Thoughts on Bitcoins economic future Sup Forums?

Thoughts on Bitcoins economic future Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/02/03/why-venezuelas-currency-crisis-is-a-case-study-for-bitcoin/
archive.is/E12HI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The future looks pretty bright senpai.

This, India might consider adopting BTC soon and it will surge.

They cant even adopt the toilet

From someone who's followed it for years, I'd say it's pretty uncertain. It's rapidly losing market share to altcoins as its use as a payment network is being hindered by soaring transaction fees (avg transaction fee is around $0.45 now, up about 50x from a year ago). If it gets enough miner backing to fork off to raise the capacity limits it has a bright future as ahead and further decentralization and thus security of the network will continue to rise.

It is looking hopeful that (((Blockstream))) will lose their grasp on the development of btc, thwarting their plans to keep on-chain transactions expensive and forcing users to go through their payment hubs so they can profit off of the users themselves while adding an extra unnecessary layer of centralization.

I feel first the market price must see a fairly heavy correction to force miners in to capitulating and signaling to fork the network to raise the capacity limits. This will be the time to buy in.

Lets hope they dont drop their smartphones filled with bitcoin into the polluted rivers they like to swim in.

Would Satoshi ever intervene if Bitcoin looked to be in real trouble? He does after all have over a billion dollars worth of them

What altcoins are worth getting into?

Almost none.

Look for fair issuance and active communities / development and you'll narrow it down.

What do people use cryptocurrencies for anyway? Most media coverage says it's for illicit drug purchases but I feel that there has to be more to it than that.

Speculating

Can someone explain to me how Bitcoins were supposed to be the 'future' of currency when there's only a limited amount of them?

That won't happen. India is obsessed with gold and I've been buying precious metal from 2 years.

Market's already fixed.

Bitcoins seems to really trigger the ruling elite (i.e monopoly bankers) so much so that they really did a number on the guy that invented it and to anyone else who are hoarding a huge amount of bitcoins.. watch your back.

Buttcoins no
Block chain yes

The problem is there's a finite amount of bitcoins to earn and the cost to mine them grows exponentially higher.

The media also says chans are worse than ISIS, user. (((They)))'ll try to discredit anything and anyone trying to adopt alternative ways they don't control.

Cheap east Europe cigarettes, VPNs, and booters are what people I know use them for, atleast that's what they tell me.

I might.

There will be another crash, followed by another huge bubble in a year or so, this will continue for a long time.

>how to butt coin my block chans everybody???

It is used in case of economic instability
>forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/02/03/why-venezuelas-currency-crisis-is-a-case-study-for-bitcoin/
or
>archive.is/E12HI

In 2030 it will be at least $50k a coin. Bitcoin is hands down the greatest invention of our lifetime.

The separation of money and state.. or money and bank.

>sorry, how to block coin my butt chans goy...

Yeah, buy bitcoins.

Good job goyhums!

Etherium had some growth recently but levelled out

Let's see some ID.

oy vey, make sure you save your (((fiat currency))) in Goldstein's Bank!

fuck off you nerdy faggot I will keep buying bitcoin suck my cock

>how you chan bot my block butts???

Why?

the fucking nigger ass jew hijacked the american dollar and made it fiat, literally anything is better than paper jew.

It can go one of two ways continue to go well or just crash in a few years

Don't listen to that retarded cuck. Big blockers know jack from shit.

Thank you!

Bitcoin is a trap and the anonymous transaction feature is an elaborate lie. All it takes is for vendors to start colluding, and the moment you expose yourself by ordering something attached to your name and address and then all your other transactions become exposed. It's a sort of vague backdoor perfect for the Deep State to exploit in the long term.

The best you can do is try to obfuscate everything using multiple wallets/addresses, but really if this catches on with normies they wont care, as big brother sneaks its fist up all their asses.

Everyone knows Bitcoin is pseudonymous. Not anonymous.

When SegWit / LN is released they implement anonymity. Otherwise just use Monero or tumblers.

incredibly bright. BTC continues to expand exponentially. It's basically solving the inflation problem in poorer countries, and completely bypasses Jews in banking.

Ok so im a retard. Just tell me what should I buy and when. And when should I sell it.

Thanks niggers

I think it's stupid. If shit really hits the fan, we won't be using invisible tech based currency. I'd prefer physical investment. guns, food, and some gold.

Buy bitcoin now. Set alarm clock for 2027. Sell bitcoin.

That is exactly why cryptocurrencies are the future. You can't inflate it infinitely.

Every currency needs to be scarce to function.

