from what I could gather the 24th is the date it will actually go down.

>The exercise is linked to several other DOD and DHS/FEMA response and recovery exercises.

>The exercise is about 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered safe during the DOD Vital Archer Exercise, while one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area takes place, and one smaller detonation on the US/Canadian border.

-NNSS.gov: nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
-FEMA (Download): gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
-FEMA 2 year cycle: fema.gov/media-library-data/1485459490214-e00e157a58a126346d864dacbc860c48/NEP_Cycle_17_18.pdf
-EMSI: emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
-GNYHA: gnyha.org/PressRoom/Publication/67dc99fc-d380-4ec2-a337-bad0a4e795e9/
-Calendar for NJ Medical: leadingagenj.org/events.aspx?eid=279
-NRT (download): nrt.org/site/download.ashx?counter=4452

The drill will happen on the 24th in the U.S. which is the 25th in North Korea.
North Korea.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-may-choose-next-major-anniversary-for-show-of-force/news-story/b3bc147f03686e65db91cd9f9a5364e3
>The country’s military, the Korean People’s Army, will mark the 85th anniversary of its founding on Tuesday, April 25, and speculation is growing that the rogue nation will celebrate the occasion by launching another ballistic missile or testing a nuclear weapon.

>one smaller detonation on the US/Canadian border
I don't get this one, there's literally nothing there. The only thing I can think of why someone would launch a nuke there, is to try and stop people from fleeing the states. But then they could just swim out into either of the oceans or move down into Mexico.

yes i heard that too, if i think of one i hear it

i wish i was at home on my PC so i could rename some nigger rap song to "WW3_NUCLEAR_WARNING_2017.mp3"
then post a screenshot of it in my itunes here. then make a thread like >hey dumb cunts, freaked out as fuck just got this on my compiter, its a pre-recorded audio clip of Trump detailing WW3 initiated by NK and a message to american ppl

apparently you stupid cunts would beleive it, that'd be hilarious.

>Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics
pastebin.com/zKYxETMj

t. shill

Nothing's going to happen

When it comes to leafposting, the depths of the bullshit are bottomless.

Trump's KY campaign chair was arrested on charges of sex trafficking of a minor. Not to be confused with the OK campaign chair who was found in a hotel room with an underage boy.

maybe to make leaf join the fight?

I slowed it down. It's clearly "Trump April 26"

vocaroo.com/i/s0LEvwY1uW6F

So wait are they jewing the jews?

Economic collapse followed by sky rocketing gold price.

if you're refering to the failed me me arrows its cause
>phone poster

this story was debunked already though. literally in the last thread about it...

This is way more important than people realize