JEWS TO LEAVE FRANCE IF LE PEN WINS!

m.jpost.com/#/app/article/488687

If you needed another reason to support her...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/france-goes-polls-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-leading-race/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate this board so much.

Anglo and European culture is toxic. It breeds all kind of degenerecy. It breeds alcholism, it breeds laziness, it breeds LGBT.

I grew up in the midwest, no one is happy is here. I wasn't happy, I met some Jewish people, and they're some of the most undegenerate and kind people I've met.

but those friends in the future are going to be taken away from me because a bunch of neckbeards on this website started a national movement that can slowly grow completely destablize the US with how racially diverse it is in the next century.

Sup Forums is on the list of some of the worst communities I've ever interacted with next to Tumblr and Reddit. Every thread that can promote actual discussion is ignored while pepe.jpg is bumped up to 500 replies.

I only occasionally go on here because I know how influential this board is becoming.

they're gonna leave France too if she doesn't win either and shitskins roam free

Anglo and European culture is toxic. It breeds all kind of degenerecy. It breeds alcholism, it breeds laziness, it breeds LGBT.

I grew up in the midwest, no one is happy is here. I wasn't happy, I met some Jewish people, and they're some of the most undegenerate and kind people I've met.

but those friends in the future are going to be taken away from me because a bunch of neckbeards on this website started a national movement that can slowly grow completely destablize the US with how racially diverse it is in the next century.

Sup Forums is on the list of some of the worst communities I've ever interacted with next to Tumblr and Reddit. Every thread that can promote actual discussion is ignored while pepe.jpg is bumped up to 500 replies.

I only occasionally go on here because I know how influential this board is becoming.

Absolutely no one gives a fuck about you or your feelings here, you delicate little faggot. Go drink a bleach smoothie and fuck off back to your safe space.

U mad?

>CRIF
CRIF and LICRA are the fucking worst.

I find it hilarious as all hell that shillposters have actually started calling her a Zionist when she's just about the least kosher of all of Europe's nationalist "mainstream viable" candidates.

(((You)))

Exactly, no one in the Western world cares about one another - that's why this situation happened in the first place and why there's all kind of degeneracy that is rampant. It is the easy way to blame a minority for it, but you know what? After Sup Forums has its way, these problems will still exist. In fact, they might get worse as degeneracy increases through entropy.

hello proxy

They said the same shit with Trump, but now more Jews exist than ever.

>"politically incorrect"
>support woman
>support zionist/russian mafia shill
>don't support catholic, free market, anti-Islam conservative

It's true, Don Fillon was (((discredited))) by the MSM but he is /ourguy/. Embrace the truth, anons.

>these problems will still exist.
That's right goy, if you fight your enemies they'll win!
We'll still have muslim extremism when no muslims are left, just look at Poland and Japan!

>but those friends in the future are going to be taken away from me because a bunch of neckbeards on this website started a national movement that can slowly grow completely destablize the US with how racially diverse it is in the next century.
Shadilay! May darkness and chaos engulf the USA!

...what?

This is barely coherent. Whites are 55% of the US population, being outbred, marginalized, attacks and turned into minorities in nearly every one of our historic homelands.

Compared to the survival of the genetic in-group, every other problem in western society is as relevant as peeling paint.

so, a double win for france lol

Give me proof that they are behind it, pagan. I want real proof, no JPGs or shady Youtube videos, real proof. Half of my Steam friend's list has gone Politically Incorrect over the last year. A couple of years ago, everything was fine, but now every other part of this website and the internet is filled with garbage because of this place.

>Zionist
Extremely hated by Zionists and non-Zionist Jews in France.
>catholic
Disregarded. Catholics are multicult-cucks extraordinaire. When it's not jews pushing mass-immigration it's Catholics like your cunt Schultz.
>free market
More like German-owned markets.
>Russian mafia shill
Fillon is an even bigger Russia-humper than Le Pen is. He doesn't even receive their money and still wants to give them important pipelines and eastern europe.

>>JEWS TO LEAVE FRANCE IF LE PEN WINS!

I thought the majority of them left France and a lot of European countries when the Muslims moved in.

BREAKING NEWS: They are already leaving in droves because the French government allowed violent arab and african retards to immigrate into their country en masse.

>I am from tumblr and Reddit
No shit

>Give me proof that they are behind it
ask me how I know you're new as fuck

>Schultz
>not Jewish

based jews are trying to get the muslims to vote for le pen ahahahaha

>muh Russia
Hows that Islamic cock tastes Kraut? Better than Russian? Tho you'll have to ask your grandmother for that one.

I should care that they will leave? I thought they already left when the waves of niggers came in.

You got it wrong, fäm. Whites LOVE Jews. It's Jews who don't understand yet that whites are their allies.

>becoming
>present tense

>JEWS TO LEAVE FRANCE
Ohh nooo!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/france-goes-polls-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-leading-race/

>Intelligence services have warned that riots could break out in cities across France after results of the first round are announced on Sunday evening.

Trouble is almost certain if the pair squaring off for the second round are Ms Le Pen and Mr Mélenchon, they said.

An intelligence report leaked to Le Parisien newspaper spoke of “public disturbances in the case of the presence [in the second round] of parties which are said to be extremist,” a reference to Ms Le Pen and Mr Mélenchon.

“In this case, protests are almost certainly to be expected,” said the document, which also warned of farmers, hospital staff and students taking to the streets to protest the results.

>I should care that they will leave? I thought they already left when the waves of niggers came in.

the reason you should care is that the jews left Syria right before ISIS started its shit there. they always exit a country right before it is slated for destruction.

>Guy literally speaks out for the anti-Islam candidate
>Vlad: "hows that islamic cock tastes?"

>muslims don't exist in Russia

kek

If it weren't for the cultural marxist KGB subversion tactics, my country would not be as cucked as it is. I love russian culture and people, just hate the government.

Mmmm kikey pasta

The Jews said this about Trump. They're still here.

Fuck off.

YOU FAGGOT.

Whoops! Nice proxy Shlomo. Up your game a bit.

sup yankee?

This is the best you guys can do.

bump