Alright Sup Forums, I trust you with most of my life decisions, so I need some advice. Yes this is political

Alright Sup Forums, I trust you with most of my life decisions, so I need some advice. Yes this is political.

As a young guy, I see how bad girls are right now. Feminism, divorce courts, the (((media))) all incentivize them to be dissatisfied instead of committed.
I also see that the Western world will not flourish unless our countries are made up of the genes which made our countries great in the first place.
At this point, I'm 21, and I'd like to be a reconstructive plastic surgeon, which would net me >300K/year easily.
If I go through with this plan, I won't be done school until I'm in my 30s, at which point I will have a choice to find a 21-22 y/o wife and settle down, or continue the bachelor lifestyle as the Western world crumbles. Which do you think is a better choice?
> inb4 don't worry about it
I like to have clear goals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CB3H05OhVDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will turn into a NEET if you give this board too much importance. Almost everyone here is a failure in life. You'll be better if you ask this question at a normie forum

When you're finished with the surgeon plan, then settle with a good woman you can find. A great place to look is your local church, nothing but wholesome women there.

You might want to consider doing a leap year now in case the world burns; at least your bucket list won't be a pathetic example of your life experience.

Yeah, I know, but normies are fucking retarded and give terrible advice. At least here I can get some laughs and maybe one or two good replies.
Yeah, I've thought of taking this option, and the Catholic church at my school has some medical students who said they would help me get in to the program, but I can't bring myself to believe their doctrines and dogmas, and I wouldn't want to be married to someone who so strongly believes in something that I don't.

Already did, senpai. I'm happy with the program I'm doing (applied math) so even if the medical route doesn't end up working out, I've got some options like going to grad school for applied math, getting into the workforce, doing a sales job, whatever.

Considering youre probably an atheist, you shouldnt have children. Whatever you do dont marry until youre 30, super religious, found a super religious virgin from your church and courted for a full year.

Lel, I'm a religious deist ya dummy. God created the universe, and instituted natural law. Try again. I like a lot about Christianity, but I have doubts about their metaphysics and other doctrines/dogmas so I don't call myself a Christian.

Not sure I can tell you. A wholesome atheist woman is extremely rare, religion is a moral compass. If it's a deal breaker, then the only other option would be to be a NEET.

>deist
pure cancer, probably not even white. Please dont polute the earth with your demon spawn.

Didn't update the thread, I suppose if you have issues with Catholicism maybe you can go Protestantism, it's a bit more lean on the necessities.

Bumping the thread while I write a full response.

*sigh* I know. But what else am I supposed to do? Most women bore me to tears, and the interesting ones are almost always leftists or complete degenerates. Any idea where you can meet alt-right girls?
And I wouldn't want to be a NEET either, that'd be boring. Even if the world is going to shit, I'd rather be involved in some way and move out of my parents basement.
Lmao, read your own history, burger, the founding fathers were deists. Does the Jefferson Bible ring a bell?
Yeah, my parents are Protestants, but then you get into the whole sola scriptura/sacred tradition thing and I've read enough Biblical criticism to know that the Bible has got issues
> Markan appendix and Johannine Comma for example

>alt-right girls
For that, I would go to a far right political convention or something and walk around. Not sure that exists, the closest thing I can think of is CPAC and there's mainly Christians over there. That or online dating, which is like searching through a dump to find a diamond.

OK, leafybro, I'll give it a shot. For the record, I'm 33, and this year I'll marry a 27-y/o pure HUWITE qt who kept herself pure, and is red-pilled on everything important.

Part A: Be the Best You Can Be

1) Keep fit, eat well, sleep well, etc.

2) See a therapist for 10 sessions and consider it a long-time investment -- you know it's important to see your GP, treat your mind as you do your body.

3) Learn to love real art, be it writing, visual, music, etc. You want to build up a personal library of beautiful things to share.

Part B: Find A Decent Woman

1) Develop approach game, but DO NOT SLEEP AROUND. I'm impressed by people who are still going at it hammer and tongs after twenty years, not some chad who pumps and dumps scores of low grade women.

