ABORT! DO NOT VOTE FOR LE PEN!ABORT! D

I Repeat Do Not Vote for Le Pen!

Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeling, expert says
thesun.co.uk/news/3384047/paris-shooting-isis-french-election-marine-le-pen/#comments

>"Attacks like the one on the Champs-Elysees could very well boost the Le Pen vote.

>"Le Pen coming in will make immigrants, Muslims and minorities feel like victims and they will be scrutinised and made to feel the blame.I Repeat Do Not Vote for Le Pen!

Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeli

Fuck you shill nigger

sage

I agree, put them all to the sword.
Why just stop at isis.

The fire rises :-)

She has to pander goy

Kill thyself

Serious question, where did the "Defending yourself is what the enemy wants!" meme originate from?

That's exactly why I would vote for her.

christ almighty the shills are in full swing today, saged

Aren't your masters wasting money paying you to shill in English for the French elections?
Liberalism is a mental illness.

Trudeau?

>If you kill your enemies, they win

"If you kill your enemies, they win" - Justin Cuckdeau.

I get what these people are trying to say and I respect that they can find it in themselves to take the peaceful route.

But fuck them. I'm not going to be fucked up the ass by muslims just because some might chimpout if I protect my race.

SAGE

Don't support her so ISIS can return to their previous motives for murdering you

That's a joke we do here, but I'm talking about that strong cultural conception that any attempt to limit Islam's spread is a play into the terrorist's hands. Definitely not during the Bush years at least, people were still pissed about 9/11.

western civilisation trying to justify maintaining the status quo by any means necessary. In this case, severe mental contortion

the 'expert' of the article belongs to the IHS thinktank, which sells data and counseling

in their 'anti-terrorism' section there's but 1 piece of data readily available (pic related) but you can pay shekels and have much more!

>I protect my race

What is your race?
Americans are mutts.

Why are the mods not deleting topics like this when they have already been posted 6 times today ?

>sage

Because they agree with the sentiments. Some of the mods belong to Antifa, others are willing to take bribes.

I just vote Le Pen :)

They're getting scared

>DON'T YOU GET IT? ISIS WANT US TO DEFEND OURSELVES!

RARE
A
R
E

Just typical multikulti mental gymnastics. No part of any of it makes any goddamn sense, why would this?

>Hick Hick Hick

MEESA SAY NO VOTEY FOR THE PEN LAAADY

>abdul beheads an infidel in the streets
>we got to stop this
>no you fucking idiot that's what he WANTS you do
the things that make you go hmmmmm

lmao why are u scared of this? let them bring themselves down

you have an army.Make use of it and shoot some unhappy sandnigger leaches

New Zealand. Worse than Canada for liberals you have zero choices. Fuck you it's coming for you sooner or later.

S T E A L T H
T
E
A
L
T
H

99.9% of Muslims are not terrorists. To want to ban all Muslims and their way of life when we are talking about refugees is akin to banning the Irish during their famine.

stealth rare

But all terrorists are Muslims.

you made that number up and I don't believe you. why do the terrorist that do show up seem to grow in a muslim environment?

you are being Leaf enough, speak english instead of baguette

Lol without the idiot politicans apart from le pen the terrorists wouldnt even be here. In the last two years a mountain of corpses was created, this is what the left did and now they expect everyone to be ok with monthly terror attacks cause they fear the backlash and want to remain in power "lol this is the price of a modern society lololo" nope its not this shit wasnt a thing 3 years ago you just try to save your power.
Vote le pen everyone else imports terrorist and pays them with your money to feed your future murderers.

pack your shit and get out cunt.

Facts 320 Wahabai Muslims want you dead.
People have died over cartoons.

We tried to ban the Irish during their famine.

Untrue, go back to my Irish example. Imagine if they had a calamity but we refused their refugees because of the IRA. It's painting with a broad brush.

Because you may be too young to remember before 9/11. Before Muslims it was the Reds who were the big fear. These things happen in turns.

This is disinfo.

Some of the terrorists are communists as well.

And it was the wrong thing to do. There's a lot in our histories we should be moving away from so we don't repeat those mistakes. Slavery for example was at that time.

But 99.9% of terrorists are mudslimes. I can't stand you worthless faggots coming to this board of all places and trying this shit. Have you considered going back to where you came from nigger?

A lot of them were jews too, but you're right. It was all about $$$ to have servants/slaves/a house nigger. Of course if I listen to the news, only white folks ALL have money trees that never end.

did you even read the op

no one needs muslims, just like no one needed commies. both have difficulties acclimating to western cultures and are more trouble than they're worth.

I've already addressed this point

99% of terrorists at the time were IRA yet you would never condemn the 99% of 1.6 billion people who were not associated with it. It would be like comparing the USA population to the KKK at their peak. At the time they were 5% of the total US population. Was America a terrorist nation? Were Americans terrorists? Of course not, and we can still address the issue of the KKK without condemning all Americans.

Islam is poison to Europe and must be eradicated

oh no i browse reddit now

>dont you geddit goys. muslims are the real victims!

honestly kys

>have difficulties acclimating to western cultures

You just described every immigrant group ever. I've known 1st generation Irishmen who felt less at home here than Lebanese.

When did I even imply that? Try actually reading my posts before you reply to them.

Westerners gave Arabs cars. Now theybshould let christianity in Saudi Arabia for all we've done for them.

He's coming.

never heard rape epidemics because o'hara was pissed at the mormon next door

you are implying it.

ANTI-ISLAMIC FEELING IS WHAT WE WANT !

filtered

vote Menlenchon

He said he will deport illegal immigrats (i'm not joking)

post your redpill on twitter under #jevote