>Don't race mix because your children will be ug-
Whoa....

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not the argument you fucking monkey.
Race mixing is bad because it destroys both races in the long run, making everyone the same boring grey blob. It is also bad for the individual as it will not have a strong sense of identity and culture, as he will not be part of either.

That being said, when it comes to looks, mixed are less atractive.
For example. A full blooded Skandinavian looks better than half Skandinavian half Japanese.
And at the same time, a full blooded Japanese looks better than a half Skandinavian half Japanese.

Gas yourself favela mutt

Ugly Inside

racemixing is wro-

I would like to racemix with some of your brasilian girls, but I can't find one. Can you please make them come to work in my country?

Fuck off Stormweenies

Nice opinion you got there dr. Mengele.

I live in a place where due to blacks being around for a long time (>250 years) and also a minority, they are probably on average 50% bleached. Most mulattos are not attractive, although you do get examples like pic related. Sometime you get the full negroid skull structure with light features, they look more like negro-arab hybrids than anything, it's gross.

The other problem is identity politics. Because as Mike Enoch pointed out, nobody is ever "white enough" - maybe if you're pure Scandinavian they won't say that to you, but the Jews like to try and divide us by kvetching about who's really white and who isn't. Meanwhile, someone who is only 1/8 black can call themselves black (although many black people do not like this, for obvious reasons).

Fucking Brazilian, racemixing is wro-

send some of yours first rice nigger

Hey there Kimmy

what the fuck i love racemixing now

now where is my cute dutch mulatto from your former colonies to racemix with, netherbro?

Nice retard stamp, faggot!

why do you idiots reply to bait threads without using sage

And how do the sons come out?
Sure you might have a pretty daughter or two. But your sons will get hit hard in the looks department and get stuck marrying a nigger as well.
Sure your daughter might do ok an marry a white guy and have quadroons. But all grandkids with your last name will literally be Jamal.

Have a shag pic, Kiwi

Why are Brazilians so collectively stupid?

Must be the Zika

Still ugly, menó.

Looks like a ape

>Brasil isn't whi....

sooooooooce

I wish I had one tyrone

thebrandisheri ig

mizbing is wr wr wronb?

Whoa there OP, lets try to not think with our dicks.

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Disgusting fake tits and apeface.

That's not the argument you fucking monkey.
Race mixing is bad because it destroys both races in the long run, making everyone the same boring grey blob. It is also bad for the individual as it will not have a strong sense of identity and culture, as he will not be part of either.

That being said, when it comes to looks, mixed are less atractive.
For example. A full blooded Skandinavian looks better than half Skandinavian half Japanese.
And at the same time, a full blooded Japanese looks better than a half Skandinavian half Japanese..

*double dares you not to think with your dick*

-ng

Kys

dont tell me what pretty is i will tell myself

That was never the argument in the first place but yeah she is ugly.

if your a shit father sure your kids gonna have issues, stop being a beta and employ the iron fist in your home for maximum family values and work ethic

kys

Ugly nog

>ITT: faggots who unironically think any of these girls would look twice at them

wtf I hate my dick now!

wtf I love niggers now, in fact I want to have kids with an aboriginal.

wow

Can i get a S. Korean proxy too ?

same

How are these threads allowed to stay up for so long?

that's a pretty trap