2) If you meet a girl your age who has genuine potential, don't discard her in favour of a possible girl in the future. If you meet a 21-year-old now who is red pilled AND not crazy, or at least can be red pilled without falling into feminism or other drugs, you will have a woman who will literally cry for joy at the thought of being with you. (I'm talking from experience) Every woman has issues, and if you have the strength of character to build her up, she will work through them and follow you to the ends of the earth.

3) Don't worry about your current financial situation. A decent woman will hitch her wagon to yours in the trust that you'll come good financially.

4) DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE MONEY, this will only attract whores. If you have a strong relationship with a woman when you are poor, she will earn your trust and demonstrate her loyalty. I know a guy who took your path of waiting until he was financially secure, and let's just the marriage he has now is a cautionary tale.

Those are my main points. I'll keep the tab open if you have any questions.

Bumping while I type

Marry a virgin, stay one yourself until then. Marry someone with a similar background, listen to your family's views. Cohabit for a bit before. You can even take psychological matching tests. I say this from bitter experience. Wait until you qualify. Remember your views change as you get older. Yes, divorce courts are stacked against men in the west. Sign a prenup!

And I certainly am not a NEET.

Yeah, and I've heard more than a few people point out that you'd have better luck just turning a normie conservative into a fashy goy, or just finding a girl who is apolitical and slowly feeding her right-wing talking points. Either is fine with me, but the issue is where to FIND these girls. I've thought about volunteering for the normie conservative party here in Canada, and I may still do that, but that still doesn't solve the problem of potential divorce rape/how to raise redpilled sons/daughters, but that is a secondary issue.
Thanks Ausbro, I appreciate it.
I've made a lot of progress on the fitness front in the past year. Meditating more, eating to gain lean muscle, working out 3x a week, etc.
I've also been reading more Western literature, I just finished Crime and Punishment this semester on top of my schoolwork (Still want to read The Brothers Karamazov, but I'll get there)
I've still got a long way to go before I am my absolute best self, but I'm reasonably confident that I'm headed in the right direction; physically, mentally, socially, occupationally and spiritually/philosophically.

So that's all good.

My main concern at this point is setting my long-term goals relationally. Do I want to aim for beeing a modern day patriarch, or just go my own way? MGTOW appeals to my lazy side with lower risk, while the modern patriarch route appeals to my higher ideals with higher risk.

Okay, so let's say I see the risk, but decide to get married anyways. Okay, so now my main focus is to
a) Find a good girl
b) Minimize the chance of divorce
You made some great points, but I've got a few questions
1) How can I develop game with sleeping around
2) I was thinking of basically ignoring girls until I am done school, because I will need to focus my energies and attention if I'm going to get into med school
3) During residency, I'll be making okay money. What about keeping my occupation hidden, and dating at this point?

Good post

1) Don't sleep around, women who are easy have the highest chance of divorcing you.
2) Do this.
3) Just don't tell them unless they ask. If they didn't seem interested before and become interested after saying that, jump off the train.

Some other things, don't be a MGTOW, try hard to find a good woman.

youtu.be/CB3H05OhVDI

Watch this and your path will be clear my child.

>My main concern at this point is setting my long-term goals relationally. Do I want to aim for beeing a modern day patriarch, or just go my own way? MGTOW appeals to my lazy side with lower risk, while the modern patriarch route appeals to my higher ideals with higher risk.

MGTOW is an example of taking a good idea too far. Insofar as it advocates not being a thirsty loser and wifing up a whore, it's good, but it is terrible philosophy for someone who can go about it sensibly.

Here's a simple rule to live by:

Be with a worthy woman.

If you know that a woman is unstable, untrustworthy, selfish, etc, don't be in a relationship with her, don't have sex with her, even if she's hot. You simply weaken yourself by doing so.

If you meet a woman that you can say the following of, pursue a relationship with her but hold off on sex*:
- Honest
- Loyal
- Can defer gratification
- Actively avoids degeneracy
- Can cook well
- Keeps a clean home
- Does not swear

If she passes the "24 signs she's a slut" test, you're doing well.

*Kissing and oral sex are OK, but keep your penis out of her vagina.

