FRANCE

I'm sorry, but If you don't vote Le Pen today your country is fucking done. And I really don't want that to happen, you have a good army and a really good GDP that could compete on the world stage outside the EU. This is your last chance or there is no going back and your country will be culturally enriched. And yeah I know we have Londonistan but at least we can deport and control who comes in after brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/kek.jpg
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39641822/why-gay-french-men-are-voting-far-right
youtube.com/watch?v=b2cBiTEmlgI
westmonster.com/leaked-poll-le-pen-leads-fillon-in-second-place/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well said, arab.

After Le Pen wins, whats the next country to take the redpill?

too many lefties here

We wouldn't need to the EU would collapse

I will, and there's no doubt she'll be first today, but the second round is another huge step. There's a lot of expat and dom-tom who don't realise the state of the country and still think Le Pen is the danger.

yep the amount of Melenchon shill is stagering.

renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/kek.jpg

MEANT TO SAY THAT KEK WILLS IT

AU fucking cucks sending the Americunts 4,000 syrians because stupid Obama.

sweden pls.

Le Pen and France is Europe's last hope. All of Europe is done if Macaroon wins.

aw thats adorable

Random question but what do most french people think of pic related?

Allez les frères! Make baguette great again!

>Le pen
>Redpill
Good thing we're not retards, Le pen is good for the meme but will be a shit president
François "cash the money" Fillon all the way down

They country is lost. Literally failed state.

I just did my part

Least they're not coming here kek

we are almost as bad mate

Don't know what the French think of him, but I respect him as an embodiment of European daring and someone who understood the age he lived in (a rare trait tbqh).

He earned the title of The hero of two worlds, saved the revolutionary war from Washington's disastrous plans to invade New York and tried to save the French revolution from going completely off the rails.

man there are a lot of retards in that country. i know 40% are mudslimes but still, macron should be a laughingstock not contender.

Only faggots vote for Marine Le Pen

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39641822/why-gay-french-men-are-voting-far-right

t. voted a monkey and orangutan in office

Good but don't forget Jean-Baptiste-Donatien de Vimeur de Rochambeau. He is the real MVP.

They prefer being somewhat tolerated in the underground scene than being thrown off buildings. Logical choice.

Spain and possibly italy, god speed my garlic smelling aquatic friends

Hopefully dear French people, can you please take some of your fucking immigrants back? Your people are literally making me lose my appetite, it is very unappealing to see some Fatass in a speedo walking around on our beaches.

Quz she's against the ones that want to stone them ! The enemy of My enemy is muh friend !

>Lafayette
youtube.com/watch?v=b2cBiTEmlgI

We think pretty highly of him :)

>will be culturally enriched
>will be

sounds like they're the cucks desu

Le 56% face
Elected KANGZ Barrack Hussein Obama The Nigerian prince two times in a row.
>40% muslims
Le funny meme

Says a country so dickless they needed to turn to a woman with balls for leadership.... twice.

He's a national figure, some kind of hero, one of the few that nobody criticize.
Not very well known though.

Well I won't

>Voted in a Muslim president
>Twice!

And she's got bigger balls than all your fucking leaders so you can shut your trap right now.

Cant Stenchon the Melenchon

fucking french frog!

Good luck French bros.

>Spain
No way, this is cucked to hell. Spain died with Aznar

Just voted Le Pen. You know what to do, frogfags.

How does Sup Forums feel about this one. The Pinochet of his time or proto Lenin?

if anyone is to destroy france it will be the anglo,not the mudshits!

take my power frogs HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

He is a hero to us, if only for what he did in the USA.

We still have a ceremonial dedicated to him at the burger's embassy in Paris every year.

My parents and my sisters voted Le Pen, I'll go and vote this afternoon.... for Marine

Do you think that Le Pen will win, or is it just a faint hope?

