Fuck Le Pen

Fuck Le Pen

I voted for Mélenchon

What's his position on immigration?

It's a strength because more workers.

You should draw another thing on your bill dude

Aren't you supposed to make a cross somewhere? How do your ballots even work?

you might be a stupid cock sucker who is too weak to sire children but it is acceptable that you voted for an anti EU candidate despite your glaring inadequacy

What is this?

Let's imagine a day without immigrants

You wake up in the morning, birds are singing because no niggers killed them.
You take a piss and it doesn't burn because you have affordable healthcare.
You grab the newspaper, nobody got murdered yesterday, but feminism is dead.
You eat a bowl of cereal and don't get cancer, then kiss your wife because it's easy to find a girl.
Off to work, because everyone has a job and the salary is better since the demand is higher.
You pass by the mailbox, and there is no vandalism, your neighbor waves at you.
You leave your car in the driveway and take the bus and it's not packed, you have plenty of space.
You didn't have to pay a fare because public transportation is free.
The roads are in perfect condition because nobody is eating your taxes with welfare checks.
Out the window, you don't see any homeless, because they were able to find a job and house since rents are significantly cheaper.
Therapy centers are going bankrupt because there are almost no drug dealers left, and jails are practically empty.
You get to work and don't have to worry about some idiot shooting up the place.
That's because the quality of life has increased and people are generally happy, also there are no terrorists.
You finish your 6 hour shift, because laws have been passed to prevent exploitation.
You pass by the grocery to get supper, everything is cheap and good quality.
On the way home you see children singing as they're walking and wave to them.
When you get home, everything is intact because you haven't been robbed.
You make supper with your wife and have small talk about your day.
Your kids come home from school and didn't get bullied.
Today they learned how to build things and critical thinking instead of getting brainwashed.
After supper you bring the family to a community organised activity.
Everyone had fun and is tired, so you go to bed early.
Good night beautiful world.

French in the UK here, I voted Mélenchon.

There's nothing wrong with Muslim immigration, France needs more of it.

Yeah we are supposed to do that (I'm not the author

Hello Shitskin horde memeber #310914664. Leave France.

>everyone taking the bait

hurr durr if there is any marks on the paper it's invalid

Can i ask if you really believe this that you would please explain the reasoning?
More workers = lower wages. How is this good for anyone except large companies?

So this guy is basically the French Tsipras?

did you turn in your vote letter though?

To be fair, Melenchon and Le Pen are almost the same thing

>Afuckingmelon
>MelonChan
>More refugee workers is a good thing
I hope Paris burns so you're forced to beg your refugee overlords to put the fires out and they protest instead, just like what happened in Leafland. You deserve everything that happens to you, if you can ignore what has happened to Paris in just 5 years.

Except that Melenchon said he doesn't want to live with blond haired blue eyed men

We get 11 little papers, then put the one we want in an envelope. But if there is any marking at all, the vote is invalid.

May you be culturally enriched for your choices.

Good, Le Pen will slaughter him in the second round.

YOU ARE KILLING TREES WITH THAT SHIT, FROGS!!!!

So you're telling me, you're a retard.

Do you know how to properly cook frogs?

You place them in a pot with lukewarm water and slowly crank up the heat until it boils. By the time they realize it's getting hot, it's already too late and their bodies are too damaged to do anything about it.

That's what is happening to you now. This is no laughing matter. So if you choose to laugh your rights away, I hope you also laugh as they behead you.

Melenchon wants more shitskins but both are garbage indeed.

As long as he fucks the eu I am ok with it

I hate normal Frenchies, but I really hate French Leaves

shiiiiiet

you do know that if you draw something on the ballot, the said ballot is dismissed, right ?

>they see me trollin'

cool i hate you baboons too why don't you learn spanish you backward fucks

Burn.

>I threw away my vote y..you mad!

>more workers
>90% of those "workers" vegetate on welfare

kys

Hope you love getting killed by muslims.

Of course not, he's a melancon voter

kys nigger

When you die it's peaceful, we should all suicide no ? Best way to fuck them up, no more whites = no more paying welfare

Your vote is invalid, there's drawing on it.

But you knew that and this is a bait thread

you fool

you have doomed your nation

Typical... he dodges the actual issue of huge muslim immigration and pretends it's immigration like it was 20 years ago.

For others trying to find out this scumbags stance on what immigration is doing to France: He's all for opening the doors wide open, Merkel 2.0

She'll still make the top 2 for the runoff.

