youtube.com/watch?v=McsZ1U20W0M
youtube.com/watch?v=iB8VPCR9DwU
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
strawpoll.com/5w2dazg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, science is a joke.

>1.4 mb

>liberals want everyone to accept and believe muh science and climate change
>don't want to admit LGBT+ is a mental illness and that there are only two genders

>gender is a social construct
>you can be born with a male or female brain

Science nigger tyson and bill nye are not real scientists, in fact they hate each other because they both do the same skit.

They don'y publish work in an industry that demands you either publish shit or die. Their peers demand sources, and quotations and absolute data that can't be denied.

and what do these bums do? They go on reality shows and hack networks like comedy central and act so pretentious that your average 15 year old just assumes they know something they dont

Bill was made famous by 90's nostalgia over a one liner theme song and NGT flunked out of college before accepting a diversity grant to harvard

Both of them are literal jokes

You kids are gonna hate this,
but Alton Brown is to food
as Bill Nye is to science.

They're both shams.

male and female is the rule

it's how biology expresses normally - 99.999+%

what a fucking moron

mr. rogers of our generation :J

This real? What did he try to argue for after this?

how is /sci/ holding up?

why are there no transexual lions if it's so natural?

holy fuck, checked out the board, and I think antifa are raiding them today too.

whelp, sucks for them. And us.
fug

Fuck you for suggesting this, even as a joke

>antifa are raiding
im regular there, and its one of the leftest boards here, mainly because anything related to race or gender or climate change gets deleted by the janitor or mods. It also has the highest 'go back to ' count of any board

how long has it been like that?
I was a regular there 3 years ago and it wasn't that bad.
I remember those comfy geology threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=McsZ1U20W0M

Bill Nye is a tranny freak

youtube.com/watch?v=iB8VPCR9DwU

tysons ok, his cosmos series is actually pretty interesting

male, female and a bunch of fuck ups called intersex. what did he actually say?

>trying this hard to bait

>tfw fell for the no unitasking meme
>tfw can't use any kitchen utensil now
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tyson is a meme that has not done one singular productive contribution to science in his lifetime you reddit newfag

Literally all of his published works are "imma stare at stars an sheeeeeeeeeeeeit
WE WUZ
youse a rayyciiisss"

Gender isn't a social construct.
>>don't want to admit LGBT+ is a mental illness and that there are only two genders
Because that's not what science state.

Scientifically speaking, there exist 3 kinds of gender:

The genetic gender: XX or XY. Simple enough, right? Not always. Sometimes future mother will ovulate two eggs instead of one. Most of the time, it will result in twins, but on rare occasion, there will be case where the two eggs merge. It results with the person being born carrying two different genetic code in the same body. And if one of the egg has been fertilized by an Y spermatozoa and the other by an X one, you have an hermaphrodite that might develop both male and female features.

The reproductive organ gender: usually having XX chromosomes will result in having Female and the XY ones will result in male one, but not always. But biology is in no way a perfectly predictable machine and there will be cases where someone having XX will have male organ and someone having XY will have female organ. Add to that case of hermaphordism that can also occur with only having One set of genetic code. A side note, but when people mention their sexual orientation (which is not the same thing than gender), when they mention the gender they feel attracted to, they usually are talking abou the gender of the reproductive organs.

The brain gender: Physiological and other working characteristic difference have been noticed between the Male and the female brain. There is a lot of overlap and variables but there is also more extreme case, with people having "very female" and "very male" brain. If they happens to have the corespondent set of genital this isn't really a problem, but if they have the wrong one... Study have showed that Transsexuals tend to have brain that display characteristic of the gender opposite to the one of their reproductive organs. They are literally people with a brain in the wrong body.

That is what gender is.

Not even fucking close you fucking kraut bastard

Bill is a fucking hack

You stop that right the FUCK now.

>tysons ok
>le "artificial borders" man
>le "if I handed him a plate of shit and a steak on a plate, he would be content in eating either one because we're all just star stuff after all" man

where is the full episode?

Who is this?

you do love science, don't you?

I always liked history more. march for history.

I am 47 years old and I finally see why my father screamed in his sleep about murdering fucking Krauts

We all do. Every night, all night.

This show is flat out government propaganda. I decided to watch the first third of episode 11, in which they discuss chemtrails. Around 6 minutes in, they immediately dismiss the theory that the government has dispersed chemicals via airplanes in the sky. Anyone who believes this irredeemably retarded.

>lets be autistic with our definitions since there are like less than 1% of freaks that think that they should have born with vagina instead of a dick or vice versa
Yea no

some countries have it even worse considering other national languages have gendered verbs/nouns. How does SJW work when every object is male or female?

>They are literally people with a brain in the wrong body.

The minority drives the boat these days, holy fuck.

>I was born without arms

ARMS ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Can someone link the video where he says this?

It took scientists thousands of years to discover there's not only 2 genders but over 100?

Every time I hear about him, bill's proving he knows literally nothing about scientific rigor, he doesn't even have a degree in any of the scientists, he's an actor, nothing more.
And to think I looked up to him as a child...

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

Biological sex is male and female, the rest of that are disorders and ultra rare and these trans-autists don't have any of that.