Metals are limited by physics, it takes manpower to dig it out from Earth.

Cryptocurrencies are limited by math.

Fiat currencies are limited by the governments power to threaten people into using it.

The outlook isn't good, check out GoldSilver.com (hidden secrets of money) & 7 stages of empire.

Fiat currency is fucked - should hedge against it with gold and silver - bitcoin is too volatile and is like owning tulips in my opinion (check out bitcoin unlimited)

Bitcoin - check out the results of yesterday's power outages, this can really happen

Not. Good.

etherium has more potential imo

Markets look like theyre about to pop and a new QE program will be needed soon too... inflating away the purchasing power of your fiat currency

Ask It's the memecoin containment board

QE = market liquidity, new QE is bad for Goys

If it were to hit off it would be banned to prevent "money laundering" and protect "the Children". This would lead to me not being able to buy groceries with it anymore and brings cash to the top again.
Also serious design flaws, insane transaction costs (compared to big credit card providers or debit card payments) due to greedy miners, long time until transactions are confirmed.

Good morning fellow bong, not to derail the thread as I am very interested in Bitcoin (just bought a Vault Nano S, but am not too sure about it now), but do you think the possibility of bugging out in the UK is realistic? We don't have much in the way of wilderness and only squirrels to eat (which will be used up rapidly).

how is that a problem? also the cost to mine is dependent on the price / demand for coin. the hash difficulty is dependent on number of miners. thus the higher the price the more miners looking for coins the more miners the higher the hash difficulty

Just buy assets then, user. Fiat currency is not and has never been a store of value.

Correct! Gold and silver for me goy

Good day to you too brother Bong,

Bugging out - unprepared would make me nervous, I've got caches in a few locations - I've got mountain house long life food and also Lindon farm (40 year life) plus what I've got at my house (8 months food for 2 & 5 months water @ 4ltr a day) we have got the opportunity to go to America, New Zealand or the Isle of Man with close family there) I'm ex army and have a lot more than I won't show on the internet in the way of weapons etc. I must say the fellow U.K. Prepper community generally isn't really prepared for long term situations. Do you have any preps? Cheerio

why 2027?

It had some boost (quadrupled) thanks to the first EEA announcement. The second announcement is forthcoming and two meetings in CHina are happening this week on the 24th and 26th eyes peeled.

Also - there is lots of open land, fish a plenty - check out Devoke water in Cumbria - not many people there at all (maybe 36 visitors a year) an incredible amount of fish, little wood though so not ideal, it depends on where you know and what you can do I suppose, in less than 1 year - I'm going to be buying a remote 4-5 acre woodland whih I'm going to set up everything I would need. It depends on how severe the issue is I suppose

That's the problem. The state doesn't own or issue money. The jews issue money. If the state took that power back we'd be in a much better place.

>Most media coverage says it's for illicit drug purchases

Like fiat currency being used for the same purpose. I don't see street dealers trading in bitcoins. I don't know why the idiots would even bring that up about bitcoins.

Wow, just checked out Mountain House and Lindon Farm and they are pricey! I've probably got about a month's worth of food (if I eat modestly) and a good amount of bottled water/purification tablets but storage is tricky for me--I live in a flat in Manchester and there just isn't much space at all. I've considered putting some stuff in a storage unit but I don't drive so it'd be tricky to retrieve.
I definitely think you're right about ensuring you have caches of supplies hidden for bugging out--those guys that think they will be able to live off the land won't survive long in the UK.
Sadly I don't have any relatives outside of the UK, so would have to weather it. I wish I had the option of The States and getting a nice plot of land, large stash of guns and nice Christian wife.
Are you in touch with other peppers? I've heard that you have to be in a group to survive and avoid theft/murder?
Also, what coins are they? I would stick with Britannias as they're Royal Mint and people will trust more than a foreign coin.

I lived near Wigan (Orrell) but strategically relocated elsewhere (in a tiny village near Kettering (old people) plenty of fishing and farms or empty land/Forest. You've got more than most with 1 month, you could get the Seven Oceans biscuits (they last for 5 years - taste like shortbread but less dry) you'd need a full pack a day but you can buy the packs for about £6-10 each I think. Also Britannias aren't faked by the Chinese yet & are CGT exempt (capital gains tax) so can sell without paying any tax for the increase in price. I'd move out of the city mate - go off the east lancs - can get to Manc centre in a 20-30 min drive. All the best fellow Bong - check out Gen 3 multi bang grenades (can be modded easily)

Thanks bongbro, best of luck to you in your endeavours. And Happy Saint George's day! Get yourself to a parade or other festivity if you can.