Ayy, thanks Ausbro. I've always held that men should be leaders worth following, and women should be good followers, but my biggest issue is still
a) how the hell to find one of these women
b) how to keep them
I've heard a couple of anons talk about scoping out the early childhood education students, since I'd like for her to be able to homeschool my kids until high school, any thoughts on this?

Besides that, I've thought of co-ed sports leagues, bookstores, libraries, volunteer groups, gun ranges, hobby clubs/meetups, but any other ideas? Where'd you meet your girl? I've thought of trying to steal away a religious girl, but that just seems wrong.

>Alright Sup Forums, I trust you with most of my life decisions

throw urself into a river

>You made some great points, but I've got a few questions
> 1) How can I develop game with sleeping around
1) Simply get good at approaching girls and chatting them up. Get some experience in sales, it's basically the same thing. My friend literally goes to the city and walks up to woman, says something like "I think you're cute" and gets a conversation going. Most women respond well, some give him their numbers. Once you have that skill, and especially once you get a woman talking about herself, listen carefully for red flags and things that you find interesting. If you get a good vibe from her, just say you'd like to stay in touch or catch up for tea (coffee in America), and take it from there.

As to the seduction, unless you're a "12-year-old refugee", there are a few steps before you whip your penis out. Simply develop the discipline to say No when she starts to take her panties off. Nothing takes a woman's power away like a man who can look at her in the eye and say, "No, I'll keep my pants on."

>2) I was thinking of basically ignoring girls until I am done school, because I will need to focus my energies and attention if I'm going to get into med school.
2) NO, that is a terrible idea! Firstly, you need to learn how to manage a relationship and a job -- your job being studying -- and the sooner you learn to do it the better. When you're in a job there's even more pressure, less time, and less of an option to reduce your workload.

>3) During residency, I'll be making okay money. What about keeping my occupation hidden, and dating at this point?
No, don't keep your occupation hidden. You will make decent coin in the future, but for now you're a relatively poor student. Besides, how is your woman supposed to give you support and comfort if you lead a double life?

Fuck off, let the young man get some ideas.

Good luck finding a 21 year old who wants to marry...

Plus at that age girls are not ready to settle down. You'll end with some girl who will mature and regret not getting things and will cheat on you.

Also trusting a bunch of mentally fucked up people on the Internet is really smart...

>reconstructive plastic surgeon

Have fun repairing nigger gunshot wounds

Are you interested in becoming a doctor cause it's not like they will just teach you plastic surgery you will have to learn quite a few things

This

Being religious doesn't mean much.

She'll either be a hypocrite or if she's dealt like that she won't suck dick or other stuff and you'll cheat on her because she's boring in bed

*really like that

I'd encourage becoming a doctor/engineer any day. Do not go into commerce as I see the world will be very different by the time you reach 30. Start dating someone (serious relationship) by the time you're 25. I know it's difficult to find a girl since they're only busy looking for dicks to fuck but you may get lucky and find a good one.

Hmmm, you make an interesting point about learning to balance a relationship and work. I've done sales before (door to door cold calling) so I know what you're talking about wrt approaches, but I stall out halfway through meeting someone. At work it was fine because I had a reason to be talking to people, but when I'm meeting new people, I find it really difficult to want to stay engaged with what they're saying. Sup Forums has ruined me in that regard, because the conversation is so much faster and funnier here than irl. Normies are horribly boring. If you have any ideas about becoming a better conversationalist, I'd love to hear them.
Shoo, shoo, Ahmed.
Yeah, actually. And MVC victims and burn victims and all kinds of other fucked up situations. Pic related.
I've wondered if the best thing to do would be to find a girl who has only had 2-3 partners, because she isn't likely to start craving random cock after one fight, but also hasn't had so many partners that she is completely useless. Also, I've had sex with three different girls, and it wouldn't be fair to hold my wife to a different standard.

>my biggest issue is still
>a) how the hell to find one of these women

a) Finding a woman is like finding a great business idea. You have to develop the skill set for meeting a woman -- refer to my advice on approach game -- and then just go out and be sociable. You cannot predict where you'll meet a woman, but if you've got a strong approach game, it can be literally anywhere.

