WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHIEEET

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml#prehistory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Tutankhamun
owlcation.com/humanities/The-Habsburg-Jaw-And-Other-Royal-Inbreeding-Deformities-and-Disorders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have no friends

Red haired people yes.

>Jolly good! We have appeared to have come from the descendants of the Ancient Egyptians themselves

Ftfy

So you're saying we're, literally, kangs if we have redhair?

>tfw niggers ruled you for 200 years
FeelsUghMan

Yes, or carry the red haired gene, you can have another color and still carry it.

>The origins of haplogroup R1b are complex, and shrouded in controversy to this day. The present author favours the theory of a Middle Eastern origin (a point upon which very few population geneticists disagree) followed by a migration to the North Caucasus and Pontic Steppe, serving as a starting point for a Bronze-age invasion of the Balkans, then Central and Western Europe. This theory also happens to be the only one that explains the presence of red hair among the Udmurts, Central Asians and Tarim mummies.

Time to call my mother and let her know her baby is a kang. Thanks user.

anyone have those mosley kang pictures?

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

blacks rioting in america when?

>Has red hair
Putting African on my College applications now

>tutankamun was scottish
oh aye we's kangs

70% would correlate to the number of North African shit skins who live in cuckland

You might as well call her and tell her she's a quang

What even is your country and why is there a chinese flag in it

>up to 70% of Brits are African

Is this news?

BRITS ARE SANGNIGGERS WTFFF?

who ever claims to be kings is who the jews and Christians are going to force into paying reparation

this isnt the proper flag, it should be flag of france
this is some proposed flag by separatists, guadeloupe is french clay

AYO SO HOL UP
*slaughters French*
AY AY SO YOU
*conquers India*
WAIT SO YOU SAYIN
*sends delinquents to Australia*
WAIT SO WE
*colonises the known world*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*forgets to clean teeth*
WE WUZ KANGZ?

Thanks for the flag

HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE INTERNET ON THAT ISOLATED PARADISE

Hold up... you be sayin..
*starts brewing tea*
That.. uh...
*shouts a hundred different cheeky chants to the same tune at a soccer match*
We brits..
*loses the 13 colonies*
Wuz related to uhh
*writes a negative comment about Americans online*
Them uh.. them..
*sips tea*
KANGZ??

some white people live here

NOW HOLD YOUR HORSES
*roasts beef*
ARE YOU PROPOSING
*founds Hong Kong*
COULD YOU BE BLOODY SUGGESTING
*invents the World Wide Web*
ARE YOU FLIPPING EXPLAINING
*beats the French at everything*
THAT WE WUZ KANGZ????

Kek

WE STILL KANGZ N SHIEEET

Personally, I am deeply offended, and it is now clear why I didn't amount to anything in life. I demand reparations for the pain and suffering of my ancestors.

GOD SAVE THE QUANG AND SHEEEIIIT

You guys like to joke around, but this is actually true.

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml#prehistory

Admit it, you're just on vacation.
That place looks comfy as fuck, I'm legit jelly right now.

YAAAAAAAAS QUANG SLAAAAAAAAY

WE

WUZ

WUZ

Fucking kek, best post from that flag in ages

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

i am on vacation
just shitposting and distributing the rare

i actually kinda feel sorry for those niggers that thought they were kings n shiet. they just want a reason to be proud of being black, but it seems there just isnt any...

>Neanderthals had numerous subspecies

But homo sapiens didn't, okay (((Science)))

Someone post the screenshot of based nigger naming the Jew and talking about Fascism on Faceberg. It's still possible to be somewhat productive, or useful.

>rare
OOOOOO !

RARE
A
R
E

its dumb to be proud of your race anyway. This unwillingness to leave the past behind of blacks is one of the reasons they're so shit in the US.

holy shit, so britain is already 70% african?
and i thought we had it tough.

As long as I'm white I'm fine.

>they just want a reason to be proud of being black
They already have pointed sticks & mudhuts, what more do they want !

Le based black man xD

Your ID really joggs me nemo.

OI M8
*wears tracksuit*
U FUKIN SAYIN
*drinks cheap cider*
U FUKIN DISSIN ME YE
*clicks hand*
U STAR(T)IN M8
*assaults old woman*
M8 I FUKIN NOK U AWT
*collects benefits*
U FUKIN TELLIN ME M8
*gets an asbo*
DAT ME SENPAI WUZ
*spits at passing car*
DAT ME N DA LADZ WUZ
*fingers slag behind the wheelie bins at tesco*
DAT WE WUZ DA KINGZ N SHIT
*vomits in park*
WHEEEYYYYYYYYYY

>WE WUZ KANGZ
>redhair
>FINNA FINNA WHITE WASH

Actually my good coal friends it was us it was us all along.

We were the kings.

NOW TO BE INSUFFERABLE ARSEHOLES ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET.