>Scientifically speaking, there exist 3 kinds of gender
no, "scientifically speaking", the word "gender" only exists because "sex" became conflated with "sexual intercourse" and was no longer usable in polite society (or around children).
>there will be cases where someone having XX will have male organ and someone having XY will have female organ
[citation motherfucking needed]

yeah science has become corrupt. lot of it is bullshit now.

I love this garbage because its SJWs admitting that male and female brains are different, opening up a massive line of triggering logic.

and no coffee doesn't cure cancer.

>there is a male and a female brain
>there is no such thing as biological sex

>literally infesting a fucking children's show with their rhetoric

Is anything sacred for these fucking degenerates?

our weed. no acupuncture is not magical. ect..

Tyson was Sagan black bull lover.

No joke.

sauce?

Yes, he was selected and molded from a young age, then given an administrative position and contributed nothing to science, a triumphant story of affirmative action.

>science establishes itself as the modern church
>quickly pushes its own doctrines based on "feels over reals"

Are furries also a gender now? Or is that on next week show? I love America.

>Scientifically speaking, there exist 3 kinds of gender:
man, woman, and mutant

Calm down there Ger-

Oh wait.....

The true redpill is there is only one gender, the human gender

I sexually identify as a (+) type Zygomycota.

did'st thou'm'st'd've assume my species?

Oh for Christ's sake, is he serious? The things that money will make people say.

top kek

So this guy is basically the American version of Stephen Fry? Stupid normies think he's smart but he's just reading a script?

>Myideoogy defies biology
>It's still valid
You want to think that you can pick and choose which science is valid, but you forgot the most important one.

Who is this beautiful young woman?

How much time do you have?

He's also just an engineer.
kek
Also, that, and he's a massive prick.

I swear that nordic show with the pink girl is way to fucked up, it has to be pedo signalling. Unless that's the literal proto girl of this age...

Tyson's Cosmos was absolute trash compared to Sagan's.

IF you really understood biology, you'dknow how perverted LGBTQ... whatever is.... "GendeR" is a social construct, as in we constructed it to facilitate peoples' freakish lifestyles.

>So this guy is basically the American version of Stephen Fry?

Yeah, but dumber. Fry can at least be verbally witty and entertaining, even though he will get grating after awhile. I enjoyed his america series.

Nye is just a man who lucked his way into a kids show in the 90's and then used that nostalgia to become a left-wing cultural icon

Even the normies must realize that this guy and his ilk are sellouts paid by (((someone))) to push an (((agenda))) for nefarious (((reasons.)))

R-right?

>R-right?

I wouldn't have seen it a few years ago

Kys

Hey lefties taking something not theirs and twisting and corrupting it to suit their narrative, what a strange and rare occurrence.

Now we have fucking actors larping as scientists thinking this makes everything they say true and above suspicion.

Just put the fucking bishops hat on Bill and start selling CO2 indulgences for people to atone for their original climate sin.

Who is "they"?

No, that's uncle Scooby

Not even a scientist.

You can see the pain in his eyes when he utters those ridiculous statements. I feel sorry for him.

I saw him say in one video about energy storage, we can just take enormous stones and raise them in the day by solar power and lower them at night as part of a dynamo

It's so simple, but I've never heard anyone else mention it. What's wrong with that idea?

No factual proof this fags a tranny. However this does make any person who repeats this sound like a nut job. For instance Like flat-worlders. Bringing it up invalidates any thing you say. Keep falling for their bait user.

This is exactly the kind of bullshit science an actor would suggest.

>The brain gender: Physiological and other working characteristic difference have been noticed between the Male and the female brain. There is a lot of overlap and variables but there is also more extreme case, with people having "very female" and "very male" brain. If they happens to have the corespondent set of genital this isn't really a problem, but if they have the wrong one... Study have showed that Transsexuals tend to have brain that display characteristic of the gender opposite to the one of their reproductive organs. They are literally people with a brain in the wrong body.

This is retarded and not real science.

If someone's thought processes don't match their biological gender, it's a result of their lived experiences.

People should be permitted to be degenerate trannies if that makes them happy, sure. But don't pretend it's natural. That's when it becomes a mental illness.

Back in the day OP would've been ridiculed and despised for that
wish we could turn back time to the good dope days

Fuck this actor.

Scientists have found that some men who feel like women lack the same testosterone binding sites as women do when compared to men.

Transsexual feelings are easier to understand if you get that part of it. Hopefully we will soon be able to 3d print those receptors and Make America Two Gendered Again (MATGA)

Bill Nye is not a scientist. He is just a joke. He'll say whatever they tell him to, just so he gets another job as a presenter.

Does he really talk about transgenderism in his new show.

actor? he's a mechanical engineer

From which university did Bill Nye get his Theater Arts degree?

How do so many people fail so hard at basic biology?

>put shit in and food and water combined with massive propaganda through media
>people become mentally ill
>claim mental illness is completely normal and nothing to be afraid of

Really? What has he engineered?

Yeah no, you are either a man or a woman.

this is just a conspiracy , or give proof . its so much simpler to just get an ideologial posessed engineer

A jewish narrative. A degree well used.

Have you ever asked

strawpoll.com/5w2dazg

Lindzen makes Nye look like the fucking hack job he really is. Also, love how CNN runs a bunch of bullshit clips of Katrina and some random desert mudhuts