Well Drumpfkins? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization...

Well Drumpfkins? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization, and Bible-burning marches??

Uh-oh! Don't tell me that Republicans are a bunch of inbred, immature, hypocritical poo-poo-heads and horrible human beings, led by a racist, blowhard Cheeto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go die

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

op what clown you are

How many members of ISIS are there compared to Westboro?

If isis was 20 guys being assholes ate funerals no one would give a shit about them.

(I need to put this is a file...)

Westboro hasn't even called in the UAV with the perk that reduces kill streaks by 1.

When WBC declares itself a nation and violently takes over several cities and executes their inhabitants, we can have this conversation start with an honest comparison.

when I reply to this that christianity is just as bad but broken enough not to count, liberals usually start defending it. it's hilarious to watch. they expect you to collapse under the weight of the presumed contradiction and then realize with horror that they inadvertently ended up looking like agreeing with me.

nonetheless, this is a shill thread and I chose not to bump it.

Finally an argument that makes sense kek

I don't think Islam is bad. Actually most of Islam's proscriptions, particularly on faggots and women, are totally accurate and rational.

No, the problem is that Islam is populated by 80 IQ subhuman garbage pickers, thus whenever we talk about Islam, we're actually talking about niggers.

>equating one random American church that doesn't harm anyone to Isis

A bunch of old people with signs autistically screeching at funerals vs a literal caliphate that commits genocide.

Totally the same thing.

Youre part of the problem.

Christians are the most persecured people of the world. Islam murders a Christian like once every 6 seconds? They don't even do it quick half the time these nigger Muslims rape and torture their victims. Islam is a religion followed by the worst humanity has to offer.

please do not use frog girl for bad cyber jokes

>asian
Are you niggers using the Brit standards on that shit too?

Westboro Baptist isn't beheading people
you autistic faggot.

Republicans think Islam is bad because it restricts women's rights. Islam is amazing for men, we're against it for you.

Checked.

Fuck off. I'm with kek here

i would rather side with WBC, even if theyre retarded, than ISIS any day

Yes they do, not that wbc has killed anyone

Go you have to go back

>because of ISIS
Yeah, I'm sure it's not the centuries of Islamic terrorism or anything. It's just ISIS.

>WBC
Yeah, because there's never been a conservative outcry against WBC or anything. Particularly around their protests of military funerals. Sounds about right.

But, but Westboro baptist church is the kind of church pol would create.

>shyster church made to sue people
>kind of church Sup Forums would create
Wut

When's the last time you heard news coverage about westboro running people over with tanks, beheading young boys alive or throwing fags off buildings / burning them alive / straping TNT to their necks in a line and chain detonating their heads?

Never?

So you're just a faggot, right?

Fuck off.

Wbc is not a church.

It is a family of lawyers that intentionally try to anger people enough that they get punched or physically assaulted. Then they sue.

Anyone still falling for this is an idiot.

oh, this 1 post by this ID shit thread again
No, Islam is not bad because of ISIS, but because it's fucking Islam you imbecile, saged and hidden

Not even remotely equivalent. When the WB Baptists start throwing people off roofs, stoning women and fucking goats then you can make the comparison you 80 IQ fuck.

This. They're practically a business now. They make money by triggering liberals and sue the shit out of people.

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with ISIS and everything to do with their outdated practices.

This.
Stop culturally appropriating our waifus

>Assuming Democrats are good guys
Fuck off, faggot, no one likes you

How many people has the WBC killed?
How many people has isis killed?

>1 post by this id
Literally a bot made thread, bumping and posting in it.

Because we check the sources that advocate their ideologies. Most Christians follow jesus, which he said to love their neighbors. Where Muslims follow the Quran and hadiths, which plainly state to attack non-muslims and become unyielding to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg

ISIS:
murders people, calls for people to be murdered, men, women and children

WBC:
does nothing of that sort.

It's as if OP was trying to compare Ghandi with the holocaust.

The Westboro Baptists don't run dozens of innocents over with trucks, blow themselves up in suicide bombings, etc. etc.

We detest Islam because they don't just say "die", they regularly and consistently murder people around the world in the name of their death cult.

Now, you get me some Westboro church members going out and yelling "God is great!" as they blow up a bunch of soldiers coming back from Iraq?

Talk to me then.

Looks like easter holiday is over, the shills are now back at work.
Great.

here's your you pablo gtfo

Nice ID, alien

Obvious bait

Nobody can be so retarded to think WBC is comparable to ISIS

>Shareblue_sample_01_lizard_girl_anime.jpeg
SAGE
Obvious sill

Don't use our waifus in this political shit ever again.

>SAGE