> Besides that, I've thought of co-ed sports leagues, bookstores, libraries, volunteer groups, gun ranges, hobby clubs/meetups, but any other ideas?
Again, those are all good places, but you have to be good at chatting girls up, which means being an interesting person in your own right and being a good listener.

>Where'd you meet your girl?
I met my fiancée at a libertarian meetup, which was a total sausage-fest, i.e. one of the last places to meet a decent woman. She was one of four girls in about 50 people, but I just walked up to her, and started talking. She liked the look of me, enjoyed the conversation, and we exchanged numbers. Simple as that.

>I've thought of trying to steal away a religious girl, but that just seems wrong.

My woman is a Christian and I am an atheist. If you are going to heap scorn on her faith, it is dishonest to be with her. If you can find a way to reconcile your secularism with her faith, it can work.
Is my case I am happy to go with her to church and our values are entirely compatible. Here's how I put it: Christian morality starts by positing that God exists, and then builds a whole system of moral injunctions on the basis of "God said so". My moral universe is identical all the way, except for the starting premise. I don't do things because God said so, I just do them because it's the right thing to do. Our children will be raised Christian, but more importantly, they'll be homeschooled, not brainwashed, get a great education, etc.

Interesting. I don't actively disbelieve in God, so I'm not opposed to people of faith, I just can't bring myself to actively believe in their doctrines (aside from God creating the universe, I'm pretty okay with that one). Atheists like to point out that there's 4200 different gods, but to me, that just shows that people from all over the world, all throughout history have all been attempting to describe this unseen reality. Still seems like a field of landmines to try to walk through, especially wrt to raising kids, (do they go to church, do they stay home, do you pray at dinner etc.) but props to you.

What about going to an acting class/improv class? I currently go to a public speaking meetup (Toastmasters) in order to work on my presentation and speaking ability, but I don't feel that I'm really learning how to be a great conversationalist/influencer/persuader. I was learning some of those skills at my sales job, but I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't believe in the product and was way out of my depth/skill range.

> femanon here
Alright, so what's the alternative? Try to find a lightly used girl who is done slutting around?

>b) how to keep them

I'll keep it simple. Your relationship has to have a higher purpose, a reason to make it work that overrides the inevitable difficulties. If you meet a woman who shares your mission of saving the West, which means loving each other, being loyal to each other, being great parents, etc, then you'll find the strength to get through it all.
Beyond that, your woman has to think that you're the greatest man in the world -- for her. Remember that the hypergamous instinct applies only when the woman thinks she can get a better deal, and it's not about the money. Women are tremendously emotional creatures (mine included), which means if she is at her happiest with you, she'll always be loyal.

We've been living long distance for the last two years, and have had to sacrifice a lot of convenience to be together. My woman literally cries for joy when she sees me on the weekend, and dreams all week long of getting into bed with me. She looks pities any woman who didn't keep herself pure for her man and dreams of the day she'll keep house for me, including doing my washing.

Dude, I'm whiter than you but let's not focus on that.

I'm giving you good advice and unlike most here I'm not mentally ill.

At 21-22 girls are not the same mentally as when they are 30. At that age, nowadays, they have other things on their mind and it's true... Marry a girl that young and you'll likely divorce a few years later when you catch her snapchatting to some guy because she's bored of life with her surgeon husband who is never around.

Every smart person would get this.

Yes come back in a few years and let's see... You're long distance so of course now she feels like that

Just write out any girl who has Instagram or snapchat etc
That instantly tells you you're dealing with an attention-seeker immature girl.

Write out any girl who has had casual sex or sex outside a steady relationship. It's not the number of partners that makes a slut but the way she sees sex. Slutty people have sex just like they have a drink. No feeling behind it and that's disgusting

Fuck you, street shitter.

Sup Forums is my second home, and I would consider myself successful

>software engineer, CS degree from cal poly
>net $145k after obongo-tier taxation
>have 9/10 natural blond, green eye 6'4" blue eyed blond haired master race (I could definitely lose ~15 lbs, manlets still on suicide watch though)

She's sleeping in my bed 2 feet away yet im still here on Sup Forums because this is home and here I can say whats really in my mind without the fear of ((((society)))) rejecting me. Honestly, some times I get depressed because I feel like I have it all, but I can only relate to you fucking nazi assholes on the internet and this is the only place I find myself smiling. I feel lilke somethings wrong when you have it all, yet Sup Forums is the only place that is capable of making me laugh.

