Are The Jews a cursed race of people...

Are The Jews a cursed race of people? It seems like they are predisposed to destroy and invert all things that are organic, natural, and good. What are your thoughts? Are they doomed as a people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTKd82Dh8Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=dPPCQffSCg0
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_curse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions
youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc&t=123s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're afraid of being killed outright so they attempt to gain as much power as possible.

And in the process of subverting another culture/race's institutions, they create a self fulfilling prophecy.

neet ref friend

>jews are not a race..they're a disease.

That sounds like a nightmare.

Peterson tells us that we create our own hell; I guess it doesn't surprise me too much.

You caught me!

youtube.com/watch?v=dTKd82Dh8Dk

they will drown with us. it will be fun.

Maybe The Jews need to be collectively delivered, The Diaspora, kicking and screaming, to Israel, surrounded by walls to protect them from people who would to them harm?

>It seems like they are predisposed to destroy and invert all things that are organic, natural, and good

Yes they are literally the Synagogue of Satan. That's not an exaggeration.

What gets me is - why is no other race tarnished like the Jews? I mean, considering the legit racists (no offence) on here, the blacks, muzzies, punjabis, gooks, etc, all of that racism is like fun and games in comparison to the tarnished reputation of the jews.

Like how the fuck does a race even acquire such a reputation?? And it's obviously not about colour.

Smoke...

So the tetragrammaton is Satan?

Satanic death cult that's evolved through parasitic subversion of their host culture.

They can only survive as long as they have an unaware host. They can only survive in the dark.

The Kalergi plan is retarded in the sense that if they succeed in white genocide, their ultimate reward will be being the eternal rulers of a shitty 3rd world hellhole who will collapse in any sort of major cataclysmic event because they lack white technology advancements.

>Synagogue of Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=dPPCQffSCg0

The Jews epitomize slave morality. They are a tribe of resentful, inbred parasites who are anti-life. Pity them, but expel them from your country.

Like no other race on earth are like the jews. Even africans have their own sort of organic spirit, but not jews.

It's like they aren't supposed to be here.

Pity is their lifeblood. Antisemitism is their weapon of choice. They're parasites, an infestation. Spare your pity.

>Spare your pity.
no problem there

Because they rule over us..

I am trying to get over my hatred for the jews and what they've done to my people. I HATE what they've collectively done to my people. But I know I have to leave the hatred behind me, lest I end up like a useless storrmer.

All I know is that the problem has to be dealt with eventually, and HOW to do it in the modern era. Like pragmatic solutions. Not 1488 fucking fantasy land.

...fire

Jews don't deal in pragmatism they deal in absolutes.

That is why you will never goyim succeeding in banking and finance. The ones that get close and don't bend the knee to the tribe get culled.

>trying to get over my hatred for the jews
The fucks killed Jesus and organized the Fed, forgiveness means a quick death

They keep humanity on the edge. Without them life would be too easy.

Hatred makes you do stupid shit and spin your wheels. You see it in the "pro-black" movemnet ranting about white supremacy, ranting about it and hating people does nothing. Attack their power structures does something, like banks, entertainment, education, government, all the tentacles of control of the people. THOSE are where power resides.

The greatest weapon of all is USURY. For it allows them to CONTROL and buy off all the instituions. You see what I mean? Hatred by itself is just useless. Maybe directed the hatred towards destroying power structures and subverting them is more constructive. "RedPills" only go so far.

>Jews
>People

Choose one

>pragmatic solutions

14 minus the 88 isn't that LARPy, brah. They are living the Talmud - which literally calls for the enslavement of goyim. There's something memetic at play here, when they're calling for something so extreme and we're merely asking to be left alone, the overton window will not be very pleasant for us.

If you truly understood the extent of the jewish treachery of the last 2000 years you'd realize "pragmatic solutions" don't happen through conventional politics.

Jews are deeply occult and connected to a greater spiritual body of knowledge. They literally practice black magic (Kabbalah) within Judaism and through secret societies (Judaism for goyim). It's all Luciferian at the end of the day, though.

Literal synagogue of Satan. They aren't as hateful as they are sociopathic.

Whites need to return to pagan spirituality which is a direct channel to OUR gods, not the universalist jew on a stick bullshit.

>Hatred makes you do stupid shit and spin your wheels.
I disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be

>The greatest weapon of all is USURY.
I agree with that

How would you suggest wrestling Jewish control from our institutions? What logical steps would it take?

>88
Witnessed. I agree that Pagan spirituality will help take back pity for the jew, like catholicism did for thousands of years, Sicus Judaeis non, basically, the jew isn't allowed to subvert your institutions, but you aren't allowed to hurt the jew..

Didn't turn out so well after the french revolution when they were emancipated from the ghettos.

I think in the end, democracy must be sacrificed in order to save our people. The other hope is for complete societal collapse. Just burn it all down and start anew. Pray for another carrington event.

>What logical steps would it take?
>free train tickets to a little town in Poland
and fucking finish it this time

>Natural
>Good

American education

I was thinking along the lines of turning the normie population against the jew, logical steps, not the end goal. What will it TAKE to get to your dream?

They can handle the Bantz.
Making fun of poor and disenfranchised people is just sad and low fruit jokes.
Making fun of the most successful minority in the world is okay since they should be able to handle it.

>What will it TAKE to get to your dream?
A lot of time obviously, but when push comes to shove white people tend to go completely off the rails, europe was at war for a thousand years. To address your question though, abolishing the Fed would be a good start

Pagan gods are poseur demons. No better than Masonic Judaism. All idolatry.

