What's your opinion on Rick and Morty?

what's your opinion on Rick and Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZqbm33onUE
youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not politics

Leddit the TV show produced by (((DAN HARMON)))

It's hilarious
but yeah, this also is not politics
saged

It is the perfect reflection of modern society and of the the people who watch and enjoy it.

That isn't a good thing by the way.

>SHIT ON THE FLOOR. GET SCHWIFTY, MORTY. *burp* I LOVE MCDONALD'S SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY. FROM MCDONALD'S, MORTY. LET'S BUY MCDONALDS PRODUCTS, MORTY!

shit show with shit origin link related to it's birth
youtube.com/watch?v=bZqbm33onUE

It's what normies think counterculture is.

tries too hard to be edgy
its improv often sucks
good episodes can be good, but not great

It's fun to watch but its a bunch of shit.

Generic cartoon with bottom of the barrel animation.

There are like 4 of these retarded shows that are exactly the same and I can't understand why adults watch this shit

I love it, but I see myself in Rick.

>MORTY, YOU GOTTA LICK MY BALLS. SOMETHING MAGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC WILL HAPPEN, MORTY.

Decent cartoon despite the reddit statements and shit-talking it gets on Sup Forums.

>Stupid Autist le Reddit show

We had this thread yesterday

it meshes perfectly with my dark wicked nihilistic sense of humor

Shwifty bit was stupid.
Szechuan sauce was amusing but ran into the ground by retards.
Mr. Poopy Butthole is not real.
Other than that it's a funny show. Don't have to go looking for a political message even if there is one, you can just enjoy the humor at face value.

Good show. One of my favorites alongside samurai jack season 5.

>mr. poopy butthole
dear fuck, do people actually find that funny

Its Gen Z: The Show. Complete and utter liberal crap catering to boys raised by single mothers.

one of the best animated shows since futurama in my opinion. some episodes are even better than futurama in their creativity i think.

The whole point of that character was to look and sound fake, even though it wasn't

nigger faggot show for reddit niggers and faggots

Kek. I bet you also thought family guy was good too right?

literally redddit the show

I hated Family Guy though.

Reddit likes it so Sup Forums hates it. Which is disappointing, because the only reason Sup Forums should hate it is because cartoons are for fucking children.

Whys there a fucking thread of this every night?

THIS SCENE WAS FRKN EPIC! THE NAZI GOT WHAT HE DESERVED LIKE RICHARD SPENCER! LOOOOOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

Its funny but the fanbase smashes its jokes into the ground until its unfunny and retarded (szechuan) i get good laughs from it to be honest

>futurama
>good
futurama is just trash you turn on when there's nothing on, it's barely entertaining

lmao, this thread is so counter counter culture
reddit isn't even that bad, and has great sub reddits for discussion you won't find here

I like it, but I hate most of the people that watch it.
Thought the season three episode was great, but was also reminded how much of a bandwagon upboat shithole Reddit and imgur are.

It's decent. It gets a lot of shit because Reddit likes it even though it openly mocks the people who analyze it in the ways Reddit often does.

Not politics.
Mods, for real?
Also, sage.

reddit wants to make it their show but if yuo listen to one of the lead writers he literally say he avoids places like reddit for criticism and looks at places like Sup Forums where they will roast anything, and have the attitude of elitism compared to reddits praise of anything

I bet you also hate anime

I like it, but I hate most of the people that watch it.
Thought the season three episode was great, but was also reminded how much of a bandwagon upboat shithole Reddit and imgur are.

Anime is for children, as seen in Japan.

I love the show
I hate the fan base

It's a hit or miss show.
The forced sadness moments such as the marriage falling apart and "lol dude so deep" parts are pretty shitty.
But there's still some good episodes and good writing.
Also season 1>>>season 2

you sound like a huge fag

Morty will just get Jessica knocked up and repeat Beth's life of unfufilled potential

But you're a furry.

>people claiming it's a leddit show

Why is it legal for people to shit on something they obviously know nothing about?

SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY. LOL. PUNCH A NAZI, MORTY. LOL. *burp* GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY. LOOOOOOL

>browsing Sup Forums
>see thread
>shift+click
this is what i think of that show and your thread
but i will tell you and sage

Sup Forums would have loved this show ten years ago.

what?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics.

They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Nice copypasta.

You really need to learn to bait better

it was a fun series.
the april fools episode was utter shite though.

it is pretty alright, but the fanbase is shit.

People really get tatoos of cartoon characters?

This about sums it up

WIBBY LIBBY DAB DAAAAAAAAB!

Why would people do this?
Wonder what she felt like when Bernie lost.

It's a Sup Forums meme

This guy fucking nailed it.

why make the same thread every day using the exact same image?

lel that looks like a 20$ tattoo

Who makes a fist that looks like that.

Felt the Bern, for sure.

Like several others, I like (not love) the show but hate the fans.

Does this mean I hate myself and the other people ITT who hates the fans?

>actually being this fucking guy

it's not good. which is a shame because Community is good.