The few things that even make me happy any more are the following: Sup Forums threads, getting gifts for my fiance, fucking my fiance, telling QA faggots on work projects to fuck off (especially pajeets), the brewed and dry-hopped jew, and fucking goddamn bacon cheeseburgers. Nothing else in this life is worth living for.

>Interesting... I'm not opposed to people of faith, I just can't bring myself to actively believe in their doctrines...

Then you're good to go, as long as you're honest about it.

>Still seems like a field of landmines... but props to you.

Cheers.

Bear in mind that Christianity is a proselytising religion, so most denominations are quite happy for atheists and agnostics to be part of their communities as long as you're not a malcontent. Here's what I say to Christians, word for word: I don't profess faith in Christ, but I respect and support [my woman] in her faith.
I've never met a Christian who gave me a hard time for saying that. They all believe that you'll come around to it in the end anyway, so they're happy to have you around if you're friendly to them.

As to raising kids in the church, what's a superior alternative?

>What about going to an acting class/improv class?
Good idea. I was in a Shakespeare society for three years, did me a world of good. Be careful of girls in the performing arts, most of them are sluts.

>I currently go to a public speaking meetup (Toastmasters) in order to work on my presentation and speaking ability, but I don't feel that I'm really learning how to be a great conversationalist/influencer/persuader.

Toastmasters is OK to get started if you really struggle to talk in public, but a better way is to start a YouTube channel and talk about non-political things that are of interest to you. If you can talk freely to a camera in a single take-- no bloody jump-cuts! -- you'll talk freely to anyone.

The reasons I say keep it non-political are:
1) It's boring for the most part.
2) You have to chase the news cycle.
3) It can be ruinous to your career.

>I was learning some of those skills at my sales job, but I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't believe in the product and was way out of my depth/skill range.
Stick to talking about things you like instead, YouTube is great for that.

Want to put money on that?

I second this man. Very similar circumstance (albeit he seems to have a pretty sweet fiance).

> femanon here
Yeah, I've heard other anons say something similar. Having a higher goal or purpose makes your relationship take on a triangle shape, which is more stable than a straight line. For religious people, that higher purpose is God, and for WNs, that goal is an ethnostate lmao.
And I appreciate the advice about hypergamy. I figure that if she doesn't have social media,
What do you think about being with a girl who has had several partners before? I've had casual sex a total of three times, and I wish to God I hadn't, but when you're young and dumb and raised by ultra strict religious parents, these things happen. Only one of them was even attractive.
Yeah, I might take some time to re-think the church option. It seems like most dedicated religionists want their partner to also be pious/dedicated in their faith, so that'll eliminate some girls from the dating pool, but it's a damn sight better than going to the club.
> Start a YouTube channel
Interesting, I'll think about this.
Such is the redpill, user. Maybe think about going to church? Idk, I wish I could start my own church, but I don't think that's going to work so well hahaha

>Hmmm, you make an interesting point about learning to balance a relationship and work. I've done sales before (door to door cold calling) so I know what you're talking about wrt approaches, but I stall out halfway through meeting someone. At work it was fine because I had a reason to be talking to people, but when I'm meeting new people, I find it really difficult to want to stay engaged with what they're saying. Sup Forums has ruined me in that regard, because the conversation is so much faster and funnier here than irl. Normies are horribly boring. If you have any ideas about becoming a better conversationalist, I'd love to hear them.

The best conversationist is someone who is genuinely interested in what you have to say. To be genuinely interested, you have to relate to it in some way. So if a girl talks about knitting, and you can relate to knitting through programming because you have to think carefully about what you're going to create, and how much time you can spend on it, and what the final product will be, then knitting can be interesting. And if you know something about the breeding of sheep and the different types of wool, and the history of cultures that bred sheep, then it can become a conversation about the cultures of northern Europe and how great they are, etc.