Christ is Lord, the one true King.

No, don't be ridiculous.

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s

Pretty good channel, right on the money with judaism ripping off sumerian lore.

I take that back, man has gone a little over the deep end.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

Yes:
When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. 'I am innocent of this man’s blood,' he said. 'It is your responsibility!' All the people answered, 'His blood is on us and on our children!'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_curse

Yes the channel is a little 2woke for my taste

they signed a blood pact with their desert demon long ago. Evil follows in their wake

>desert demon

That's exactly the way I describe it personally

This is what I'm leaning towards. The synogogue of satan is a sort of pact with the devil himself. The can have all the worldly power they want, provided they follow. The Jewish people, as a collective, follow the left hand path, in that, they are a feminine race, that values the physical above all else, parasitic.

Nice video to start out with, me being entrepreneur myself, we share the same desires as he has described to the letter. I'll watch this. Should be educational.

>30 minutes in

SHHEEEEEEEEIIITTT

FANTASTIC VIDEO!

Why the attack on titan picture, did the eternal jew make an pact with the devil

Jews have done manual labor two times in the history of the world.

First when they were slaves in Egypt
And the other in the Camps of Nazi Germany.

One of which may not of actually happened and the other they claimed was a genocide.

jews have been persecuted throughout history, and were always the scapegoats for everything. It's no surprise there's people still blaming them for the worlds ills. They then developed as a people (not a race) to be kind of behind the scenes, trust themselves, their people, their family and synagogue more than anyone else.

>pic related
>ethnic germans and aryans fighting against the enemies of humanity
>SNK is based af

see pic related

Have you read the manga?

The majority of the times they were thrown out were for bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions

Really, Isayama?

Kek, I am being found out

I was wondering when JIDF would show up, slow on the draw this time.

Jews keep getting persecuted and expelled whether it's in Europe, Russia, or the Middle East because Jews outsmart the locals.

I want to impregnate a busty jewess, I hope ww3 will make that happen

No. They're in a slave cult just like Christians, Islam, Commies. That's why they're always a victim who wants to victimize.

Cutting off a baby's foreskin was the Egyptian marker for a slave

>The majority of the times they were thrown out were for bullshit
What is compound interest, kike?

So you're saying that the luciferian aspect is another slave mentality? Thinking you are enlightened and freed, but in reality you are just being a shitfuck by hurting others because you have zero morality?

U S U R Y

S

U

R

Y

The Jew does only too often possess the bad qualities for which he is disliked; but they are not proper to his race. At their best they can show to be the finer specimens of humanity.

The Hebrew poets and prophets are sublime. The Jewish soldier is courageous, the Jewish rich man may be generous. The race possesses imagination, romance, loyalty, probity and humanity in an exceptional degree.

But the Jew has been persecuted so relentlessly that his survival has depended on the development of his worst qualities, like a rat or cockroach for his survival; avarice, servility, falseness, cunning and greed.

The irrationality and injustice of their neighbours heightens the feeling and it has bred the very abominations of nature which the snobbish inhumanity of their fellow-men expects of them. The Jew is only interested in it´s survival

Lucifer is the lightbringer and liberated the slaves of god from cold, darkness, and raw hamburgers

Then why is it that all the people in high finance are luciferians that sacrifice and rape children for blackmail? I'm talking about the 8000-9000 people who run the world and are in each other's circles. And WHY are most of them jewish?

Lucifer is a shitfuck if that's what his adherents do.

Mr. Deasy halted, breathing hard and swallowing his breath.

"- I just wanted to say," he said. "Ireland, they say, has the honour of being the only country which never persecuted the jews. Do you know that? No. And do you know why?"

He frowned sternly on the bright air.

"- Why sir?" Stephen asked, beginning to smile.

"- Because she never let them in," Mr. Deasy said solemnly.

Ulysses.

OY GEBORRAH

they're actually Gods failed race
they could not stop being degenerates

kikes should convert to (non-Catholic) Christianity immediately

The Jews are a mild mannered race of totalitarians.

This is the most red pilled jew thread I have seen. Nice work.

One thing that may make you smile, is that the world financial system does have a used by date. We cannot continue using this debt slave system forever. So when the system goes, so too does MUCH of the jews power. They will still have things they own on paper, but not their babylonian money magic system that keeps us all under its spell. That would be a time to strike. I have heard it said by more than a few financial experts that they simply don't know why the system is still running, so we could be only years away from a total collapse of world finance. Just food for thought.

Jews hate nature because it has cursed them. It is beautiful and they are not. It is all powerful, and no matter what control they are able to wrestle over worldly affairs, the power of nature still has them beat. They spend their lives plotting against it.

The white race is the Jews most hated enemy, because it is mother nature's greatest achievement.

Thanks! The jew infographic redpill dumps are totally saturated. I think a general understanding of the jew is needed. To understand the enemy and more importantly, the machinations of how to get power and how to destroy it.

It's a bit of a white pill, but who knows when that will happen, regarding the financial collapse. Better to live and fight in the moment.

kek, Grisha was such a fuck-up.

Same with Germans

See

You clearly have no I grasp of the actual SnK plot

Oh please Jesus is the lie that will head the NWO religion.

I dont think he read the manga recently

Very very interesting, thanks

bump

No problem Sven, here a quite longer version
youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc&t=123s
On my way to church