The KGB is not dead

This man is installing his puppets all over the world. First Trump, now Le Pen.

The Soviet Union collapsed, but one of its most dangerous products, the KGB, never died.

The KGB developed strategies for controlling masses with psychology that the CIA never dreamed of.

The CIA was attempting failed chemical approaches like MKULTRA while KGB was focusing much more on intelligent "5D chess" psychological maneuvers.

And Putin is its latest incarnation.

We're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
youtube.com/watch?v=XWethPm7Kiw
youtube.com/watch?v=fNfnVtMeI84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woah... nationalism is a Russian trick.. makes u think.. is anyone else thinking?? I know I am.. Damn.. I need to sit down...

In Le Pen case, Pol got subverted by Olgino trolls, we were too focused on ct.r to notice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
I've been on 2ch in 2014, I've seen them operating, they all got doxed.Putin indeed has an army of paid trolls, its not DNC meme

No. Nationalism is not a KGB trick. Why would you say something so stupid? No reading comprehension?

>slovenian flag

fuck of you faggot piece of shit, the only thing you cucks did right was Melania

Such a master plan ... how did the KGB force europe to flood itself with poorly vetted refugees enmasse?

Putin is a CIA agent himself, so it balances out in the end.

It didn't, don't straw man me. That was Merkel's doing. But Russia is paying to spread a certain interpretation of it.

I'm not saying the KGB is behind everything. But they are directing a certain interpretation of events and setting up puppets dumb folks will see as "saviors" such as Trump

hmm... that sounds too crazy to not be true.

Probably everything that's happening in the world is a coordinated show.

if repeating digitals, KEK confirms

We are totally fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWethPm7Kiw

>is anyone else thinking
I think so. But where are we going to find a rich jew and twenty tightrope walkers at this hour?

Stop watching CNN. Drinking bleach is less harmful.

'Accidental' bombing civilian targets in Syria didn't help

Stupid slavs never finish the job. You were supposed to shoot the nazi collaborators, not hide them.

>Russia is on its last legs, Putin is desperate and they'd lose if they went to war
>Putin is a mastermind in control of the whole world and his intelligence agencies regularly hack and damage other countries, Russia is the archenemy of the free world
Can you make up your mind already?

Russian economy is shit.
Russian intelligence services are top tier.

That's been the case ever since the USSR.

And remember, Trump and Putin's daughter married to a JEW!

>nationalism
>kebabism
pretty easy choice

Hey Louise Mensch, on holiday in Slovenia?

>says poorland
Time to clean toilets Piotr

Call me again when your average salary is worth more than monthly supply of krokodil and slonina

Of course it is. The old KGB still exists in Belarus. The FSB and other intelligence agencies in Russia are also reformed KGB. Ironically, this dictatorial structure is the only thing that allows Russia to exist today and is the only thing that has been preventing the balkanization of the country since the 90s. Putin originally came to power due to a collaboration of the KGB with Abramovich (one of the oligarchs, who decided to be patriotic) who subverted the western-sponsored rule of Yeltsin

youtube.com/watch?v=fNfnVtMeI84

>become Russian puppet state
>become radical Islam immigration land
Call me crazy, comrade, but I think I'd rather be Putanized.

Poland is literally a communist country, fuck off 70% income tax trash country.