Improve your general knowledge and took a genuine interest in a wide variety of topics, especially things you know nothing about. That way, you'll be able to relate to whatever your conversation partner is talking about, and feed the conversation by saying, "Yes, I think I understand, that reminds of me such and such that I was reading about the other day." If you have some way of relating to it, you can ask more leading questions, and even learn something that activates your almonds.

you seem based
what do you have against manlets fatty

* if she doesn't have any social media, she won't be exposing herself to the media Jew.
Yeah, I remember coming across a concept called conversation threading, which is very similar to what you're talking about; seeding your half of the conversation with conversation 'hooks' for other people to branch off of, while listening for hooks in the other persons half of the conversatio

Man, we go to church every fucking sunday and yet its not enough. We even go to small groups monday nights but its still not enough

Nothing against manlets really, just an intrinsic wariness of them since I know they're bound to be jealous of me. Manlets usually compensate for their shafting in the genetic lottery and thus are often very fit. Myself, I used to be extra fit, but too skinny, now my career and sexual security have let me wax skinnyfat. Also, I fucking love food to much. I'm not even medically overweight, I just don't have that cut and lean 8-pack look like I used too. I'm 'fat' by my own standards. I feel soft, which is embarrassing.

I just want to make a bunch of white babies with my fiance, but I'm scared that I can't save them from (((society))). I would rather kill myself than watch my children grow up to be (((their))) foot soldiers. Kids rebel, and if i try to feed them the redpill, it may backfire and fuck up my life. I would rather be eaten alive bite by bite by niggers than watch my potential beautiful white children succumb to (((society))). I would be too embarrassed and ashamed of my lack of parenting to bare existence.

>I've had casual sex a total of three times, and I wish to God I hadn't, but when you're young and dumb and raised by ultra strict religious parents, these things happen. Only one of them was even attractive.

Don't listen to PUAs and MGTOWs. It IS regrettable that you didn't remain a virgin for your woman, but a couple of things to mitigate the regret:
1) There's no point crying over spilt milk.
2) Three is not a large number, believe you me.
3) In today's sick society, very few people have the guidance to achieve the ultimate in relationships, which is to remain a virgin until marriage and marry a virgin, and have a happy marriage. That's like playing a game on hard mode and not dying once. So accept that we live in a dysfunctional society and it's simply the cost of working these things out. Hence your seeking out advice on a Tibetan condom weaving board.

>What do you think about being with a girl who has had several partners before?

HUGE RED FLAG. If she has had *several* partners (and multiply the number she gives you by three), she would have to be an absolutely outstanding human being in every respect to make up for it. A woman who has slept around has proven that she naturally has poor judgement, poor impulse control, can't defer gratification, and is almost a guaranteed liar. For a woman with a sexual history to be worthy of marrying, she would have to put herself through years of therapy and make an almost superhuman transformation to achieve the requisite level of self-knowledge and wisdom. 99% of the time you'll be on a hiding to nothing with such a woman, and the 1% will still be a rocky road.

You're too young and too smart and too red pilled for that. Leave the carousel riders to older guys with fewer options.

sick pasta, faggot.

Don't you have a spider to cram up your urethera??

>I just want to make a bunch of white babies with my fiance, but I'm scared that I can't save them from (((society))). I would rather kill myself than watch my children grow up to be (((their))) foot soldiers. Kids rebel, and if i try to feed them the redpill, it may backfire and fuck up my life. I would rather be eaten alive bite by bite by niggers than watch my potential beautiful white children succumb to (((society))). I would be too embarrassed and ashamed of my lack of parenting to bare existence.

Kids do not rebel indiscriminately, this is a meme. If you are never present in their lives, don't have any idea what's going on with them, and throw them to the Leftist wolves in a fucking prison (AKA school) THEN they will rebel.

Every child wants his father to know what's going on and to make his father proud. If you make sure to take charge of your kids' education and know what's going on in their lives, (((society))) can't touch them.

It's called having "daddy issues" because Daddy was never around and wasn't loving, not because he was actually present and cared for his children.

>sick pasta, faggot.
Miserable faggots like you are always allergic to success and happiness.

>Don't you have a spider to cram up your urethera??
Don't you have a black cock to shove down your throat?