The real election is in June, you idiot

lol no, you take a paper and it in enveloppe. Any drawing or mark or stain makes it invalid.
OP just voted blank.

why do you need more workers when there is a10% unemployment rate? why opt for more non eu migration?

you have poland a stones throw away

you just voted for more muslim rape you dumb cunt! you STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!

if i ever meet you in real life ill knife you in the gut and leave you to die by the roadside

Thank gosh your vote is invalid

I'm trolling you stupid

Meanwhile, in the real world

> get woken up by Islamic morning prayer from one of the 12 mosques on my corner
> no time for breakfast, spent morning arguing with the gypsi family that broke into my house and slept in my kitchen
> can't drive to work, car was stolen
> show up into the office
> find out my job had been outsourced and that I have been laid off
> get mugged on my walk home
> can't understand a thing Dr. Patel is saying
> get misdiagnosed and infected because Indians never wash their hands
> stumble back home
> gypsy family is having sex in my bed

frogs whos winning

guy wants tomake a bet that le pen wont win and I wonder if its worth it to take him up on it

calm down nigel, and remember you're not allowed to carry knifes. cuz it's dangerous to have inbreds carrying weapons around

Diaspora frog here, I voted Mélenchon.

>writing on the bulletin, nullifying the vote
good bait.

so... just like Merkel

fuck the odds bet on it with your heart

fucken 4th reich

He's not wrong tho.

>I have voted for a more obvious puppet.
Who cares.

we have guns here they just throw up alot of redtape to get through

and the knife memes come from london,in reality you can buy any swords or knifes straight off the net just as you can in amreica m8

Sure you have, "Pierre"

he said it's invalid nigger

French in France here, I voted Mélenchon.

t. Abdul

Le Pen is going to win and you know it too senpai :3

france not ready to be redpilled

Don't cry buddy

Look folks, here's the power of ecelebs like Varg. Good job Sup Forums for following them like mindless retards.

Well done! With that shitty little scribble, your vote is now void.

You might as well have stayed home.

Fuck you, nigger.

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking Hillarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let get the nuclear baguettes

Fuck Trump

I voted for Cruz

He's right though. The French trucking industry has really boomed in the past couple of years

If there's a Le Pen/Mélenchon second round, fuck it, i'm voting Le Pen. I won't be able to talk to my family or friends ever again but i don't care.

Le Pen won't win, don't bet with him.
By the way there won't be any polls today. You have to wait 8 hours for the first estimate of the result

doesn't that make voter fraud incredibly easy?

I would do the same

stupid fuck, you will ruin your own country! remember this when a large hedge fun wants to hire a professional they hire a professional not an amateur starter. The French economy will tank if this idiot wins and smart people know what, unfortunately for you Le Pen will win.

Gros triso ton coup de stylo a annulé ton vote

>Voting for commie
Wasn't Holland enough?

What are you talking about? Alot of the poms I met can get unregistered firearms easily and its not that expensive.

How ?

Bern should be president

They don't need to know.

>Put 100M "new workers" inside France
>France capitalists don't have the resources to put these people to work
>100M new welfare leeches

You're fucking retarded mate. Your unemployment is growing, that's a clear indicator that you cannot take more people in until you start growing.

>same ID

somebody just opens the envelope, puts a marking of some sort and the vote is invalid?or even easier, just get one of the papers that weren't used, put it in a envelope and throw it in.i could be wrong tho, but this seems possible to do.

Guys, all we need is for Melenchon and Le Pen to be the final two candidates.

Macron is the pro-multiculturalist pro-Islam Hillary Clinton candidate, he would probably beat Le Pen with the support of the media.

If it's Melenchon and Le Pen, we will get massive happening either way.

KIll yourself, Marxian dog!

nice

This must be the most retarded system I have ever seen

Cute

Yes, centrism needs to die so that Europe can get over with this circus show.

You just put a fucking piece of paper with a giant name on it in an envelope? That's the single most retarded thing I have ever heard of.

Pic related is what a ballot paper for grown ups should look like.

You're not forced to take all 11 papers, but you must take at least 2

Who cares about the election in a future third world country?

Very astute observation, Hans.

That's not how it goes.
>You show your ID and vote card to pick up a paper for each candidate and an envelope.
>You go behind a curtain and put whichever paper you want in the envelope
>You then reshow your ID and your voter card to a man you looks up your name in a register and makes you sign
>You drop the envelope in a box that is opened at 8pm when the elections are over.

If there's anything written on your paper, or if there's 2 paper or more, your vote is invalid and doesn't count