Are girls who smoke marijuana sluts?

Do they sleep around with anyone? Are they easier to get into bed with?

pretty much

Are they worse than the typical Clubing and alcohol sluts?

Cannabis and alcohol are both depressants but I have noticed cannabis is better at bringing out the inner slut, maybe because they don't pass out.

They tend to just be edgelords who try to come across as being cool desu

It's true for where I live. A typical weed smoking girl would have fucked atleast 2-3 dudes.

Have you ever met a sophisticated polite and gentle girl who dresses properly that smokes weed?

No.

You basically have to be very social to score drugs, which means they're usually more promiscuous because they have so many extra opportunities compared to normal girls.

What makes me think about it is that people who smoke weed only hang out with other people who smoke. They are like this secret society that I never understood, they have their own parties and they all like the same music and movies. In all this secretiveness I came to wonder if they are also having lots of promiscuous sex.

Mostly we play video games and eat snacks.

If your Black, than yes they will fuck you

>In all this secretiveness I came to wonder if they are also having lots of promiscuous sex.

In the teenage years, yes. Adult years, no.

Junkies are degenerates, yes

In college?

Yes.

Worse than girls who like to drink. Almost every girl who likes weed will fuck guys to get smoked out. In fact, I suspect that the majority of girls never pay for weed but just fuck guys who have weed. Only a really fucked up bitch will bang you because you can hook her up with a $20 bottle of vodka.

>sucking dick for weed

for cocaine maybe, meth definitely but for weed i dont think so

she's still a degenerate though, probably has tattoos or piercings as well

I don't think it has to do with the weed, I know women who smoke and they are not promiscuous. Women who get laid for some kush are probably gonna whore themselves anyway, I doubt they're thinking "ok I'll sleep with a dude for some weed but I'll work hard to get everything else in life"

Whores will be Whores

You virgins are pathetic. Women who have sex aren't ruined; they're fun. You call them roasties if they don't marry young and only have sex with one dude, but that life doesn't appeal to everyone. People who are social are more fun, anyway. Having a rich life is part of what makes people interesting. I realize that most of you want a subservient little baby maker who doesn't know there's a world outside of you, and I wish you luck, but trying to shame anyone who doesn't wish to live that life isn't going to do anything at all. They don't care about you. Accept people for who they are, or avoid them. It's that simple. People who don't live your ideal lifestyle aren't affected by your shame because in their world, your arbitrary rules don't apply.

no
girls who fuck alot or has had more than 2 boyfriends are sluts

you are welcome

Stoner girls are sluttier. Most of the time they dont pay for weed, they either get smoked out for free by beta faggots all the time or they use sex.

Guy will do desperate stuff like scraping resin, ghost hitting bowls etc if they're out. Chicks just suck some dick or give a handjob.

Most girls who act that way are sluts anyway

Yes they are considerably more worthless. Stoner sluts are snakier

If she smokes she pokes