Cheers :)

Good point user. I will keep this in mind. I am scared to have children because I'm scared of failing them. The problem is really me, I just need to have faith in myself as a future parent. I know I can do it, but I'm just terrified of mistakes; and I sure as fuck wouldn't want to create a living mistake.

Check'd.
Sorry to hear that bud. Church drives me crazy, because I constantly find myself arguing (in my head) with whoever is talking, trying to fight off the blue pills that they are inevitably shilling. But what's the alternative?
I've thought about this too, user, which is one of the reasons that I'm wary about taking my kids to church, because I know that my kids will want to rebel against it. Instead, introduce them to alcohol at a young-ish age, and tell them how to drink in a safe way. Tell them about sex, and porn, and show them the data on why looking at porn and having premarital sex is likely to mess you up, etc. You can't MAKE your kids choose life/flourishment, but you can certainly give them every reason to. If your kids decide to embrace death, there isn't anything you can do about it, imo.
Nice, thanks m8. Imo, if a girl tells me that she has had one sexual partner, even multiplying that by three, that's the number of partners I've had, and I can live with that.

>Yeah, I remember coming across a concept called conversation threading, which is very similar to what you're talking about; seeding your half of the conversation with conversation 'hooks' for other people to branch off of, while listening for hooks in the other persons half of the conversation

That's a good way of putting it.

>Not knowing how Id's work

you must be 18+ to post here.

i know one of those docs, he has to choose which lambo to take to work every day.

>Good point user. I will keep this in mind. I am scared to have children because I'm scared of failing them. The problem is really me, I just need to have faith in myself as a future parent. I know I can do it, but I'm just terrified of mistakes; and I sure as fuck wouldn't want to create a living mistake.

I have that fear too, which is why I've been educating myself on parenting and thinking a lot about how to go about it.

I know that we're hardwired to desire our parents' approbation, so the initiative is always with the parents: they just have to sort themselves out first and listen to what the children are trying to say.

And your IQ has to be higher than a nigger's for me to take you seriously.

Solid logic, kangaroo nigger. I take back shitting on you earlier. Your most recent post was no doubt made with a can of Fosters upended in your reemed out asshole, so i'll forget about it.

>Nice, thanks m8. Imo, if a girl tells me that she has had one sexual partner, even multiplying that by three,

That's a good policy.

> that's the number of partners I've had, and I can live with that.

It's your call. Holding out for a pure virgin qt is pretty tough, but worth it if you can find one. However, given the degeneracy of today's society, a mildly used but eminently red-pill-able girl still has potential. Just make sure to watch out for red flags and do not have sex with her until you are sure you know her history.

All good burger cunt. Nothing like a bit of true blue bantz to brighten your day

I'm going to have to call it a night leafybro. Hope this helped.

Alright, so lets re-cap:
> Stay focused on med school
> Work on improving myself physically, mentally, and socially
I'll think about what you said re: dating. Thanks m8.

I'm 42. Have been in four serious relationships. Had the problem of very left leaning women all my life. I fear it's going to be very difficult for you at your age, it is even for guys my generation. But I currently live with a very based conservative woman who's redpilled about most things.

Plastic surgeons add to degeneracy. And genes are irrelevant in a degenerate society.

Yep, that's a good summary.
Focus on being both interesting in your own right and genuinely interested in other people -- it'll take you far.

>At this point, I'm 21
>I won't be done school until I'm in my 30s, at which point I will have a choice
You will learn a helluvalot more about life in the next ten years. You will know the answer then.

Also, with that kind of money, you will be able to land any girl you want. Gold diggers will be everywhere. Be picky, be very picky. Don't settle.

t. 30 year old, married, bunch of kids

Reconstructive plastic surgery != cosmetic plastic surgery
I want to give little white girls their smiles back after cleft pallet, not give Pamela Anderson another set of fake tits, you degenerate moose fucker.
Yeah, the question is whether or not to be open to dating before then, which the other user has given me some things to think about.

Plastic surgery isn't just memetic vanity, they also deal with burnt people, hand reconstruction(functionality) and other shit. Don't assume things out of your ass.

Build a good relationship with a 9-year-old girl. She will become loyal and not degenerate. Eventually marry her.