I'd like to say greece, not because of the migrants (we're 95% homogenous so thats not a problem), but because of the shitty economy

Le Pen is set to win. The right wing always underperforms in polls due to the fact that they are biased towards people liivng in major urban centers. No news agency is willing to drive all the way out into the countryside, or roam small villages, to get an accurate view on political support.

More proto Lenin, but I really like his style: death for anyone who disagrees. Brutal, but France was about to disappear anyway...

Good post, Achmed

0.13 harem points have been deposited to your Sharia Loyalty account of England.

haha no

I think you mean our country is fucking done. France getting fucked is one of the few positive outcomes for us since Brexit.

>I'm sorry, but If you don't vote Le Pen today your country is fucking done.
Have to agree. She isn't the solution to all problems in France BUT, what other rational choice is there to make?! Just like in other Western Countries including the UK, there are too many brain wiped leftists/libtards who are incapable of critical thinking.

bump

>if anyone is to destroy france it will be the anglo,not the mudshits!
How deluded you are Abdul.

GO VOTE

Coward needs EU beauracrats to tell him how to live...

Are you from London by any chance?

>Spain

Sweden 2018. SD.

Italy

Italy is impossible to redpill, I lost all the hopes.

>Italy is impossible to redpill, I lost all the hopes.
Maybe but you can't give up. You never know! Crazy things happen.

she wins

CHECKED

The majority we let in from outside the EU right now... mostly fucking Pakistani's or Bangladeshi's.
You think that will get better after Brexit?

>she wins
Kek wills it. Well done lad.

It's official, then. Digits never lie.
Praise kek!

I hope very much. I'm learning your language and I love your native culture.

Is Golden Dawn actually good or are they just white trash

That used to be true the has been a dramatic increase in EU immigration along with a stready reduction of non-EU immigration into the UK since around 2003. Pic related. It's a lot either way.

ty, brave soul

CHECKED. It is done!

Good post, sickcunt

0.10 dingodollars have been deposited in your toolkit

I think you may be preaching to the choir in this thread lad

preaching to the converted is the term

Greece. Need to seal borders and deport.
Can't with Eu threats from ((aryan)) north Europe

Calm down, Muhammad.

IT BEGINS

preaching to the brainwashed is the term

Merci pour votre vote. #jevotemacron

Lol you're the one to talk
Hahahhaa

It's just delayed our cultural enrichment by 20-30 years, they will outbreed us.

Muhammad? When I visited Paris all I done was take Jamal's cigar fingers off my wrist to stop him putting that string shit on me

Truth is in the digits boys!

UNF

It's ridiculous that someone who unironically thinks Chavez did nothing wrong has a realistic chance to become the president.

westmonster.com/leaked-poll-le-pen-leads-fillon-in-second-place/

>preaching to the brainwashed is the term
I continuously amazed by just how brain washed and irrational the lefties/Libtards are. Useful idiots of the globalists! They believe the fake news media as well. Fucking pathetic really.

o7

beautiful!

>88
>the most powerful numbers

"TheFrench city ofMarseille has an estimated 30 to 40 percentMuslim population and has been rankedas the most dangerous city inEurope"

Nuff said. Vote Le Pen France.

Save yourselves and get out of the EU. We will be fucked, but it will be better at the end.
MAKE A NEW TOULOUSE

You think a turk gastarbaitat cares about dresden?
Apply to yourself and all of new/pol when discussing the benefits and achievements of communism or when discussing ((NATO)) ((central banks)) (wall Street))).
Literally look in the mirror...

Thrash
Greek natives live like that.
I see poor turkrapebabies everyday poking in the thrash

>95% homogenous
>thrace 40% turk
>more albanians than in Albania
>add Bulgaria, Georgia, Russia, yugoslavia
>Pakistani workers ~100.000
>450.000 illegal Muslims ++
>~70% ethnic Greeks if optimistic

Greece, I wish you luck uncucking yourselves.

Trash

The last hope for Greece is Mitsotakis, the New Democracy candidate

He's a pretty awesome guy.