Redpill me on queer kids stuff

YT channel "for kids"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

More leftist bullshit trying to influence kids to be gay. Not much needs to be said. Homosexuality is a virus that infects the host and causes them to pass it on to others.

It's ran by a nigger

youtube is recommending me this shit all the time but I only watch anty SJW vids
who is behind this brainwashing

It's not even watched by or aimed at kids. It's target audience is other millennials.

Libtard indoctrination campaign. Same thing as with the cuck and ir thread posters on Sup Forums. The earlier you get someone exposed to certain ideas and concepts, the easier it is to make it seem "normal" and "just the way it is".

There's no such thing as nonbinary. Some random faggot on YouTube can't change that. I remember this video and how disgusting it was:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI

why is this shit okay but not muh gun channels.

took me some time to realize what gender she is and even now I m not sure if she is a bio girl

they even sell shirts with pronouns

Bc gunz r bad n scaryy :((((

Disgusting

That looks more like kike.

The nose, beady eyes and shit eating grin

would ya?

Her audience is made up of 20 somethings, not kids.

did you know kids don t write their actual age so they can watch all vids so demographics arn t accurate

Because you don't fight hard or dirty enoigh to force your beliefs down other's throats.

1. Its run by a jew named (((Lindsay Amer)))
2. She admits to brainwashing kids on her other youtube channel (pic related)

is she even a bio girl

what le fuck?
couldn't stand more than 30 seconds of this shit.

Yes. The whole button down, tie, and short hair thing is usually a stable of fat attention seeking women pretending to be men.

My brother is 15. I've seen modern high school students. This is the new normal.