This is really gonna piss off (((book))) kek

>tfw King Tut earlobes

BASED

WE WAZ BLOODY KANGZ

>not making the brit mosley

THE ETERNAL KANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!

Ancient Egypt never existed. It's all fake ruins and dynasties to fool us into thinking men bowed to creepy tranny fucks in the past. Masons want open transgender rule soon. You see them every day, not just on TV. They are in our schools, our work places, our government departments. Hiding in plain sight. Our overseers.

You've only got to go back about 1,000 years before everyone in Europe is related.

>Egyptians were R1a/R1b

I wuz kang

I always thought that the big twist regarding the Egyptians would be "they were actually Asians."

AYO HOL UP

Admit. You went there just to get the flag.

this just means brits are descendants of blacks

>haploshit
LMAO

Are you stupid? white people were a worldwide Atlantis tier civ, the great flood most of the cities and people were washed away

WE

Top kek

>KANGZ
>Not KANGLOS

London's like 70% black so it checks out.

fucing kek

E T E R N A L

K A N G L O

NO , you aren't related to us u British cucks

testing

Fuck off, all you are is a middle century Muslim rape baby.

Holy shit how can one great nation keep being so based. KANGLOS UNITE

About as related as we are to monkeys.
This thread has some good bantz with its "eternal kanglo" and the sort of derivative of the shit we pull vs dumber-than-usual niggers.

Your an Arab not an Egyption

I thought 70% of england are pakis, not negros

no faggot I am nubian I am a pure kang

i was kang n shiiiiet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Tutankhamun

however iGENEA, a Swiss personal genomics company, claimed to have reconstructed King Tut's Y-DNA profile
> based on screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary about the study.

This is propably just a huge load of bullshit.
They should provide actual evidence before shitting the haplomeme around.

>Brita are all inbred
No surprises there

R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

wasn't your country made by brits as jail for rapists and whores ?

What the fuck is a Kyrgyzstan? Did we invent you?

Got the shit out of me.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Settled by, perhaps, but not all of us came out as convicts. Also your country is made up entirely of the scum of the EU

Fuck off, you were all sent there for behaving like niggers in white man land.

Pride in itself is a weakness.

But I don't see how looking up to people around you is bad. I think western society has gone way too far the other way, to not see color, that we simply dismiss what we have actually accomplished. Self-loathing isn't good either. When some pro-athlete wins the goldmedal in the Olympics under the Swedish flag, that particular sports will see a rise in young participants. Because they can identify with this person and see it as a possibility for themselves. A bad thing? No. Pride? I don't think so.

>me senpai

I'll just leave this here.

>Egyptian Royal Inbreeding Disorders

>The ancient Egyptian royal families were expected to marry their brothers and sisters and it happened in virtually every dynasty. There were not only brother and sister marriages, but there were what was called "double niece" marriages, where a man married a girl whose parents were his own brother and sister. This may have been done because of the ancient Egyptian belief that the god Osiris married his sister, Isis, to keep their bloodline pure.

>King Tutankhamen, more widely known as King Tut or the Boy King, was the product of a marriage between brother and sister. It is also possible that Tut's wife, Ankhesenamun, was either his full or half sister or his niece. Tests on the mummies of two stillborn children found in Tut's tomb have confirmed that Tut was the father and that the mother and father were related.

>Cleopatra, the last pharaoh, was at one time married to her own brother before she (may have) had him killed.

>Because of close marriages like these, stillbirths were common in the royal families, as were birth defects and genetic disorders. By the same DNA testing that identified Tutankhamen's children, we also now know that Tut himself was plagued by illnesses and disorders caused by his limited gene pool. Tut had a cleft palate, a club foot (as well as missing bones in his feet), and scoliosis, all of which either occurred or were worsened due to his parentage.

>Unfortunately, many other deformities were present in almost every dynasty because of inbreeding. All through the 18th dynasty, we see huge overbite problems as well as elongated skulls in almost all of the royals, evidence of the shallow gene pool.

owlcation.com/humanities/The-Habsburg-Jaw-And-Other-Royal-Inbreeding-Deformities-and-Disorders

You do not want to be related to the Egyptian royal family. No one should want to be related to them. It's a sign of catastrophic levels of inbreeding.

Just noticed WE in the id

Cleopatra existed 5000 years after King Tut and was Greek. Why do they steam roll everything in between that? Not every single dynasty interbred, and a distinction should be made between the title and actual interbreeding relationships in dynasties.

Same Haplogroup=/=Related

Kink Tut is only known to be R1b1a2
No one knows his subgroup further downstream.

all the true kanglos left for beautiful albion. we left our dogs behind which evolved into the modern egyptian, or so the story goes

And fucking stillbirths were ""popular"" all over the world. I missed that part.

Like 2 out of 5 children would live to adulthood in Antiquity and the ratio was probably similar for women dying in childbirth.

What a shitty fucking article.

Explains the state they are in.